Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

@brewers when does this day end?

We seriously need to lynch someone. Is there currently any alternate to LWW?

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch or 4 at deadline
Deadline is 8/13 at 9am CN time

There's your answer. Gives us roughly 24 hours.

I'm leaning LWW myself, although I still harbor some suspicion towards Wolfpacks as well, who has gone incommunicado again.
Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

We need not go for Wolfpacks, he is always like this and isn’t as suspicious as LWW at this point. Hopefully he can check back in before deadline. Can anyone else confirm LWW as town by confirming his action at Canik’s?

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

If there's anything I'm still confused of from the past few days, it's about AbT's exact ability

But if he wants to keep it a secret then fine

Most of the scum members are probably hiding in the woods right now

I'm leaning on voting lww just from behaviour alone

I mean ABT is the one who seems to be stirring the most shit up. Outside of Torres just randomly screaming from time to time.

By stirring the most shit up I hope you mean looking for scum.
I took up the risk and present my findings. We got more knowledge as a result. Shame it didnt provide a hard proof for lynching a scum, but nothing stops anyone of you from coming out and sharing your own findings.

Its very reasonable to say "lets be carefull, lets make sure we lynch scum this time". That's a commendable approach, but how are we going to achieve that? Certainly not by waiting till days end. Each question that wasnt asked, because you prefer to be quiet, is a step into opposite direction.

Personally I dont buy LWW explanations about Kevinh, that having a neutral alignment role makes someone more suspicious(for instance is being a watcher any sort of indication whether one's a scum)?
I also find it very odd that he were explaining himself stating that "he is just trying to find scum just like me". When I called him on that ( why is he voting on me then) he backed out, trying to cover up his inconsistency as a cartoonish ruse ( cartoonish, because when you normaly try to outplay someone you dont inform him about your plans).
And finally Aryia Stark as a weak visitor visiting Canik who died. To me it sounds like a role cover up in case he was Tracked.

If there's anything I'm still confused of from the past few days, it's about AbT's exact ability

But if he wants to keep it a secret then fine

Most of the scum members are probably hiding in the woods right now

I'm leaning on voting lww just from behaviour alone

I mean ABT is the one who seems to be stirring the most shit up. Outside of Torres just randomly screaming from time to time.

By stirring the most shit up I hope you mean looking for scum.
I took up the risk and present my findings. We got more knowledge as a result. Shame it didnt provide a hard proof for lynching a scum, but nothing stops anyone of you from coming out and sharing your own findings.

Its very reasonable to say "lets be carefull, lets make sure we lynch scum this time". That's a commendable approach, but how are we going to achieve that? Certainly not by waiting till days end. Each question that wasnt asked, because you prefer to be quiet, is a step into opposite direction.

Personally I dont buy LWW explanations about Kevinh, that having a neutral alignment role makes someone more suspicious(for instance is being a watcher any sort of indication whether one's a scum)?
I also find it very odd that he were explaining himself stating that "he is just trying to find scum just like me". When I called him on that ( why is he voting on me then) he backed out, trying to cover up his inconsistency as a cartoonish ruse ( cartoonish, because when you normaly try to outplay someone you dont inform him about your plans).
And finally Aryia Stark as a weak visitor visiting Canik who died. To me it sounds like a role cover up in case he was Tracked.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Even if not tracked, Lww himself claims he visited canik when he died. In my eyes he either cleaned him or killed him unless someone else can say otherwise 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

AbT:  All I'm saying is I don't see a need to rush the end of the day unless we know our target is scum for sure. 

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

AbT: All I'm saying is I don't see a need to rush the end of the day unless we know our target is scum for sure.

Your name doesn't look good in yellow.
And you probably can't even see the colour yellow.😂
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Also, you must realise that you have opened up a new hole for yourself by claiming to visit Canik on the night he died right? But from the way you play, even if you were scum I assume this wasn't an accident. It's LWW, he wouldn't mess this up if he was mafia. I think he is saying this to confuse everyone on the premise that no scum would admit to visiting someone on the night they died when in reality, he was the killer.

Hey this is actually kind of flattering. I kind of wish I was scum just so I could take credit for having this clever of a plan.

I've got literally nothing left for everyone. Honestly if I'm going to spend the whole game being hyper scrutinized then you might as well just lynch me. I'm not the worst townie to lose if you have to lose someone, and at least it's still a bit early in the game and you'll likely still have a few more days to find actual scum, like, I don't know, the people dedicated to turning everything I say into something suspicious.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Vote: lww

I'm not convinced with the RC, sorry lww.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Vote: lww     I'm not convinced with the RC, sorry lww.

That puts LWW at 4

Vote: LWW

Thats 5.

We have to lynch someone LWW, you are the weakest here. Also we dont want to enrage brewers

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Unvote

I kinda sympathize with LWW. I've been in the same shoes as him when people don't believe your role claim. Granted that I play stupidly, but hey. You guys are still at 4 votes with him, but if he turns up town, I don't want the blood on my hands. 

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

I kinda sympathize with LWW. I've been in the same shoes as him when people don't believe your role claim. Granted that I play stupidly, but hey. You guys are still at 4 votes with him, but if he turns up town, I don't want the blood on my hands. 

That's what's got ppl paranoid tbh. It took me this long to vote cuz I was afraid of the same to. No one want to get their hands dirty and defend their choice the next day.

But brewers warned us.

Should we let his fate be decided by trial by combat? I survived it. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Thanks Torres, I'm glad at least someone believes me. It is what it is. Tony and AbT wasted so much time on me that there's not much choice but to lynch me or face whatever consequences brewers has in store, since everyone else except TW has been able to hide the whole day and not get any scrutiny.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I don't know whether lww will flip scum or not but unless his name claim is a fake claim, I have reason to believe it could be town so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for now until we can verify his role.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:

Thanks Torres, I'm glad at least someone believes me. It is what it is. Tony and AbT wasted so much time on me that there's not much choice but to lynch me or face whatever consequences brewers has in store, since everyone else except TW has been able to hide the whole day and not get any scrutiny.

Well if you look at the post count alot of ppl are hiding and pretty good. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Like I said previously, I'm inclined to vote LWW, but there is a touch of lagging doubt that's making me hesitate, as if there's a better contender out there.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Can someone who feels strongly that lww is scum please provide a tl;dr version again of why you believe so?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

Lol I am not a janitor. Why would I ask brewers to tell us what his role was? That would be the dumbest thing possible, like asking him to help town connect the dots. I hadn't even heard of the role until I think Velocity mentioned it.

I don't know why I'm arguing with you about this, you won't believe a word I say. Do you even have any evidence for your dedication to my lynching, or are you just dead set on reading everything I do as suspicious?

I don't know where I asked you to ask brewers to tell you Canik's role.

With your character being Arya Stark, it doesn't make sense that you are a weak visitor. Brewers games are always tied heavily with the lore and Lyner even said that she was perfect for SK. Now I don't know anything about GoT so anyone that does please let me know but it seems your character and roe are in conflict.

Also, you must realise that you have opened up a new hole for yourself by claiming to visit Canik on the night he died right? But from the way you play, even if you were scum I assume this wasn't an accident. It's LWW, he wouldn't mess this up if he was mafia. I think he is saying this to confuse everyone on the premise that no scum would admit to visiting someone on the night they died when in reality, he was the killer.

I mean brewers did say there wasn't a connection between roles and characters. So I don't know if that holds water. I'm not against lynching lww. I just figure we ought to be consistent here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
If LWW is indeed Arya then to me wouldnt she be a typical SK

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I'm going to side with Lilweirdward

Vote: Ali bin Turban

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

If LWW is indeed Arya then to me wouldnt she be a typical SK

I'm by no means an experienced mod, but I've been getting the impression that is generally a good idea to not heavily tie roles to flavor for exactly situations like this. In Robert's latest game I didn't think a flavor cop really made much sense for batman; it was somewhat justifiable but also not a great match.

While I think a lot of people will have roles that obviously match up better, I wouldn't be surprised to see more like mine. I mean KevinH-1 was just a double voter which doesn't really have any good GoT ties that I can think of, so there's already another good example.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter