Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-10] The Office Mafia - Mafia Wins!

[TW-10] The Office Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
286 replies to this topic

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Sorry MK ;)

Hot dang remind me to never mess with Eogrim lmao

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Moderator Game Notes Congrats to Eogrim on your first mafia win! Keep playing. Colonel Medved sort of figured out the lore aspect I chose to use for the relationship between a couple of the characters and their faction designation when he discovered the Scranton Strangler fan theories. The Scranton Strangler was indeed a character in the game (SK) as well as the 3 character names that are sort of theorized to possibly be the Scranton Strangler: Toby, Mose, and Creed. Toby is the most thought of character to be the Scranton Strangler so I used him as a town character and gave him a Watchlisted Townie role to make him appear as the SK if investigated. The thought of having Jim and Pam be lovers did cross my mind but I thought that was too easy. I elected instead to make Meredith a Nymphomaniac, which for those of you who know the show, know that isn't that far-fetched. Rhizo as the Nympho chose SBG to be his lover on night 1. Velocity's publicly given role was 1-Shot Bulletproof, Even-Night Serial Killer. He was also 1-Shot Lynch-Proof, however as you all found out. There were two JOAT's in the game. The town JOAT (Lord MK) had these three roles available to him: Cop, Doctor, Roleblocker. His only limitation was that he could not use the same role on consecutive nights. The Mafia JOAT (SBG) had these three roles available to him: Ninja, Neapolitan, Tailor. He had the same limitation of not being able to use the same role on consecutive nights. SBG chose to use his Tailor role on himself on night 1 which worked perfectly for him since Lord MK investigated him on night 1 and therefore found him to be Not Guilty. Colonel Medved was a 2-Shot Commuter. He commuted on night 3 and managed to thwart the mafia's kill that night since they targeted him while he was commuting.

Add another one:

The Town lost when they lynched me. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SeaBeeGipson

SeaBeeGipson

Retired

• Dishonoured - TRAITOR
  • 2,610 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552359
  • Souls Baptized:Seven
Geez, I was popular N1.

Rhizo targeted me. MK targeted me. Even I targeted me. Lll.

Gratz Eogrim on carrying the victory, hopefully I wasnt too heavy to carry through this.

Formerly King Hitler of Deutsche.
IRON Diplomacy: Being Nice to Alliances we're about to roll since 2007.
With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility and headaches.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click to Add Me on FaceBook
Message Me to Apply for Diplomat Corps!
Ultimate Guide to CyberNations
Model Nations
Join Discord Here: Click ME!!

Get your Discord Member Mask Here!
Hit me up on RuneScape like it is 2008
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

This is definitely going to be a hard choice. I'm going to take Eogrim's RC as him telling the truth, since he is new i find it believable that he would sit in the background because of it. He could also be experianced with mafia games outside of IRON and blindsiding us all. That would be a GOAT play for sure lol.

Well played Eogrim, looks like it was a GOAT play after all :D

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rhizoctonia

Rhizoctonia

Retired

• NM|Former Member
  • 7,698 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:314185
  • Souls Baptized:7,436,130

Geez, I was popular N1.

Rhizo targeted me. MK targeted me. Even I targeted me. Lll.

Gratz Eogrim on carrying the victory, hopefully I wasnt too heavy to carry through this.

I looked at past games and you usually seemed to make it pretty far most of them before being killed or lynched so that's why I chose you.  The idea was hopefully I hit a scum, but knew the chances of that were unlikely though it turned out I did.  

Posted Image

Former Government Of The East India Company(VOC)
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

I told you I was town.

Velocity's vote thief was a good, believable, obscure role-claim; had me fooled.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I was the only one after Velocity from D1.
His claim was so weird.
If only i had a proper cop role, we would have won.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter