Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[JZ-01] Mount Olympus Mafia- Mafia and Survivor Win!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
300 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

It was just a silly rhetorical question.

I have a character name and I am a townie.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Just noticed that the latest issue of The IRON Times has a well-written article on Mafia by Rafay.  Great job!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

Just noticed that the latest issue of The IRON Times has a well-written article on Mafia by Rafay. Great job!

I can’t see it 😭

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Just noticed that the latest issue of The IRON Times has a well-written article on Mafia by Rafay. Great job!

I can’t see it 😭
😭 Neither can I

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15phcSI0vIBPI21lUjI-GD2xSEmreitSS_FNjTevIXU0/edit?usp=sharing

here is the TIMES

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Jazzy95

Jazzy95

Quenched

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 271 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:269356
  • Souls Baptized:1,416,140
  • Discord ID:Jazzy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15phcSI0vIBPI21lUjI-GD2xSEmreitSS_FNjTevIXU0/edit?usp=sharing

here is the TIMES

Can’t wait to hack into the IRON mainframe with access to a Google Doc. Now get back to mafia.

No votes have been cast.

Deadline is Friday, March 8th at 5:00pm CN time.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Just noticed that the latest issue of The IRON Times has a well-written article on Mafia by Rafay.  Great job!

Sounds a bit like deflection to me... just saying lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Sounds a bit like deflection to me... just saying lol

He probably wanted to gloat
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

You should always post the IRON Times like that Brewers. Fun read :D

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Good to see you back, Nadarr. We need everyone contributing if they can.

My FoS on Kevin still stands btw

hopefully someone has some solid intel on something tho

The Kevin thing where he asked if we are Olympians or Townies, I don't think is great evidence but it is one of the more interesting things we have to go on.

@Kevin - you want to elaborate on that some more, or add any comment about that? 

Even without much else going on, I personally don't know if there is much to read into there. I took it as a question for the sake of asking a question. Brewers' interest in it is noteworthy though.

I can’t see it

I can’t see it
Neither can I

Simple solution: Join IRON.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Even without much else going on, I personally don't know if there is much to read into there. I took it as a question for the sake of asking a question. Brewers' interest in it is noteworthy though.

its one of two things.  Either Kevin was just making a joke post or Kevin didnt get a town PM since it explicitly says town in the PM

I dont see why me pointing out that if Kevin was town he would know we are considered town since its in the role pm is noteworthy

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I just considered Kevin's question to be sort of tongue in cheek when he made it.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Even without much else going on, I personally don't know if there is much to read into there. I took it as a question for the sake of asking a question. Brewers' interest in it is noteworthy though.

I took it that way too but figured why not press it a bit and see what they say. :)

And what is interesting is.. my role-pm doesn't exactly say I am town. It made it clear I am town, but it says something slightly different. It says I am town-aligned. Which leaves room to make a joke like "I'm not town. I'm a god who is *aligned* with town!"

FoS Brewers for not getting it!

Kverst

Kverst

Cast IRON

• NM|Validating
  • 689 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:614118
  • Souls Baptized:230
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:Kverst

Do we have anything else besides the olympian vs town thing?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I don't think the Olympian or Townie thing is that important...But I agree we have nothing to go off of.

Aren't we all Olympians?? Mafia and town. 

Oh wait, maybe the mafia are Titans and gods are townies (good guys).

Also, I'm gonna shamelessly plug the Times too: https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/62836-the-iron-times-march-2019/

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Even without much else going on, I personally don't know if there is much to read into there. I took it as a question for the sake of asking a question. Brewers' interest in it is noteworthy though.

I took it that way too but figured why not press it a bit and see what they say. :)

And what is interesting is.. my role-pm doesn't exactly say I am town. It made it clear I am town, but it says something slightly different. It says I am town-aligned. Which leaves room to make a joke like "I'm not town. I'm a god who is *aligned* with town!"

You are making stuff up.
Mine says that i am expressly town.
In a weird black font.

FoS: Canik
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762
I like brewers reasoning but at the same time I find the other reasoning super interesting as well. Personally I think keeping an eye on Kevin is smart, but I dont feel his question is automatically lynch worthy. If that makes any sense....

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

And what is interesting is.. my role-pm doesn't exactly say I am town. It made it clear I am town, but it says something slightly different. It says I am town-aligned. Which leaves room to make a joke like "I'm not town. I'm a god who is *aligned* with town!"

You are making stuff up.
In a weird black font.

A weird black font you say? That is weird indeed. Mine is in green as town normally is. Either Jazzy was switching up how he presented the town roles to us or there is some lying going on.
Hmm I just checked my role again and actually town-aligned itself isn't in green. My role is tho.

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven

I like brewers reasoning but at the same time I find the other reasoning super interesting as well. Personally I think keeping an eye on Kevin is smart, but I dont feel his question is automatically lynch worthy. If that makes any sense....

It doesn't really. I cant tell if you want to FoS Kevin based on a statement I took as a joke, but you say you find the "other reasoning" super interesting as well. So you agree with both Brewers and people countering Brewers?

Also if Kevin hasnt done anything noteworthy, why is it more pressing to keep an eye on him, rather than keeping on eye on everyone? Your post just comes off as an attempt to be in the middle ground of a disagreement so if one of them is lynched and comes up town, you can hide away from any attention.

Might be a reach on my end. Might not. But we dont have much to go on and I dont plan on going 2 days in a row without a lynch. As for your most recent post, it comes off scummy to me.

FoS Nadaar

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

You are making stuff up.
In a weird black font.

A weird black font you say? That is weird indeed. Mine is in green as town normally is. Either Jazzy was switching up how he presented the town roles to us or there is some lying going on.
Hmm I just checked my role again and actually town-aligned itself isn't in green. My role is tho.

Lying?
Like what you are doing? 😁

Your role is a greenie?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter