Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Torres if lww flips scum shoot one of those that supported him

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
Youre free to spin every inaccurate assumption as a lie. It does not change the fact they were assumptions basing on things I saw. I didn't claim to see things I didnt saw. I gave all sources of my assumptions and explained how they were created.

I wasnt right on evertything. I did make a leaps of faith basing on the assumption that town is rational and wont produce data out of their asses that only coincidentally 100% alligns with my observations.

Calling it lying is absurd, since it robs us of any form of thinking and drawing conclusions.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I'm 75% sure lww is scum since his Weak Visitor actions are shady

1. Targeted Canik. He's dead last night and we can safely say nobody watched him. It's a safe claim.

2. Targeting anyone at all without leaving clues behind. What if he met scum and die?

3. He forgot telling us who did he target on N1

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Reading back how things played out over the last several days I'd like for Tony Maurice to explain what he was doing too. A couple things stand out to me as potential issues:

1. He made the comment about LWW, Me, and ABT being scum with absolutely zero evidence.
  2. He willingly followed ABT's flawed logic into voting for me because I "appeared to be the new best choice".
  3. Even worse yet, part of ABT's case that Tony followed willingly was based off of that comment that Tony made himself with no evidence.
  4. Tony has jumped between voting for Lyner and LWW today with little justification.

@Tony - Can you explain any of this please? This is scummy at worst and reckless at best.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

• ABT (3) LWW, KevinH2,0
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • Lyner (1) Dontavian
  • KevinH2,O
  • Rafay
  • STP
  • TW
  • Tony 
  • Torres951
  • Velocity
  • Wolfpacks
  • lilweirrdwad (4) ABT, lyner, Rafay, Tony

Not Voting: Ferastical, Finster,Lyner, STP, TW, Velcocity, Wolfpacks

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch or 4 at deadline

No one

The girl laid down in her bed. She had a long and trying day. She was working so hard to become no one. Before she knew it she fell asleep. In her dream she was running in the woods. She looked around her and there was a giant pack of wolves. She realized she was dreaming she was Nymeria! But this did not feel like a dream. No, it felt so real. She came to a river where she noticed a body. The wolf approached the body and pulled it out of the water...

Just then she was woken up. The girl opened her eyes. But everything was still dark. I cant see! She pannicked. The girl was blind. She ran from her room but tripped down the stairs and fell out a window. Her body crashed onto the pavement below. Her bones broke and her back was crushed. He gargled blood as her lungs began to fill with blood. A girl died.

• lilweirrdwad (4) ABT, lyner, Rafay, Tony

Arya Stark, a mafia Janitor, was lynched D3

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will last until 8/15/20 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Jamie Lannister

The Kinglsayer was sitting around a fire eating his breakfast.  It was a beautiful morning in the Riverlands.  They were making good progress in taking the lands back for the crown.  

"My lord" a maessenger said.  'I have a letter for you, its from the queen"

Jamie shook his head.  He was not on good terms with his sister.  He opened the letter and read it.

"Come at once, she said. Help me. Save me. I need you now as I have never needed you before. I love you. I love you. I love you. Come at once."

“Does my lord wish to answer?” the messenger asked, after a long silence.

A snowflake landed on the letter. As it melted, the ink began to blur. Jaime rolled the parchment up again, as tight as one hand would allow, and handed it to the man. “No,” he said. “Put this in the fire.”

Torres, Jamie Lannister, has killed confirmed Townie, Velocity/Cersei Lannister on Night 3

Velocity, Cersei Lannister, an innocent child and tree stump died N3
Ali Bin Turban, Grant Maester Pycelle, a doctor, died N3

It is now D4.  Deadline is 8/21/20 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Torres???  Why?  Velocity was confirmed town and you offed him anyway?

Bad form.  And we lost Ali too.  Not good at all.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Torres???  Why?  Velocity was confirmed town and you offed him anyway?

Bad form.  And we lost Ali too.  Not good at all.

Absolutely THIS! Torres, WTF did you target Velocity?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Considering Torres might've forgot Velocity was town, maybe. Though I can't find a post where Velocity specifically sided with LWW yesterday.

Anyway, I'm as shocked as you lot about Torres' decision

Reminds me of a ToS role, Witch, who's can use the ability of the person he/she targeted on another player of his/her choice, don't know if this role is common in IRON mafia games though

Anyone have information they'd like to share from last night? I don't, because of... reasons.

Oh, and yes, Torres, if you find time, please do explain.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

@Torres - Why? I don't understand.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646
This seems a bit chaotic even for Torres. Wth

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Waaa

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

ABT (3) LWW, KevinH2,0

Kevin voted for AbT. An interesting thing to note here as well

Torres, Jamie Lannister, has killed confirmed Townie, Velocity/Cersei Lannister on Night 3  

WTF dude are you drunk or something?? Total d*ck move.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

KEVINH2,0 IS CONFIRMED TOWN

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

In any case, when big consistent arguments like this happen between 2-3 players early in a game they are almost always between townies. Scum usually enjoys sitting back and observing while the town consumes itself. I think we are better served right now looking at players who have skated by silently watching this all unfold

Member name Posts
Dontavian 44
The Warrior 43
Torres951 43
Finster Baby 39
Tony Maurice 39
Lyner 30
SealTeamPi 26
Rafay 22
KevinH 18
Wolfpacks 18
Ferastical 16
(I removed lynched players and the moderator from this list.)

There's the post count. I didn't vote at the end of the day 3 due to RL keeping busier than a hive of murder hornets. My intent was to vote for LWW as I was convinced that he was the best of the options, and that AbT's theories about him were right.

I cannot believe that Torres Vig Killed a confirmed Town. I still want an explanation from him. Is there a possibility that his role changed? Sure. But it does the town no good to punish him for his actions.

KevinH was just confirmed town by the moderator.

I'm wondering where we should turn next. Wolfpacks comes up as a choice due to his inactivity. He really hasn't done a lot to root out scum.

Does anyone know anything that might help us make a determination? We're getting picked off in threes, and that doesn't bode well for the survival of the town.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

This is how I'm feeling hopping back on...

So, y'all have some questions! "Torres, he was confirmed town! Why the heck did you kill him??"

Bruv, you don't think I know that? I literally said here, that you guys will know if I killed a town, using VELOCITY as an example because Brewers confirmed his role earlier. I know I play dumb, but I'm not THAT stupid!

I will admit though, I did try to kill someone. I wanted to add some flavor, some SPICE, to this game. What better way that to kill someone! For night 3, I decided to go and kill Tony.

"Okay, that makes sense as to why you wouldn't kill Velocity, but why Tony?"

I don't have a solid answer for that, to be honest with y'all. BUT, I do think that Tony might not be as town as he leads on.

As Farastical mentioned above,

Reminds me of a ToS role, Witch, who's can use the ability of the person he/she targeted on another player of his/her choice, don't know if this role is common in IRON mafia games though

It looks like Tony might be a Deflector or Redirector.

@Tony, care to explain anything?

I never lie when I play this game. I don't have a need for it. I always tell y'all that you can lynch me and find out for yourself and I'll be okay with it because I don't have anything to hide. 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
So you actually targeted Tony with your Vig shot but it hit Velocity instead?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

So you actually targeted Tony with your Vig shot but it hit Velocity instead?

Yes sir

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I have nothing to explain 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

It looks like Tony might be a Deflector or Redirector.   @Tony, care to explain anything?   I never lie when I play this game. I don't have a need for it. I always tell y'all that you can lynch me and find out for yourself and I'll be okay with it because I don't have anything to hide. 

Well thats an interesting explanation.

I have nothing to explain 

Like are you a rdirector or deflector something? 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter