Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Vote Pengu

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Role Cop isn't a option, yet somehow people believe it. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

FrigidInferno

FrigidInferno

Quenched

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 295 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611569
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:TellYouWhenIGetIt#2978
Reason for me being I've been super busy with clients recently. Sorry for the wait! After reading back it seems to me that this is all completely muddy but I'm going to have to go with Vote: Velocity as I have really no idea whom to choose so I'll go with the random person that has 0 chance of being lynched.
I feel like sometimes my best is just not good enough

I once was 2nd in the Tournament Edition
GTA V RP Wannabe.
"Your actions are magnified by the situation you're in"
-Me
"When one jumps, we all jump"
-Me in pubg

Goals to hit:
-50 posts: hit on 2:00 pm, 10/30/2017
-1000 posts:
-Fill the latest post with my name: hit on 2:12 pm 10/30/17
-Hit 6,969 nation strength:
-Hit 69,696 nation strength:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
I have been keeping up but felt having voted to follow Peng put my opinion out for the day.

I still believe the best course is to lynch Robert and if it exposes him as P0 by some rare chance great. If not, we vig kill Peng.

But at this point, even if Peng was lying, Robert most likely will be the target to zombify. It would be hard to lead another wagon on the same exact player 2 days in a row. I'd zombify Robert if I was P0 just due to circumstances now.

So on one side we lynch Peng and either he comes up scum and we run the possibility of them zombifying Robert and making that lynch harder.

Or we lynch Robert, he comes up scum, Peng was telling the truth (doubtful honestly) or he comes up town and we vig kill Peng.

Either way I feel we are between a hard place and a rock as the best way out of this may invovle killing 2 players, though the odds both are town at this point is near 0 to me. I dont see why a town would lie or if he is telling the truth and is too new to articulate correctly, there isnt a role to alter results.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

KevinH (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

PenguiNation (6): Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel Medved, Wolfpacks, MWilson, Jazzy95

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Robert2424 (6): SeaBeeGipson, Rafay, KevinH, Nadarr, Kverst, Velocity

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (1): FrigidInferno

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: PenguiNation

14 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.

Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Sunday, February 24th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

PenguiNation, a Vanilla Townie, has been mod-killed for not voting on day 3.

It is now night 3. Day 4 will begin at 1:00pm on Wednesday, February 27th or as soon as all possible night actions have been submitted to me via personal role PM.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

CBS Network News:

We interrupt this broadcast once again to take a look at the developing story in Boulder, Colorado.

CBS Jet Copter #2 Reporter:

The situation on the ground here has gotten worse as the zombie population continues to grow. We do not have an exact number but at least a dozen people have been barricaded in the Pearl Street Mall for the last week. We have video footage of some of the latest developments. We would like to warn our audience that the content of this footage is disturbing and should be viewed by mature audiences only.

As you can see here this person has elected to leave the Pearl Street Mall and make a run for their vehicle. He was immediately spotted and chased. Here you can see him trip over the curb and bite the pavement on the parking lot before being swarmed. This is very disturbing. Please, PLEASE, for the sake of your own lives, stay in doors and hunker down until this situation improves.

It is now day 4.

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

Jazzy95 (0):

KevinH (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

Robert2424 (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Colonel Medved, FrigidInferno, Jazzy95, KevinH, Kverst, MWilson, Nadarr, Rafay, Rhizoctonia, Robert2424, SeaBeeGipson, Velocity, Wolfpacks

13 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.

Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 4th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

What in the lying tarnation was that?

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

would a news outlet really say hunker down lol

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

FoS: All the people who voted for PenguinNation.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I'm with Rafay on this.  
The townie thing to do would have been to vote for who a claimed cop identified.
Never mind that the claimed cop ended up being a vanilla townie ...

FoS: Robert2424, Rhizoctonia, Colonel Medved, Wolfpacks, MWilson, Jazzy95

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

My lack of posts has been due to a lack of info.
Like legit all we have is guesswork. No ones come forward for rather obvious reasons, cause infection doesnt necessarily mean death obviously. Although If you ask me, who ever the cop/investigative role is should come forwards asap so that the doc, who should remain hidden, heals them while they investigate.
I.e. I'm the cop and I vote for Robert2424

Game Rules:

• When voting, please post your vote on a separate line of your post.

PenguiNation was listed as not voting numerous times after including an attempted vote in text.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

I'm with Rafay on this.  
The townie thing to do would have been to vote for who a claimed cop identified.

That makes no sense to me lol

You are FoSing people who believed Penguin was lying about his role... and actually was lying about his role being cop?

It was obvious something was up, no one claims that early. It puts a huge target on your back, and would be dead the next day. It would be in the interest of town to question it, and guess what. It turned out he was lying, like we suspected. It's a shame he turned town, but because he decided to make a fake RC, it ended up getting him lynched.  

FoS Rafay and KevinH

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

Well had pengu's vote been counted that would have resulted in a lynch of robert2424. Since Pengu wasn't infected that should tell us that he had no real reason to suspect robert. Now if robert had been lynched that would have robbed us of a universal backup (potentially) if his RC is in fact truthful. We know that we would have lynched pengu today if his claim was wrong. KevinH had gone with the option of believing the RC despite Rhizo's evidence showing that Pengu was lying. Based on this, as both KevinH and Rafay were the most vehement defenders of Pengu's accusation I think the correct choice is for the cop to investigate rafay tonight and lynch KevinH today if they haven't already investigated one of the two.

Vote: KevinH

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I really don't know how to take the Penguin Fiasco. It was either me or him. Why he decided that was the only way people would listen to him idk. However, it has brought a theory on how it could make sense to that no sense situation. But I still want to know, why me? Why try to off me? Did I do something to him I was unaware of? I can't think of his motivation for choosing me at random to have me lynched for him to be vig killed or lynched today. Idk if anybody could explain this except for him. 

As we havn't seen an Actually Zombie flip yet, would there orginal role pop up, along with being a zombie, just there original, or just a zombie. I'd imagine if he was Patient zero, he would of shown to be one. I feel he had to be influenced by something other then his gut though. 

I feel the Zombies would of jumped on any lynched that wasn't there own easily. Meaning either of the two. Was there anybody who swapped votes rather easily to go with the flow while staying under the radar? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

I really don't know how to take the Penguin Fiasco. It was either me or him. Why he decided that was the only way people would listen to him idk. However, it has brought a theory on how it could make sense to that no sense situation. But I still want to know, why me? Why try to off me? Did I do something to him I was unaware of? I can't think of his motivation for choosing me at random to have me lynched for him to be vig killed or lynched today. Idk if anybody could explain this except for him. 

As we havn't seen an Actually Zombie flip yet, would there orginal role pop up, along with being a zombie, just there original, or just a zombie. I'd imagine if he was Patient zero, he would of shown to be one. I feel he had to be influenced by something other then his gut though. 

I feel the Zombies would of jumped on any lynched that wasn't there own easily. Meaning either of the two. Was there anybody who swapped votes rather easily to go with the flow while staying under the radar? 

First of all, people who voted Penguin shouldn't get the FOS as he wasn't actually a cop anyways. In response to Robert's post, the reason I swapped votes was because I was genuinely trying to figure the situation out as no one actually knew the truth. Swapping votes would make someone stand out more, if anything. Also, since we don't have a hammering vote count, why would the scum swap votes if in the end someone else was going to be lynched anyways?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

I think he chose you(Robert) truly at random. After all with there being one P0 + 2 zombies if each possible infection worked that netted a 3/13 chance of him selecting the right one. Kverst swapped his vote after initially believing Rhizo's explanation when it became clear that a mislynch from town would result in an additional unchallenged infection since when you came up as town obviously the wagon would go for pengu meaning they could have infected anyone who wasn't pengu on the last night. Now with it being day 4 we know that we have up to 4 zombies if all infections were successful. I think the FoS should lay on KevinH and Rafay for sure, that's 2 of our 4. Kverst could very well be our missing 3rd from yesterday with the 4th as of yet unidentified.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

I'm with Rafay on this.

That makes no sense to me lol

You are FoSing people who believed Penguin was lying about his role... and actually was lying about his role being cop?

It was obvious something was up, no one claims that early. It puts a huge target on your back, and would be dead the next day. It would be in the interest of town to question it, and guess what. It turned out he was lying, like we suspected. It's a shame he turned town, but because he decided to make a fake RC, it ended up getting him lynched.

FoS Rafay and KevinH
I agree, Penguin lied he got caught, sadly we lost a town but, I can only see it as his own fault, I said all along his RC claim felt wrong to me and I was right.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Arguing over the wagons in my opinion doesnt give us much. Peng lied with no basis to vote Robert except a gut feeling.

Question I've still be stuck on is in order to win do we just have to lynch patient zero?

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

• Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.

I have something interesting to share.

I was the Universal Backup.

Yesterday, I became the Cop.

Last night I investigated Robert2424.

The result was guilty.

Vote: Robert2424

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter