Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia - HYDRA WINS

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
575 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Though, Everybody seems to just ignored my Earlier theory.

I actually meant to respond to this and completely forgot. I think it could actually be a really good lead though, because it was regarding something to do with crystals and mist, right? I did some googling and this seems to match pretty closely with what you described https://marvelcinematicuniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Terrigen_Mist. Do you have any more info about this encounter or something that could help provide a clue?

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Activity is clearly a flawless indicator of role

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

UNVOTE, I wanna see how nadarr plays this

What am I playing? The game in general or something specific?

To see how you play brewers role

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Yeah I'm interested in this as well.  I'm not completely sold on the original RC but it could be interesting.

Thankfully we still have a few days before we have to make a decision.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Yeah I'm interested in this as well.  I'm not completely sold on the original RC but it could be interesting.

Thankfully we still have a few days before we have to make a decision.

It's always hard coming into a game and having to try and undo everything the previous person did. But we will see if I can redeem my spot by not being stupid like brewers. He really did vote Velocity as a joke which is completely fucked up.

I'd like to also remind everyone that in addition to Torres' inactivity and apathy towards being voted for, he continuously tried to push for a townie to reveal the limitations on their power role. Only a scum would do that. I could be wrong, he could be town. However, since he is still new I feel like this is just a mistake every scum makes in their first few games.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

If everyone is giving Nadarr a pass, I might just go for inactives unless I see something better.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I mean. I Given everything I can, hopefully not too much. I have a new theory now though. 

Ok. say these crystal's only kill whoever dose have powers. Meaning those who don't wouldn't be killed. Just a theory though....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

I'd like to also remind everyone that in addition to Torres' inactivity and apathy towards being voted for, he continuously tried to push for a townie to reveal the limitations on their power role. Only a scum would do that. I could be wrong, he could be town. However, since he is still new I feel like this is just a mistake every scum makes in their first few games.

I mentioned this previously as well.  He deliberately attempted to get a power role to reveal themselves so he could "prove" his RC.

VOTE:  Torres51

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

All this flip flop on torres. 

Interesting. 

When he turns out as town let's remember who started this train. 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I wasn't asking anyone to RC. If you have a power, great! If I target you and nothing happens, lynch me. 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

All this flip flop on torres.

Interesting.

Again I will say: we are running short on chances to find and lynch scum before this game gets out of reach, so if you or anyone else has any leads on who is or isn't scum then it'd be really helpful to know that now instead of these weird veiled threats that you'll just get us next time. At the moment I don't see a better lead to go on.

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

Honestly, if he turns town I will have been wrong. Feel free to lynch me tomorrow. As it stands, I can only go off the information I have and the only person I really have a scum read on is Torres. Tony isn't helpful but I wouldn't necessarily say that means he has scum. He hasn't actively tried to hurt the town like Torres has.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

I wasn't asking anyone to RC. If you have a power, great! If I target you and nothing happens, lynch me. 

Here are your words.  Everyone can judge for themselves:

Night 0, I blocked Tony.
Night 1, I blocked Kevin.
Is there a way I can prove it? Can I target someone tonight and they can confirm if I'm telling the truth or not?

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

That doesn't mean they have to say what they do. Just if it worked or not.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Day 3 is sort of late to do this, but for reference, here are the post counts:

73 brewersalliance
46 lilweirdward
45 Lord MK
40 Finster Baby
30 Tony Maurice
27 Robert2424
25 KevinH
24 Lyner
22 Torres951
20 Velocity

18 Wolfpacks
7 Rafay
6 Nadarr

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

So I went back in the game and realized I was misinformed. For some reason I thought Torres was the one questioning people on the restrictions of their power roles. It was in fact Lyner and he is already lynched. With that being said, I don't really find inactivity a good indicator for scum.

UNVOTE

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

So I went back in the game and realized I was misinformed. For some reason I thought Torres was the one questioning people on the restrictions of their power roles. It was in fact Lyner and he is already lynched. With that being said, I don't really find inactivity a good indicator for scum.

UNVOTE

DId you read what I wrote about Torres and his comment?  Lyner was questioned about when what qualifiers etc, by Brewers.  But it was Torres who tried, from where I sit, to convince someone with a power role to confirm he was blocked.  At least that's how read it.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:

UNVOTE

DId you read what I wrote about Torres and his comment?  Lyner was questioned about when what qualifiers etc, by Brewers.  But it was Torres who tried, from where I sit, to convince someone with a power role to confirm he was blocked.  At least that's how read it.

I also took it that way; however, he could be a town RB and just doesn't know how else to prove that. He is still new to the game of mafia. Benefit of the doubt? We really don't have room for error at this point.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

So what’s for lunch?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I mean scum RBs aren't exactly uncommon AFAIK, and it's just as easy to explain his play style as newbie scum who doesn't know how to hide it well as it is if he's newbie town who doesn't know how to prove himself. I agree that we don't have room for error, but we've got to pick someone and idk who else fits the bill better. Everyone except brewers/Nadarr seems a little suspect but not blatantly so.

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

What would be the best way to prove it? Y'all can always lynch me to find out, I don't mind, but you're just gonna lose another towns person. I've kinda coasted along in the background to get a feel of how y'all play mafia. I see how that makes me scummy! All I'm doing is getting to know your guys' playing styles. So, what would be the most townish way to show y'all I'm me?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter