Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 Town Wins

open 15 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
866 replies to this topic

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

@Lord MK - Can you explain your reasoning again for voting Lyner when it looked like there was little chance he'd be lynched?

Cause i voted for much earlier than the wp and Ferastical.
I voted for him, due to his flippant votes on me, brewers and finster.
I still believe he's scum.
Which is why i never took my vote off.

Before Ferastical's wagon, it looked like me and wp were going to go down to the wire.
I could have voted for WP to save myself.I didn't.
Cause even though i called out WP's lurking activity, i still believed that there was a greater chance lyner will be Scum than WP will be.

Brewers made an interesting argument in favor of lynching Ferastical yesterday. It's interesting that ghaws was killed at night since he was the only other to vote for Ferastical (granted it was before Brewers made his long argument against him). ghaws did say though that he believed Ferastical to be scum unless there was a convincing reason not to think so. This isn't necessarily condemning of Ferastical but could be scum trying to eliminate potential opposition that they think could be locked onto one of their own. It's worth monitoring.

I'm obviously being framed! :(
Mind you, it's subtle, but still - it would take an experienced player to come up with a scheme so cruel, so I suggest looking into mafia players with some seniority! And in addition, someone who might have motivation to kill LWW, Torres, and finally ghaws in order to get me framed!

Just take a moment to think about this, alright? Only a fool would go forward with killing ghaws, but if you consider me such a fool, then most probably nothing I say will make you chance your mind. After all, there's this big case built against me, so why shouldn't you vote? Truth be told (literally haha), if there's any ounce of trust left for me in you, I want you to hold on to that, as I assure you, I'm working solely for the good of this town, and nothing else.

I ain't pointing any fingers because... I'm pretty much clueless as to how I should proceed. This is murky waters, and I'm not a great swimmer. :P

Are you accusing brewers?
Lol
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Being framed is obviously a possibility. If you believe you're being framed do you care to venture a theory about who is crafting that strategy?

Alright, if you're willing to hear me out... I will try to explain some theory that might explain what's going on.

Everyone still remembers how we chose to vote No Lynch on D1 and D2, right? Do you also remember who pushed for it?

Now, before the majority decided to NL, this was the list of people who had placed a vote on Brewers D1: 

brewersalliance (4): Lilweirdward, Torres951, Tony Maurice, Ferastical,

Then, night 1, LWW dies. D2 we got nothin', we decide to NL again. N2, Torres goes down. D3, we finally start to make some moves, vote and stuff, guess who makes the first vote on Tony? That's right, the one and only alliance of the brewers! N3, miraculously, a JOAT ends up saving the right person, thanks a bunch for that. D4, after a lot of speculation (and when Brewers returns from inactivity), the man himself literally writes a novel why he thinks I might be scum, still in awe about that!  :wub: 

And no, before you scroll down and start typing how "brewers sussed him, so he obv is trying to save his own ass by sussing him back", I am very much willing to look at this objectively. I am not telling you to vote for Brewers so he could be hung at first possible chance, not at all, I'm giving you an opportunity to discuss this further, providing the information I have noticed is out in the open.

That's really all I have to say about that for now.

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
If you know you know, have a good game guys

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
On the note of questioning me and Finster.
Why haven't asked rafay anything?
He voted well after deadline for a person well over the mark.
And ultimately Kevin didn't count his vote.
So he never voted for anyone by day's end.
Any thoughts on that?
Or are you trying to hide that fact?
Or just genuinely forgot about him?
Did you just call brewers by the wrong name order?
Oo, boy.
You are going to get it this time.
I wish you good luck.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

Did you just call brewers by the wrong name order? Oo, boy. You are going to get it this time. I wish you good luck.

I'm going to die today aren't I 

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

vote ferastical

for everything i previously pointed out.  his actions this entire game are consistent with him being scum

and also he is now directly contradicting himself today

first with the killing of ghaws he posts this

Just take a moment to think about this, alright? Only a fool would go forward with killing ghaws, but if you consider me such a fool, then most probably nothing I say will make you chance your mind.

but then he uses LWW voting me on d1 then being killed n1 as a reasoning for me being scum. 

ow, before the majority decided to NL, this was the list of people who had placed a vote on Brewers D1:  KevinH, on 19 Aug 2020 - 10:15, said: brewersalliance (4): Lilweirdward, Torres951, Tony Maurice, Ferastical,     Then, night 1, LWW dies. D2 we got nothin', we decide to NL again.

so apparently when someone on his wagon dies it means he cant be scum because scum wouldnt do that, it would be foolish, but LWW is on my wagon and dies and that is evidence of me being scum?  youre literally saying that gawhs being killed and on your wagon means youre being framed but then when it happens with me, the opposite. 

ive laid out a TON of evidence against you.  and now this direct contradiction within like two posts of each other is added to the mix.  i am very confident you are scum.  your actions this entire game have been very indicative of scum balance, especially considering the "I cant be scum because scum would not kill someone on their own wagon, but brewers is probably scum because someone on his wagon was killed"

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
That is true.
You did contradict yourself there, ferastical.

You can't have something one way for yourself and another way for others.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

I didn't know it was past deadline.

Everybody was wrong here. I'm not gonna lie, I bought the hype. Sorry Wolfpacks.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I hit delete on brewer’s message accidentally.

On mobile it is in a really bad location and it’s going to take a bit of getting used to, and I hit it trying to click quote sometimes. I apologize for that one.

I was going to say that in his message asking Rafay about the Ferastical situation that I would be willing to lynch Ferastical if nobody else was a better candidate, but we’ll have to see who says what at this point. The JOATs may have some information.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Velocity stop deleting shit. You get a mod mask and now every time u post u delete something lol

I tried to ask Rafay if he had any thoughts on the ferastical situation

Would be nice for Rafay to actually explain his thoughts once instead of just him posting he is the goat and then saying who he's voting for and giving less than 10 words as his reasoning.

And yeah with only two mislynches left and the odds ever increasing that a JOAT gets hit by scum, it might be getting to the point where if they have any info they need to share it and can't sit on it hoping we get a scum
And before someone screams I'm telling the JOATs to RC im not.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

I hit delete on brewer’s message accidentally.

On mobile it is in a really bad location and it’s going to take a bit of getting used to, and I hit it trying to click quote sometimes. I apologize for that one.

I was going to say that in his message asking Rafay about the Ferastical situation that I would be willing to lynch Ferastical if nobody else was a better candidate, but we’ll have to see who says what at this point. The JOATs may have some information.

Delete one more post in a thread that's not yours and I'll pull your mod rights.

</super mod>

I'm with Brewers:  Rafay needs to explain himself in detail.  All  he does is do a drive by and disappear.  And sorry, he's no GOAT.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Finster stop agreeing with me lol lyner and ABT are now gonna vote me over it 🤣🤣

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Ferastical (1): brewersalliance,
Lord MK (0):
Lyner (0):
Ali bin Turban (0):  
Rafay (0):  
Finster Baby (0):
brewersalliance (0): 
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  
Velocity (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Rafay, Ali bin Turban, Ferastical, Velocity, The Warrior, Lyner, Robert2424, Lord MK, Finster Baby,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 22 at 12:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Yesterday's last minute distractions are nonsense, we should've gotten scum if we stick with MK.

FoS last minute voters that didn't vote on MK / WP wagon

Especially Brewers.

There's zero reason to vote for Ferastical at like less than one day before deadline. It will fail and you know that, which means that was deliberate.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
You're right, it was completely deliberate that I went out of town and wasn't around to post until I got back on Tuesday. How dare i go camping when there is a deadline approaching, and how dare i vote someone I think is more likely scum than who you think is scum lol

Aparently, according to lyner, we have to go along with everyone else's votes/opinions even if you think there is a better option and a shit ton of evidence to back it up... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Or would you rather of me voted for wolfpacks instead?

You don't know if MK is scum or town so saying he was the only other option besides wolfpacks is asinine.

I'll make sure next time I have an opinion on who is scum to ask for your permission to see if it's okay for me to have that opinion

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

You don't know if MK is scum or town so saying he was the only other option besides wolfpacks is asinine.

You did agree that MK is in your suspect list:

With that being said, I'd be willing to wager one of MK, Finster, Ferastical or ghaws is a scum

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

so apparently when someone on his wagon dies it means he cant be scum because scum wouldnt do that, it would be foolish, but LWW is on my wagon and dies and that is evidence of me being scum?  youre literally saying that gawhs being killed and on your wagon means youre being framed but then when it happens with me, the opposite. 

Not because scum wouldn't do it, but because I wouldn't support any of that! I would know very well this would end up putting the spotlight on me, I'm just trying to convince you I'm not that dumb, alright, lol 

And don't try to slip past of what I said. Yes, if just "someone", supposedly LWW would have died, that could be considered a coincidence, but LWW, Torres and Tony consecutively? And me next, probably? That's about to make 4 targets against your supposed 1 target (ghaws) on me. And how convenient is that, the night after you blame me, someone on MY wagon ends up dying...

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Fairly sure scums were simply trying to guess who's JoATs and hunt them

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

You did agree that MK is in your suspect list:

With that being said, I'd be willing to wager one of MK, Finster, Ferastical or ghaws is a scum

Yes lol he was on the list but so was Ferastical and I felt like there is more evidence against ferastical than mk

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Lyner is making it seem like only his opinion matters.

I told you, he is pursuing an agenda against me.
Whenever i did the same to him, i had solid evidence. This time, it's just cause he feels like I'm scum.

His flippant voting patterns and fascist tendencies is worrying me a lot.

I'm telling you, like i told you yesterday.
We get lyner, we get scum.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 15 players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter