Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I don't think that we should use the mod for clues.
That's just against the spirit of the game.

We should always look to win using clues from players.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

I'm starting to doubt the "three SK" theory. I don't have a better one, but it feels like Robert is heavily implying that there are still two scum left, because Slade surely has to be a real character in game, and he's now confirmed that Joker is as well. I appreciate him confirming that Nadarr (scarecrow) was the source of the bomb day kill though. I can't tell if there are meant to be other hints in his post or not. I strongly suspect that someone on my side is only pretending to be. I can't figure out if Torres is an SK, mafia, or just a horrible Vig lol, but I'm still hoping that TW holds the key. @Robert, this may seem obvious lol, but can you confirm that Slade is a real character and not just flavor text? Just so I'm not working off of assumptions.

I dont think you are right about this.  It sounds like u kind of missed what robert was saying

Robert said:  

I will say not every character I've put into story's is automaticlly in the game. For instance, there no Beast Boy Role, Cyborg, or a player thats Robin.

So this means that their characters exist in his universe but not in game

So when Robert says

. I will say currently, Joker exists in Robert-verse, but is a man.

That does not mean Robert is saying he is a character in the game, but rather he just exists in the world he created

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Also

@TW please post so we can get some answers and this show on the road

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
And that's true too.
He exists in the "Robert-verse" , which i think is Robert's Dreamworld

And this game is based on characters from that world.
And in that world, Joker is a man.
Which probably arose from the female nadarr Joker joke.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

@Torres, do you have anything left to offer now that you've had some time to think? I know it seems like we won't believe you no matter what, but I'm still feeling persuadable. Maybe I missed something in your story that connects the dots?

I've shown all my dots. I am just waiting for TW to confirm that he's been attacked the past two nights so the dots can be connected.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@Torres, do you have anything left to offer now that you've had some time to think? I know it seems like we won't believe you no matter what, but I'm still feeling persuadable. Maybe I missed something in your story that connects the dots?

I've shown all my dots. I am just waiting for TW to confirm that he's been attacked the past two nights so the dots can be connected.

that doesnt mean tho that you are a vig.  a town vig would try to kill someone EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OF THE GAME.  

Especially on night 1.  WHy on earth would a TOWN player try to kill the most active person in the game WITH NO REASON TO on the first night?

I am 99% sure you are a serial killer.  since there is only one scum player left (you) it makes it easier for me to win by voting you off with the town

Maybe TW is a commuter, and that stopped you from killing him.  That in no way tho proves you are town.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

that doesnt mean tho that you are a vig.  a town vig would try to kill someone EVERY SINGLE NIGHT OF THE GAME.  

Especially on night 1.  WHy on earth would a TOWN player try to kill the most active person in the game WITH NO REASON TO on the first night?

I am 99% sure you are a serial killer.  since there is only one scum player left (you) it makes it easier for me to win by voting you off with the town

Maybe TW is a commuter, and that stopped you from killing him.  That in no way tho proves you are town.  

You think I play this game with REASON? Like I have an actual PLAN of who to go after?? Do you believe that I THINK THINGS THROUGH???

No!

Half the time, I don't know what I'm doing. I just go off the vibes I get from people. Except for you the first night. I just thought it would be hilarious to kill you lol!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Strongman is typically a scum aligned modifier as well.

Unvote

I'm starting to think we actually have three scum factions and all three were individual serial killers.

Two serial killers plus a mafia team and a neutral player (me) would mean at most there are only 7 Townies. That would not be fair to the town at all.

And the most common town claim for a SK is a vig.
Robert said in the OP that all scum have fake names to claim. And super girl wouldn't kill people. That also feels weird to me.

I'm starting to think this as well. It is feeling like we might have three individual scum factions but it's odd that multiple night kills haven't really happened.

And a strongman always gets the kill.
Unless your target is a commuter

True.

The missing puzzle piece for me is how I was role blocked last night. Because even if Torres is the last SK, there's almost no chance he's also an RB, and whoever that player is must still be alive since I was blocked last night.

Otherwise I have a really hard time believing Torres' RC. No way you had unlimited strong man shots, used them 3 out of 4 nights, and apparently missed all of them? Legit not possible.

Who did you target last night?

Night 1, I tried killing Brewers because it would've been funny to kill him the first night

Night 2, I forgot to confirm the kill, so it never went through

Night 3, I went after TW but I missed

Night 4, I tried to go after TW again because I thought second time's the charm right? He's apparently more elusive than I thought.

So you targeted me on night 3 and night 4? What result was returned to you? Just that you missed me?

I can assure you I'm not scum because I am Super Girl. A strongman vig who's also 1 shot bulletproof. Someone tried killing me last night, but they didn't know about my bulletproofness, All I gotta say to them is

I know Nadarr was a sk, but who was the second one? I'm bad at paying attention

How do you know that someone tried to kill you last night?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

On night 3, I got no result

Last night, it was another swing and a miss...the person is quite elusive, I must think

I know someone tried to kill me because Robert told me my bulletproof was spent. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

On night 3, I got no result Last night, it was another swing and a miss...the person is quite elusive, I must think

so what did robert say to you after you tried to do the kill?

and why are you now saying "the person"

you already told us your target was TW lol

I can assure you I'm not scum because I am Super Girl. A strongman vig who's also 1 shot bulletproof. Someone tried killing me last night, but they didn't know about my bulletproofness, All I gotta say to them is

I know Nadarr was a sk, but who was the second one? I'm bad at paying attention

why did you hyperlink somethiung to the word "is"

this is the link u posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_sZTIxhEqI

its some chick saying u cant get rid of me bitch

uhhhhhhh

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
@TW, I targeted Lyner last night to get an item. I was role blocked.
@Torres, in addition to brewers questions, I'm curious how you could've "missed" your shot on brewers if you're a strongman and he's claimed bulletproof, which doesn't stop strongman shots AFAIK.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

@ Brewers, I was trying to "quote" the text without necessarily quoting it, you know?

Also, I linked that video because they couldn't get rid of me. It's a zoomer thing.

@labyrinth, girl idk?? I don't know the mechanics of the game and what overpowers what. Take that up with the game mod.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

@labyrinth, girl idk?? I don't know the mechanics of the game and what overpowers what. Take that up with the game mod.

Aren't you trying to mod your own game?? And you don't know how a strongman modifier works??? This had better be a bluff because you got caught lol.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

@Torres, in addition to brewers questions, I'm curious how you could've "missed" your shot on brewers if you're a strongman and he's claimed bulletproof, which doesn't stop strongman shots AFAIK.

This is a good point.  If you really had a strongman ability I would be dead right now

So I am actually kind of glad you are lying about that :P

I think im just about ready to vote.  Unless TW comes out with some bombshell info like hes a cop and got a guilty on MK or something, I do not see my opinion on Torres changing 

Aren't you trying to mod your own game?? And you don't know how a strongman modifier works??? This had better be a bluff because you got caught lol.

yeah... you are about to mod a game lol please tell me you are just bluffing cause you got busted in a lie

and robert knows how a strongman mod works, so I would be dead if you had it

So maybe torres really has no idea how the modifier works and picked it because he thought it was something else when he made up his RC of vig 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not having a strongman in my game so I didn't research their mechanics. 

Like I said, ask the mod about it because I don't have the answers you're looking for.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

uhhhh.  I think the universe demands we do this now

vote:  torres

You absolutely have to be our last scum.  Nothing else would even remotely make sense at this point.  

i was gonna wait for LWW and follow him since he is confirmed town, but yeah... 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Vote: Torres

Honestly I have my doubts, but the only other possibility is that I'm the only cop in a game with 4 anti-town players and one neutral one, and that's nearly impossible. I'm choosing the more reasonable option and hoping that it's also the right one.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Peace out! 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Peace out! 

you are only at two votes... it takes four to be lynched so why are you giving up like this??

Def has to be scum.  Like 100% is scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Well do you see a way of me getting out of this? I'm finna be lynched today. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter