Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-10] The Office Mafia - Mafia Wins!

[TW-10] The Office Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
286 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
So
Me : Dwight, jaot with insane cop ability.
CM : Pam, possible commuter.
Velocity: the most likely scum

Eogrim, thoughts?

Eogrim, whatever you do, don't vote.
Just RC, if you want.
And mostly share your thoughts.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Sorry Kevin, i was betting on Toby just being a scum name because of his history with Michael. Turns out it was another bad call made by me so far in this game. Things are really starting to come down to the final days, so it's all or nothing now

Being that i've been on a couple of wagons now that led to townie deaths (in a row), I'm going to go ahead and RC to protect myself.

I am Pam Beesly, a 2-Shot Dunder Mifflin Secretary (Commuter). I used my actions on N3 and N4, which could have prevented a kill yesterday.

To add as possible credibility, if you look back to D2 i decided to unvote from brewers last second because of the possible lover situation. Since he was Jim, that would have meant that i would have died with him possibly, and didn't want to take that chance.

As far as MK goes, i'm not 100% set on him actually being what he claims to be. He is either telling the truth, and actually is an insane cop. Or he fabricated the claim, and used SBG as a means to protect himself down the road. He also claims to be Dwight Schrute, whose cousin is Mose Schrute. And i also find it hard to believe that there would be a separate sanity on a JOAT claim imo.

But one person i really have suspicions about is Velocity. I feel like we passed up on the whole lynchless day pretty quickly. It ended on a "who knows?" note, and i'm not to fond of that.

Interesting RC for certain.

Also, it did end on a who knows note because nobody does know, I wasn’t told I was lynchproof one shot or completely or whatever it may be, so unless one of the last players alive is a governor or I’m loved as a hidden role modifier, or one of the other possibilities Kevin pointed out, nobody does actually know.

I’m still suspicious of MK more than anyone else, and currently most likely to believe that CM is town, for various reasons, but a lot being that Eogrim has been kind of in the background, and hasn’t leaned one way or the either.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:617833
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:eogrim#0113
Yeah, I've been in the the background, partly because this is my first mafia gam, partly because I'm something of an introvert, but mostly because my role.
I have absolutely nothing to lean on besides the different RC's you've all made.
I'm a vanilla townie, with no (known to me) abilities other than to vote
And because the two I voted for D1&2 got instantly killed, I seriously started to doubt my ability to spot scum unless he somehow roleclaimed it, which no-one has done..

I am Stanley Hudson, a Dunder Mifflin Salesman.

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
As for Dwight Schrute, I personally thinks it's a quite likely RC, him being an insane cop/doc

You have to know yourself, be honest about yourself, and rely on people around you to tell you when you’re being an asshole, and when they are kind enough to tell you, listen.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/63276-the-iron-times-july-2019/

Must read. Especially for mafia players.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/63276-the-iron-times-july-2019/

Must read. Especially for mafia players.

Can’t see it oops

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
So a vt, joat, commuter
And a scum.

What was Velocity's claim again?

4 left.
3 to lynch.
2 at deadline. Which means that to lynch anyone, everyone has to agree or if there's a vote on anyone near deadline, scum jumps at the last moments, say some lane excuse.

Let's examine all scenarios we have left.

If we mislynch.
Then there's 3 townies going into night.
And if the blocker aka me, goes into the night.
And I guess right, then boom.
2 townies and 1 scum next day.
And we make a choice.
Live to fight another day.

If we lynch scum, then it's game over.

If you lynch me, then there's an exhausted commuter, and a vt.
So 2 players left and scum win by majority rule.

So examine this and give me your thoughts.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:

Even-night vote-thief, which means if he could have used the ability last night

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Deadline is in 3 days

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Even-night vote-thief, which means if he could have used the ability last night

If I’m right on that my one shot bulletproof ability is now gone I could also be killed tonight or one of the other remaining townies, which drops us another town, so if we mislynch we could lose.

Also, I forgot that this is your first game Eogrim. lol

Even-night 1-Shot bulletproof, which as I said I suspect is gone from that deathless night, scum either didn’t do anything, targeted me but was unsuccessful, targeted CM but he was commuting that night, or were blocked by another role, but considering the RC MK made I don’t think that was the case whether he is or isn’t what he claims.

Nobody disputing CM’s claim make me believe that he’s not lying, Eogrim’s is a very believable RC, and with all the circumstantial evidence against MK (ex: his role being the brother of the only othe known scum, claiming Kevin and I are scum, both of which whom aren’t scum, his “investigation” that SBG was town among other things).

If nothing comes to fruition soon, I don’t know, we’ll have to see who votes for who, if anyone votes at all.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
My role is unbelievable?
And too specific?

Then what's up with the even night vote thief, who also happens to be bulletproof and lynchproof?

Your claims are all over the place, mate

Thus, i am pretty solid on you being scum.

Vote: Velocity.

Let's see where this goes.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

My role is unbelievable?
And too specific?

Then what's up with the even night vote thief, who also happens to be bulletproof and lynchproof?

Your claims are all over the place, mate

Thus, i am pretty solid on you being scum.

Vote: Velocity.

Let's see where this goes.

I never claimed anything other than even-night vote thief and bulletproof. I still don’t know how I lived through the lynch, I’m assuming it was either a hidden loved modifier or a hidden lynchproof x-shot lynchproof modifier.

Even-night 1-shot bulletproof vote thief (hidden modifier lynchproof/loved)
compared to
non-consecutive role JOAT hidden insane cop modifier.
Why would only one aspect of all your JOAT abilities be modified, why not any of the others, why not none of them? It doesn’t make sense to only modify one aspect of it when you might not even have used it at all.

If nothing else happens to change my mind by midday tomorrow I’m going to vote for MK now, he’s been trying to get me lynched way too hard for so many days now, and he has, at best, a shaky defense, and while I will admit that it is how my defense is too considering I survived the lynch, which I still don’t know how, I still feel that his RC and general actions are way too unbelievable and scummy for me to think anyone else scum right now

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
My other abilities can't be modified.
It's roleblocking.
Of course, my roleblock may not actually happen.
Tw just says, got it.
And the 3rd role is doctor.
I haven't used it till now.
But mafiawiki doesn't have any other standard modifiers for doctor.
The only role i have which can be modified is the cop one.

And my entire role is itself modified.
I can't use the same action consecutively.
So if i used cop on n1, i will have to wait till n3 to use it again.

So it's not that only one aspect is modified, rather that only one aspect of my role can be modified, in the first place.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

So this is the current claims amongst us all

MK: Dwight Schrute, Non-Consecutive JOAT (Cop, Roleblocker, Doctor) (With insane cop modifier? Cousin to known scum?)

• N1: Investigate SBG (Not Guilty)
  • N2: Roleblock Rhizo
  • N3: Investigate KevinH (Guilty)
  • N4: Roleblock SBG

Velocity: Creed Bratton, 1-shot bulletproof, even night vote thief (Lynchproof?)

Eogrim: Stanley Hudson, VT

Me: Pam Beesly, 2-shot Commuter

• Commuted N3
  • Commuted N4

This is definitely going to be a hard choice. I'm going to take Eogrim's RC as him telling the truth, since he is new i find it believable that he would sit in the background because of it. He could also be experianced with mafia games outside of IRON and blindsiding us all. That would be a GOAT play for sure lol. Part of me wants to just say that Dwight is scum due to his relation to Mose. But from the show, Dwight became good friends with everyone in the office at the end so i'm not sure if that would make him town aligned or not. I could see reasoning for both sides.

Velocity maybe you said this before but i can't find it. Did you use your vote thief role previously? If so then when, and on who?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

MK: Dwight Schrute, Non-Consecutive JOAT (Cop, Roleblocker, Doctor) (With insane cop modifier? Cousin to known scum?)

Velocity: Creed Bratton, 1-shot bulletproof, even night vote thief (Lynchproof?)

• Commuted N3
  • Commuted N4

This is definitely going to be a hard choice. I'm going to take Eogrim's RC as him telling the truth, since he is new i find it believable that he would sit in the background because of it. He could also be experianced with mafia games outside of IRON and blindsiding us all. That would be a GOAT play for sure lol. Part of me wants to just say that Dwight is scum due to his relation to Mose. But from the show, Dwight became good friends with everyone in the office at the end so i'm not sure if that would make him town aligned or not. I could see reasoning for both sides.

Velocity maybe you said this before but i can't find it. Did you use your vote thief role previously? If so then when, and on who?

I have not used it at all, I consider it negative utility when town aligned, and until this point I haven’t been confident enough to steal anyone’s vote.
I was debating on stealing MK’s last night because of the Kevin lynch but a I figured there would only be 4-5 people left so I didn’t want to take the chance on it.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

• Commuted N3
  • Commuted N4
This is definitely going to be a hard choice. I'm going to take Eogrim's RC as him telling the truth, since he is new i find it believable that he would sit in the background because of it. He could also be experianced with mafia games outside of IRON and blindsiding us all. That would be a GOAT play for sure lol. Part of me wants to just say that Dwight is scum due to his relation to Mose. But from the show, Dwight became good friends with everyone in the office at the end so i'm not sure if that would make him town aligned or not. I could see reasoning for both sides.

I have not used it at all, I consider it negative utility when town aligned, and until this point I haven’t been confident enough to steal anyone’s vote.
I was debating on stealing MK’s last night because of the Kevin lynch but a I figured there would only be 4-5 people left so I didn’t want to take the chance on it.

You haven't used it, cause you don't have it.

You are a 1-shot lynchproof mafia goon.

That's it.
You and SeaBee made everything up.
You and SeaBee saw lynchproof and thought, huh, let's run it as bulletproof to dissuade any vigs.
Considering SeaBee's last character was a vig and that character won the game for town.
And the vote thief, that one was made because it's highly specific and thus easy to pass off as "too specific to be made up"

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

As of right now, i'm planning on voting for Velocity. I'm going to hold off on doing so to prevent a hammer for the last day. What are your thoughts so far Eogrim

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
If eogrim is scum, he would win the best youth mafia player award

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Eogrim

Eogrim

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,334 posts
  • Resources:
At least, when looking at the roles from the show, Creed Bratton is the most likely scum. I don't know exactly how much TW is leaning on that.

Besides from that, we all have things either about our play or our role claims that makes s look suspicious.
These are the things I can think of besides what you all have already brought up:
  • I am seemingly the only vanilla character in a game that has the characteristics of a role madness game
  • MK is the second player with roleblocking ability (iSoc being the first).
  • Unless last scum has extra kill ability we're lacking a vig/SK.
The last point there means that it might be TWO false-claims here, and I'll be buggered to figure out which..
However, Lord MK seems to be onto something at least, and I'm inclined to support that claim. I concur with you CM, and will hold my vote for now.

And just to make it perfectly clear - this is my first mafia game, both here and anywhere else. I'd be perfectly willing to lie in-game if I'd have to, but not about anything outside of the game at hand. 

I'm going to take Eogrim's RC as him telling the truth, since he is new i find it believable that he would sit in the background because of it. He could also be experianced with mafia games outside of IRON and blindsiding us all. That would be a GOAT play for sure lol.

But that would have been cool ;)

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

As of right now, i'm planning on voting for Velocity. I'm going to hold off on doing so to prevent a hammer for the last day. What are your thoughts so far Eogrim?

Lynch me and scum is most likely going to win, if MK isn’t lying he couldn’t use his roleblock ability (cop N1, RB N2, cop N3, RB N4), N5 he could only use doctor or cop, and if he chose wrong with doctor scum wins, 1-1.

Of course, I still don’t believe that MK is telling the truth, and still intend to vote for him, but if the rest of town wants to lynch me... well that’s just that, at that point I would hope MK isn’t lying so town still has a chance to pull the win.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter