Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia - HYDRA WINS

[TW-12] Agents of Shield Mafia

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
575 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote: Velocity

Unofficial Vote Count

Velocity (6): Brewersalliance, KevinH, Lilwiener, Torres, Robert, MK
Torres51 (2): Lyner, Finster Baby
Brewersalliance (0):
Finster Baby (0):
KevinH (0):
lilweirdward (0):
Lord MK (0):
Lyner (0):
Rafay (0):
Robert2424 (0):
Tony Maurice (0):
Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (2): Wolfpacks, Robert2424

Not Voting: Rafay, Tony Maurice, Velocity

With 12 players alive it take 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 12:00PM CN Server time on Wednesday, June 10th.

Velocity is so close to being KOed
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

We have time for Velocity to RC or something, plz unvote to prevent accidental hammer

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
There isn't time.

Velocity won't be online for the next couple of hours, for one.
Secondly, most of the voters on velocity work in the East coast side of us, so most are going to be at work.

So basically, he's done.
Besides, let's say i unvote, then Rafay would see the opportunity to put his vote in.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
LMFAO I never said he was scum I was just making a joke lmfaoooo
I just made it a personal goal to Lynch him. I have no clue if he's scum or town but hey.

Mission Accomplished I guess

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

There isn't time.

Secondly, most of the voters on velocity work in the East coast side of us, so most are going to be at work.

So basically, he's done.
Besides, let's say i unvote, then Rafay would see the opportunity to put his vote in.

Alphonso "Mack" Mackenzie, a Shield Agent.

AKA, a VT. Lynch me if you wish, I guess losing a VT is better than losing a PR, hm?

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Lol, you are going to be tomorrow's target, if he flips town.
So 😂

There isn't time.

So basically, he's done.

AKA, a VT. Lynch me if you wish, I guess losing a VT is better than losing a PR, hm?

Director of shield with no power?
Seems hard to believe

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Lol, you are going to be tomorrow's target, if he flips town.
So 😂

There isn't time.

So basically, he's done.

Director of shield with no power?
Seems hard to believe

My only power is my vote.
That is stated in what I’ve been told, at least.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Above that, you got "Factional Kill: Each night, you and your team mates may choose a target to kill"
Is that right?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Above that, you got "Factional Kill: Each night, you and your team mates may choose a target to kill"
Is that right?

Nope, the only thing above that is my name. Exactly what I said, and in green.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
When I get lynched and flip town, check the first people to jump on my train after brewers post. Brewers was probably just making a joke, and one or two town voted, and scum saw their chance to off a townie.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

When I get lynched and flip town, check the first people to jump on my train after brewers post. Brewers was probably just making a joke, and one or two town voted, and scum saw their chance to off a townie.

Haha yeah I just made it a personal goal to get Velocity lynched for never voting. It appears to have worked .

Tho damn that wagon took off fast lol

FoS everyone after Kevin who jumped on, especially Torres. He was quiet all day and basically said there's no reason to participate and then boom a wagon starts to form for basically no reason and he jumps right on it

@robert if I was scum do u honestly think I'd lie day 1 to get a townie who never votes lynched just so I can be lynched day 2? Haha

I just made a big effort to Lynch him in both games :P #troll
Tho I actually believe his RC

I think knowing velocity, if he was scum he would have claimed a power role to try to appear important

Unvote

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Honestly I'm keeping my vote where it is just in case, at least for now. I wasn't necessarily sold by Brewers as much as Kevin seeming to get some sort of clue. I will say though that the scummiest possible thing you could do is start a lynch train and then back out at the last second when it looks like it's backfiring, so FOS brewers. We'll see what day 2 brings.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Honestly I'm keeping my vote where it is just in case, at least for now. I wasn't necessarily sold by Brewers as much as Kevin seeming to get some sort of clue. I will say though that the scummiest possible thing you could do is start a lynch train and then back out at the last second when it looks like it's backfiring, so FOS brewers. We'll see what day 2 brings.

Deadline is in about an hour and a half, I believe. I have 5 votes, two would need to Unvote for me to not be lynched.

I’m assuming I may have a hidden modifier, but as far as I know for sure I am just a VT. So if anyone has to go, I suppose it’s best it be me huh

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
Also, question about your logic.

If Brewers is being scummy by unvoting me after starting a train, and putting a FOS on him, why are you keeping your vote on the train a “scummy” person with your own FOS on started?

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote Count

Brewersalliance (0):

Finster Baby (0):

KevinH (0):

lilweirdward (0):

Lord MK (0):

Lyner (0):

Rafay (1):

Robert2424 (0):

Tony Maurice (0):

Torres51 (2): Lyner, Finster Baby

Velocity (5): KevinH, lilweirdward, Torres51, Robert2424, Lord MK

Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (1): Wolfpacks

Not Voting: Brewersalliance, Rafay, Tony Maurice, Velocity

With 12 players alive it take 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 12:00PM CN Server time on Wednesday, June 10th.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

If Brewers is being scummy by unvoting me after starting a train, and putting a FOS on him, why are you keeping your vote on the train a “scummy” person with your own FOS on started?

Either way he's chickening out of his own vote, but I don't have a way of knowing yet if it's just because he's chicken or because he's afraid of having blatant evidence of him being scum, hence the FOS. You're the one saying you believe you have a modifier, which gives me more cause to believe Kevin or someone investigated you and got some sort of negative result, which may be why the train got rolling so quickly.

At this point the only viable options are you or no lynch, and I honestly don't know which is the better vote at this stage, so I'm staying where I'm at. As you said, there's still an hour and a half for things to change, and I'll be online pretty much right up until deadline just in case.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Either way he's chickening out of his own vote, but I don't have a way of knowing yet if it's just because he's chicken or because he's afraid of having blatant evidence of him being scum, hence the FOS. You're the one saying you believe you have a modifier, which gives me more cause to believe Kevin or someone investigated you and got some sort of negative result, which may be why the train got rolling so quickly.

At this point the only viable options are you or no lynch, and I honestly don't know which is the better vote at this stage, so I'm staying where I'm at. As you said, there's still an hour and a half for things to change, and I'll be online pretty much right up until deadline just in case.

Unvoting if I was town and he was scum would paint a bigger picture on him, especially after I said that I believe he was making a joke. No lynch means 0 townies die, lynching me means 1 townie dies. If you’re scum, lynching me is good for you, if you’re town, it is not.

As for hidden modifier, Mack becomes a director of shield after a previous one dies, so my modifier might be some sort of ability where if the current director dies, I gain his powers, I’m not sure.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I feel like there's 4 possibilities:

1. Brewers is PR and got some sort of lead on you, and just trying to play it off to avoid being targeted during the night.
2. Brewers is just trolling, but Kevin is PR and got some sort of lead on you
3. Brewers is scum and is panicking because his campaign to get you lynched actually worked.
4. We're all idiots and just getting a fellow VT lynched for the sake of it lol.

In other words there's almost a 50/50 chance that we're about to get scum on the first night. You might be telling the truth, but right now there's too great a chance to tip the scales way in our favor. I didn't trust Kevin in the last game and it screwed me lol, so hopefully I'm not being an idiot for the second game in a row.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Deadline is in 45 minutes.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I feel like there's 4 possibilities:

1. Brewers is PR and got some sort of lead on you, and just trying to play it off to avoid being targeted during the night.
2. Brewers is just trolling, but Kevin is PR and got some sort of lead on you
3. Brewers is scum and is panicking because his campaign to get you lynched actually worked.
4. We're all idiots and just getting a fellow VT lynched for the sake of it lol.

In other words there's almost a 50/50 chance that we're about to get scum on the first night. You might be telling the truth, but right now there's too great a chance to tip the scales way in our favor. I didn't trust Kevin in the last game and it screwed me lol, so hopefully I'm not being an idiot for the second game in a row.

Option 4. Option 3 doesn’t make sense, I defended him. There’s also option 5, Kevin didn’t get any lead, brewers made a troll post, and everyone jumped on for some reason.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter