Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-06] The Witcher Mafia Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
279 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

While some have said everyone seems scummy, I think everyone seems townie.

Velocity not voting bothers me, but it would have been just as easy to throw a meaningless vote somewhere if the goal is to avoid being in on a lynch.

Vote analysis doesn't yield too much. I won't condemn those that voted for Rafay, myself included, because we had to lynch someone.

Wolfpacks was voting for Robert, so maybe Robert or his scum group killed Wolfpacks. It could just as easily be a frame job though.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

I recasted Quen so this might have protected me but there's also another possibility

I have another ability where I could receive contracts from players during the night to kill them

I can only choose 1 contract per night and I can't tell who offered that contract.

Surprisingly, I received a contract to kill The Warrior on Night 0 so I ignored that.
Night 1 is for the contract to kill myself.

My guess is based on my last game with brewers and with these 2 contracts, mod is just trolling me and that only the mafia can offer contracts lol

---

Also I need to point this out again because it's important
I can't tell anything beyond this :)

there's a reason why I always have two swords

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Steel_sword

https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Silver_sword

---

My scum suspect is still the following:
SealTeamPi, CM, and KevinH with CM on the top

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337
May I ask why I am topping your list?

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Interesting. Can you tell us anything more about the contract mechanic, Kazio? How are the contracts presented to you? Are they given to you anonymously by Brewers? Do you know anything else about the mechanic?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:Velocity

That's a fair judgement, my activity was pretty low last day. Work has been keeping me pretty busy as we get closer to the holidays. I recently changed positions in my company. I look to improve on my activity today

Ok I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for the moment and look at other people.

MK, did you vote for anyone aside from Rafay yesterday?

Velocity, did you vote for anyone at all? xD

I did not. I was not going to vote because I had no reasonable suspicion against anybody and there were already enough votes to lynch somebody, so I felt no reason to place a vote. Again today, so far all we really have to go off of is the deaths and votes on them, but some of the votes were just troll or random votes.

Everyone is high on your suspicion list, hm? Seems suspicious to me...

Better put some effort into it Velocity or someone may put afoot into you :P

Kevin surviving and only one death makes me believe there is one killing faction. Unless there's a doc who protected Kevin, or Kevin is scum.

I assume you mean Kazio? I'm pretty sure Kazio is town.

I look forward to hearing from Kazio and Kevin both tho.

Please don’t put your foot in me, there’s no way I could act with a foot in me...

I don’t really suspect Kazio right now. Kevin seems town to me, but for everyone else, I don’t have much to say, nobody has given me any tells either way.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

Well as a town I can tell you we're not told who the Witcher is. At least, I definitely wasn't. xD

Velocity not voting bothers me, but it would have been just as easy to throw a meaningless vote somewhere if the goal is to avoid being in on a lynch.

Vote analysis doesn't yield too much. I won't condemn those that voted for Rafay, myself included, because we had to lynch someone.

Wolfpacks was voting for Robert, so maybe Robert or his scum group killed Wolfpacks. It could just as easily be a frame job though.

Zzz what a boring take. I mean yeah there are excuses from everyone and there's always the wine in front of you. I hope for more interesting analysis from you soon, KevinH. +1 scum points for you with this boring, safe, say-nothing "analysis"

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Well as a town I can tell you we're not told who the Witcher is. At least, I definitely wasn't. xD

Zzz what a boring take. I mean yeah there are excuses from everyone and there's always the wine in front of you. I hope for more interesting analysis from you soon, KevinH. +1 scum points for you with this boring, safe, say-nothing "analysis"

I will concur with Canik, I wasn’t told either and I’m pretty sure I would know ;)

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Kaziocore

Kaziocore

Honour Addict

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 9,074 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:320094
  • Souls Baptized:Over 9000

May I ask why I am topping your list?

For literally ignoring the fact I role claimed and the town is already choosing another player to vote
It's already too late to voice your opinion because Rafay is already lynched.

After looking back, i guess i overlooked Kazio's claim. Regardless, coming out of the gates of a game revealing your role is a risky play. I find it hard to believe that there wasn't an attempt on him, he would seem the most likely to get the axe with his claim. I don't 100% trust the claim, because there is nothing backing it except his own word.

Personally, this gives off scum vibes for me. It's like scum planning to have a possibility to make a case against me.

Regardless, coming out of the gates of a game revealing your role is a risky play.

That's not a risky play. What's risky is keeping quiet until I'm lynched. I think you forgot that I was in danger of getting lynched and it's less than 24 hours before deadline

---

Interesting. Can you tell us anything more about the contract mechanic, Kazio? How are the contracts presented to you? Are they given to you anonymously by Brewers? Do you know anything else about the mechanic?

During the night, I receive a list of players to target. I can decide to kill one of the players to complete the contract or ignore the list

On Night 0, I received your name

On Night 1, I received a contract to kill myself

This might explain why brewers extended the deadline last night phase. Some night actions might depend on other actions

---

Agree with your analysis on KevinH

I think he's more helpful as town last game when I was mafia.

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out as scum and Robert is one of his partners

---

Deadline is 12/26/19 at 9am CN time

I think a lot of players will be too busy to play mafia since it's the holidays

Maybe we need to extend the deadline

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mafia fail statistics: 13 Wins (11T/1M/1O), 7 Loses (6T/1O), 4 Draws/Abandoned
Code Geass Mafia is currently looking for players. Come play with us!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

I agree on the deadline extension. Plz @Brewers

Also WHERE IS SealTeamPi?!

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Contracts.....someone has to make and give out this contracts. But obviously the person didn't know you were the person doing the contracts otherwise they would of never choose Kazio night 1. as thats basicly a waste of a choice but it Choosing kazio can givers us a short list if we wanted to prosue who making these contracts. TW night 0 is telling though. I'd say, whoever is making these contracts wanted both Kazio and TW taken out. It could also change every night for all we know who makes this contract. Like a lottery. There was a list of people who suspected Kazio yesterday. If I was betting man, whoever makes these contracts is somebody who suspected Kazio Day 1. If same person both night 0 and night 1 made the contract, considered TW worth a Night 0 shot,  and didn't like Kazio d1. Continue to maybe shorten the list. If it is a lottery though, either scum or town could be selected for it. and I would lean towards 2 scum factions at least, cause that is a very breweres thing to have happen. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I'm looking for a replacement for seal team pi

And the deadline was extended because it was my one year with my GF so we went out and I wasn't around to update the game lol

So don't read into it

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

The contracts are a really interesting dynamic. To me they have to be generated one of two ways:

1) The scum faction (or factions) can submit names to be included on the list.

or

2) The list is randomly generated by Brewers.

If #1 is accurate then it basically verifies both Kazio and I as town.

During the night, I receive a list of players to target. I can decide to kill one of the players to complete the contract or ignore the list

On Night 0, I received your name

On Night 1, I received a contract to kill myself

This might explain why brewers extended the deadline last night phase. Some night actions might depend on other actions

You said that you receive a list of players to target each night. How many names have been on each of these lists and can you share the full lists so that we can analyze them?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

The contracts are a really interesting dynamic. To me they have to be generated one of two ways:

or

I could see a townie submitting a name, too. Effectively that would be a vigilante that requires a second player to confirm the kill.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I suppose so but a Town Vigilante acting on a night 0 or night 1 is pretty reckless, don't you think? Unless they are forced to act on a certain night or every night that would seem to be a stretch.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

My list of players based on D1 votes and roleclaims.

Absolutely town because of roleclaim and vote on Rafay which was a townie thing to do.

• Kaziocore
  • KevinH

Probably town because they were also on Rafay's wagon.

• Lord Mk
  • The Warrior

Middle because they voted for somebody, but weren't on Rafay's wagon

• Canik
  • Colonel Medved
  • Robert2424
  • SealTeamPi

Leaning scum because they avoided voting

• Velocity

Vote: Velocity

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

or

I could see a townie submitting a name, too. Effectively that would be a vigilante that requires a second player to confirm the kill.

I know I’m town and I know I was not told who the Witcher was not was I told I could put in a contract. Canik says he is town and doesn’t know who the Witcher is, so I do not believe that town would know and be able to put in contracts, unless it’s just vanilla townies that knows and can put in contracts, but that wouldn’t make a ton of sense to me, having played one of the games.

I didn’t avoid voting, I just didn’t vote because it was D1 and any one person was as likely to be scum as another, and by the time I would’ve voted there was already enough votes placed, so I saw no reason to.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

My list of players based on D1 votes and roleclaims.

Absolutely town because of roleclaim and vote on Rafay which was a townie thing to do.

• Kaziocore
  • KevinH

Did I miss your role claim or are you listing yourself here because you voted for Rafay?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Barring a deadline change we are 3 days away from deadline, folks.

Unless I'm missing a vote it looks like the only vote that has been cast so far today is Kevin voting for Velocity. I remind you all that someone needs to get to the half-majority for a lynch otherwise Brewers randomly kills someone.

Here is the current post count:

The Warrior 22

Canik 18

Wolfpacks 18

Robert2424 16

Velocity 13

KevinH 13

Colonel Med 11

Kaziocore 10

Rafay 9

Lord MK 9

SealTeamPi 5

As of now that means that the random mod-kill would come from this group: SealTeamPi, Lord MK, Kaziocore, Colonel Medved.

Unless something better comes up I think voting for SealTeamPi is the right way to go for now. He only has 5 posts total, Brewers is looking for a replacement and may not find one, and STP voted for Wolfpacks yesterday (a now known townie) for a silly reason.

However, I am also tempted to vote for Lord MK for his low post count as well and not much contribution from him overall.

@Lord Mk - Do you have any thoughts to share at this point?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

It could also be brewers selects somebody and tells them they have to provide a name. giving the person an option. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Colonel Medved

Colonel Medved

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,595 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:609249
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:TechnicalGamerz#1337

For literally ignoring the fact I role claimed and the town is already choosing another player to vote It's already too late to voice your opinion because Rafay is already lynched.

That is true, i mentioned that i didn't see the role claim. At the time i was glazing over the posts, usually checking in the morning getting ready for work. Pretty big mistake on my part obviously. 

I would like to say that sticking with the pack isn't exactly a town move, It's easier to blend in with numbers. Not to mention it being a D1 lynch, where it's already a random vote to lynch. 

What was the reason behind Rafay's lynch? Nothing. Because it was D1 and that's just what happens. Just as my vote was thrown on you due to your vote hopping. If i saw the RC earlier on, it could have influenced my vote but it's to late now.

If we treated D1 as any other day, then we would be analyzing you for being on the town lynch wagon. But we aren't

Personally, this gives off scum vibes for me. It's like scum planning to have a possibility to make a case against me.

Or it's called having an opinion. May not be the popular one, but i like to voice it regardless.

I think you forgot that I was in danger of getting lynched and it's less than 24 hours before deadline

Fair enough, didn't really think of it since WP was the leading lynch wagon during the time of my vote.

Also WHERE IS SealTeamPi?!

I spoke with him moments ago on discord. I don't want to air his personal business without his say so, but he has matters more important IRL right now. He isn't going to be around for a little while. Not sure how long that will be.

If STP doesn't get replaced before deadline, i plan on voting for him. If he does get replaced, then i guess it will be D1 v2.

Posted Image

Nukes Eaten for IRON: 23

Nukes "donated" in the name of IRON: 5

"Only the dead have seen the end of war."

-Plato

The day we beat the Council

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter