Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[JZ-01] Mount Olympus Mafia- Mafia and Survivor Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Even without much else going on, I personally don't know if there is much to read into there. I took it as a question for the sake of asking a question. Brewers' interest in it is noteworthy though.

I took it that way too but figured why not press it a bit and see what they say. :)

And what is interesting is.. my role-pm doesn't exactly say I am town. It made it clear I am town, but it says something slightly different. It says I am town-aligned. Which leaves room to make a joke like "I'm not town. I'm a god who is *aligned* with town!"

FoS Brewers for not getting it!

Considering it says you win if all threats to the town are eliminated, I think its pretty clear we are town.  

(I changed 1 word from the role PM so i wasnt quoting it directly-loop hole :P)

either way its a slip up

Kevin is either town who slipped up and made a joke and didnt realize it specified in his role PM, or he is scum and didnt realize it did not specify we are town since he did not see the role PM

im not suggesting we vote kevin, as this is pretty light evidence (and its why i asked if there is a cop they should investigate kevin)

so far no one has come forward saying they got a guilty on him and no one has been implying kevin should be lynched which means either our cop (if we have one)  did not target kevin, or they did and got a not guilty.

we still have zero info to go on right now.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Current Post Count:

brewersalliance 23 The Warrior 14 Jazzy95 13  Lord MK 12 Canik 11 KevinH 9 Rafay 8 Velocity 7 Colonel Medved 6 SeaBeeGipson 6 Kverst 5 Nadarr 5

Deadline is tomorrow and we literally have nothing to go on. We are in day I, part II right now. The bottom half of the post count needs to post more. Short of something actually happening today, we should take a look at those offering the least.

@CM @SBG @Kverst @Nadarr - What do you think is our best course of action on a day 2 that seems like a second day 1?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

FoS Nadarr

I'll vote for the person with the smallest post count unless something else comes up.

Deadline is less than 30 hours from now.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
Seabee, I find that I like Brewers reasoning because if Kevin where town he would know that our PM says town (or town aligned as some claim). But at the same time I also find merit in the argument someone made that it might be a tongue in cheek joke by a town player. With that said, I dont have a definite reason to lynch Kevin, but I think it would be a good idea to keep an eye on him.

Also, now that I have my emails coming through again I will be able to better follow the game and post now. Sorry about going dark.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Lying? Like what you are doing? Your role is a greenie?

No lying like you are doing. :P

And yes my role is a greenie. 

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Lying? Like what you are doing? Your role is a greenie?

No lying like you are doing. :P

And yes my role is a greenie.

I’m the greenie here! xP

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Current Post Count:

brewersalliance 23 The Warrior 14 Jazzy95 13 Lord MK 12 Canik 11 KevinH 9 Rafay 8 Velocity 7 Colonel Medved 6 SeaBeeGipson 6 Kverst 5 Nadarr 5

Deadline is tomorrow and we literally have nothing to go on. We are in day I, part II right now. The bottom half of the post count needs to post more. Short of something actually happening today, we should take a look at those offering the least.

@CM @SBG @Kverst @Nadarr - What do you think is our best course of action on a day 2 that seems like a second day 1?

Sorry for the lack of posting, I've gotten sick as of late and kinda stepped into the background it seems.

I'm not sure what we should do, I haven't seen a solid direction chosen by everyone else yet. Seems like we truely are on Day 1 Part 2. We can't go lynchless for another day, we need to decide on something. Has no one really have any Intel to go off of?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Current Post Count:

brewersalliance 23 The Warrior 14 Jazzy95 13 Lord MK 12 Canik 11 KevinH 9 Rafay 8 Velocity 7 Colonel Medved 6 SeaBeeGipson 6 Kverst 5 Nadarr 5

Sorry for the lack of posting, I've gotten sick as of late and kinda stepped into the background it seems.

I'm not sure what we should do, I haven't seen a solid direction chosen by everyone else yet. Seems like we truely are on Day 1 Part 2. We can't go lynchless for another day, we need to decide on something. Has no one really have any Intel to go off of?

Idk but I’m pulling a town vibe from brewer since his brief description of the role PM was pretty accurate, to what I got. I’m getting a town vibe from Canik as well, but that could just very well be since I’m not familiar with his playstyle. Other than that I’m still at a blank as for reads it thoughts on anyone else

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Current Post Count:

Idk but I’m pulling a town vibe from brewer since his brief description of the role PM was pretty accurate, to what I got. I’m getting a town vibe from Canik as well, but that could just very well be since I’m not familiar with his playstyle. Other than that I’m still at a blank as for reads it thoughts on anyone else
Yeah, pretty accurate.
Yeah right. Who cooked the idea? You or canik?

Btw, before something happens, it's still the vote is perm thingy, right?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy
Yes

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Hmm, we can't do anything with no evidence. This really isn't going anywhere.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

while we have no evidence we cant not do something.  advocating to not do something is very scummy in my eyes.  Combine that with Kverest's lack of activity and the fact that deadline is 7 hours away...

Vote:  Kverst

We cannot no lynch and need to hit a half majority in 7 hours so EVERYONE needs to be active

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah right. Who cooked the idea? You or canik?

The idea of.. him getting a town vibe from me? It was a team effort. We spent many many hours in Mafia day chat thinking up that one. *rolls eyes* 

Anyway - not sure I'll be on again tonight. Doesn't look like we're gonna get anymore info either so -

Vote: Kverst

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Deadline is in 6.5 hours and Brewers just placed the first vote of the day. It's going to take 6 votes to lynch someone today. I don't like rushing a lynch because it almost always favors scum but we need to do something. If there are any other town power roles we would hopefully have something more to work with tomorrow but I'm not sure that is the case in this game and based off of how today is going I don't think we can count on that. I'm not convinced that this is a role madness game just because we've seen a doctor. The only way to guarantee that we have anything to work with tomorrow for sure is through lynching today.

As previously mentioned, in lieu of anything actually substantial coming to the table our best course of action is to look at the people providing the least. Kverst, Nadarr, and SBG are all currently tied for the fewest posts with 6. Kverst and Nadarr have been consistently at the bottom of the activity spectrum so far here. As Brewers mentions above, this last post by Kverst isn't exactly helpful:

I agree with you that there isn't much we can do but we need something to work off of tomorrow.

Vote: Kverst

*Addition* It appears that Canik also voted for Kverst while I was writing this last post.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:

You probably shouldn't jump on just any random person. Scum look like they are eager for this free lynch. For the record, none of the posts today have been useful in the slightest, so you can't really come after me when I point this out.

Now I have to claim...for no reason. If I don't, more votes will follow. Pat yourselves on the back for this one.

I'm the jailor. 

N1 I jailed Rafay.

Canik seemed eager to jump on my wagon.

vote Canik

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

You probably shouldn't jump on just any random person. Scum look like they are eager for this free lynch.

Now I have to claim...for no reason. If I don't, more votes will follow. Pat yourselves on the back for this one.

I'm the jailor. 

N1 I jailed Rafay.

Canik seemed eager to jump on my wagon.

vote Canik

Jailor could be scum.  You never gave us a name claim.  You should probably do that as well FYI.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
Tartarus (my pm said it was the place). I didn’t know jailor could be scum.
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Correct me if I'm wrong but Tartarus is the place where the Titians were imprisoned

An abys is a weird choice for a character name....

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I'm the jailor.  N1 I jailed Rafay.   Canik seemed eager to jump on my wagon. vote Canik

Well you wasted the jail.

Can we get a vote count pleas?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
So are you saying your character name is Tartarus or that's where you imprison people?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter