Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-06] The Witcher Mafia Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
279 replies to this topic

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

All I know is Brewers has this game set to have a death each day. If we don't lynch someone he will randomly select himself among the lowest voters. We aren't allowed to vote no lynch either. So if I have to vote someone, why not Kazio who insulted wolves, is among the lowest posters anyway. Not to mention I have a bit of a grudge from last game. ;P

The day is nearing it's end too so decisions need to be made.

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

By that logic, anybody who's messed with me passed game I can just freely vote. Rafay, Kevin, ect. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Deadline is in two days. As it stands right now, Wolfpacks is in line to be lynched I think since he had 3 votes first.

I'd like to know why Kazio decided to vote for Wolfpacks right away in his first post without knowing the post count. That was kind of reckless.

I'm pretty sure I thought my vote will only put him to 2 votes

Unvote

Isn't it obvious that it's a joke vote? Why the hell would I lynch someone for a stupid reason? It's still days before the deadline so there's no danger of getting lynched.

I took it as a joke vote initially when I read your post. Upon further consideration though I found it sort of odd that you'd vote for someone several real life days into the game without consulting the vote count first to see if your "joke vote" was actually going to put someone in danger. Hence the reason I wanted clarification from you.

Deadline is in two days. As it stands right now, Wolfpacks is in line to be lynched I think since he had 3 votes first.

I'd like to know why Kazio decided to vote for Wolfpacks right away in his first post without knowing the post count. That was kind of reckless.

I'm pretty sure I thought my vote will only put him to 2 votes

Unvote

Isn't it obvious that it's a joke vote? Why the hell would I lynch someone for a stupid reason? It's still days before the deadline so there's no danger of getting lynched.

Because you wasnt the only one, not sure what reason could be hidden but if you have something Kev give mate

My assumption is that Kevin is alluding to someone possibly having information from night 0 that isn't publicly known at this point.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
So wp is going to be lynched?
☹️
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

So wp is going to be lynched?
☹️

As of right now, that is correct for the time being.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

By that logic, anybody who's messed with me passed game I can just freely vote. Rafay, Kevin, ect. 

I didn't vote Kazio just for that. And of course that he was 3rd on Wolfpacks is a thing I was aware of as well to the other, multiple, reasons I listed. The him killing me last game was something I tacted on mostly joking, hence the :P which indicates a lack of seriousness.

Meanwhile you voted for Wolfpacks for something about feeling insulted because snow leopards?

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
I'll give Kaz the benefit of doubt for now and go back with my original vote.

UNVOTE

VOTE Robert

If I get lynched at least your see who the bad guys are in all this

Snow Leopards Pfft

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Unofficial Vote Count

• Kaziocore (2) Canik, CM
  • Wolfpacks (2) Robert2424, SealTeamPi,
  • MK (1) KevinH
  • Robert2424 (1) Wolfpacks,
  • Rafay (1) MK
  • Canik (0)
  • CM (0)
  • KevinH (0)
  • SealTeamPi (0)
  • The Warrior (0)
  • Velocity (0)

Not Voting:  Rafay, The Warrior, Velocity, Kaziocore

FoS: Rafay, The Warrior, Velocity, Kaziocore for trying to lurk.

We need 3 to lynch at deadline otherwise it's a random player.

Unvote.
Vote: Kaziocore

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Wolfpacks seems to want to taunt me.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

"Why ... lynch someone for a stupid reason?"

Because maybe there's a valid reason that is better left hidden.

What valid reason could that be then?
Based on history on D1, the inactive players always gets lynched.

All I know is Brewers has this game set to have a death each day. If we
don't lynch someone he will randomly select himself among the lowest
voters. We aren't allowed to vote no lynch either. So if I have to vote
someone, why not Kazio who insulted wolves, is among the lowest posters
anyway. Not to mention I have a bit of a grudge from last game. ;P

The day is nearing it's end too so decisions need to be made.

It's way past the stage where we could use silly reasons to vote since the vote wagon started on me

---

Fuck this game lol

I'm Gerald you dummies

I'd rather vote for someone than die

Vote: Wolfpacks

I'd say if I'm lynch, KevinH is top of the scum list and possibly the lurkers

The scum is capitalizing on this shit because this makes me think one of their players have low post count so they're in danger of getting modkilled if there's no half-majority

---

I used Quen last night and I don't know what it does. I have other signs I can use to test their effects (Aard, Axii, Yrden, Igni)

---

@Canik and do you realize that I was out of town for a few days so that's why I have low post count?

Unofficial Vote Count

• Kaziocore (2) Canik, CM
  • Wolfpacks (2) Robert2424, SealTeamPi,
  • MK (1) KevinH
  • Robert2424 (1) Wolfpacks,
  • Rafay (1) MK
  • Canik (0)
  • CM (0)
  • KevinH (0)
  • SealTeamPi (0)
  • The Warrior (0)
  • Velocity (0)

Not Voting:  Rafay, The Warrior, Velocity, Kaziocore

FoS: Rafay, The Warrior, Velocity, Kaziocore for trying to lurk.

We need 3 to lynch at deadline otherwise it's a random player.

Unvote.

lol I posted yesterday

I'd rather vote for Rafay to be honest because he's lurking but I don't think there's a lot of time

---

KevinH leaving after reading my post is suspicious so I'd suggest investigate or vote for him after I'm lynched

---

Since this is a role madness type of game, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a special mechanic for voting here

---

Let's just say since I'm Gerald a witcher, there's a reason why I always have two swords

;)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

It's way past the stage where we could use silly reasons to vote since the vote wagon started on me

I believe I was the second vote on you and unless non-silly reasons came up (which they didn't), silly reasons was all we had. And yeah I realize you were gone the first few days but the fact remained you were near among the lower posters and still eligable for mod-kill. If you really are Gerald, sorry, I didn't know. :/

Assuming you are. That Quen thing sounds like it might be legit. I suppose I'll Unvote
Maybe we'll have a Doctor or something to protect you for a while. Hopefully some investigators too.

I think Wolfpacks is probably town tho. His last post was gangster. So.. umm.. Vote Rafay?

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote

Vote: Rafay

---

By the way, I can use the signs multiple times but I'll try Aard if I ever survive D1

I believe I was the second vote on you and unless non-silly reasons came up (which they didn't), silly reasons was all we had. And yeah I realize you were gone the first few days but the fact remained you were near among the lower posters and still eligable for mod-kill. If you really are Gerald, sorry, I didn't know. :/

Assuming you are. That Quen thing sounds like it might be legit. I suppose I'll Unvote
Maybe we'll have a Doctor or something to protect you for a while. Hopefully some investigators too.

I think Wolfpacks is probably town tho. His last post was gangster. So.. umm.. Vote Rafay?

The mod said through PM I was immune for a modkill on D1 because I was away for a few days

Let's hope that the doctor is not a vigilante lol

Last game by brewer, I was told I was a Vanilla Cop but in reality, I was a vigilante lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

The mod said through PM I was immune for a modkill on D1 because I was away for a few days

Ah I didn't notice that. Interesting no one corrected me earlier xD

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Unvote

---

By the way, I can use the signs multiple times but I'll try Aard if I ever survive D1

Last game by brewer, I was told I was a Vanilla Cop but in reality, I was a vigilante lol

I thought I explained that lol you were a vanilla cop but the scum had a role where they could change what your roll showed up as when you died lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote

---

I thought I explained that lol you were a vanilla cop but the scum had a role where they could change what your roll showed up as when you died lol

You only said that I was an Insane Vanilla Cop hahaha

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks seems to want to taunt me.....

Taunt no, Expose yes

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

so we are  back to rafay, ehh?

interesting, very interesting.

"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Unvote

The role claim is believable.

Vote Rafay

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Kazio's role claim is believable so I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Sorry to contribute to you needing to claim so early.. Hopefully we have someone who can protect you tonight.

So you used Quen last night and do not know what it's effects were? If I had to guess I would say that Quen grants you some sort of self-protection against certain actions since that is basically it's use in the Witcher games.

It appears that Rafay is now the vote leader. I am not opposed to voting for him necessarily but I am always cautious of wagons that really take off on deadline day. Unfortunately I'm not really getting a strong scum read on anyone at the moment and the stated deadline has already passed I think.

I'm hoping you all are correct about Rafay.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Big mistake guys honestly.

Look how many times he's flip flopped. Still think he's town?

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter