Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Who was the other vig?

TM as Euron Greyjoy....a day vig killed on N1

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Ok, it's time to lynch Torres

You know what happens when Torres and vigs gets mixed together?
A lot of aimless destruction.

We seen it happen already.
And honestly I'm not sure why people think that he is going to change this time around.

So, we’re back to lynch Torres or not basically. Lord MK has been steadfast in his conviction that Torres must go...even though Torres RCd and says he’s Town. That may imply an anti-Town agenda by LMK. 
Another question: those that thought there were 2 Scum factions PLUS a SK, has the SK angle changed to it was Vig activity? So the set up was 2 Vigs and 2 Scum groups?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

if I kill someone, Brewers will publicly announce it, so now I have to have a VALID reason to kill someone

LOL that's hysterical if true. Good on brewers for trying to make you play at least kind of seriously.

Another question: those that thought there were 2 Scum factions PLUS a SK, has the SK angle changed to it was Vig activity? So the set up was 2 Vigs and 2 Scum groups?

Hmm, I thought the leading theories were that it was either 2 scum groups or 1 scum group + SK. Either way, Torres essentially claimed to have not shot anyone yet, so he doesn't change the calculus a ton except that there are potentially more killing factions out there than had an impact last night.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
There were 2 deaths last night. Assuming Torres is telling the truth about his role it doesn’t sound like he shot anyone and the other Vig was a day Vig so he couldn’t have either. It seems highly likely that we are talking about at least a mafia faction and a SK still.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

So, an advantage to keeping Torres, a day vig and allegedly Town, is if we learn of multiple scum identities, we lynch one and the town vig gets the other. It’s an advantage FOR Town. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

So, an advantage to keeping Torres, a day vig and allegedly Town, is if we learn of multiple scum identities, we lynch one and the town vig gets the other. It’s an advantage FOR Town. 

I'm not a day vig. I can only kill someone at night

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
I believe Torres too. One doesn't come up with "Jamie Lannister" name if he wants to make a fake claim.
And given Cersei's allignment, hes likely to be town too.

About Wolfpack one one hand its understandable people will have time shortages.
On the other hopping in from time to time to post " I'm still on" is not enough contribution.
Given lynch requirement, Torres revelation leaves us with Wolfpack/ Tony as primary targets.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I believe Torres too. One doesn't come up with "Jamie Lannister" name if he wants to make a fake claim.

I will say that brewers is well known to use lead characters as mafia safe claims. He did it in his last game making Joe Exotic the safe claim for his Tiger King game. With how obvious he's made it that the Lannisters are town aligned, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he gave Torres Jaimie as a safe claim. Vig is relatively convenient for scum too.

I don't want anyone to out themselves unnecessarily, but it'd be interesting to know if someone followed or tracked Torres and could verify his claim. If he did shoot someone last night , especially someone who died, then that'd poke some serious holes in his story.

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
And one more thing, Torres. Please avoid shooting anyone unless being very, very sure about someone being scum (and I realy mean 100% positive on the fact, not just thinking someone might be a scum)

Just one missed shot and dead townie can prevent us from having another day and cost us the game.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
Right, lilweirdward, youre correct. I forgot about existence of safe claims (havent played mafia for so long). We still cant be sure about him.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
No my determination is not whether or not he's town.
It's because he has a potential killing role either way.

And my problem is that his track record is that he has a tendency to take a look at a bad situation and make it worse.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 2.1

• ABT 
  • Canik
  • Dontavian
  • Ferastical
  • Finster Baby
  • KevinH
  • Lyner 
  • MK
  • Nadarr
  • Rafay 
  • STP
  • TW (3) KevinH, Tony
  • Tony
  • Torres951 (3) LWW, MK,  STP
  • Velocity 
  • Wolfpacks (2) Dontavtian, ABT
  • lilweirrdwad

Not Voting:  Canik, Ferastical, Finster Baby,Lyner,Nadarr, Rafay,TW, Torresm Velocity, Wolfpacks,

With 17 alive it takes 9 to lynch or 5 at deadline.  

Deadline is 8/4 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

I'm not a day vig. I can only kill someone at night

Oops, sorry. Night Vig

About Wolfpack one one hand its understandable people will have time shortages.
On the other hopping in from time to time to post " I'm still on" is not enough contribution.
Given lynch requirement, Torres revelation leaves us with Wolfpack/ Tony as primary targets.

For now, leaving my vote on Wolfpack’s for this reason. As for activity, velocity and Nadarr haven’t weighed in on the discussion in a while 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Activity meter: (first number is total, second is past 9 days timeframe - which was the closest to the D2 beginning I was able to find)

Lord MK    49    30
Dontavian    27    22
Torres951    31    21
lilweirdward    34    17
Finster Baby    18    16
Ali bin Turban    14    14
SealTeamPi    16    13
Canik    15    13
The Warrior    14    13
Velocity    25    9
KevinH    13    9
Rafay    12    9
Ferastical    12    9
Lyner    11    7
Nadarr    13    6
Wolfpacks    6    3

I'm not including Tony, since he's is a replacement so it's not fair to judge him by postcount.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

/me ponders Ali's post.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I'd trust torres for now, just because the RC is Jaime and it's very specific:

if I kill someone, Brewers will publicly announce it

No my determination is not whether or not he's town.
It's because he has a potential killing role either way.

And my problem is that his track record is that he has a tendency to take a look at a bad situation and make it worse.

Him having killing power would pressure scum to get rid of him

Tony just got in, so unless Wolfpack can weigh in,

Vote: Wolfpack

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Unvote

I think leaving Torres to his own devices is dangerous but it's not fair to punish him. Second chances are a good thing for the iron mafia community lol.

Honestly I have no idea what to do now. It seems like everyone has at least met the vote threshold for the day, and there are no good scum leads at all anymore.

How does trial by combat work again? Deadline is tomorrow morning so it's looking like a decent possibility that we're headed for one.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

How does trial by combat work again? Deadline is tomorrow morning so it's looking like a decent possibility that we're headed for one.

READ THE OP

If no player reaches a half majority by the deadline, the player with the highest vote count will be subject to a trial by combat. The god's will determine his/her guilt or innocence.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I’m not taking Torres’ name claim at face value due to the possibility of scum receiving safe claims. As far as his role goes, we might be able to verify that if/when he kills someone depending on how Brewers announces it. I concur with ABT though and think that Torres should refrain from pulling the trigger unless he has something concrete to go off of.

It seems like Wolfpacks might be the better option for today given the fact that deadline is tomorrow morning and he hasn’t been able to contribute much so far.

Vote: Wolfpacks
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Well, after analysing the votecount brewers just posted.

D1

D34brignger (10) KevinH, Tony, LWW, Ferastical, STP, nadarr, Dontavian, MK, Torres

There's 9 people on this wagon. The vote count is 10.
"With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch"
So there's a double voter for sure.
Plus an additional hated modifier on Death.
Which indicates that brewers is not fully revealing modifiers.

D2

Now the vote count just posted.
TW (3) KevinH, Tony

There's a double voter here as well.
And i don't know if it's coincidence or a sith and his prodigy voting back to back.
But both Kevin and Tony were on both the wagons and exactly behind each other in the same order.

And there has been just 3 votecounts from brewers, 1 at d2's end and one each on d1 and d2.
So there's a lack of clues from that end.

So one among Kevin and Tony is a double voter.
who among you two wants to come forward?😊
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter