Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-02] A Clash of Kings Mafia- TOWN, JESTER AND SURVIVOR WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
597 replies to this topic

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Bitches lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Squadron:Kilo
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

@Robert seeing as you've went so far already could you provide which dragon you are? 

Without anyone contesting Robert on his claim I would tend to believe him, and agree with the idea that would make him a VT. However...

The only thing I will note is brewer's flavor text did just state "No, the dragons are all dead." Not sure how deep we want to read into the flavor here but it is worth noting

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
Wolfpacks likely blocked a kill last night, and likely another night as well. Did he post a read list at all? He may of blocked the same person twice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:

Wolfpacks likely blocked a kill last night, and likely another night as well. Did he post a read list at all? He may of blocked the same person twice.

I think the problem with that is he may not have blocked and instead saved... Jailkeeper acts as a Doctor and Roleblocker at the same time, so a lack of kill could mean either they were scum or a targeted townie. Unfortunately who he visited is purely a guessing game, though it's interesting to note he was the only one on Kevin's wagon yesterday. He may have jailed Kevin N2, but again that's all guessing and speculation

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
People are unlikely to Target the same person. However for this point on all kills are likely to go through. Luckily 2 scum are down though Kevin was a bit obvious

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:

@Robert seeing as you've went so far already could you provide which dragon you are?

Still waiting on this

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
How would that help town if I were to do so? Maybe I'm waiting to see if anybody else's claims a dragon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I wouldn't dive too much into the flavor it seems.  2 Nights ago it seemed like we had a scum team of Theon and his sister, and now we know the other faction is essos, not them.  Though we likely still have a SK as well given the fact we had 3 kills at night N1, and I doubt a town Vig would use it N1, or a scum team would be allowed to use a possible Vig kill that early.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

The only thing I will note is brewer's flavor text did just state "No, the dragons are all dead." Not sure how deep we want to read into the flavor here but it is worth noting

It has been a while since i watched the show, and even then i only watched two seasons. But i believe that everyone thought the dragons to be dead from the show, until the eggs hatched with Daenerys Targaryen.

How would that help town if I were to do so? Maybe I'm waiting to see if anybody else's claims a dragon.

I'm not sure how not revealing your name would be helpful for town. Your hesitation is suspicious to me

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Generally people give names when they role claim. It is not the norm to not do so, and abnormal behaviors are often perceived as scummy.

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not sure how not revealing your name would be helpful for town. Your hesitation is suspicious to me
 I shouldn't have to name claim, me claiming would help scum more then anybody. I shouldn't have to say if scum tried to fake claim a dragon name and that dragon name happened to be mine, would seal scums fate. 

Generally people give names when they role claim. It is not the norm to not do so, and abnormal behaviors are often perceived as scummy.

Yes but then why push so hard for me to Role Claim? I'm not going to fully Role claim as I don't feel its in the towns best interest. Pushing on me last game likely got me killed and not only me suspecting you, but you were lynched after I was NK'd. There is a term called Role digging.

I wouldn't dive too much into the flavor it seems.  2 Nights ago it seemed like we had a scum team of Theon and his sister, and now we know the other faction is essos, not them.  Though we likely still have a SK as well given the fact we had 3 kills at night N1, and I doubt a town Vig would use it N1, or a scum team would be allowed to use a possible Vig kill that early.  

scum teams flavor yes has been figured out. SK would make sense, a vig forced to choose every night would also fit the flavor. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

I shouldn't have to name claim, me claiming would help scum more then anybody. I shouldn't have to say if scum tried to fake claim a dragon name and that dragon name happened to be mine, would seal scums fate. 

But anyone can say they are role someone else claims. I'm not sure how that would exactly seal their fate 

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
In such a even, one of use would be lynched. If we Lynch wrong the other is either dead during the next night or lynched fallowing day.

Let's say the most likely scenario happens, someone claims the 3rd dragon, not mine, and no counter claim, that person is likely town.

Let's say an unlikely but interesting scenario, same as the last but somebody claimed 3rd dragon, and there's a counter claim. Meaning one would be lying. From there or any of the sinarios, we have something to work with. I'd rather have something rather then nothing unless someone comes up with a better plan, I think it's a good idea.

On that note dose anybody want to claim being a dragon other then me?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Let me ask you this cm, let's say somebody claims the dragon I am. I fully claim at this point and call him a lyier, vote him. After that he/she would fully role claim, vote me. At this point it's a 50/50 shot lynching scum. Would you rather have a 50/50 shot or not .With whatever the town dose, we will find 1 scum even if we mislynch in the other person. Will the other scum faction, sk or vig target him, guess they would consider it. Imagine they would die during the next night as they would be outted. They are a threat to everyone not in there faction. The only chance this works is if I don't name claim. Otherwise it's moot.

Most probable is we get 2 likely townies and I would consider that person likely town.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:

I kind of get what Robert is saying

Also pretty sure there is little benefit to this. I agreed earlier with TW's thought that if one dragon was a VT it makes sense the other two would be as well. Having those players identified simply allows scum to know who likely doesn't have PRs, while the town's only benefit is two players who have some townie points.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

I kind of get what Robert is saying

Also pretty sure there is little benefit to this. I agreed earlier with TW's thought that if one dragon was a VT it makes sense the other two would be as well. Having those players identified simply allows scum to know who likely doesn't have PRs, while the town's only benefit is two players who have some townie points.
maybe maybe not.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Let me ask you this cm, let's say somebody claims the dragon I am. I fully claim at this point and call him a lyier, vote him. After that he/she would fully role claim, vote me. At this point it's a 50/50 shot lynching scum. Would you rather have a 50/50 shot or not .With whatever the town dose, we will find 1 scum even if we mislynch in the other person. Will the other scum faction, sk or vig target him, guess they would consider it. Imagine they would die during the next night as they would be outted. They are a threat to everyone not in there faction. The only chance this works is if I don't name claim. Otherwise it's moot.

Most probable is we get 2 likely townies and I would consider that person likely town.

I see what you're getting at, but at this point i don't think it's beneficial. Maybe if they didn't know you are going to RC, but now they know what will happen and most likely won't even do it to begin with to prevent that from happening.

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Hince why I didn't want to talk about it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Hince why I didn't want to talk about it

I mean, you openly claimed it when LS asked you about the name originally. It wasn't like we made you say it.

Now that it is already in the open, would you like to share your name?

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Not really. I'd rather do it all at once

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter