Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia - ZOMBIES WIN!

[TW-09] Zombie Infestation Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
502 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Just to be clear ...

I did not investigate Wolfpacks; he could very well be town.

Based on his voting, I feel he is the best choice to lynch.

If we lynch Wolfpacks, I will investigate MWilson or FrigidInferno tonight.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

yeah i welcome my lynching if it proves my point that Kevin has been turned and CM is in cahoots with him.  

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

I'm trying to decide if we have two cops. If MWilson is telling the truth either Kevin got turned last night, Kevin wasn't a cop to begin with, or we have 2 cops

I think since a zombie could be potentially added after each night, two cops doesn't sound to far off. As far as i'm concerned, Kevin has shown to be a cop with the Robert investigation. He could have been turned last night, but we really have nothing to go off of. MWilson could be another cop, the new cop, or just a zombie trying to kill off a PR with an easy claim.

Since we have to vote, and Kevin is the only person who has proven his role, i will follow him for the time being. I should be able to check the thread again before deadline, but since i'm sick and work overnights i'm better off securing my vote now.

Vote Wolfpacks

When did Kevin prove his role, cant remember that happening must have missed that and wasnt you one of the first Kevin accused of being a zombie, personally I think Kevin has been turned, they already knew he was a cop and he would be the first player to be turned and MWilson probably is the new cop because of this,Kevin is a very skilled player and can easily manipulate you into voting his way, I'm Town and a vote for me will only cause town to lose another.

Vote Kevin

He proved his role when he investigated Robert, and he turned zombie after being lynched. It could be possible that he is a zombie now, but since no one else has shown credible evidence towards being a confirmed town (other than just a role claim), then that limits the people we can actually trust. You being zombie isn't a guaranteed thing either, he hasn't investigated you but it's all we have to go off of.

If you do turn town, then it will be very unfortunate. I wouldn't say it would be Kevin's fault 100%, since this is a shot in the dark since no proof has come forward, but since he started the wagon it would put him in a bad position with town next time around. We all have to vote to avoid being mod-killed, so this is my best bet for the time being.

sorry it was the easiest thing to say Robert was guilty, and it was pretty convenient that Jazzy was killed just as he investigated him, also it would be 100% kevins fault if im lynched because he will have killed a town player, sounds like you trying to back him up so he can try and wriggle out of it once im lynched. if or when im lynched i suggest you lynch Kevin and then Colonel Medved in that order or you will lose this game

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

I'll tentatively trust Kevin as he was correct about Robert. 

vote WP

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

If we lynch Wolfpacks, I will investigate MWilson or FrigidInferno tonight.

Better investigate MWilson

Because I'm targeting Kevin and the zombies don't like that

I'm not a zombie. 

yeah i welcome my lynching if it proves my point that Kevin has been turned and CM is in cahoots with him.  

Then we'll straight up lynch Kevin the next day. No questions asked. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I have nothing else to say lynch me all your doing is losing another town, if you don't lynch Kevin and CM after my death town will lose

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

I believe WP right now only because Kevin's RC. IF the doctor didn't protect Kevin, which we won't know unless they RC as well, then he is more than likely a zombie now. We shouldn't be taking that for granted at the moment. I know this is a lot of ifs but it is something that should be considered.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Then we'll straight up lynch Kevin the next day. No questions asked.

You should ask questions. I'm a cop, but I don't know for sure that anyone is scum right now.
Based on voting patterns, I think Wolfpacks is the best bet. If anyone has a better idea, present it now.
If the doctor keeps protecting me, I can keep investigating.
We have to lynch and vig-kill in order to get ahead of the zombies.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
I said i wouldnt say anymore but felt i had to after Kevins comments, he says that myself and Mwilson are the main subjects he needs to investigate then votes for me, but he seems to miss out Rhizo and Colonel Medved, who was also on penguin's wagon, no talk of investigating them then he asks to be protected by the doctor, but as I said Kevin has been turned and he only wants the doc to protect him so he doesn't get killed by the vig, who already made the mistake of not killing him last night but gave him the benefit of the doubt and killed Jazzy instead and killed a town, but doesn't intend to make that mistake twice. A Zombie would just love for the doctor to help him stay alive, he and his zombie friends are targeting me because I know who they are and catching them out.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

There are 2 players alive that did not vote for the now-known zombie; they make the short list for me.

The others that voted for Penqui are a little further down the list, but as I said, there are legitimate reasons why a townie mght have voted for Pengui.

I am inclined to believe that MWilson is the 2nd cop. However, here's a case against that:
If MWilson already was scum and knew he had a 50% chance of being discovered, it would be prudent to jump in early and claim to have gotten the role that night and then try to convince others that the cop (me) had gotten zombified and that the role had passed on to him.

The best course of action for a townie that inherited a cop role would be to wait until 1 investigation had been made and then role claim, asking for protection from the doctor.

As it stands, assuming MWilson is a cop, the doctor has to decide which cop to protect.  If the zombies know for sure that I will be protected, then MWilson is their easy target which makes it better for the doctor to protect MWilson.  A classic case of Wine In Front Of Me.  

My recommendation to the Doctor:  Randomly choose between MWilson and me for your protection, unless you believe the case that MWilson is already scum.

My recommendation to the Vigilante: Don't kill MWilson or FrigidInferno because I will investigate one of them tonight and my investigation is pointless if they get killed the same night.

Why is FrigidInferno under my suspicion?  He wasn't on either wagon in the Pengui vs Robert duel, and joined the Robert lynch after it was obvious that the lynch would occur.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Have we got a vote count? I feel like we're missing a lot of votes.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:

There are 2 players alive that did not vote for the now-known zombie; they make the short list for me.

The others that voted for Penqui are a little further down the list, but as I said, there are legitimate reasons why a townie mght have voted for Pengui.

Exactly and I put my reasons out there before and after pengui was lynched, but you seem to refuse to read into that, i was the first to react to his false RC so I didn’t follow a wagon nor did I hammer him, two others voted for him but you refuse to even think of bringing their names into it, I personally think you highlighting me because I’m getting very close to the truth of who you really are, a zombie

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Deadline is at 1:00pm CN time today. The following players are in line to be mod-killed at deadline for not voting: FrigidInferno, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Velocity.

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

KevinH (2): Nadarr, Wolfpacks

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (1): MWilson

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (4): KevinH, Colonel Medved, Rafay, Kverst

Not Voting: FrigidInferno, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Velocity

11 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.
Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 11th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
I believe that Kevin was likely a cop yesterday. There was no one who really refuted him, and he was right about his claim.

Now we have Mwilson saying he became a cop. There very well could be be 2 cops.

I find it hard if Kevin was right yesterday that last night he would of been turned. I would assume, we still have a doctor for town, and if a doctor was going to protect anyone last night it would of been Kevin after his RC of cop and investigation on Robert was true. I would also find it a bit easy for him to claim he investigated Jazzy last night given Jazzy was killed, but he did say yesterday Jazzy was one of the 2 he would investigate and for the Vig to kill someone else. So though its easy for him to fake RC since Jazzy was killed at night, given he said he may investigate Jazzy makes me give him the bigger benefit of the doubt.

We have to lynch someone and though I don't necessarily agree with WP given this push isn't from a cop investigation, Kevin and WP seem to be the only options. This

Vote: WP

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline is at 1:00pm CN time today. The following players are in line to be mod-killed at deadline for not voting: FrigidInferno, SeaBeeGipson, Velocity.

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

KevinH (2): Nadarr, Wolfpacks

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (1): MWilson

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (5): KevinH, Colonel Medved, Rafay, Kverst, Rhizoctonia

Not Voting: FrigidInferno, SeaBeeGipson, Velocity

11 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.
Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 11th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

I personally think you highlighting me because I’m getting very close to the truth of who you really are, a zombie

I'm highlighting you because you didn't vote for Robert after the cop determined him guilty.
I'm also highlighting you because you voted to lynch the cop.

Another reason I'm highlighting you is because I don't see any better alternative.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
The reason i didnt vote for who the cop "said" because I didnt trust the cop then and I still don't now and when and if I'm lynched your lies will be shown out as im town and you know it.

Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Velocity, a Vanilla Townie, has been mod-killed on day 5 for failing to vote and having the fewest total posts.

It is now night 5. Day 6 will begin at 1:00pm CN time on Wednesday, March 13th or as soon as any possible night actions have been submitted to me.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

CBS Jet Copter #2 Reporter:

Day five of our continuous reporting on the zombie outbreak in Colorado continues as our focus remains centered on an area in the city of Boulder, Colorado where a vicious group of the infected have trapped a handful of people in a local mall. Colorado Governor, Jared Polis, has given the order to activate the Colorado National Guard in an attempt to contain the outbreak and rescue the trapped civilians.

*Several hours later*

Reporter on the ground:
We are here on the ground in Boulder, Colorado with the Army National Guard. Barricades have been established and Operation "Zombie Containment" is now underway. (Camera turns to see a military task force moving toward the building with weapons up. Gunfire erupts and a zombie falls to the ground.)

KevinH, a Zombie, has been killed on night 5.

It is now day 6.

Vote Count

Colonel Medved (0):

FrigidInferno (0):

Kverst (0):

MWilson (0):

Nadarr (0):

Rafay (0):

Rhizoctonia (0):

SeaBeeGipson (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting: Colonel Medved, FrigidInferno, Kverst, MWilson, Nadarr, Rafay, Rhizoctonia, SeaBeeGipson, Wolfpacks

9 players are currently in game. All players MUST vote to lynch someone by day's end. The person with the highest vote count will be lynched at deadline. A lynch for two or more players tied for the highest vote count will come down to that individual's post count.
Deadline will be at 1:00pm CN Server time on Monday, March 18th.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

MWilson

MWilson

Cast IRON

• BR|Member
  • 708 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607299
  • Souls Baptized:555501

Alright, unfortunately Kevin was who I investigated last night.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter