Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Yea, glad you knew I meant role and not flavor. Response Pengu?

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

I would think flavor is a modifier, no?

Flavor isn't a modifier.

The roles listed are clear, and no role cop exists in this game.  The only cop role is a cop, and they do not get one's actual role, they simply get a guilty or not guilty result.  A role cop is the only one who would know if Robert was Patient 0, and there isn't one in this game.

If you look back at past games of TW where he lists roles/modifers like Pokemon

Only the following roles may exist in this game:

Ascetic, Bodyguard, Bulletproof, Commuter, Cop, Cupid, Doctor, Enabler, FBI Agent, Flavor Cop, Follower, Framer, Friendly Neighbor, Godfather, Goon, Gunsmith, Hider, Innocent Child, Jack-of-All-Trades, Jailkeeper, Jester, Mafia Encryptor, Mason, Miller, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Ninja, Nurse, Nymphomaniac, Role Cop, Roleblocker, Rolestopper, Serial Killer, Strongman, Super Saint, Tailor, Tracker, Traitor, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Vigilante, Vanilla Townie, Vengeful, Voyeur, Watcher, Watchlisted Townie, Wrong Place at the Wrong Time Townie

The following modifiers may also exist in this game:

Ascetic, Backup (with or without primary role present), Bulletproof, Enabler (with or without primary role present), Even/Odd Night, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Various Sanities, Weak, X-Shot

Role cop is listed under roles, not under modifiers.  

Pengu messed up his fake RC and I seem to be the only one who found it odd he claimed a role and not simply he got a guilty result on him.  I been waiting to get an answer from Pengu for this very reason.  A modifer for a cop would be something like insane, or even/odd, non consecutive, etc. 

Pengu is lying.

You have yet to answer what type of a cop you're

That's a good point Rhizo, i'm also curious to know.
Apologies, I didnt see. After reconsulting my PM it reads "Role Cop"

• Patient Zero
  • Zombie
  • Cop
  • Doctor
  • Vigilante
  • Universal Backup
  • Vanilla Townie
  • Various role modifiers may be in play

There's no role cop in this game.

Vote: Penguin

But there is a cop, could that be what he means

He claims Role cop, not cop.  Role cop is not listed as a possible role, so it's not in this game.  TW lists possible roles in many of his games, and he distinctly has Cop and Role cop separated from one another, and not under modifiers

Good catch, Rhizo! With deadline coming up, i want to at least throw my vote on someone in the event i don't post. 

Vote: PenguiNation

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616716
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:FlamingStardust#0792

No real response other than I know what i am and that I'm right. What reason would I have as a zombie to kill Robert in particular, exactly? I mean I at least see where all the suspicion is coming from but as Rafay and Mwilson had said, if I'm wrong(Which I'm not) lynch me tomorrow. Or vig shoot me. But trust me on this one
1200 tech sent through ITF
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

I'd rather not kill a potential cop when Robert hasn't even claimed yet. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

No real response other than I know what i am and that I'm right. What reason would I have as a zombie to kill Robert in particular, exactly? I mean I at least see where all the suspicion is coming from but as Rafay and Mwilson had said, if I'm wrong(Which I'm not) lynch me tomorrow. Or vig shoot me. But trust me on this one

There's no role cop, you claimed role cop.  Period, end of story.  You're lying.

Also, there's very good reason why trying to push a mislynch helps you.

You force a mislynch today, scum turns another at night, we lynch you tomorrow, zombies turn another tomorrow night.  That's a 3 to 1 swing benefit to zombies, they turn 2 and mislynch 1, to killing only you off tomorrow.

^this one likely a scum partner

Doesn't want to see how there's no role cop possible in game, while also trying to push for Robert to RC knowing Peng is lying.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

KevinH (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

PenguiNation (3): Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel MedVed

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Robert2424 (6): SeaBeeGipson, MWilson, Rafay, KevinH, Kverst, Wolfpacks

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: FrigidInferno, Jazzy95, Nadarr, PenguiNation, Velocity

14 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.

Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Sunday, February 24th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
Various role modifiers may be in play

This could mean that the cop listed is a role cop. There are modifiers in play. 

EDIT: Sorry didn't realize there was much more to read. I like Rhizo's reasoning. If TW has a tendency to specify cop type then I am willing to believe that PenguiN is lying on his RC.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

**Reminder** All players must cast a vote by the deadline on Sunday.

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

KevinH (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

PenguiNation (4): Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel Medved, Nadarr

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Robert2424 (6): SeaBeeGipson, MWilson, Rafay, KevinH, Kverst, Wolfpacks

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: FrigidInferno, Jazzy95, PenguiNation, Velocity

14 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.

Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Sunday, February 24th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

What if Penguin turns out a cop if we lynch him? Do we still lynch Robert or question the people who lynched PenguinNation?

If Penguin gets lynched then we know he was telling the truth and we go for Robert and if Rob turns out town then Penguin won't even survive the vig.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I'm with Rafay here.

There's more to lose by potentially lynching a {role} cop.

I can see where {role} is a modifier to cop.

There's no "mafia" in this game so the roles are up to a bit of interpretation anyway.

(I'm assuming a doctor protects against a zombie bite but it doesn't really say that anywhere)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

I'm with Rafay here.

There's more to lose by potentially lynching a {role} cop.

I can see where {role} is a modifier to cop.

There's no "mafia" in this game so the roles are up to a bit of interpretation anyway.

(I'm assuming a doctor protects against a zombie bite but it doesn't really say that anywhere)

Goes to show there are a lot of unknowns.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Various role modifiers may be in play

This could mean that the cop listed is a role cop. There are modifiers in play. 

EDIT: Sorry didn't realize there was much more to read. I like Rhizo's reasoning. If TW has a tendency to specify cop type then I am willing to believe that PenguiN is lying on his RC.

If you look at any game TW mods that he lists roles, he is consistent with what the modifiers possibly are, and specifically differentiates the different possible cop roles.  The fact he only listed cop as a possible role and no Role Cop means there is none.

Only the following roles may exist in this game:

Vanilla Townie, Bodyguard, Commuter, Cop, Day Cop, Role Cop, Vanilla Cop, Flavor Cop, Doctor, Framer, Friendly Neighbor, Follower, Gunsmith, Hider, Innocent Child, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Mafia Goon, Mafia Encryptor, Mafia Godfather, Mafia Ninja, Mafia Strongman, Mafia Traitor, Mason, Miller, Motion Detector, Naïve Cop, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Nurse, Paranoid Cop, Roleblocker, Rolestopper, Serial Killer, Tailor, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vigilante, Voyeur, Watcher

The following modifiers may also exist in this game:

Ascetic, Backup (with or without primary role present), Bulletproof, Enabler (with or without primary role present), Even/Odd Night, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Various Sanities, Weak, X-Shot 

You look at any other game of TW's, zero have it as a modifier.  ZERO.  Every game he lists both Cop and Role cop separately as a role and not a modifier. The mere fact Kevin as a mod himself is not agreeing with this leads me to believe he very well could be a zombie.

My list as it stands

Pengu, Kevin, Kvrest

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:

There's no role cop, you claimed role cop.  Period, end of story.  You're lying.

You force a mislynch today, scum turns another at night, we lynch you tomorrow, zombies turn another tomorrow night.  That's a 3 to 1 swing benefit to zombies, they turn 2 and mislynch 1, to killing only you off tomorrow.

Doesn't want to see how there's no role cop possible in game, while also trying to push for Robert to RC knowing Peng is lying.  
Huh. I'll be honest, I didnt think of any of those possibilities in terms of the zombies. But i just want to say that it says role cop in my PM, even though I'm technically not supposed to quote those but apparently y'all arent satisfied with getting the main zombie. So lynch robert and murder me tonight if I'm wrong. Because that way you'd be taking down a "scum", which I'm not, and not wanting a lynch since let's be honest, this game was going nowhere fast until I roleclaimed.
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Im still in the benefit of the doubt camp, I'm not wholly sure he's made a role read blunder and hasn't totally understood his role, for this reason I'm keeping my vote where it is, but I also need Robert to counter explain.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

Huh. I'll be honest, I didnt think of any of those possibilities in terms of the zombies. But i just want to say that it says role cop in my PM, even though I'm technically not supposed to quote those but apparently y'all arent satisfied with getting the main zombie. So lynch robert and murder me tonight if I'm wrong. Because that way you'd be taking down a "scum", which I'm not, and not wanting a lynch since let's be honest, this game was going nowhere fast until I roleclaimed.

Or...we lynch the liar, you.

Game Roles:

• Patient Zero
  • Zombie
  • Cop
  • Doctor
  • Vigilante
  • Universal Backup
  • Vanilla Townie

• Various role modifiers may be in play.

Town doesn't win simply by doing a 1 for 1 like any other mafia game.  This game you gain back(likely unless blocked by a doctor) a zombie every night.  We need lynches and vig kills to hit to actually win.  Saying we can just lynch you tomorrow or vig kill you tonight does not hurt mafia, you still gain a player to replace you tonight.  If we wait to lynch you tomorrow, you then gain a 3-1 benefit to zombies.  At best you're vig killed and the amount of zombies remain the same it is today, just with 2 less people in game.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
Zombies will NOT be made aware of all other zombies. Rather, they will be split into small zombie hordes for the purpose of communicating with one another on whom to try to lynch during the day. Zombies will become aware of Patient Zero's identity upon their infection, however. Only Patient Zero will know who all has been infected and will not be a part of a hord

The only way, and I mean only way that you know he's P0 is because you were turned and told who patient 0 is and you're trying to buss him by throwing him under the buss.  There's no Role cop, so you're either a zombie pushing a mislynch, or you're a zombie who was told who is P0 and trying to push a lynch on him and then look town.  Then have our doctor protect you, knowing you're free to turn anyone you want without being stopped.

The fact you keep claiming Role Cop is completely false, I have proven this multiple times over based on what roles TW said was possible in this game, the fact TW separates both roles in any other game he list's possible roles, and Role Cop is not a modifier, not in any TW's game, and not by Mafia scum website.  You're either pushing a mislynch or you're bussing  your own P0 since a turned zombie is the only one who will know the identity of P0

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Ok Rhizo you have persuaded me, I truly hope your right,

UNVOTE

VOTE Penguin

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:

Zombies will NOT be made aware of all other zombies. Rather, they will be split into small zombie hordes for the purpose of communicating with one another on whom to try to lynch during the day. Zombies will become aware of Patient Zero's identity upon their infection, however. Only Patient Zero will know who all has been infected and will not be a part of a hord

The only way, and I mean only way that you know he's P0 is because you were turned and told who patient 0 is and you're trying to buss him by throwing him under the buss.  There's no Role cop, so you're either a zombie pushing a mislynch, or you're a zombie who was told who is P0 and trying to push a lynch on him and then look town.  Then have our doctor protect you, knowing you're free to turn anyone you want without being stopped.

The fact you keep claiming Role Cop is completely false, I have proven this multiple times over based on what roles TW said was possible in this game, the fact TW separates both roles in any other game he list's possible roles, and Role Cop is not a modifier, not in any TW's game, and not by Mafia scum website.  You're either pushing a mislynch or you're bussing  your own P0 since a turned zombie is the only one who will know the identity of P0
Well that would be stupid and dickish, would it not? In this type of game I assume the zombies wouldnt want to rid one of their own since the real cop would investigate them and find them a zombie. Although I guess at that point it's just a matter of who do you trust more, and at this point its either trust a council member with long ass research posts or the cop who's trying to legitimately give you the zombies.
Perhaps an early roleclaim wasnt a good idea, since yuh know, I'll fucking die for it apparently. Willing to bet that even the vig'll kill me since you brought up the whole zombie getting rid of p0 thing, juuuuuust to make sure.
On that note, I'm pretty sure that's straight up not allowed? Or at least in small degrees, but not "Oh let's fuck our leader up" like that's legit fucked up. Although I guess zombies wouldnt care but still. I wouldnt do such a thing, promise.
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:
I also kind of find the idea of using past games to influence this one quite funny
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter