Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-08] Tiger King - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

The vote for MK was completed by 3 people who had a reason to want him killed. Me and STP were called out to be FOS by him early in the game, MK also had a vote on velocity just because he's a kid. Then you vote velocity. Why? Because he didn't claim sooner. Doesn't matter that he's confirmed scum, you knew no better at the time, no town member did. Now for your point on Kevin about CM, you even claimed he could be scum yourself and I don't think it should be forgotten. Everyone who voted for MK had a reason, you voted for him because he didn't claim quickly, this is why I firmly believe you are scum. 

@lilwerdward, explain why I am FOS? Throughout your whole post you only mentioned things that Kevin has done, not I. Is it just because I voted for TW?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

So as of right now I am in line to be lynched at 9am tomorrow morning. The reason: for casting the hammer vote that lynched a now known scum. How does that make any logical sense?

This honestly doesn't make any sense to me. MK is scum and has spent the entire game bullying people and not really doing much to help the town with his vague arguments. I really don't think this is a valid reason for a lynch.

I don’t know whether Kevin is scum or not but I do know the following: -He is pushing for me to be lynched because I casted a vote on a scum player. -He casted a vote on CM (not MK who is now confirmed scum) which was basically the only chance MK had of surviving yesterday. -MK (a now known scum) fake claimed and listed Kevin as town in his fake results. This could very easily have been MK’s attempt to bus his scum partner. -A claimed role cop (who is basically assumed to be town) investigated him and got a role cop result on him. There aren’t two town role cops in a game so either one is scum or Velocity’s investigation was redirected.

This has more reasoning and makes sense. Especially since Velocity has also been on Kevin.

Vote: Kevin

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

The vote for MK was completed by 3 people who had a reason to want him killed. Me and STP were called out to be FOS by him early in the game, MK also had a vote on velocity just because he's a kid. Then you vote velocity. Why? Because he didn't claim sooner. Doesn't matter that he's confirmed scum, you knew no better at the time, no town member did. Now for your point on Kevin about CM, you even claimed he could be scum yourself and I don't think it should be forgotten. Everyone who voted for MK had a reason, you voted for him because he didn't claim quickly, this is why I firmly believe you are scum.

@lilwerdward, explain why I am FOS? Throughout your whole post you only mentioned things that Kevin has done, not I. Is it just because I voted for TW?

I (CM) am 100% not scum, although I even said I thought CM seemed scummy before I absorbed his role lol, so I understand why TW was torn. If TW was scum, and he had a choice between someone who role claimed fairly early as VT, or someone who, IMO, acted super obviously scummy and should've fairly clearly been Traitor to mafia (hence why you all voted for him thinking he was mafia), why in the world wouldn't he pick the confirmed VT? It doesn't make any sense and feels like you're grasping at straws.

Also I FOS'ed you because you voted for TW without much of any interrogation and put him squarely in line to be lynched. I don't agree with your reasoning but at least you laid it out, so I'll point my finger away from you for now.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Why would TW vote for MK if he was scum along side him? If they were together I would think that TW would just agree with Mks cop claim and go on with it. I think that TW is a scum but not the same type as MK. There are different factions in tiger king and he could be from doc antle, or maybe from carol baskin or peta. We don't know where MK was from. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I feel like we've been over this but he was Jeff Lowe, owner of and traitor to GW Zoo. Mafiascum says that a traitor is a normal role if it is mafia aligned, knows who the mafia are, and whose identity is not known by the mafia, although they know one exists.

The point is that any mafia should've known a traitor existed, realized that MK was acting scummy and guessed he was the traitor (if they have a scum role cop then even better), and avoided targeting him, especially if a self proclaimed townie was just as close to being lynched as the traitor. It makes a lot more sense IMO for TW to be just another townie who felt like MK was scummy like the rest of you and voted for him just like the rest of you.

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

There are different factions in tiger king and he could be from doc antle, or maybe from carol baskin or peta. We don't know where MK was from.

Doc Antle would probably be town in this game because he was on good terms with Joe. So far our only scum has been Jeff Lowe (MK) and he was no friend of Joe's. This leads me to believe that the Carol Baskin group will be the scum roles.

And we do know where MK was from. Jeff Lowe. Took Joe's zoo from him.

I feel like we've been over this but he was Jeff Lowe, owner of and traitor to GW Zoo. Mafiascum says that a traitor is a normal role if it is mafia aligned, knows who the mafia are, and whose identity is not known by the mafia, although they know one exists.

The point is that any mafia should've known a traitor existed, realized that MK was acting scummy and guessed he was the traitor (if they have a scum role cop then even better), and avoided targeting him, especially if a self proclaimed townie was just as close to being lynched as the traitor. It makes a lot more sense IMO for TW to be just another townie who felt like MK was scummy like the rest of you and voted for him just like the rest of you.

Damn. Posted while typing.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

oh my bad my bad, forgot about the jeff lowe

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

I am Eric Cowie, head zoo keeper for the GW Zoo.

I am now 100% certain that The Warrior is scum. 

The arguments he put forth were even more desperate than MK's.

I think it's pretty convincing that we know the setup.

I think it's pretty convincing that I am the Ghoul.

I think it's pretty convincing that Velocity is the Town Role Cop.

I think it's pretty convincing that Colonel Medved (now lilweirdward) is a Vanilla Townie.

A Traitor is not known by the main Mafia group.

I might have bought an argument that the 2 scum were among the other Uncertains that I listed, but to deny that I am the Ghoul is scumminess at its finest.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Townie:

KevinH - Ghoul, I know that for certain

Velocity - Role Cop, had votes from MK

lilweirdward (Colonel Medved) - Vanilla Townie, early claim, had votes from MK

Tony Maurice - Joined the wagon against The Warrior

Uncertain:

Nadarr 2.0 (Jazzy) - voting for me after I made my case

SealTeamPi - voting for me after I made my case

Most likely to be scum:

The Warrior - made a poor defense after I  made my case

Currently it's 5 town to 2 scum.

I'm now in line to be lynched. Then the scum get a night kill.

That will make it 3 town to 2 scum.

You should be able to lynch The Warrior tomorrow.  Then the scum get another night kill.

That will make it 2 town to 1 scum, choosing between Nadarr 2.0 and SealTeamPi.

The town will have a 50% chance of winning.

It would be much more certain if I were not lynched.

A random mod kill could help or hurt.

If townies are inactive and scum are not inactive, we will lose.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

See, this is why I want people to name-drop their characters. Eric Cowie may have been a good guy who just loved the animals (not scum), but *SPOILER* he ended up testifying against Joe Exotic and clearly hated the dude's guts, so in the eyes of Joe Exotic he might be a bad guy (scum). Either way, it'll be interesting to see how brewers set up the roles.

Anyway my PMs are blowing up right now :P so I'm just going to go ahead and...

Vote: Kevin

I could be way off, and I guess we may have one shot (heh) at fixing it if I am, but it's what I'm going with for now. Let's see what happens!

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

In the series it was unanimous that the people were there for the animals, not Joe. I think that overall he was a zoo employee and a good employee to joe before he got caught and to me I firmly believe that that role would not be scum. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count

lolweirdward 
Nadarr
KevinH (4) The Warrior, SealTeamPi, nadarr, lilyward
SealTeamPi 
the Warrior (2) KevinH, Tony Maurice
Tony Maurice
Velocity

Not Voting: Velocity- shocker.... 

"You are working against me with that bitch!  I fucking knew it.  You burned down the alligators.  It was you!"  Joe screamed.   "Joe you are being paranoid, I had nothing to do with this.  I love the animals."  Eric said.  "Get the fuck out, youre fired."

KevinH (4) The Warrior, SealTeamPi, nadarr, lilyward

KevinH, Eric Crowe, head zookeeper at GW Zoo was fired D4

It is now night.  Deadline for night actions is 5/21 a 9am CN time

brewersalliance 45 Lord MK 44 The Warrior 33 Tony Maurice 33 SealTeamPi 30 Velocity 29 KevinH 27 Jazzy95 17 Canik 16 Nadarr 14 Robert2424 12 Colonel Medved 11 Torres951 9 lilweirdward 7 Rafay 5

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

The lawyer read from the will of John Roenekie.  "Upon my disappearance, I leave everything to Carole Baskin."  Disappearance? Thought the lawyer.... what will says disappearance??

Velocity, John Roenike, manager of GW Zoo disappeared N4

It is now Day 5

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Welp, that's unfortunate. Looks like I was way off after all. Time to do the inevitable after a result like this.

FOS: The Warrior

I'm interested to see what people have to say now lol.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I started writing this post the other day before Brewers locked the game but it had already been locked before I could post.

I made a comment earlier on in the game that I didn’t believe there were going to be many power roles in this game. I was trying to drop a hint then about my role. Not only have we seen several VT’s lynched/killed already but I am also a VT.

Just because I'm curious, and also because I called out Kevin for not name-dropping his character lol, which VT character are you? As you said, this is a pretty crucial vote, so might as well lay all the cards on the table. 

Sorry about this. I actually had to re-write that post originally because I lost what I had written. When I wrote it the first time I had included my character. Apparently I missed it the second time.

I am Joe Exotic, founder of the GW Zoo.

This doesn't make any sense. You are basically saying that everyone who voted for MK had a reason to vote for MK. Your reason was because he called you out a couple times and nothing else. That is called an OMGUS vote when not accompanied by any actual reason.

I voted for MK because of a number of factors that I already laid out. The first was his bizarre fascination with you. I was not a part of that exchange but I took note of it because it seemed to be out of the blue.

The second reason was because of his sudden flip-flop and decision that you "weren't worthy of his attention anymore". Why would he just randomly say that after having focused on you on multiple days? Surely there must be a reason for him to decide that, right? And what could that reason have been other than him having some sort of investigative power that cleared you? At that point I was willing to believe that he might actually know something about you but I wanted clarification from him on that to be sure.

Then on day 3 it became clear that the lynch was most likely either going to come down to CM or MK. When the lynch was still in doubt, before it mostly became a foregone conclusion, Kevin appeared after being absent for several days and voted for CM. This could have easily been the vote that swung the lynch toward CM and away from MK (a now known scum). That was a rather careless thing for Kevin to do without much reason other than:

Vote: Colonel Medved

I tend to believe Lord MK and we need to lynch someone.

As the day went on and deadline approached, it became more likely that MK would be the lynch since he had 4 votes and CM had 3. I wanted to make sure that we had all the information possible to make the right call so I asked Mk to role claim. With him a few short hours from being lynched it was the right thing for him to do if he was town so that at the very least we would know everything he knew if he did get lynched.

MK then role claimed as a Cop. This sort of "verified" my thought process from previously that he must have an investigative role of some kind in order to suddenly change his mind about Tony. However, there was one problem with that. When he shared his night actions, Tony wasn't one of them. Instead of validating his flip-flop on Tony he mentioned Kevin's name and claimed that he received a town result on him. The fact that he did not investigate Tony was basically the third strike against him. It just didn't add up with his previous actions.

Now, the fact that MK included Kevin in his role claim is interesting in another way as well and it is one of the reasons I voted for him yesterday.

First of all, our role cop found Kevin to be a role cop as well. The possibilities for how that could have happened are limited but the two most logical explanations were that a redirector altered the investigation if we assume that the "Game of Life" format is what is in play here or that he actually was a role cop which would mean either Kevin or Velocity was scum. Even though it seemed plausible that we had figured out the game format we can't say with certainty that's what occurred and all we had to go off of was Kevin claiming to be a ghoul. For all we knew Kevin could have found an obscure role and claimed something that fit and was unlikely to be a role held by anyone else.

MK claiming to have investigated Kevin and finding him to be town could have been his way to distance Kevin from himself and possibly provide Kevin some cover for yesterday because he would most likely be one of the first people to be looked at after he chose not to vote for MK (a now known scum) and instead vote for the only other likely lynch candidate (CM).

Why would TW vote for MK if he was scum along side him? If they were together I would think that TW would just agree with Mks cop claim and go on with it. I think that TW is a scum but not the same type as MK. There are different factions in tiger king and he could be from doc antle, or maybe from carol baskin or peta. We don't know where MK was from. 

I'm not really sure how this makes sense either. First of all, if I was scum with MK I would not have pressed him like I did at the end of the day. Instead, I could have questioned and pressed CM and if he didn't respond I could have easily used that as a justification to vote for him to try to save MK. And I'm not sure what you're getting at with there being different types of scum then MK. There are 5 players left in the game and we've only ever seen one kill on any given night in this game. There's no way that there are multiple scum factions in play in this game.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I am insanely confused. There are almost definitely two mafia and three townies left, so this is basically the game. Kevin was convinced that TW was scum and I was way off about him, but I still don't agree with his reasoning and have no reason to suspect TW of being mafia other than that Kevin did.

There has to be at least one other townie among TM, STP and Nadarr, but I literally have no clue how to tell any of them apart.

Also I'm gonna take my FOS away for now. I don't understand how John Reinke could be a role cop but Joe Exotic be a VT, but who knows at this point with this random game lol.

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

I am insanely confused. There are almost definitely two mafia and three townies left, so this is basically the game. Kevin was convinced that TW was scum and I was way off about him, but I still don't agree with his reasoning and have no reason to suspect TW of being mafia other than that Kevin did.

There has to be at least one other townie among TM, STP and Nadarr, but I literally have no clue how to tell any of them apart.

Also I'm gonna take my FOS away for now. I don't understand how John Reinke could be a role cop but Joe Exotic be a VT, but who knows at this point with this random game lol.

I feel like I've been confused this entire game. Also, it doesn't make sense for Joe Exotic to be a VT. I would agree with that.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Assuming we are correct that it is 3 town vs 2 scum remaining that means that it is a LYLO situation today. We need to lynch correctly or the game ends. If anyone has information that they have withheld up until now today is the day to reveal it.

I feel like I've been confused this entire game. Also, it doesn't make sense for Joe Exotic to be a VT. I would agree with that.

Flavor names don't necessarily correspond to roles in a given game. I have given main character flavor names to VT's in games that I have modded and it is something that Brewers apparently chose to do here as well.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Personally I think it’s STP