Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

i will unvote just in case we are wrong for now. but i will revote if no new info comes out closer to deadline

Idk, this reads like a statement of unvoting ("I will unvote...for now"), not an intent to unvote. Depends on whether Robert sticks to the rule that it must be on a separate line.
It's not technically over either way I guess. There might be a vig that can save this, or maybe MK is the lone scum. Guess we'll see when Robert wakes up lol.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
There is no way that was a vote. I did it like that on purpose as the rules are clear on how to vote.

It is not and was not an unvote. I was simply stating my eventual intent to unvote but never did so.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Lww, you are still ignoring the fact that torres could be lying and he was the one who killed Kevin.

Cause if we assume Kevin was killed by Nadarr, who the hell killed rafay then?

Cause if that was nadarr too, by your line of reasoning, then Nadarr could kill people both day and night.
That's way too OP for me to digest.

Cause atm, you are focusing on Kevin's death, while completely ignoring Rafay's death.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

It's all good. The truth about my character will be relieved soon enough.

That will leave 5 players remaining. Given that MK is the last scum, he could kill someone tonight, leaving 4 players. That would still be enough for town to win.

Thanks Lollipop for trying to unvote, but Brewers is right. I don't think that constitutes an unvote. Lyner struck down the hammer. I don't blame him, MK is quite convincing I must say.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
If it wasn't Torres who killed Kevin (I can't prove he didn't but it's easier to rationalize his attempt to kill TW), and it wasn't Nadarr who killed Kevin (not possible by your tracker claim), then the only remaining possibility is that there's still a scum faction at large that we haven't discovered yet. One that you're a part of, maybe?

Also I was focusing on Kevin's vote because you exonerated the most likely candidate. Half of the players in this game seem to be OP, so the idea that Nadarr got a single day kill shot in addition to her normal SK role isn't really that far fetched. It's impossible though if you really tracked her and got no result though. Unless you're lying.

That will leave 5 players remaining. Given that MK is the last scum, he could kill someone tonight, leaving 4 players. That would still be enough for town to win.

Thanks Lollipop for trying to unvote, but Brewers is right. I don't think that constitutes an unvote. Lyner struck down the hammer. I don't blame him, MK is quite convincing I must say.

I'm still mad at you lol. If you do flip town then it'll go in the record books as worst town play in history, forsure. Only one way to find out though I guess.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah if torres is town we can still win

MK or TW or lyner would be scum then

LWW would prolly be night killed

And then it would be those two, me and the last scum. So town will just vote them off and town and me gets a win. Either way, town will win this game.
Either Torres is the SK and is dead and we win

Or we win tomorrow

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
It's not the fact that she got a day shot that's op.
It's the fact that she got a day shot which she could used with her night shot in the same 24 hour day cycle (24 hours in the sense 12 hours being the day in game.)
She could have either used one day shot one day and foregone the night kill. Before and after
Not everything at the same time.

I find it weird that you don't think a sk could be both a rb and a killer.
While you think that a sk could kill both day and night.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I've used SK that could perform both a kill and a joat action in the same night so that's why I think it's completely possible that torres did both

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Well hopefully I'm just being paranoid and it's over lol. I guess we'll see.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

RL is getting busy so I won't be contributing much

The way I see this is either torres is our last scum, or we're actually facing 3/4 scum factions with MK being the last one

Either way if we survive today, tomorrow brewers will probably be the decider with 2 town / 1 survivor / 1 scum

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Activity/Prods/Replacements If a player goes 72 real life hours without posting, they may be prodded at my discretion, or upon being asked by another player. Prods will be announced in thread. If a player does not respond to their prod within 24 real life hours, would be prodded thrice in the same game-day, or four times in total within the game, they may be force-replaced at my discretion. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 72-hour period please PM the Mod so that you don't get replaced!

does this apply to the mod too?  lol

torres hit 4 votes so can we get this over with please? 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
What in the world happened to this game?

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

robert'd

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkdmOVejUlI

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
LMFAO

Would it be bad if I just updated the game for Robert

I'm like 99% sure I know the results

Or we can just agree as a group to all fully claim and if there's a final result just end the game and declare that side as the winner

And if there isn't a final result from the Lynch just end the game and call it abandoned?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I like that. This game is essentially dead anyway so this will help close it out. Here's my full role PM.

Welcome lilweirdward. You are Batman. Each Night, you target a player to take an item from them (At Random). This item will tell you about there character. It will be up to you what it means. It could be deceptive, it could be something helpful. If you survive to night 3, you gain a 1 shot vig ability. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dcanimated/images/8/8e/Batman_JL.png/revision/latest?cb=20180621170806

I hadn't attempted to use my vig shot yet, for what that's worth.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

HERE IS MINE

Welcome Brewers. You are Volcana. (Please note she is one of my favorite characters). Volcana in my game is a 1 shot bulletproof Survivor. Your out for only yourself this game and your goal is to Survive. You win with ANY faction so long as your alive is all you care about. When game thread is posted, please make sure to read the rules as my games are not like the others played here. 

86bb9390226fdf0eb7aab8ee547bf778.jpg

Welcome Brewers. You are Volcana. (Please note she is one of my favorite characters). Volcana in my game is a 1 shot bulletproof Survivor. Your out for only yourself this game and your goal is to Survive. You win with ANY faction so long as your alive is all you care about. When game thread is posted, please make sure to read the rules as my games are not like the others played here. 

86bb9390226fdf0eb7aab8ee547bf778.jpg

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

This is me

Welcome Torres951. You are Super GIrl. WIth your cousin, super man out on a mission. Can you hold down the fort till he returns? In my game super Girl Is a Strongman Vig who is also a 1 shot bulletproof. However. For you to be able to use your 1 shot strongman vig. You must survive till day 2 and can be used night 3. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Well Torres is dead

So that means if there are two mafia, mafia and me won

@mk and lyner and TW

What are your role PMs

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

This is me

Welcome Torres951. You are Super GIrl. WIth your cousin, super man out on a mission. Can you hold down the fort till he returns? In my game super Girl Is a Strongman Vig who is also a 1 shot bulletproof. However. For you to be able to use your 1 shot strongman vig. You must survive till day 2 and can be used night 3. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

/me pulls all the hair out of my head

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter