Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NT-01] PJO Lightning Thief Mafia - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

Isn't it marvelous, that scum are making it so easy for us and openly laugh when they kill town?

There are probably two more, so could I ask those fine gentlemen to step out and post something along the lines of:

" hurr durr, good to see we got TW"

Do you think brewers is scum because of that comment?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Camp Half-Blood is the TOWN

If your win condition says, "You win when all threats to Camp Half-Blood are eliminated." You are town!

If it says something different, you are NOT town.

We gucci now?

yes lol

now I know im town :)

Isn't it marvelous, that scum are making it so easy for us and openly laugh when they kill town?

There are probably two more, so could I ask those fine gentlemen to step out and post something along the lines of:

" hurr durr, good to see we got TW"

apparently no one has ever heard of sarcasm lol

brewersalliance 24 Lord MK 14 lilweirdward 14 Torres951 13 Velocity 10 Tony Maurice 8 Ali bin Turban 7 Nadarr 7 Lyner 7 KevinH 6 The Warrior 4 Rafay 3 ghaws 3 Wolfpacks

if no one has any info id be fine with going after one of the inactive players

so for now

vote ghaws

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I hate to do this because I sincerely think we should lynch brewers today as long as we don't have any confirmed town in the game, but Robert is technically playing and has not posted once. He's probably a better candidate for either a mod kill or replacement though since he's basically abandoned his own game so is obviously not playing anymore.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

oh, i did not even realize robert is playing.

vote robert

I hate to do this because I sincerely think we should lynch brewers today as long as we don't have any confirmed town in the game, but Robert is technically playing and has not posted once. He's probably a better candidate for either a mod kill or replacement though since he's basically abandoned his own game so is obviously not playing anymore.

and u legit are just trying to lynch me to troll.  thats basically game throwing so theres that :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

So if I were a mod, and had a balanced game ready, and then added a player, I would more than likely to add:

• serial killer
  • survivor
  • cult leader

fyi u missed my all time favorite role...

Jester

Vote: Brewersalliance

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951
Vote Count

Ali Bin Turban (0):

Brewers (2): KevinH, lilweirdward

ghaws (0):

KevinH (0): 

lilweirdward (1): Lord MK

Lord MK (0):

Lyner (0):

Nadarr (0): 

Rafay (0):

Robert2424 (1): Brewers

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0): 

Not Voting: Ali Bin Turban, ghaws, Lyner, Nadarr, Rafay, Robert2424, Velocity Wolfpacks

With 12 players alive it take 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 8:00 PM CN time on Tuesday, August 11th.

Post Count

brewersalliance  25

lilweirdward  15

Lord MK  14

Velocity  10

Tony Maurice  8

Ali bin Turban  7

KevinH  7

Lyner  7

Nadarr  7

The Warrior  4

Rafay  3

ghaws  3

Wolfpacks  2

Robert2424  0

REMINDER: If the minimum post count (3) is not met each day, the person may face the wrath of the gods! 'Yesterday' was an exception

*A mod kill and a lynch are possible in the same day*

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

so kevin is really trying hard to say that the only way i could be added into the game is an anti town role...

only problem is that logic just does not hold up.  adding an anti town role but then not making the town any stronger would DRASTICALLY unbalance the game.  adding a weak town role would keep the game fairly balanced.  an extra townie does not hurt scum anywhere near as much as adding an extra anti town player would hurt the town.

I dont know why that is so hard for a couple of you to comprehend.  Kevin is way smarter than that and mods games.  He knows how much adding an extra scum player would hurt the town and unbalance the game.  Kevin saying adding a scum player would be more balanced than adding a townie only means one thing to me.  That kevin is scum and trying to join a wagon to get me lynched.

Kevin is an experienced mod and would in no way think that adding a scum player would be more balanced than adding a townie

Kevin has to be scum

Vote KevinH

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

lets look at each potentail alignment

serial killer:  creats an additional killing anti town faction.  would absolutely decimate the balance of the game since the original game was created without the balance to counter that

cult leader:  creats an additional anti town faction that can legit grow.  the game would not have cult countering roles in it since cult was created after the fact and I would be 10000% unstoppable

mafia:  would bring the total number of mafia members from most likely 3 to 4.  that would massively throw off the balance of the game and bring endgame several days sooner

town:  goes from most likely 9 townies to 10 townies and scum needs to kill just one extra person to win.  not a huge balance swing if the townie does not have a powerful role

survivor:  neutral player that can help town or scum win.  would not effect balance much

Jester:  not really used by anyone other than me.

so come on kevin.  you are a mod.  you know its HIGHLY unlikely I would have an anti town role, as the entire balance would be way out of wack and town would basdically be given a death warrant from the mod.  scum can overcome an extra townie being added in.  Town would not be able to overcome an extra scum being added in.  

Kevin is a very experienced mod and knows this.  Kevin HAS to be scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

serial killer: creats an additional killing anti town faction. would absolutely decimate the balance of the game since the original game was created without the balance to counter that
cult leader: creats an additional anti town faction that can legit grow. the game would not have cult countering roles in it since cult was created after the fact and I would be 10000% unstoppable
mafia: would bring the total number of mafia members from most likely 3 to 4. that would massively throw off the balance of the game and bring endgame several days sooner
town: goes from most likely 9 townies to 10 townies and scum needs to kill just one extra person to win. not a huge balance swing if the townie does not have a powerful role
survivor: neutral player that can help town or scum win. would not effect balance much
Jester: not really used by anyone other than me.

so come on kevin. you are a mod. you know its HIGHLY unlikely I would have an anti town role, as the entire balance would be way out of wack and town would basdically be given a death warrant from the mod. scum can overcome an extra townie being added in. Town would not be able to overcome an extra scum being added in.

Kevin is a very experienced mod and knows this. Kevin HAS to be scum

Your pretty experienced as a mod so doesn't that mean the same to you

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Robert2424 has been replaced by The Warrior

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

serial killer: creats an additional killing anti town faction. would absolutely decimate the balance of the game since the original game was created without the balance to counter that
cult leader: creats an additional anti town faction that can legit grow. the game would not have cult countering roles in it since cult was created after the fact and I would be 10000% unstoppable
mafia: would bring the total number of mafia members from most likely 3 to 4. that would massively throw off the balance of the game and bring endgame several days sooner
town: goes from most likely 9 townies to 10 townies and scum needs to kill just one extra person to win. not a huge balance swing if the townie does not have a powerful role
survivor: neutral player that can help town or scum win. would not effect balance much
Jester: not really used by anyone other than me.

so come on kevin. you are a mod. you know its HIGHLY unlikely I would have an anti town role, as the entire balance would be way out of wack and town would basdically be given a death warrant from the mod. scum can overcome an extra townie being added in. Town would not be able to overcome an extra scum being added in.

Kevin is a very experienced mod and knows this. Kevin HAS to be scum

Your pretty experienced as a mod so doesn't that mean the same to you

yes I am.  which is why I am saying exactly what I am saying lol im not saying id come back as anti town because I know how detrimental to the balance and towns chances of winning that would be.  

and hey TW is back.  another expierenced mod who would understand how adding an anti town player would massively tilt the game

and as kevin has pointed out in games in the past, the typical breakdown is 75/25 for town and anti town

so for me to be anti town we would need 16 players for the game to be balanced.  

this is beyond common sense here lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

I'm coming for whoever killed me in a past life.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

and as kevin has pointed out in games in the past, the typical breakdown is 75/25 for town and anti town
so for me to be anti town we would need 16 players for the game to be balanced.

I'll play this game.

We initially had 14 players.
25% of 14 = 3.5
Easily rounded down to 3 scum and balanced with some power roles.

Then we went up to 15 players.
25% of 15 = 3.75
Now the rule of thumb says there should be 4 scum.
I wonder who is the 4th scum?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Kevin is trying to use fake math now and lying about the number of players lol

We initially had 14 players.

Then we went up to 15 players.

but lets look at how many players there actually were

It's now Day 1

Vote Count

Ali Bin Turban (0):

Brewers (0): 

ghaws (0):

KevinH (0):

lilweirdward (0):

Lord MK (0):

Lyner (0):

Nadarr (0): 

Rafay (0):

Robert2424 (0):

The Warrior (0): 

Tony Maurice (0):

Velocity (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Ali Bin Turban, Brewers, ghaws, KevinH, lilweirdward, Lord MK, Lyner, Nadarr, Rafay, Robert2424, The Warrior, Tony Maurice, Velocity, Wolfpacks

With 14 players alive it take 7 to lynch or 4 at deadline.
Deadline will be at 2:30 PM CN time on Wednesday, August 5th.

there were 13 players before me.  I became player 14

We initially had 14 players. 25% of 14 = 3.5 Easily rounded down to 3 scum and balanced with some power roles.

so using your own logic here I am town lol 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Robert2424 has been replaced by The Warrior

Thats not good for brewers.

BTW when was brewers confirmed as town?  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

BTW when was brewers confirmed as town?  

I was never confirmed as town lol

also how is TW being back bad for me?  

TW being back is honestly good for me because he will 100000% understand the logic behind what I am saying and why adding me is almost a certainty that I am town.  Plus he will see how Kevin is trying to manipulate the town with false math  and horrible logic about game balance with adding me to the game lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Ugh, all this talk about brewers being scum irks like a scum plot.

Kevin is making numbers up, lol

And lww is trolling.

So let's vote out Lww.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I am not trolling. Brewers even admitted in his post that being given a plain town role unbalances the game, and any non town role wildly unbalances it. He's a really smart player so he'd obviously pretend to be town even if he was pretty much anything except maybe jester, so just because he's fighting to avoid being lynched doesn't mean that he's town. And even if he is town, obviously that's an advantage to us but it isn't fair to the spirit of the game, and frankly I wouldn't blame mafia for helping get rid of him since they should be really pissed off about it.

At this point we should have offed him on D1, but Tony had to go full crazy person and get himself mod killed and the day ended. If we're going to do the right thing and rebalance the game, we need to do it today and basically make it like we've started at N0. By tomorrow then we'll need to start getting serious either way, and I'd rather do it without having to worry about losing because the mod gave us an imbalanced setup after it'd already started.

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

That was a sarcasm. I'm rather leaning towards Rafay being a scum due to his vote with such "reason"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I'm also wondering, if there were two KevinHs would the second one point out that there are 14 players instead of 15 and proceed to vote on first KevinH with "Lynch all liars" reason? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter