Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-08] Tiger King - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
378 replies to this topic

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Personally I think it’s STP

Please explain.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count

lolweirdward 
Nadarr
SealTeamPi 
the Warrior 
Tony Maurice

Not Voting: LALALALAWILLYWADWEIRD, nadarr, SealTeamPi, The Warrior, Tony Maurice

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch

Deadline is 5/26/2020 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Not Voting: LALALALAWILLYWADWEIRD

The literal worst.

Also is there a deadline vote limit?

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
[quote name="lilweirdward" post="1004718" timestamp="1590102328"][quote name="brewersalliance" post="1004715" timestamp="1590100422"]
Not Voting: LALALALAWILLYWADWEIRD[/quote]

The literal worst.

Also is there a deadline vote limit?[/quote

You get used to it.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

[quote name="brewersalliance" post="1004715" timestamp="1590100422"]
Not Voting: LALALALAWILLYWADWEIRD

The literal worst.

You get used to it.

and for that nadarr has been mod killed 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
[quote name="brewersalliance" post="1004723" timestamp="1590106877"][quote name="Nadarr" post="1004719" timestamp="1590102689"][quote name="lilweirdward" post="1004718" timestamp="1590102328"][quote name="brewersalliance" post="1004715" timestamp="1590100422"]
Not Voting: LALALALAWILLYWADWEIRD[/quote]

The literal worst.

You get used to it.[/quote]and for that nadarr has been mod killed [/quote]

Yay!!! The Velocity treatment!!
Sorry about the weird quotes. My phone doesnt like to quote shit.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
You're dead no talking

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

The lawyer read from the will of John Roenekie. "Upon my disappearance, I leave everything to Carole Baskin." Disappearance? Thought the lawyer.... what will says disappearance??

Velocity, John Roenike, manager of GW Zoo disappeared N4

It is now Day 5

bAH!

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

The lawyer read from the will of John Roenekie. "Upon my disappearance, I leave everything to Carole Baskin." Disappearance? Thought the lawyer.... what will says disappearance??

Velocity, John Roenike, manager of GW Zoo disappeared N4

It is now Day 5

bAH!

That's what you get for never voting, scum.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Alright, boys.

We got rid of the policy lynch.

Well, one thing is sure.
Scum is a newbie faction.
No way that they get rid of Nadarr otherwise.

It's either STP, Tony Maurice or Torres.

I mean, you lost your biggest wrecking ball.

And thus,
Vote: STP.

MK seems to know something that  else here doesn’t... Care to expand?

For now Vote MK. Looks like he is hiding something.

Reading back through the thread to try to get any idea of who might be mafia since nothing from recently feels very helpful, and this exchange from the 2nd day seems potentially interesting. Remember, at this time MK was a traitor and should have known who were the mafia, while the mafia should have known that a traitor existed but not known who the traitor was. In this context, the above exchange should mean one of two things:

1. MK wanted to throw people off the trail of the real mafia by chasing down three randos that definitely weren't scum. Torres obviously ended up not being scum, lending credibility to this option. Two people not on this list who are still left (other than me): The Warrior and Jazzy/Nadarr 2.0.
  2. MK figured it would be a good idea to explicitly call out people who he knew were mafia, and/or he actually didn't know who the mafia were (would be an irregular rule). This obviously doesn't seem likely, except for two curious points of interest: a) two of the people he called out, STP and Tony, are still left, and B) both of them got very defensive and have used this exchange as really their only reason why they spent a significant portion of the game trying to get MK lynched during the day.

I still don't really know what to make of this, but it seems like it could be a useful lead.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

That’s why I believe it is STP. I am sure if there was a different joe exotic they would have come out. I’m just a victim of MK too, but I’m sure STP is evil.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
That doesn't make any sense bro. Also you were convinced it was TW last time. Are you really convinced that it's not him anymore just because he role claimed as the main character?

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Yep. Why? Because I know no better. 

Is Nadarr really dead?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Lol no. Nadarr isn't dead.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

that sucks just like this font

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Alright, boys.

We got rid of the policy lynch.

Well, one thing is sure.
Scum is a newbie faction.
No way that they get rid of Nadarr otherwise.

It's either STP, Tony Maurice or Torres.

I mean, you lost your biggest wrecking ball.

And thus,
Vote: STP.

MK seems to know something that  else here doesn’t... Care to expand?

For now Vote MK. Looks like he is hiding something.

Reading back through the thread to try to get any idea of who might be mafia since nothing from recently feels very helpful, and this exchange from the 2nd day seems potentially interesting. Remember, at this time MK was a traitor and should have known who were the mafia, while the mafia should have known that a traitor existed but not known who the traitor was. In this context, the above exchange should mean one of two things:

1. MK wanted to throw people off the trail of the real mafia by chasing down three randos that definitely weren't scum. Torres obviously ended up not being scum, lending credibility to this option. Two people not on this list who are still left (other than me): The Warrior and Jazzy/Nadarr 2.0.
  2. MK figured it would be a good idea to explicitly call out people who he knew were mafia, and/or he actually didn't know who the mafia were (would be an irregular rule). This obviously doesn't seem likely, except for two curious points of interest: a) two of the people he called out, STP and Tony, are still left, and B) both of them got very defensive and have used this exchange as really their only reason why they spent a significant portion of the game trying to get MK lynched during the day.

I still don't really know what to make of this, but it seems like it could be a useful lead.

You could be on to something with some of this but it is also possible that MK simply did not know who else was mafia:

These are a few of the ways that Traitor has been implemented.

• The Traitor may or may not know who is in the Mafia to begin with. If not, Traitor is basically intended to act like a "bad Townie" - whereas "good Townies" try to find scum, "bad Townies" hinder the Town from finding the scum without necessarily knowing who they are. However, it is considerably more common for the Traitor to know who the scum are.
    • On occasion the Traitor is only told who one of the scum is.

It could explain why he acted erratically with his flop-flopping on Tony and generally odd behavior.

@Tony - Can you clarify why you believe STP could be scum?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

that sucks just like this font

What's that supposed to mean?

Reading back through the thread to try to get any idea of who might be mafia since nothing from recently feels very helpful, and this exchange from the 2nd day seems potentially interesting. Remember, at this time MK was a traitor and should have known who were the mafia, while the mafia should have known that a traitor existed but not known who the traitor was. In this context, the above exchange should mean one of two things: MK wanted to throw people off the trail of the real mafia by chasing down three randos that definitely weren't scum. Torres obviously ended up not being scum, lending credibility to this option. Two people not on this list who are still left (other than me): The Warrior and Jazzy/Nadarr 2.0. MK figured it would be a good idea to explicitly call out people who he knew were mafia, and/or he actually didn't know who the mafia were (would be an irregular rule). This obviously doesn't seem likely, except for two curious points of interest: a) two of the people he called out, STP and Tony, are still left, and B) both of them got very defensive and have used this exchange as really their only reason why they spent a significant portion of the game trying to get MK lynched during the day. I still don't really know what to make of this, but it seems like it could be a useful lead. You could be on to something with some of this but it is also possible that MK simply did not know who else was mafia:

Is it also possible that a traitor (MK) has a separate win condition than the scum and was trying to kill them off by trying to get wagons started on STP and Tony.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

You could be on to something with some of this but it is also possible that MK simply did not know who else was mafia:

It could explain why he acted erratically with his flop-flopping on Tony and generally odd behavior.

I guess it's possible, I mean "normal" games don't have deflectors which is basically the only way Kevin could've come back as a role cop. The fact that he sort of backed off Tony doesn't really make sense though because he shouldn't be told who the mafia is halfway through and they can't talk or anything, right? Tony has been weird but at least pretty consistently weird lol. Idk what would've tipped MK off.

Is it also possible that a traitor (MK) has a separate win condition than the scum and was trying to kill them off by trying to get wagons started on STP and Tony.

This doesn't make any sense to me. The only constant in the traitor role according to mafiascum is that it is mafia aligned and wins if they do. Also his name is bolded in red in the OP indicating that he's scum.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Isnt supposed to mean anything nadarr.

and I just think it is STP of a hunch, after everything that had happened he seems the most sketchy unless someone can disprove TW claim

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

Sorry, I've been quiet over the last 24 hours. There has been a family emergency on my end.

To discuss the accusations by Tony. I think he's mad that I've been calling out his erratic behavior during this game as a whole. As to MK, he lumped us together cause we ganged up on him a bit in the beginning before his lynch.

I think that Tony has been acting inconsistent at best, and hence.

Vote: Tony

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter