Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A Feast for Crows Mafia Serial Killer Wins[BA-09]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
950 replies to this topic

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Vote: Wolfpacks 

Due to low activity and the discussions above about at least Torres is active and possibly a Jester.  Pretty sure there wasn’t a Jester at the Red Wedding... plenty of treachery and an abysmal band.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

Still nothing from Wolfpacks. Taking inactives out is more important (than Torres) given our current condition.

Also judging on how fast Donatavian, Finster, Torres jumped on Smitty/Tony wagon, due to his inactivity, they're probably not in the same team with him. Though it begs a question why they aren't / weren't voting on the inactive Wolfpack? One more reason to see whether Wolfpack bleeds in red or green. 

unvote

vote: Wolfpacks

I see Donatavian votes, as I wrote my message

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
sorry im back been busy at work, as some of you know i drive for a living and so dont get much chance to type

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Still nothing from Wolfpacks. Taking inactives out is more important (than Torres) given our current condition.

Also judging on how fast Donatavian, Finster, Torres jumped on Smitty/Tony wagon, due to his inactivity, they're probably not in the same team with him. Though it begs a question why they aren't / weren't voting on the inactive Wolfpack? One more reason to see whether Wolfpack bleeds in red or green. 

unvote

vote: Wolfpacks

I see Donatavian votes, as I wrote my message

I just thought it was a good idea, since Smitty said he was unable to continue, and Brewers wasn't available.  I even said in my vote I would pull it back if a replacement was found, and I did exactly that.

I see WP has posted.  Still very inactive, so I lean that way right now.  I'd like to vote for Torres but the Jester aspect gives me pause.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
I’m torn on what to do right now. On one hand Smitty being replaced makes me want to give Tony a chance but on the other hand I’m not really sure what Tony is going to do to help either. He also hasn’t posted yet since he was announced as a replacement.

Then there is Wolfpacks. He is at the bottom of the post count but did just return. He would be a reasonable lynch candidate if he’s unable to contribute but it’s also not unusual for him to go a few days at a time without posting.

@Wolfpacks - Do you have any thoughts? Do you expect to be able to contribute moving forward?

Also, @Torres - if you are town you need to actually make an effort to contribute.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

@Wolfpacks - Do you have any thoughts? Do you expect to be able to contribute moving forward?

Also, @Torres - if you are town you need to actually make an effort to contribute.

I havent had a chance to have proper look round as yet, im actually at work now

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
From what I've read, Wolfpacks is a really good townie (assuming he is in this game too lol). It sounds like he's just busy with work for now but hopefully him posting means that he'll pick back up when he's off.

If we're gonna vote for an inactive I'd almost rather it be Smitty/Tony instead of Wolfpacks. I still think Torres is the best vote though given what little information we have right now.

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

unvote

dammit why ppl gotta make things difficult xD

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
 but on the other hand I’m not really sure what Tony is going to do to help either. He also hasn’t posted yet since he was announced as a replacement.

Yeah, this is also a good indicator. And WP posting with a reasonable explanation on his absence just muddies things. All filtered through not having any real clues to go on.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Well, Smitty's gone so...

Unvote

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

SealTeamPi

SealTeamPi

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,925 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:619179
  • Souls Baptized:354,305
  • Squadron:Delta
  • Discord ID:SealTeamPi#3646

We really need to figure something out here. Torres, are you towning it up?

Unvote, Vote Torres.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

I think it's best that I actually RC

I am Jammie Lannister, a Vigilante, and a member of the town

Now you might be saying, "Okay, Torres is a vig again. Why hasn't he killed someone yet?" And to that I say, if I kill someone, Brewers will publicly announce it, so now I have to have a VALID reason to kill someone. And worst of all, I'm not Addison Rae!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

So there were 2 vigilantes?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

Who was the other vig?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:

It would make sense for Jaime to be a Vig and town (especially in a game where Cersei is town)

Does anyone counter-claim?

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Ok, it's time to lynch Torres

You know what happens when Torres and vigs gets mixed together?
A lot of aimless destruction.

We seen it happen already.
And honestly I'm not sure why people think that he is going to change this time around.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Unvote

dammit why ppl gotta make things difficult xD

There are so many opinions flying around, I'm confused as well  :wacko:

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Now you might be saying, "Okay, Torres is a vig again. Why hasn't he killed someone yet?" And to that I say, if I kill someone, Brewers will publicly announce it, so now I have to have a VALID reason to kill someone. And worst of all, I'm not Addison Rae!

Brewers will publicly announce that you killed someone?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

Smitty is replaced by Tony Maurice

Lol why didn't u message me, I found this by  snooping haha.

Anyway, i'll do some catchup reading and get back into it.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I can believe this

Unvote

So town has 2 vigs

And at least 2 scum factions

This game is scary

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter