Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[RO-03]Dawn of Justice - Mafia + Survivor Victory

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
720 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Strongman is typically a scum aligned modifier as well.

Unvote

I'm starting to think we actually have three scum factions and all three were individual serial killers.

Two serial killers plus a mafia team and a neutral player (me) would mean at most there are only 7 Townies. That would not be fair to the town at all.

And the most common town claim for a SK is a vig.
Robert said in the OP that all scum have fake names to claim. And super girl wouldn't kill people. That also feels weird to me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
What do you mean by missing your targets?
Who did you target?
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
And since I'm very sure there is actually only one scum left, I'm gonna vote with town. So LWW, I'm following you with my vote.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
And a strongman always gets the kill.
Unless your target is a commuter
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Yes sir. on Nigh 1, 3, and 4. I must have TERRIBLE aim because I'm always missing my targets

Wait so a town vig that has tried to kill three times?and on night one with NO information?! That 100000% sounds like an sk making that claim and now admitting it just in case one of our players is a tracker

And a strongman always gets the kill.
Unless your target is a commuter

Good point, strongman kills are unblockable.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
The missing puzzle piece for me is how I was role blocked last night. Because even if Torres is the last SK, there's almost no chance he's also an RB, and whoever that player is must still be alive since I was blocked last night.

Otherwise I have a really hard time believing Torres' RC. No way you had unlimited strong man shots, used them 3 out of 4 nights, and apparently missed all of them? Legit not possible.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Yes sir. on Nigh 1, 3, and 4. I must have TERRIBLE aim because I'm always missing my targets

Wait so a town vig that has tried to kill three times?and on night one with NO information?! That 100000% sounds like an sk making that claim and now admitting it just in case one of our players is a tracker

That's true.
No town role in their right mind tries to kill n1.
You got nothing to go on.
This sounds awfully like a sk trying to cover their tracks.

The missing puzzle piece for me is how I was role blocked last night. Because even if Torres is the last SK, there's almost no chance he's also an RB, and whoever that player is must still be alive since I was blocked last night.

Otherwise I have a really hard time believing Torres' RC. No way you had unlimited strong man shots, used them 3 out of 4 nights, and apparently missed all of them? Legit not possible.

Well, he can be a mafia rb.
In most cases, if mafia is down to the last person, they can use both roles.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

So we need to hit scum today or we lose the game

Don't put 2 vote on the same person until we figure out everybody's role

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

So we need to hit scum today or we lose the game

Don't put 2 vote on the same person until we figure out everybody's role

Well, not if there's just one scum left.

If there's just one lone scum left.
Then they need to get the total number to 2.
Mislynch today, and with successful nk, then we are down to 4. So we are still safe.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Night 1, I tried killing Brewers because it would've been funny to kill him the first night

Night 2, I forgot to confirm the kill, so it never went through

Night 3, I went after TW but I missed

Night 4, I tried to go after TW again because I thought second time's the charm right? He's apparently more elusive than I thought.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Really?
That's your justification.
It would be funny to kill one of the most active players.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah, for me I definitely need TW to give his side of things. He's been deathly quiet but now he can basically make or break this game.

Anyway you basically just confirmed my theory, so thanks for that. Now I just need to figure out who the RB is.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah, for me I definitely need TW to give his side of things. He's been deathly quiet but now he can basically make or break this game.

Anyway you basically just confirmed my theory, so thanks for that. Now I just need to figure out who the RB is.

LWW the nights you were blocked who did you target

Perhaps they have an asthetic modifier

Night 1, I tried killing Brewers because it would've been funny to kill him the first night
Night 4, I tried to go after TW again because I thought second time's the charm right? He's apparently more elusive than I thought.

Really dude? That is the dumbest reason to try to kill someone.

Let's kill the most active player and someone who's pretty darn good at mafia for laughs?! Sounds like scum cover to me.

No way u target people that many times for legit no reason if you're town

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Frankly it's probably Lyner. He made a comment early on (after Velocity got killed but well before Nadarr did) that there were 3 scum factions, which I thought was a really interesting comment at the time since we only knew of two by that point: Velocity and the assumed presence of a mafia team. I'd have to go back and find it which is hard on mobile but it screamed very informed minority to me.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

uhh if u're scum and TW is commuter that does explain why there's no kill last night, and why there's so little kills in the game despite having at least 3 scum factions

I need to hear from TW if he's a commuter

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
And @lww TW, MK and I have all modded games where scum can do a factional kill and a regular ability at the same time. Robert could be doing the same here as well.

So he could be a serial killer who can role block. Serial killers do have abilities sometimes (like a joat or something)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I've been blocked on Nadarr, Kevin, and Lyner. I was not blocked on my first investigation which was Velocity.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Frankly it's probably Lyner. He made a comment early on (after Velocity got killed but well before Nadarr did) that there were 3 scum factions, which I thought was a really interesting comment at the time since we only knew of two by that point: Velocity and the assumed presence of a mafia team. I'd have to go back and find it which is hard on mobile but it screamed very informed minority to me.

I def missed that. If u could find the quote that would be awesome.

But I still think Torres is the better choice. His actions make zero sense for a town vig. And lyner is right about the lack of kills. Even if Torres was having his kills blocked every night, odds are whoever else is scum probably wasn't targeting the same player as Torres each night lol

I've been blocked on Nadarr, Kevin, and Lyner. I was not blocked on my first investigation which was Velocity.

Another possibility: Torres hasn't actually tried to kill anyone and is a RB and is sticking to u, hoping we Lynch town lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

I got that from Robert's lore text

joker and slade are two different scum faction, Velocity is neither one of them so that's 3

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I got that from Robert's lore text
joker and slade are two different scum faction, Velocity is neither one of them so that's 3

I guess that kind of makes sense. Tho nadarr was scarecrow so maybe they aren't actually in the game and are just red Herrings/flavor?
And I think this means LWW was def role blocked

He's the only confirmer town so I still want to follow his vote

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter