Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[NT-01] PJO Lightning Thief Mafia - MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

I am not trolling. Brewers even admitted in his post that being given a plain town role unbalances the game, and any non town role wildly unbalances it. He's a really smart player so he'd obviously pretend to be town even if he was pretty much anything except maybe jester, so just because he's fighting to avoid being lynched doesn't mean that he's town. And even if he is town, obviously that's an advantage to us but it isn't fair to the spirit of the game, and frankly I wouldn't blame mafia for helping get rid of him since they should be really pissed off about it.

At this point we should have offed him on D1, but Tony had to go full crazy person and get himself mod killed and the day ended. If we're going to do the right thing and rebalance the game, we need to do it today and basically make it like we've started at N0. By tomorrow then we'll need to start getting serious either way, and I'd rather do it without having to worry about losing because the mod gave us an imbalanced setup after it'd already started.

To be honest that's a really good plan to lose a game. Do you expect scum to wait (and not make a kill at night) till we sourt out "imbalance"? If we lynch brewers and they kill one of us, we're one day closer to defeat. That's as good for balancing as cutting ones leg off. 

So I've better plan. Let's sign a petition to the scum team, asking them to kill Brewers at night. Wouldn't it be an ideal solution? 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

:wub:  *blushes* about bad math.

Same argument with new numbers:

Start with 13 players.

25% of 13 = 3.25 so rounded to 3 scum.

Add a player to make it 14

25% of 14 = 3.5 so it could round up to 4 scum.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ghaws

ghaws

Cast IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 677 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:623989
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:ghaws#5119

if no one has any info id be fine with going after one of the inactive players

so for now

vote ghaws[/quote]. Ahh I do not remember being "inactive" for so long to get voted for
And also I would like to make a point I know all of you are arguing about how adding a specific faction could bring balance or imbalance to the game and it is certainly a way of going about in the present circumstance... But I would like to point out that we have a new mod who is handling this game over here I do realise that as experienced mods you all will want to have balance to be the main focus of the game but as much I have seen Torres around he prefers to have fun in the game so I am not really sure if he would consider balance to be one of his main criteria while preparing the set up and I am also pretty sure this set up was said to be a new one so having a balanced set up here is not much likely is what I think ik I could be wrong I was just stating this could be a possibility...

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

:wub:  *blushes* about bad math.

Same argument with new numbers:

Start with 13 players.

25% of 13 = 3.25 so rounded to 3 scum.

Add a player to make it 14

25% of 14 = 3.5 so it could round up to 4 scum.

LOLOL

so wait.  its round down at 3.5 before when you thought there were 14 players,  but now its round up because what?  you need it to fit your narrative that im scum?  you cant have it both ways.  you cant say 14 is round down because brewers is player 15 and therefore he is scum and then go oh wait brewers is player 14, crap rounding down doesnt work so lets say its actually round up now.  you legit got busted out right here and are now trying to change up your logic to protect yourself.

Kevin is legit changing his tune right before our eyes.  That is a clear and obvious scum tell.  

I do not think lww is scum but I do think Kevin is scum.  

if no one has any info id be fine with going after one of the inactive players

so for now

vote ghaws[/quote]. Ahh I do not remember being "inactive" for so long to get voted for
And also I would like to make a point I know all of you are arguing about how adding a specific faction could bring balance or imbalance to the game and it is certainly a way of going about in the present circumstance... But I would like to point out that we have a new mod who is handling this game over here I do realise that as experienced mods you all will want to have balance to be the main focus of the game but as much I have seen Torres around he prefers to have fun in the game so I am not really sure if he would consider balance to be one of his main criteria while preparing the set up and I am also pretty sure this set up was said to be a new one so having a balanced set up here is not much likely is what I think ik I could be wrong I was just stating this could be a possibility...

well you were at the absolute bottom of the post count so there is that lol

and true good point, torres is new so balance might not be a factor.  so instead of making our decison on balance lets make it on this.  A player is pushing for someones lynch.  That player makes a mistake with math and then when he is called out for it changes his tune to say "wait no, round up, not down"

Kevin has actually either lied about the amount of players in the game, got busted for it and then changed his own reasoning for wanting to lynch me

OR

Kevin counted wrong, got corrected for it, and then changed his own reasoning for wanting to lynch me.

Either way, Kevin is using inconsistent reasoning to try to force a lynch of me.  Kevin is probably scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I'm only refuting this claim. 

I think I'm the most obvious town ever. Adding a scum would completely unbalance the game

It could go either way, but is certainly not "most obvious town ever" nor would it "completely unbalance" the game.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I am not trolling. Brewers even admitted in his post that being given a plain town role unbalances the game, and any non town role wildly unbalances it. He's a really smart player so he'd obviously pretend to be town even if he was pretty much anything except maybe jester, so just because he's fighting to avoid being lynched doesn't mean that he's town. And even if he is town, obviously that's an advantage to us but it isn't fair to the spirit of the game, and frankly I wouldn't blame mafia for helping get rid of him since they should be really pissed off about it.

At this point we should have offed him on D1, but Tony had to go full crazy person and get himself mod killed and the day ended. If we're going to do the right thing and rebalance the game, we need to do it today and basically make it like we've started at N0. By tomorrow then we'll need to start getting serious either way, and I'd rather do it without having to worry about losing because the mod gave us an imbalanced setup after it'd already started.

To be honest that's a really good plan to lose a game. Do you expect scum to wait (and not make a kill at night) till we sourt out "imbalance"? If we lynch brewers and they kill one of us, we're one day closer to defeat. That's as good for balancing as cutting ones leg off.

So I've better plan. Let's sign a petition to the scum team, asking them to kill Brewers at night. Wouldn't it be an ideal solution?

Abt is right

Vote: lww
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

but it isn't fair to the spirit of the game, and frankly I wouldn't blame mafia for helping get rid of him since they should be really pissed off about it.

sure, I agree that it probably wasnt right for torres to add me to the game, but the mod made that choice.  but lynching me for that purpose also wouldnt be fair to me.  the mod decided it was fair for the game to add me to it.  and I am to be punished for being added for the sole reason that I was added to the game?  Thats asinine. 

Honestly, I want town to win because I am town.  

but we are just gonna keep wasting every fucking day if im here.  If i dont get lynched today, LWW and co are just gonna keep going back to the balance thingy and nothing is going to get accomplished because there is no benifit to lynching me.  The only thing that is going to happen is each night scum will kill a townie and we will go no where.

Yes I am very active.  Yes I can scum hunt and figure out who the scum is with the best.  But apparently we have players not interested in actual scum hunting and are only gonna be infuatuted with me being added to the game.  Me being alive is going to distract the town.  If I am here we will not hunt scum, we will just wine "brewers was added so he cant be balanced we should kill him."  every day u do this pointless bickering, town gets closer to defeat.  

So in the sake of fairness and the town actually having a chance to win, I am going to ask Torres to mod kill me

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Lol don't mod kill him, that's no fun.

Either way I'm not going to vote for brewers after today unless there's actual evidence that he's not town-aligned, which, if I'm being totally honest, he probably is. He posted the bit about Half-Blood Prince or whatever, which I got in my PM too, and Torres seems to be going out of his way to help confirm to us that he's town, so... he probably is, unfortunately. I still thinking lynching him today is the fairest thing to do, and it would also be a first in IRON mafia history, but we've already lost a little bit of whatever numbers balance we had going into it, and after today it'll be suicide to knowingly waste day kills on townies.

Brewers asking to be mod killed kind of ruined it for me lol, so I'll stop pushing so hard for it. We don't really have any better leads though, so I guess maybe we can just no-lynch. That might be punishment enough for brewers being in this game since I know he hates no-lynching.

P.S. I know Half-Blood Prince is Harry Potter, I just forget what the flavor for PJO is and don't feel like searching for it lol

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Just let him mod kill me. And then get to scum hunting. Mod kill me but keep the day going. And extend the day to however many original days there were supposed to be. This way you basically wasted zero time with this bull shit Brewer's can't be town cause it wouldn't balance the game argument.

I knew this was going to happen so that's why I intentionally brought up the half blood thingy because since that's the town win condition, WHICH TORRES PUBLICALLY CONFIRMED IS THE TOWN WIN CONDITION, anyone who is town would have th same win condition as me and therefore know I'm town. So Kevin pushing so hard that I'm not town probably means he doesn't have that win condition. Otherwise he would have realized oh hey that's the same as mine so he's town. Exactly like LWW just said lol

But either way just mod kill me please. So we can stop this pointless conversation.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

Brewers has been sucked into Tartarus! He is now dead.

Deadline is Aug. 11 at 8:00 PM CN time.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 4 at deadline.

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

sounds kinky

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

sounds kinky

;)

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Welp.

Does anyone have anything interesting to add? Lol

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Welp.

Does anyone have anything interesting to add? Lol

being sucked by taturus was TOE CURLING

and with that im out 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Well, that was a glorious waste of time. I can’t blame you guys for having the discussion but it seemed pretty easily overlooked that Brewers publicly named the town win condition and basically had it confirmed by Torres. Honestly that alone might have been enough to mod-kill Brewers because it’s fairly obvious he was town after that.

I don’t necessarily know whether Kevin is scum but it was interesting seeing him change the numbers.

Now back to the real pressing question on everyone’s mind.. who killed TWv1.0?
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah the Kevin numbers thing is weird. I don't see how it has anything to do with him being scum except that he kind of used the "brewers might be scum" logic to vote for him. I'm in no position to go after anyone for that though lol.

The only interesting thing we have in this game so far is that Nadarr voiced support for lynching brewers but didn't put a vote in. Most votes seemed pretty lulzy (mine mostly was, especially by the end) so a scum could've easily justified upping the vote count, but it's interesting that she wouldn't actually commit to voting for him even though she implied we should.

Other than that I've got nothing. I'd say we're at square one but we're actually behind now with two mod kills and a night kill, so hopefully someone knows something and can get us back on track.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Do you think brewers is scum because of that comment?

That was a sarcasm. I'm rather leaning towards Rafay being a scum due to his vote with such "reason"

ah brainfarted, my bad

Also TWv2 has info about TWv1

Can we speculate on that or is that forbidden 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Can we just lynch lww now?
He's kinda annoying.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

That was a sarcasm. I'm rather leaning towards Rafay being a scum due to his vote with such "reason"
ah brainfarted, my bad

It’s against the spirit of the game so we shouldn’t do it.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

ah brainfarted, my bad

It’s against the spirit of the game so we shouldn’t do it.

Agree

On who killed TWv1, almost everyone's here and not much extra info has been revealed, so that's a dead end for now

Fine @MK, I think you're on to something this time, I feel a bit of that scum vibe

Vote: lilweirdward

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter