Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NT-01] PJO Lightning Thief Mafia - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

The thought of packing twenty-eight 6th grade kids into a bus and taking them on a field trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Add the fact that they’re from Yancy Academy, the private boarding school for troubled kids in upstate New York, and you’re just asking for trouble. It was clear that the kids did not know how to behave the second they stepped off of that bus. There were some kids screaming. Others were running around. But there was this one red-headed kid who just liked to see what rules she could break. If it weren’t for Mrs. Dodds, Nancy Bobofit would get into so much trouble!

They were guided through big, echoey galleries, past marble statues, and glass cases full of really old black-and-orange pottery. Soon, it was everyone’s favorite part of the school day. Lunch! They headed outside, gathering on the front steps of the museum, where they could watch the foot traffic along Fifth Avenue. As most kids were calmly eating their packed lunches, Nancy and her friends were being mean to everyone. They would steal other people’s food, make fun of the other kids, and just be straight up rude. 

Soon, enough was enough. The gods heard the cries of the others and knew they must do something. Apollo suggested to make her only talk in haikus. Demeter wanted to turn her into a corn stalk. Then, before you knew it. KABOOM! A flash of lightning flew down from the sky and disintegrated her from where she previously stood.

Tony Maurice (Nancy Bobofit), a Beloved Princess, has been struck down by the gods on Day 1.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will last until Monday, August 3 at 8 AM CN time. (If all night actions get in before the deadline, Day 2 will start earlier)

**DUE TO SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, I am unable to lock this post. So don't post in here until I give the all clear!**

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

Unlocked at Torres' request.

Don't post until he says so.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

With a prophecy being given, a quest is now able to happen. Percy Jackson has already picked his two companions to help him on his trip. Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and Grover Underwood, a satyr. They are to find Zeus' missing master bold before the summer solstice. 

That’s all the talk around Camp Half-blood today! Everyone remembers the last quest that happened. Luke was sent to pick some golden apples from the Garden of Hesperides, just like Heracles did back in the day. He wasn’t quick enough to dodge Ladon’s claw and got a nasty scar across his face. Kids from the Ares cabin are betting on whether Percy will get the quest done on time or not. They still have a grudge against Percy for the whole exploding bathroom fiasco with Clarisse. The kids from the Aphrodite cabin are loving all of the drama and rumors being spread...who cares if they’re the ones spreading them!

Just because there is all of the excitement about the new quest, that doesn’t stop the campers from going on about their day. Some of the children of Demeter are planning on planting some new strawberries, but they’re unsure of where exactly they would grow best. Katie Gardner, head counselor of the Demeter cabin, wishes to consult the Spirit of Delphi to get her wisdom. She goes into the Big House and heads up to the attic. A blood curdling scream is heard across the camp. 

All the campers rush over. Some with helmets on, others with chest plates on backwards, most without any armor at all, but all with weapons drawn. Chiron gallops over with his bow in hand. Katie runs out of the house hysterically sobbing. “She-She’s dead,” Katie manages to let out. “Someone killed the oracle.”

The Warrior (The Oracle of Delphi), the oracle, has been killed on Night 1

Day 2 will last until Tuesday, August 11 at 8PM CN time. 

I apologize for the delay, that's on me! Thank you Kevin for unlocking this thread!

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Yay, TW is dead :D 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
What are the rules on a beloved princess being lynched? I thought it would still trigger a missing day.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

What are the rules on a beloved princess being lynched? I thought it would still trigger a missing day.

you are correct, there should now be back to back nights 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

If he was killed during the night, we would've skipped the following day, and done a back to back night.

If he was lynched during the day, we would've had a back to back night as well.

Since he was mod-killed, I decided to end the day early instead. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Interesting, that's fair to not punish town for Tony being a punk lol.

Vote: brewers

Let's get this train rolling again.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

TRUE, HE WASNT LYNCHED HE WAS MOD KILLED

VOTE MK

Vote: brewers Let's get this train rolling again.

AWE SOMEONE IS BUTT HURT I INFILTRATED HIS DISCORD SERVER 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Why are you voting MK?

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

@torres does oracle mean cop?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:

@torres does oracle mean cop?

Oracle as in The Oracle

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Boy you really did pull out some crazy roles for this game didn't you?  :lol: I'm here for it lol.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote: Lyner.

You are lying
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
I didn't want to try to explain the "fake mod posting" Tony was accused of, since I was hoping he'll explain himself...but unfortunatelly he derped instead.

Nonetheless, I believe he was quoting his own role rule. Apparently he had a voting restriction and missreaded it.

I cant realy believe why would you think he tried to come up with such a blunt and simple lie. Jumping on him without giving it any second thought was a scummy move and fishing for an easy lynch.

Id vote on someone of you, though seeing MK is about to grace us with some revelation I'll wait a bit.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

He's trolling

On a more serious note

Anyone got anything to share about the game's lore?

Looks like lore impacts the game quite a bit

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
TW may have been able to get one action out, informing a player of another players alignment.

Judging by the flavor text right now, it seems like a few *cough* deities *cough* or bad half-bloods might be our scum. It could also be monsters that Percy and the gang come across during the first book, there are some.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

ghaws

ghaws

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:623989
  • Discord ID:ghaws#5119

If i am not wrong isn't oracle like supposed to say to the mod whose identity they want to be revealed or do they reveal it themselves if anyone could provide me some clarity that would nice ...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I didn't want to try to explain the "fake mod posting" Tony was accused of, since I was hoping he'll explain himself...but unfortunatelly he derped instead.

Nonetheless, I believe he was quoting his own role rule. Apparently he had a voting restriction and missreaded it.

I cant realy believe why would you think he tried to come up with such a blunt and simple lie. Jumping on him without giving it any second thought was a scummy move and fishing for an easy lynch.

I mean quoting mod PMs is against the rules too, so either way he was either breaking the rules or deliberately lying and deserves to be killed or mod killed. We should always Lynch All Liars, so not sure how it's scummy to have voted for him.

TW may have been able to get one action out, informing a player of another players alignment.

I was informed that brewers is scum, we should lynch him.

This is a joke, I wasn't informed anything, I just think we should lynch brewers since he doesn't belong here
P.S. I'm terrible at using small bbcode on my phone lol. One of these days...

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

If i am not wrong isn't oracle like supposed to say to the mod whose identity they want to be revealed or do they reveal it themselves if anyone could provide me some clarity that would nice ...

The oracle picks two players that isn’t themselves, and the mod will reveal to the second player the alignment of the first player. The oracle themselves doesn’t learn anything

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter