Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-06] The Witcher Mafia Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
279 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Rafay,

Deadline has already technically passed. You have more than enough votes to be lynched right now. If you're town why wouldn't you just role claim and actually give us a reason to consider switching before it's too late?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Gotta admit it would be interesting to see how this plays out

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

@Rafay - Brewers still hasn't closed the game. Do you want to role claim and give us a chance to change our minds?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

This is kinda Rafay's style though.....I don't like it, I don't think its town, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Fyi I was in a pretty bad car accident so the game will be updated when I am up for it. Until then the day is open and all votes/posts count

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Fyi I was in a pretty bad car accident so the game will be updated when I am up for it. Until then the day is open and all votes/posts count

Damn sorry to hear that Brewers. Sounds like you didn't get injuried too horribly tho, that's good.

@ Rafay - give us more

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Get well soon brewers

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I’ve not voted or said much because it’s still D1 and we don’t have much to go on. I’ve voted and then switched and switched back again due to me just missing some stuff or misinterpreting something, so I don’t put a ton of stock into voting for somebody just for that reason on D1.

Also, sorry to hear about that Brew, hope you’re doing well and have a speedy recovery

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Damn, not good. Hope you get better soon Brewers.

TBH, with nothing to go on, voting anywhere is viable. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Stay safe man. Wish you a speedy recovery.

I honestly don't have a role other than a vanilla townie. Can't claim anything false. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Unvote

Vote SealTeamPi

Why?

SealTeamPi hasn't posted in about 5 days.

SealTeamPi jumped on Wolfpack after Robert2424 saying "I choose to share your rage!"

I don't blame him for the silly reason but I'm a bit suspicious of Robert as well. Maybe they're scum team.

And with SealTeamPi going absent for such a long period of time, is he scum laying low? or a not very active and reliable town? Either way, seems better than lynching someone more active.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I can buy that line of thinking but I’m not going to change my vote yet. I want to hear more from SealTeamPi and Rafay.

@Brewers - Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you’re okay brother. Will you please give us a heads up of at least a couple hours before you decide to end the day?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

Damn bro, sorry to hear that. Hope you make a quick recovery :(

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

FoS CM who has his vote still chillin on Kazio and isn't doing anything to help town.

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

Kazio's role claim is believable so I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now. Sorry to contribute to you needing to claim so early.. Hopefully we have someone who can protect you tonight.

So you used Quen last night and do not know what it's effects were? If I had to guess I would say that Quen grants you some sort of self-protection against certain actions since that is basically it's use in the Witcher games.

It appears that Rafay is now the vote leader. I am not opposed to voting for him necessarily but I am always cautious of wagons that really take off on deadline day. Unfortunately I'm not really getting a strong scum read on anyone at the moment and the stated deadline has already passed I think.

I'm hoping you all are correct about Rafay.

Vote: Rafay

I was told that the effects might be related to the games or the books.
As far as I know, all of the signs are self-cast because I don't need to target a player to use them so I'm assuming it will affect all the players visiting me at night

Quen (https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Quen)
Probably blocks night kill

Aard (https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Aard)
This is some telekinesis ability so this might redirect the action back to the visiting player?

Axii (https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Axii)
So in the game it hypnotizes people so this might probably redirect to a random player

Yrden (https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Yrden)
"When inscribed on a solid surface, it blocks the monsters from getting closer, scaring them off."
So this might cancel actions targeting me so maybe investigation roles will also result to "No Result"

Igni (https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Igni)
"It is comprised of a pyrokinetic burst that can repel and ignite opponents, as well as start fires."
So this might kill players targeting me at night

I'd probably use Quen again tonight and I'm hoping there's no hidden mechanic that the sign does not work when used more than once

I'm hoping you all are correct about Rafay.

I'm hoping too but my vote was based on
1) my survival
2) he's lurking
3) it's hard to read Rafay based on history playing with him

Just see this example

Big mistake guys honestly.

Vote: Kaziocore

Look how many times he's flip flopped. Still think he's town?

I could see Rafay doing this either as town or mafia and it's not helpful at all

Sorry to hear that brewers! Get well soon!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

---

Unvote

Vote SealTeamPi

Why?

SealTeamPi hasn't posted in about 5 days.

SealTeamPi jumped on Wolfpack after Robert2424 saying "I choose to share your rage!"

I don't blame him for the silly reason but I'm a bit suspicious of Robert as well. Maybe they're scum team.

And with SealTeamPi going absent for such a long period of time, is he scum laying low? or a not very active and reliable town? Either way, seems better than lynching someone more active.

FoS CM who has his vote still chillin on Kazio and isn't doing anything to help town.

Actually makes sense

I have no confident scum read this early in the game but I think at least 1 here is scum

Rafay, SealTeamPi, CM.

SealTeamPi's "last went online" in the forums is 2 days ago so his alignment could go either way

I also still suspect KevinH

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
Unofficial Vote Count
  • Rafay (4) MK, Kaziocore, KevinH, The Warrior,
  • Wolfpacks (2) Robert2424, SealTeamPi,
  • Kaziocore (2) CM, Rafay,
  • Robert2424 (1) Wolfpacks,
  • SealTeamPi (1) Canik
  • MK (0)
  • Canik (0)
  • CM (0)
  • KevinH (0)
  • The Warrior (0)
  • Velocity (0)

Not Voting:  Velocity, 

"the game will be updated when [Brewersalliance is] up for it. Until then the day is open and all votes/posts count."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
My vote is going to stay on Rafay still for now. He’s still voting for Kazio who had a more believable role claim.

And as much as I tend to believe in “lynch all liars”, I would actually have expected Rafay to fake claim as a different town role if he was actually VT. I’ve seen him do it more than once before.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

My vote is going to stay on Rafay still for now. He’s still voting for Kazio who had a more believable role claim.

My vote stays cuz he's so confused and flip flopped a lot. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Fair enough. I’m not sure I really see the flip flopping you’re referring to in this case but we’ll see.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter