Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-06] The Witcher Mafia Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
279 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I think that some vanilla townies may have got a role where they can select the contracts to be given out
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
And also i thought that brewers said no night kills on n0?
This means that either Kazio is bluffing along, or this is a troll by brewers.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Town:

Kazio
Canik

Suspects:
(The following are theories, somewhat researched but not spending hours on it. If anything is wrong feel free to correct it)

The Warrior
Town Theory - Most active. Has made Townie posts urging activity, seeming to give due consideration to things, analyzing.
Scum Theory - Didn't vote for anyone until Rafay towards the end of D1. Has not applied strong pressure towards many people, might be avoiding it because if he only does it to Town he could leave a trail. If he does it to his fellow scum, he might get them lynched. 

Kevin
Town Theory - Active. Had provided accurate Unofficial Vote Count updates. Has added to the discussion at times.
Scum Theory - Voted MK early, it could be innocent or it could be to increase the appearance of townness. When Kazio made his roleclaim, KevinH said the claim seemed legit and changed his vote to Rafay following the flow. It almost read as if he'd been voting for Kazio but he had not, a tad strange this. Fingered non-voting 'lurkers', D2 said Velocity not voting wasn't necessarily suspect, everyone seemed town, then after myself and Kazio not liking this he gave the vote analyze I would have expected in the first place and voted for Velocity. This doesn't absolutely prove his guilt but it feels flip-floppy and suspect to me.

Robert
Town Theory - Active. Made some Town-ish posts and considerations on D2
Scum Theory - Voted Wolfpacks and kept his vote there. Was he scared to move his vote around? Scum can worry about moving their vote around as I mentioned in TheWarrior's Scum Theory. Make a lot of moves against that you, as scum, KNOW are Town and you can leave a trail. It's either that or you have to make some moves against your fellow scum. Also Robert was Wolfpacks number 1 choice and who was killed during the night. 

CM
Town Theory - Active. I'm not sure if I can say anything else Town about CM.
Scum Theory - Voted for Kazio and kept his safely kept his vote there. Hasn't done much except defend himself.

Velocity
Town Theory - Active. Hasn't done anything to hide in the crowd. His best defense may be how scummy he's been. xD
Scum Theory - Hasn't done much, if anything, to scum hunt, pressure people or help town. Only joking and defending himself.

MK
Town Theory - Somewhat Active.
Scum Theory - Voted early for Rafay and stayed there all D1.

STP
Town Theory - Joined a wagon early before going inactive. A somewhat risky move for scum.
Scum Theory - Inactive. And as scum making risky counter-intuitive moves can be a good way to hide.

My current top suspects: KevinH, Robert, CM, Velocity

Vote KevinH

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
CM said he had talked to STP and he had much more pressuring issues irl than playing mafia so he did not know how like he would be gone.

@Canik who said to correct him if anything is wrong in his suspect list

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

CM said he had talked to STP and he had much more pressuring issues irl than playing mafia so he did not know how like he would be gone.

@Canik who said to correct him if anything is wrong in his suspect list

I did see when CM said that and accounted for it in my head, not listing STP as a top suspect, but that's a fair thing to point out Velo.

You're still a top suspect tho. :)

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

at least Canik providing analysis. still several people hiding in the background....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
@Canik -

I don’t usually cast votes until near the end of a day because I believe town should want to carefully consider everything before voting and voting early can provide the scum with quick or rushed lynches.

Additionally, I didn’t have any strong scum reads yesterday. I chose to go with Rafay because of anyone he was more suspect to me yesterday due to him voting for kazio and accusing him of flip flopping (which I didn’t really see).

As far as pressuring people goes, no one really has done that. I am still wanting more from Lord MK though.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

@Canik -

I don’t usually cast votes until near the end of a day because I believe town should want to carefully consider everything before voting and voting early can provide the scum with quick or rushed lynches.

Additionally, I didn’t have any strong scum reads yesterday. I chose to go with Rafay because of anyone he was more suspect to me yesterday due to him voting for kazio and accusing him of flip flopping (which I didn’t really see).

As far as pressuring people goes, no one really has done that. I am still wanting more from Lord MK though.

I mean, when was the last time there was a full lynch that ended the day early? Sometimes we can barely get the half-majority needed. xD
Just don't add your vote to someone with 3-4 votes on them. That I could understand. Until the very end of the day, of course.

Anyway, only 2 days left now. I wouldn't agree with an MK lynch. I suggest you look elsewhere.

Now I'm off to a Christmas Eve get together, bbl, Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I’m also heading off for the holiday, so don’t expect much if any activity from me for the rest of tonight or tomorrow.

Cheers all, have fun drinking of whatever it is you sad adults do :P

Merry Christmas!

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
The reason why i initially voted for rafay, was just for lolz, but then as the day progressed, he started acting weirder than usual.
So i stayed on.
I didn't have pretty much anything else to say, as no information was really revealed.
Same goes for today.
Except the fact that this is probably not a role madness game, as we have 2 dead VTs.
And analysing the rafay wagon isn't really good for anything, Rafay seems borderline scum that most people just want to vote for him.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
Happy Holidays all!

With the deadline coming closer, I'm going to go ahead and throw my vote on the inactive (For good reason though, but it's better than lynching someone active with no evidence)

Vote SealTeamPi

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Merry Christmas everyone. 

At this current point not sure where to go. I have allot of free time today, so I might review everything. or clean. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

1 day left

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Kevin
Town Theory - Active. Had provided accurate Unofficial Vote Count updates. Has added to the discussion at times.
Scum Theory - Voted MK early, it could be innocent or it could be to increase the appearance of townness. When Kazio made his roleclaim, KevinH said the claim seemed legit and changed his vote to Rafay following the flow. It almost read as if he'd been voting for Kazio but he had not, a tad strange this. Fingered non-voting 'lurkers', D2 said Velocity not voting wasn't necessarily suspect, everyone seemed town, then after myself and Kazio not liking this he gave the vote analyze I would have expected in the first place and voted for Velocity. This doesn't absolutely prove his guilt but it feels flip-floppy and suspect to me.

Except that I had voted for Kaziocore before voting for Rafay:

We need 3 to lynch at deadline otherwise it's a random player.

Unvote.
Vote: Kaziocore

We've got less than a day and we need to lynch so I'm switching to the inactive.

Vote: SealTeamPi

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah. I don't want to play Russian rullet with Brewers. So inactive it is. 

Vote: SealTeamPi

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Except that I had voted for Kaziocore before voting for Rafay:

Ah, I see now. It wasn't on a vote count so I missed it. That was just one part of my theory tho so you remain a top suspect.

I'm not sure I care for these SealTeamPi votes either since he's not around to defend himself.

Unvote 

Vote Velocity

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

My case against Velocity was weak at best. 

SealTeamPi is just as likely as anyone to be scum.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

The pungent stench of the swamp filled the air.  Geralt slapped at an insect that landed on his cheek.  How his search for the vampires lead him to this swamp was a mystery but here he was.  In the distance, Geralt heard shouting.

"Oi Withcer, come here! Come Here" A man said.

"What do you want?"  Asked Geralt.

"It is I, your biggest fan- Vaska!!!" The man said.  

Geralt ignored him and road off with Roach.  

"Come back Witcher! I want to-" As he spoke a Kikimora surfaced from the swamp and impaled Vaska killing him.

"Fuck" Geralt muttered.

Geralt dismounted Roach, drew his silver sword and engaged the kikimora.

SealTeamPi, Vaska, a villager of Velen was mod killed D2

It is now night 2.  You have 48 hours to submit your actions

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

"Toss a coin to your witcher, oh valley of plenty oh valley of plenty,  Toss a coin to your witcher, a friend of Humanityyyyyyyyyy." Jaskier sung at the top of his lungs.

Geralt shook his head and grunted.  What do I have to do to get rid of this damn bard! He thought to his self as he patted Roach.  On the side of the road a man came up to Geralt.

"You again..."  Geralt said.  "What the fuck do you want?"

"I have another contract for you!  I know she is a monster!  She must die."

Geralt laughed when he heard the name.  "No"  he said as he road off.

Geralt and Jaskier made it maybe 100 yards when they heard a scream behind them.  Geralt drew his silver sword and road roach back.  He found the man who offered him the contract gutted, his intestines lay beside him on the road.  Serves him right for asking me to kill her, he thought.

He saw two sets of tracks.  Geralt followed them.  Along the side of the road he found another corpse.  It was mangled and torn to pieces.  Several bite marks were on its body.  It was an Alp.  Looks like something got one of our vampires... Geralt thought.   Something big and strong indeed....

*PS Click the link above, if you dont ill mod kill you*

Canik, Morenn, a villeger from Velen was killed n2

Colonel Medved, an Alp, was killed n2

It is now D3.  Deadline is 1/5/20 at 10am

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Count

• Kaziocore (0)
  • Kevinh (0)
  • MK (0)
  • Robert2424 (0)
  • TW (0)
  • Velocity (0)

Not voting:  Kaziocore, KevinH, MK, Robert, TW, Velocity

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or two at deadline

Deadline is 1/5/20 at 10am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter