Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-06] The Witcher Mafia Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
279 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

• Canik (0)
  • CM (0)
  • Kaziocore (2) CM, Rafay
  • KevinH (0)
  • MK (0)
  • Rafay (4) MK, Kaziocore, KevinH,TW
  • Robert2424 (1) Wolfpacks
  • SealTeamPi (1) Canik
  • The Warrior (0)
  • Velocity (0)
  • Wolfpacks (2) Robert2424, SealTeamPi

Not Voting:   Velocity

With 11 Alive it takes 6 to lynch or three at deadline

Deadline is 12/13/19 at 9am CN time

"BURN HIM AT THE STAKE" The villagers shouted.  Geralt looked on from the crowd.  A man was bound to a pyre.  The villagers were convinced that they found the murderer.

"Alvin of Velen, you are here-bye accused of the murder of the two Miller boys. What do you have to say in your defense?"  The town sheriff asked.

"I am not guilty I swear!!!"

"Sir Witcher, you were hired to investigate the death of the children.  What killed them?"  Asked the sheriff.

"It looks like you have a Vampire problem."  Geralt replied.

"What?!  Alvin is a vampire?  It makes sense!  He never has liked Garlic!"  A townswoman shouted

"NO!!!  I am not a vampire!  I am just a GOAT farmer!" Alivin plead.

The sheriff did not care.  He took a torch and lit the pyre.  Geralt shook his head.  This man was probably not a vampire, but I guess we are about to find out... he thought to himself.  Alvin screamed as the flames burned him to a crisp.  He died on the spot, and certainly was not a vampire.

Rafay, Alvin a villager from Velen was lynched D1

It is now Night 1.  Deadline for all night actions is 12/18 at 4pm CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Geralt was fast asleep at his campfire.  A hooded figure began to creep up on him, trying very carefully not to make a sound.  The figure approached Geralt and reached out for him.  In a flash, Geralt spun up and behind the figure, and pressed his sword to its throat.

'Pppppppplease dont kill mmmmmmme." the man stammered.

"Give me one reason why I should not open your throat."  Geralt said.

"I bring news... there was another victim.  I was told to find you and take you to the scene of the attack."

Geralt mounted Roach and followed the man.  They came to a clearing in the town by a well.  Geralt could see one set of footprints, and a pool of blood.  The victim was clearly ambushed.  

Geralt drew his sword, casted Quen, and got ready for a fight.  

Wolfpacks, Julian, a villiager from Velen was killed N1

It is now Day 2

• Canik (0)
  • CM (0)
  • Kaziocore (0)
  • KevinH (0)
  • MK (0)
  • Robert2424 (0)
  • SealTeamPi (0)
  • The Warrior (0)
  • Velocity (0)

Not Voting: Canik, CM, Kaziocore, KevinH, MK, Robert2424, SealTeamPi, The Warrior, Velocity

With 9 Alive it takes 5 to lynch or three at deadline

Deadline is 12/26/19 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Well apparently Rafay was not lying about his role this time. These last two deaths (Rafay and Wolfpacks) seem to indicate that we are not dealing with a full role madness game.

It's not surprising that Kazio wasn't targeted for the night kill after we learned a little bit more about his role. It looks like the mafia opted to go for someone less connected and therefore less likely to be protected. Targeting Wolfpacks could make Robert and/or SealTeamPi look bad since they both voted for him. I'm inclined to give Robert the benefit of the doubt as possibly being town for now since I think it's unlikely that the mafia would have targeted Wolfpacks with him and Robert voting for one another.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Haha I'm the new brewers

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

RIP Wolfpacks, gone to soon :(

Haha I'm the new brewers

Sad but true lmao 

FoS CM who has his vote still chillin on Kazio and isn't doing anything to help town.

I didn't get a chance to comment on this the previous day so i will now. What do you expect on D1? No information = random voting. And as far as the "helping town", i don't see how i could since it's literally D1. 

After looking back, i guess i overlooked Kazio's claim. Regardless, coming out of the gates of a game revealing your role is a risky play. I find it hard to believe that there wasn't an attempt on him, he would seem the most likely to get the axe with his claim. I don't 100% trust the claim, because there is nothing backing it except his own word. 

But if he is telling the truth, then we should protect him at all costs. It seems to be a JOAT role due to the multiple spells. I looked up "Quen" on the Witcher Wiki. It's a protection spell of sorts. If that is the case, then it was wasted on a night where kills couldn't have been made. 

Aard is a stun spell, so probably Roleblock or Doctor?

Axii i'm not to sure what is would be, it's used to "manipulate minds" or causes the target to fight for the caster. 

Yrden is for blocking enemies from getting closer, maybe Transporter or Roleblock?

Igni is a spell to repel and ignite enemies. So that can probably kill.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Haha I'm the new brewers

I am mod killing your mangled corpse

There is no one else like me.  Only me

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Haha I'm the new brewers

Wp, what happened?
You usually have very high self esteem.
I didn't think that there would be a time when you have to say that you are Brewers.
Hope you climb out of this nadir.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Haha I'm the new brewers

Sad but true lmao 

FoS CM who has his vote still chillin on Kazio and isn't doing anything to help town.

I didn't get a chance to comment on this the previous day so i will now. What do you expect on D1? No information = random voting. And as far as the "helping town", i don't see how i could since it's literally D1. 

After looking back, i guess i overlooked Kazio's claim. Regardless, coming out of the gates of a game revealing your role is a risky play. I find it hard to believe that there wasn't an attempt on him, he would seem the most likely to get the axe with his claim. I don't 100% trust the claim, because there is nothing backing it except his own word. 

But if he is telling the truth, then we should protect him at all costs. It seems to be a JOAT role due to the multiple spells. I looked up "Quen" on the Witcher Wiki. It's a protection spell of sorts. If that is the case, then it was wasted on a night where kills couldn't have been made. 

Axii i'm not to sure what is would be, it's used to "manipulate minds" or causes the target to fight for the caster. 

Yrden is for blocking enemies from getting closer, maybe Transporter or Roleblock?

How could you have helped town? 

By participating and being active. Giving your thoughts, making the most use of your vote and voice as possible. Ironically all the analysis you just gave could've been given yesterday aka day 1.

CM, you remain high on my suspect list. You're not alone there though, pretty much everyone seems scummy to me at the moment.

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:

Haha I'm the new brewers

Sad but true lmao 

How could you have helped town? 

By participating and being active. Giving your thoughts, making the most use of your vote and voice as possible. Ironically all the analysis you just gave could've been given yesterday aka day 1.

CM, you remain high on my suspect list. You're not alone there though, pretty much everyone seems scummy to me at the moment.

That's a fair judgement, my activity was pretty low last day. Work has been keeping me pretty busy as we get closer to the holidays. I recently changed positions in my company. I look to improve on my activity today

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

That's a fair judgement, my activity was pretty low last day. Work has been keeping me pretty busy as we get closer to the holidays. I recently changed positions in my company. I look to improve on my activity today

Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and look at other people.

MK, did you vote for anyone aside from Rafay yesterday? 

Velocity, did you vote for anyone at all? xD

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and look at other people.

No, i didn't.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

I did not. I was not going to vote because I had no reasonable suspicion against anybody and there were already enough votes to lynch somebody, so I felt no reason to place a vote. Again today, so far all we really have to go off of is the deaths and votes on them, but some of the votes were just troll or random votes.

Everyone is high on your suspicion list, hm? Seems suspicious to me... 😛

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Have fun losing now, racists.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
Oh shit. Day has come.

Kevin surviving and only one death makes me believe there is one killing faction. Unless there's a doc who protected Kevin, or Kevin is scum.

Rafay was lynched, turned to be telling the truth. We lost wolfpacks during the night. He was town. Neither were investigative roles. So hopefully an investigative role got some info.

The kill, is odd though. Going for a safe alternative to get a hit, or what?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Oh shit. Day has come.

Kevin surviving and only one death makes me believe there is one killing faction. Unless there's a doc who protected Kevin, or Kevin is scum.

Rafay was lynched, turned to be telling the truth. We lost wolfpacks during the night. He was town. Neither were investigative roles. So hopefully an investigative role got some info.

The kill, is odd though. Going for a safe alternative to get a hit, or what?

My assumption is that they were going for a "guaranteed" kill on someone less likely to be protected. Targeting Wolfpacks would also make people possibly look your way or SealTeamPi's way.

Sarcastically or not, stop saying things like this. Thanks.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
Probably. Wouldn't be the first time someone has tried to frame me.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
It's only a matter of time until he calls someone a racist out of the blue. 

Saw that coming

What did you use last night Kaziocore? Any results from your night action?

Posted Image

-Plato

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

No need Rafay

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

It's only a matter of time until he calls someone a racist out of the blue. 

Saw that coming

What did you use last night Kaziocore? Any results from your night action?
and col medved a follower?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I did not. I was not going to vote because I had no reasonable suspicion against anybody and there were already enough votes to lynch somebody, so I felt no reason to place a vote. Again today, so far all we really have to go off of is the deaths and votes on them, but some of the votes were just troll or random votes.

Everyone is high on your suspicion list, hm? Seems suspicious to me...

Better put some effort into it Velocity or someone may put afoot into you :P

I assume you mean Kazio? I'm pretty sure Kazio is town.

I look forward to hearing from Kazio and Kevin both tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter