Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NT-01] PJO Lightning Thief Mafia - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo
Im not saying he didn't break the rules. He did and got a treatment for this.

What Im not buying, is the story that he tried to lie, which was the motive behind forming his wagon.

Also, someones has surely got TWs message. Will that person come out and speak?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
I don't have any revelations to reveal.

The only thing i know for a fact is lyner is lying.
I don't know which part, but he is.
Otherwise it goes against everything that he stands for, which is the right to lie.

And also, fos lww, you are trying to kill Brewers.

Vote: Lww.

You have a tendency to kill good players early game. And your personal philosophy is "All good players must be taken out as early as possible"
In your own words, you have claimed a very long time ago during your very first games.
"powerful players should always be taken out if possible"
And "I think best players should be killed early like Kev n TW."

And you do it all the time, like you did in tw's game and seeing as tw is a good player and he's dead already.

So Vote: Lww.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I'm trying to kill brewers because he doesn't belong in this game. Torres had a perfectly fine setup and then threw brewers in after it had already started, so either he unbalanced his own game and we need to balance it back out for him, or he gave brewers some sort of third party role that will mess all of us up, in which case we should remove him and get back to the original setup. Also I don't think anyone has ever lynched brewers during the day and this is as good a reason as any to finally do it. It would honor his mafia legacy

Also you and I both know that's not what I said. I just don't believe good players should be kept alive simply because they're good. If I'm town and I know Kevin is mafia N1, for example, should I not say anything just because he's good? What foolishness. I play to win, and if that means eliminating a good, bad, or average player then so be it.

ghaws

ghaws

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:623989
  • Discord ID:ghaws#5119

The oracle picks two players that isn’t themselves, and the mod will reveal to the second player the alignment of the first player. The oracle themselves doesn’t learn anything

oh so that means unless someone comes out that they know anything we are with no new information cool cool thanks :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
If they are scum they should be voted for its not rocket science lol, i missed a lot, so got to read up why Tony was killed.

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I just got nostalgic for the Usenet Oracle.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

I'm trying to kill brewers because he doesn't belong in this game. Torres had a perfectly fine setup and then threw brewers in after it had already started, so either he unbalanced his own game and we need to balance it back out for him, or he gave brewers some sort of third party role that will mess all of us up, in which case we should remove him and get back to the original setup. Also I don't think anyone has ever lynched brewers during the day and this is as good a reason as any to finally do it. It would honor his mafia legacy

Also you and I both know that's not what I said. I just don't believe good players should be kept alive simply because they're good. If I'm town and I know Kevin is mafia N1, for example, should I not say anything just because he's good? What foolishness. I play to win, and if that means eliminating a good, bad, or average player then so be it.

No, that's exactly what you said.
Word for word.

And i meant it the other way around.
When you are mafia and you feel a need to eliminate the better players, just because of the fact that they are.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Lol I don't feel like arguing about this, it's just gonna make me look worse. If you want to make up meta about me to justify votes then that's your business. I'm definitely not scum though and tbh I'm not really even a super powerful role unless I can prove my town credentials somehow, so voting for me is a waste of a day. Unless you're scum, of course.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
What's your role then, Mr not so powerful role?

is it a mafia goon?

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Otherwise it goes against everything that he stands for, which is the right to lie.

lol

I just got nostalgic for the Usenet Oracle.

ok boomer

jk

so, anyone else has anything to share about the game lore?

still not that convinced about MK's accusation on lww, but it's a fair cause

go on sirs

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I think I trust that LWW is town. If he was scum he wouldn't be so gung ho about lynching me.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

I'm trying to kill brewers because he doesn't belong in this game. Torres had a perfectly fine setup and then threw brewers in after it had already started, so either he unbalanced his own game and we need to balance it back out for him, or he gave brewers some sort of third party role that will mess all of us up, in which case we should remove him and get back to the original setup. Also I don't think anyone has ever lynched brewers during the day and this is as good a reason as any to finally do it. It would honor his mafia legacy Also you and I both know that's not what I said. I just don't believe good players should be kept alive simply because they're good. If I'm town and I know Kevin is mafia N1, for example, should I not say anything just because he's good? What foolishness. I play to win, and if that means eliminating a good, bad, or average player then so be it.

I understand the logic here.

Vote: brewers 

He also was happy at TWs death

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Since someone was confused I want to clarify something...

In everyone's role PM, it goes:

Name of Percy Jackson character

Mafia Role

Possible Modifier(s)

Win Condition

There is some extra flavor depending on who you are, but for the most part, it's Percy Jackson lore throughout.

If you're mafia, you already know you're mafia by now. If you're some other type of 'scum' you know by now too. If you are not too sure of what you are, you're town! If you still don't know, shoot me a message and I'll tell you.

Hope that clears things up :D

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Mafia Role
Possible Modifier(s)
Win Condition
There is some extra flavor depending on who you are, but for the most part, it's Percy Jackson lore throughout.

If you're mafia, you already know you're mafia by now. If you're some other type of 'scum' you know by now too. If you are not too sure of what you are, you're town! If you still don't know, shoot me a message and I'll tell you.

Instructions unclear, sword stuck in blender

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Nadarr

Nadarr

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 1,869 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:615789
  • Souls Baptized:0
  • Discord ID:lynnesanity#2762

Mafia Role
Possible Modifier(s)
Win Condition

Instructions unclear, sword stuck in blender

Lol.

I like LWW's plan just because Brewers has yet to be lynched and I really want to be on that wagon when it happens. Plus he has a point that the game was not created with brewers or his character and it has the possibility to really tilt this game.

Posted Image

Ok, lunch time.

everyone needs to get ready for night time at lunch time so you can prepare for breakfast. The shield agents run on food

So what’s for lunch?

Tacos. Wal-mart truck meat tacos.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Reasons to like LWWs plan.

You are a troll and don't care if town wins and would rather be funny and Lynch me

Or

You are scum and want to Lynch a proven and skilled player and then will use the "I was just trolling" excuse when I flip town

Mafia Role
Possible Modifier(s)
Win Condition

This actually makes things more confusing.
So everyone's win condition is green? Like scum have a green win condition too? My win condition is in green but now the way Torres posted makes even more confused. I honestly don't know the lore and I'm way too lazy to look it up. Is camp half-blood the good guys or bad guys lol cause all I know is that's who I am aligned with
@torres am I town or am I a third party role?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
LWW is voting me because he is just trolling

Rafay is Rafay. I never have any idea why he is doing what he does but hey, he has a good poker face and is the goat

And nadarr? Well she considered voting for me once when the mod confirmed me as town lol and I find it interesting she says she wants to go along with LWWs plan but then doesn't vote for me. Hmmm feels suspicious to me

So I guess the right thing for me to do when I take all this into consider is

Vote Velocity

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Camp Half-Blood is the TOWN

If your win condition says, "You win when all threats to Camp Half-Blood are eliminated." You are town!

If it says something different, you are NOT town.

We gucci now?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

I'm trying to kill brewers because he doesn't belong in this game. Torres had a perfectly fine setup and then threw brewers in after it had already started, so either he unbalanced his own game and we need to balance it back out for him, or he gave brewers some sort of third party role that will mess all of us up, in which case we should remove him and get back to the original setup. Also I don't think anyone has ever lynched brewers during the day and this is as good a reason as any to finally do it. It would honor his mafia legacy Also you and I both know that's not what I said. I just don't believe good players should be kept alive simply because they're good. If I'm town and I know Kevin is mafia N1, for example, should I not say anything just because he's good? What foolishness. I play to win, and if that means eliminating a good, bad, or average player then so be it.

I understand the logic here.

Vote: brewers

He also was happy at TWs death

Nobody should ever be happy with TW death, his logic would have served us well, still catching up so, because of this

Fos Brewers

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
Isn't it marvelous, that scum are making it so easy for us and openly laugh when they kill town?

There are probably two more, so could I ask those fine gentlemen to step out and post something along the lines of:

" hurr durr, good to see we got TW"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter