Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

I'll trust Rhizo. 

vote Penguination

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

Sorry I'm still not convinced, there's still something weird with the whole RC that doesnt sit right

I also find it weird that he is willing to RC so early in the game. This puts an easy target on his back for scum, and wouldn't be the usual play of a real cop. It could also just be because he is new, and doesn't know better. Either way it isn't enough to convict him of being scum, but it does make him suspicious.
Because nothing was happening! An early roleclaim to get the game going, automatically protect me from the zombies and oust a zombie because as many people have pointed out, if we dont start killing them now we'll never be able to keep up.

True on the account nothing was going on prior to this. 

You have yet to answer what type of a cop you're

That's a good point Rhizo, i'm also curious to know. 
Apologies, I didnt see. After reconsulting my PM it reads "Role Cop"

right, needing help to make this Fake claim along the way I see. 

Im still in the benefit of the doubt camp, I'm not wholly sure he's made a role read blunder and hasn't totally understood his role, for this reason I'm keeping my vote where it is, but I also need Robert to counter explain.

I'm assuming you want to me counter claim. I'm not a Cop, if your thinking that. or least not yet, or changed yet. I'm a Universal Backup. I haven't been changed into another role yet, meaning that Zombies haven't hit a power townie, or there are multiple Universal Backups like I mentioned before, via my theory I'll quote.

I've have expected to change into a role right now, but haven't yet. 

I guess I have to assume they thought Brewers would be targeted by the zombies. An active player such as him would help. If he felt so confident, he/she was wrong or Brewers was protected and saved, if the latter happened, meaning we are in better shape then we thought, as I imagine a Doc role prevents infection, or at least some role has to right? Otherwise the Zombies numbers would stay the same every day if we did lynch a zombie, without something addional. So my bet is there are several backups. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

At this point I feel I'm just repeating myself so not likely to keep posting my argument.  I've already shown in multiple examples why there is no Role Cop in this game, from TW's past games modding in how he lists possible roles/modifiers, to Mafia scum website's of modifiers which have NO mention of difference's in types of cops as a modifiers, to TW stating at start the list of possible roles for which Role cop isn't one.  Let alone, for which I haven't brought up is the fact his other action is of Brewers, which is pretty easy to claim given he was the only one who wasn't killed by lynching for which we all know is town.  

One can blast me for bringing past games into it, this is not an example of well this person did this last game so they must be town or scum, what I brought forth is how someone mod's a game, and has over an extended period with many examples.  I'm also not a Councilor anymore, and I've presented irrefutable facts on my position.  My rank in IRON means absolutely nothing, for which I hold no ranking anymore to begin with.  This is merely someone whose played Mafia and pay attention enough to all that's given by Mod both at start of game and in flavor in some instances from experience.   

So people can vote how they want, but I will put my thoughts for tonight

If Pengu is lynched

-99.9% sure he will come up scum because he's lied about his role

-Real cop should investigate Robert to check him out in case he was bussing Robert, as the only one who should know who the P0 is, is Mod or a turned Zombie

If lynch Robert

-If he comes up town, no need to investigate Pengu, we know he's scum

-If he comes up Scum, real cop should investigate Pengu as he has to be bussing as there's no Role cop that would know Robert was P0

In all of this, Pengu I believe is 99.9% lying.  The question remains, is he fake roleclaiming to push a mislynch on a town, or is he fake roleclaiming as a zombie to buss P0 to look town.  That way he'll get protected by doctor allowing for free reign on any town without worry of being blocked by doctor, and he's also safe from any town Vig attacks.  The fact is, under listed roles there's no Role Cop, so if Robert is P0, then only way Pengu would know would be that he's a turned zombie.  

You'll can make your choice, but I atleast said my peace and tried to at my best explain why this can't possibly be a truthful RC.

The jury is still out on Robert at this time for me, for the fact there could be a buss going on by Pengu and Robert really is P0. 

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616716
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:FlamingStardust#0792

At this point I feel I'm just repeating myself so not likely to keep posting my argument.  I've already shown in multiple examples why there is no Role Cop in this game, from TW's past games modding in how he lists possible roles/modifiers, to Mafia scum website's of modifiers which have NO mention of difference's in types of cops as a modifiers, to TW stating at start the list of possible roles for which Role cop isn't one.  Let alone, for which I haven't brought up is the fact his other action is of Brewers, which is pretty easy to claim given he was the only one who wasn't killed by lynching for which we all know is town.  

One can blast me for bringing past games into it, this is not an example of well this person did this last game so they must be town or scum, what I brought forth is how someone mod's a game, and has over an extended period with many examples.  I'm also not a Councilor anymore, and I've presented irrefutable facts on my position.  My rank in IRON means absolutely nothing, for which I hold no ranking anymore to begin with.  This is merely someone whose played Mafia and pay attention enough to all that's given by Mod both at start of game and in flavor in some instances from experience.   

If Pengu is lynched

-Real cop should investigate Robert to check him out in case he was bussing Robert, as the only one who should know who the P0 is, is Mod or a turned Zombie

If lynch Robert

-If he comes up Scum, real cop should investigate Pengu as he has to be bussing as there's no Role cop that would know Robert was P0

In all of this, Pengu I believe is 99.9% lying.  The question remains, is he fake roleclaiming to push a mislynch on a town, or is he fake roleclaiming as a zombie to buss P0 to look town.  That way he'll get protected by doctor allowing for free reign on any town without worry of being blocked by doctor, and he's also safe from any town Vig attacks.  The fact is, under listed roles there's no Role Cop, so if Robert is P0, then only way Pengu would know would be that he's a turned zombie.  

You'll can make your choice, but I atleast said my peace and tried to at my best explain why this can't possibly be a truthful RC.
The jury is still out on Robert at this time for me, for the fact there could be a buss going on by Pengu and Robert really is P0. 

Honestly not much I say can stop me from being lynched at this point. Too many good points, although i know what I am and even hinted at it earlier in day 2. Either way I just gotta sit back and watch the cards unfold I suppose.
You also seem to forget that there's a third option, though i wont say what.
Anyways. Guess we'll see.
1200 tech sent through ITF
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

unvote

vote Pengu

I think Rhizo has to be right here. There's no way for you to know the identity of P0 unless you're him or you're a zomb

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:

If Pengu is lynched

If lynch Robert

Honestly not much I say can stop me from being lynched at this point. Too many good points, although i know what I am and even hinted at it earlier in day 2. Either way I just gotta sit back and watch the cards unfold I suppose.
You also seem to forget that there's a third option, though i wont say what.
Anyways. Guess we'll see.

Withdolding info? You've sealed your fate.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I think this game is so altered from a regular setup that role cop and cop might be interchangeable.

At the very least, I think Rhyzo gets lots of townie points for pushing the issue.

However, in one night the alignment can change.

My preferred course of action is to lynch who the claimed cops identify and then lynch the claimed cops if they give bad advice.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
If we Lynch wrong our vig should shoot. It's not going to be either of us on the chopping block in any situation. Either we Lynch right and hope I'm not infected now before I can get a role or if I'm lynched our vig should shoot pangiun. There's no going around it. Why are people forgetting about the vig who shot Brewers?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I also kind of find the idea of using past games to influence this one quite funny

Indeed.

I hope the people voting against Penguin are correct, if not, they better start writing their explanations. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I'll write mine now, I didn't like penguins RC he seem to be hiding it with a ie. with it, but even then I wasn't convinced until Rhizo kinda steered me in this direction, so I took notice of someone obviously more informed then i in this game.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

so yeah, I feel people are taking the path of least resistance. Rhizo is the only one trying to think of all possible options while everybody else wants things to be super simple. This is a thinking game. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

so yeah, I feel people are taking the path of least resistance. Rhizo is the only one trying to think of all possible options while everybody else wants things to be super simple. This is a thinking game. 

so your saying we are just following a trend and not thinking for ourselves, i find that highly offensive, we make our own opinions and make our own decisions, just because we go with the flow doesn't mean we dont think for ourselves

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Can we get a votecount?

PenguiNation

PenguiNation

Wrought IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 123 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616716
  • Discord ID:FlamingStardust#0792

I was going to just let the cards lie but I feel like this is a bit too much. I'm already well on my way to becoming lynched but trying to... what's the correct word here, guilt trip? Accuse people of not thinking for themselves so that they're like "Oh maybe hes right" and vote for lynching me or another person. Although its either him or me at this point.
My opinion is he's trying to force more people into voting for me a bit faster, make rushed decisions.
Ah well. I should probably just stop talking lol. Go where you will at the end of the day, literally and figuratively.
1200 tech sent through ITF
Das a bold strat, Cot

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

My preferred course of action is to lynch who the claimed cops identify and then lynch the claimed cops if they give bad advice.

This is super smart to be honest. While I feel PenguiN's RC is suspicious, I feel that Kevin has a point about giving the benefit of the doubt. We should check the entail. If he is actually the cop we would really be wasting a lynch and we don't want to do that.

Unvote.

Vote: Robert 

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:

That's what I originally thought, I'm just gonna go with that and stop trying to find a good answer as there aren't any. 

vote robert

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

That's what I originally thought, I'm just gonna go with that and stop trying to find a good answer as there aren't any. 

vote robert

See that's what my initial idea was but as Rhizo pointed out, in zomb mafia if we do that they gain potentially 3 more zombs in the time it takes us to mislynch robert and retaliate on pengu

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

I don't care who get's lynched as I've done all I can to make it completely obvious that Pengu is lying.

If robert is lynched

If Robert isn't P0, Pengu should be shot by a vig

If Robert is P0, Pengu should be shot by a vig, or very least investigated by real cop

There's no role cop, it's impossible for Pengu to know this.  The only people who know are Mod and zombies that P0 turned.  

The people who have played Mafia, and even ones who Mod mafia games clearing dismissing this is alarming.  If a mod is going to list possible roles, they are not simply going to forget to include a role.  The fact remains, TW said cop, not role cop, not flavor cop, not any other, he simply stated cop.  He has separated and differentiated the different cop roles in his past game, and suddenly he doesn't do it here.  Including the fact a role cop is not a modifier, which Kevin and the likes who have played many mafia games know, along with mafia website.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop

There's a reason mafiascum has them separated, because they're two different roles.  And is not a modifier 

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers

if town wants to be happy killing 1 scum for 1 town, then you can all enjoy losing because doing so will eventually dwindle it down to where mafia have the advantage or tied and they win.  Can't keep going 1 for 1 and win.  

I've caught him red handed claiming a role that is not existent.  If Robert is lynched and is P0, Pengu has to be a zombie that was told who P0 was as they're the only ones who know this information.  A regular cop doesn't get this information, only guilty or not guilty.  

Everyone keeps saying we don't want to lose a cop.  That's the point of the universal backups put in place for this very reason.  Let alone, he's lying and how anyone cannot see this is seriously beyond me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:

It's also alarming we don't have not heard or gotten votes from Fridged, Velocity, nor have heard from SBG in last days 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

It's also alarming we don't have not heard or gotten votes from Fridged, Velocity, nor have heard from SBG in last days

I’ve already talked to TW and I’m opting out of this one, due to school overload among other things, which is why I haven’t been posting or anything at all. I’ve been loosely keeping up so just so I don’t die and I kept me and whoever ends up replacing me in the game, I’ll vote. It is interesting that Robert has claimed universal backup.

Vote: Robert

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter