Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-02] A Clash of Kings Mafia- TOWN, JESTER AND SURVIVOR WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
597 replies to this topic

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

During the final day I really thought Jazzy and isoc would lynch me. I was just writing and writing and writing, laying out every argument I could think of. At one point I was afraid my brain was going to explode. I could understand everyone being cautious, especially because of 3 night kills. I was afraid there was a serial killer, which would have guaranteed a town loss, until I reread the mafia wiki on the jester, where I found the explanation of why TW was able take out Rhizo. Thank goodness TW was the one to hammer MK! He figured it all out and saved the day. Without TW scum would have won for sure.

TW was the MVP of the game!

I cannot even imagine how much work and creativity went into building a game like this, thanks Brewsky for all of it. You’re still a bastard mod for playing a jester, but you did it very well!

I tried so hard to get them to turn on you. That was a really good last day. Good job SM.

Scum log

Also of course Nadaar killed me lol

Actually, every kill was Kevin's idea until he died. I just carried them out. I think CM was my first actually kill choice.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

During the final day I really thought Jazzy and isoc would lynch me. I was just writing and writing and writing, laying out every argument I could think of. At one point I was afraid my brain was going to explode. I could understand everyone being cautious, especially because of 3 night kills. I was afraid there was a serial killer, which would have guaranteed a town loss, until I reread the mafia wiki on the jester, where I found the explanation of why TW was able take out Rhizo. Thank goodness TW was the one to hammer MK! He figured it all out and saved the day. Without TW scum would have won for sure.

TW was the MVP of the game!

I cannot even imagine how much work and creativity went into building a game like this, thanks Brewsky for all of it. You’re still a bastard mod for playing a jester, but you did it very well!

I tried so hard to get them to turn on you. That was a really good last day. Good job SM.

You were doing a really good job getting them to doubt me. I was very worried. I’m curious why you threw shade at isoc towards the end? Why not take your chances with trial by combat?

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Yeah, this wasn't Brewers best games, I think he can learn from it though. I don't think he wants to quit modding, but he has to improve. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
That was my mistake. If I had kept quiet I could have won.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

I'll just say I'm beyond unhappy with this game. I do enjoy the change up of format and such and enjoy Brewers modding, and I wasn't even upset about Jester as much as some were, but I think it's absolute crap that someone should be gifted a Vig kill just because he's last to vote a jester. Let alone, what Brewers even allowed TW to do.

As I said earlier, I was verypissed Brewsky played a jester. BUT the mafia wiki did make it clear that the bonus vig kill was often used with the jester hammer. I don’t think you can blame Brewers for making full use.

One should not be given the result of a investigation and then be able to use the kill. No one is given that ability, scum are allowed by most mods to do an action and a kill, but never has scum been given the result of an action and then been able to decide if they want to kill that person due to the results that were given.

But that didn’t happen. I investiged the jester and only knew he was not guilty. I actively tried to prevent his lynch. TW had no idea he was hammering a jester and no idea he’d get a vig kill for it.

Also, if TW had investigated MK he would have only been told the character name, not that he was a jester.

What do you mean that didn't happen?  What I said did happen. 

TW was able to not only use his investigative ability on me, and found out my name was Stannis (likely scum name from the ones that got lynched) after being told my name, he was then able to kill me the same name he investigated me.  He was able to get the information from the investigation then upon getting that, decide to vig kill me.  That's literally unheard of in any game.  One should not be able to do a second action upon getting the results of a the first action in the same night.  He should of investigated me, found out my name, and that's it.  If he chose to vig kill me upon following out I was Stannis, he should of had to wait til the next night.  That's like scum having a role cop ability, being able to use it, finding out the person they chose was a cop and then get to lynch that person the same night upon finding out they were a cop.  

I'm not mad I lost, I told Brewers after N1 I pretty much was doing it for the lulz, because I had lost scum partner the first night and became lovers the same night.  The chances of me winning were like beyond unlikely, but I figured screw it, I'll just enjoy killing people til I get caught or I'm killed by other scum.  I in fact was rooting for town, and told Brewers that my feeling was if my scum team wasn't going to win, the other wasn't.  I'm not mad I lost, I'm mad at the situation upon how I was killed.  The fact is, I successfully killed TW the same night he investigated me.  Any other game, he died with the information, but he not only was given a Vig kill upon the  use of a Jester, but he was able to then use that ability on me after knowing the results of his investigation.  It would be one thing if Brewers gave him the ability to do his cop role and vig same night, but to be able to use his cop ability, get results, and then use vig kill after finding out my name is crap..

I misunderstood. I thought you were complaining that TW could have gotten a reading of jester and then hammered him for the bonus vig kill. My bad.

Ah, gotcha.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Damn even after the game Rhizo posts quote walls

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

He's the player who gives big press conferences and produces little on the field. He's the mafia version of Jalen Ramsey.

Also, I'm waiting for the third installment from you impatiently; A Storm of Swords 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

He's the player who gives big press conferences and produces little on the field. He's the mafia version of Jalen Ramsey.

Also, I'm waiting for the third installment from you impatiently; A Storm of Swords 

when medved's game comes to a close I will post sign ups 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Yeah, this wasn't Brewers best games, I think he can learn from it though. I don't think he wants to quit modding, but he has to improve. 

I thought it was an excellent game.

I liked the surprise of a Jester.

I liked the surprise of the Flying Pumpkin (I'd seen it on mafiascum.net but never in a game here with IRON)

I liked that it was close until the end.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

I like that I almost won in my first mafia game as scum.

I thought it was an excellent game.

I liked the surprise of a Jester.

I liked the surprise of the Flying Pumpkin (I'd seen it on mafiascum.net but never in a game here with IRON)

I liked that it was close until the end.

You made a good partner. Your decisions were spot on. Thanks for all the help!

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I kept jailing TW because I guessed he wasn't scum, so if I could keep one of towns best chances to survive the better it was for them, I knew it had a chance to block him, but I also knew It would give him a chance to fight for town later on in the game
Must of done something right as we didnt lose

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

LordSunday

LordSunday

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,381 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:588787
  • Souls Baptized:1,580,425
  • Discord ID:LordSunday

Wait, town won?

Yay!!!! Brewers I hate you for the role you gave me :angry:

Swallowed First Nuke 3/25/16

Launched First Nuke 7/30/17

Launched First WRC-Tipped Nuke 7/20/18

:smoke: Was retired, now keeping busy  :smoke:

The differance between IRON and some rag tag alliance is the fact that we will fight with no reguard to our own nations. Putting the greater good of the whole before ourselves. Victory for all or they will have to fight us to the last point of infa in the last IRON nation. Every so often someone(s) will come around and exemplifie this. Living up to the IRON Values. It gives me great pleaser to baptize three of IRON's up and comers.

LordSunday, you have been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Scum log plz lol

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

No comment oh how I shot you N1 I purpose?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Sister Midnight

Sister Midnight

The IRON Maiden

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 4,988 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:592482
  • Souls Baptized:Plenty
  • Squadron:Delta

Scum log plz lol

Yes please

Posted Image

( @ )( @ ) The official salute from women in the great, nudist nation of Secor. I'm naked and very excited to be here.

Posted Image
The Supercalifragalisticexpealadocious Award

"This award was custom made for a special person. Its gleam reflects the endearment of the people that she leads. Awarded to the IRON Maiden, Sister Midnight."

[center]~~A partner in Blade's crimes~~[center]Nukes taken for IRON since restarting on 6/10/2016: I stopped counting after 69.

Sister Midnight has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

The people of Antropomorphica join their leaders in welcoming the discovery of this previously unknown colony of Secor in the wilds of South America. They organised an airdrop of money and soldiers to protect this fledgling state as it undergoes construction (I mean... 1k infra at day 1 guys... come on!).

(@)#(@)
_ # _
_ # _
_ # _
8========D ~~

from our leaders to yours.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Yea, i won.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

No comment oh how I shot you N1 I purpose?

I've gotten used to your hostility and jealousy dear. Our "love to hate relationship" is as much part of mafia as lynching

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Scum log plz lol

Yes please

the baratheon one was basically done on discord since velocity died right away and it was just rhizo so there was no one to chat with :P

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/wxsebMtqjQY8

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter