Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 Town Wins

open 15 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
866 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

ghaws dying isn't actually very surprising to me and fits the pattern I've been mentioning. While I think scum would be looking for scum, they've eliminated most targets that think they would investigate the most. 

So really, same dance as yesterday just with more reason for me to suspect who I suspect with the kill selection. If I may be so bold, I'll even predict 2 of the scum right now. 

MK and Brewers. 

That leaves the 3rd. I could literally plug and play the remaining players. except really Velocity, lyner, and Ferastical as they all seem on opposite sides. Rafay seems like the odd man out of a guy the like but won't hesitate to vote out to make themselves look good. TW playing the true neutral as always. Finster I can't get a read on, but could see him just going with the flow. Ali a bit everywhere to be honest, so its hard to pin who side he's on. 

so between the two, I truely think they'd rather just lynch Ferastical. Idk about a frame, but I wouldn't put it past people in this community to have people frame someone. The problem is Brewers has never been lynched. making him the most likely to win because he's scum. He's also the most active and so, many players are going to be unwilling to vote for him cause he's so active. But I really don't give a rats ass about his activity. I think I've found scum so I'm going to go for it. though I doubt many will jump on board but I may be proven wrong. 

VOTE BREWERS

Stop picking on the newer players already. Pick on someone who actually has experience in Mafia. Come at me Mafia you chumps. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
Yesterday end of day I was very suspicious about Brewers, but it was under the assumption that WP is a scum.

With him turning out to be town, Brewers actions look much different. Sure, as everyone here, he still can be a scum, but its not a scum way to push so fervently for Ferastical's lynch.
Why would he do that? So that instead of townie on my wagon, townie on his wagon gets lynched, so he can put himself in a worse spot?

He 's also been present till thread locking, meaning most probably he was interested in the outcome. Again not the scum way.

I'm not swayed by deaths Brewers wagon theory. I cant imagine Brewers killing people just because they voted on him ( instead of acctually looking for joats).

Robert, while I do have town feel about you ( those genuine long posts, where you really put up an efort) I dont see substancial evidence against Brewers, even though you hunt him for a few days now.

We need to think hard what to do next. I'll address few other things later on ( now Im at work)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Robert, while I do have town feel about you ( those genuine long posts, where you really put up an efort) I dont see substancial evidence against Brewers, even though you hunt him for a few days now.
 I mean, its more off of who's he's voted for and who's died. I also like the take the hard and less traveled road. If your saying I look more town cause I'm not being a wall flower and just sheeping, sure, but what makes you think I"m town? 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

You don't know if MK is scum or town so saying he was the only other option besides wolfpacks is asinine.

You did agree that MK is in your suspect list:

With that being said, I'd be willing to wager one of MK, Finster, Ferastical or ghaws is a scum

Yes lol he was on the list but so was Ferastical and I felt like there is more evidence against ferastical than mk

That's not the point I'm making

My point is that you let Wolfpack get lynched, even though you could still save him by voting someone you also suspect: MK

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

With him turning out to be town, Brewers actions look much different. Sure, as everyone here, he still can be a scum, but its not a scum way to push so fervently for Ferastical's lynch.
Why would he do that? So that instead of townie on my wagon, townie on his wagon gets lynched, so he can put himself in a worse spot?

He 's also been present till thread locking, meaning most probably he was interested in the outcome. Again not the scum way.

Nah that tells nothing. If Brewers & MK are scums then Brewers succesfully shifted attention away from MK wagon.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
At least I'm not the only one who thinks there both scum.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

You don't know if MK is scum or town so saying he was the only other option besides wolfpacks is asinine.

You did agree that MK is in your suspect list:

With that being said, I'd be willing to wager one of MK, Finster, Ferastical or ghaws is a scum

Yes lol he was on the list but so was Ferastical and I felt like there is more evidence against ferastical than mk

That's not the point I'm making

My point is that you let Wolfpack get lynched, even though you could still save him by voting someone you also suspect: MK

How did anyone know that wp was town?
Now you know.
But no one knew then.
And i haven't acted scummy at all, except for you two conspiracy theorists 's crazy theories and feelings.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

If you want more theory, I can give you more.

Day 3:

Vote Count:

Tony Maurice (7): brewersalliance, Lord MK, Finster Baby, Ferastical, ghaws, The Warrior, Tony Maurice,

Finster Baby (2): Lyner, Ali bin Turban,

brewersalliance (1): Robert2424,

Rafay (0):   The Warrior (0): Lyner (0):   Robert2424 (0):   ghaws (0): Wolfpacks (0): Ferastical (0): Ali bin Turban (0): Lord MK (0): Velocity (0): No Lynch (0):   Not Voting: Velocity, Rafay, Wolfpacks, 

Day 4:

Vote Count:

Wolfpacks (4): Ali bin Turban, Ferastical, Velocity, The Warrior,

Lord MK (2): Lyner, Robert2424,

Ferastical (2): brewersalliance, ghaws,

Lyner (1): Lord MK, 

Ali bin Turban (1): Wolfpacks, 

Rafay (1): Finster Baby, 

Finster Baby (0): brewersalliance (0):  The Warrior (0): Robert2424 (0):   ghaws (0): Velocity (0): No Lynch (0):   Not Voting: Rafay, (past deadline)

Not including Day 1 & 2 cos no lynch

Scums know who's who, therefore they will:

1. Avoid a wagon on their scum friends unless there's no other option.

2. Join a "justified" townie wagon, because they can't be blamed the next day.

3. Avoid weak townie wagon, so they can frame those who join the wagon.

Tony's wagon is justified even before the start of the day. Therefore they can safely join the Tony wagon. Scums can even plan how they would do it the night before Day 4.

On day 3 there are no easy wagon to join. AbT practically handed a free townie wagon for scums.

Scums know that WP is town and there isn't a strong justification for lynching WP, so the best move here is by not joining the wagon.

Cross those who voted for Tony and those who avoided WP wagon and you get our potential scums.

Coincidence? I think not  :ph34r:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I mean @mk you claim lyner is lying in every single game even when he is town and isn't lying so I don't think your opinion against him holds much water

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Robert, you legit do this basically every time you play mafia. Yoh pick one player and just vote them all game for no reason. It used to be you always voting Rafay and now it's aparently turned into you always voting me. I don't know what I did to piss you off, maybe it was the game you said I can't scum hunt so I linked u the game where I busted you day 1 as scum and it made u feel like an idiot, idk, but dude you need a new thing. It's just anoying game in and game out when the same people do the same thing and target the same people..it was you always voting Rafay for like a year. Then it was mk always saying lyner is a liar no matter what, and now you have this colossal hard on for me. I don't get it.

Honestly, If I was actually scum, I hate to say this, but I truly mean it, Robert, you would not be the person to figure it out.

@lyner not saying youre wrong about MK. I still just think there's more evidence
On ferastical

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

I mean @mk you claim lyner is lying in every single game even when he is town and isn't lying so I don't think your opinion against him holds much water

He lies every time.
Check tw's game, yours, Robert's (that one we were mafia partners 😂)
He is a compulsive liar.

But i don't have the same beef with limey, that you and Robert has.
Limey and me do get along.
Most of the time, we are focused on others.
Like Lyner focuses on tw, Finster, and so on.
And me with Torres, Tony and Nadarr.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Also @lyner I didn't take anything away from MKs wagon. Ferastical jumped off it on his own onto WPs wagon. I had nothing to do with that. That was actually a reason for me voting for ferastical.

ABT pushing WPs wagon took the attention off MK, not me.

So that is a bit of misinformation there.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
More opinions from you guys to deflect honestly.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Ferastical (1): brewersalliance,
brewersalliance (1): Robert2424,
Lord MK (0):
Lyner (0):
Ali bin Turban (0):  
Rafay (0):  
Finster Baby (0):
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  
Velocity (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Rafay, Ali bin Turban, Ferastical, Velocity, The Warrior, Lyner, Lord MK, Finster Baby,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 22 at 12:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Lol what?

More opinions from you guys to deflect honestly.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I mean, its more off of who's he's voted for and who's died. I also like the take the hard and less traveled road. If your saying I look more town cause I'm not being a wall flower and just sheeping, sure, but what makes you think I"m town? 

As I said, it's due to your long posts. They don't seem fake, but rather describe something you seem to believe in. Hence that townish feel...even though I don't share your opinion about Brewers.

I had doubts about him, but as I said, at the end of last day he put a lot of effort into something that not only he didn't have to do, but would also endanger him, if he was a scum. 

I'm also not sold on the idea that Ferastical is a scum. His yesterday's wagon jumping looks more townish than scummish to me. Assuming both MK/WP are town and Ferastical is a scum, what's the difference to him which one gets lynched? 

I was also thinking about Lyner. Could MK be right and Lyner actually be a scum? I'm not convinced due to Tony's wagon:

Tony Maurice (7): brewersalliance, Lord MK, Finster Baby, Ferastical, ghaws, The Warrior, Tony Maurice,

Since Lyner's against MK and Finster (and coupled this with my opinion on Brewers/Ferastical), him being a scum would mean there were no scum on the wagon (TW was so far that I think he didn't even count) 

Right now Im suspicious about: 

- Finster. Even though WP turning out to be town lessen that, his evasive vote on Rafay yesterday didn't build up my trust. 

- MK. Yesterday he was further on the list due to other suspects, but WP case changed things. I don't like his comments aimed to sow discord among town. Last one is for example this: 

Did you just call brewers by the wrong name order? Oo, boy. You are going to get it this time. I wish you good luck.

Secondly it shows that he tries to latch onto Brewer's back as his pal (which, btw, is one more indicator of Brewers being town). 

Also when his wagon grow to 3 people yesterday, he reminded himself about WP, which sounded like a bit desperate call to look for lynch elsewhere

Ah, bollocks. 3 votes on me, just cause "discussion" Seems no one wants to question lyner about his ever changing persuasions Or WP about his lurking.

- Velocity: I actually don't have feeling about him right now, because he does not participate much, but when I reread his yesterdays comment it seemed a bit odd: 

If you want a vote, Vote: WP Personally I think that WP is the better choice to lynch today, despite me thinking he may not be one of our scum, no lynches won’t do much good at this point.

Now, knowing that WP indeed turned out to be Town, it looks a bit like trying to avoid a lynch of someone else. 

All that's left are TW and Rafay. Fact that both MK and Finster pushed for Rafay indicates he might be town. TW on the other hand has too little activity and always comes late, to get a feeling about him. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

As I said, it's due to your long posts. They don't seem fake, but rather describe something you seem to believe in. Hence that townish feel...even though I don't share your opinion about Brewers.
I had doubts about him, but as I said, at the end of last day he put a lot of effort into something that not only he didn't have to do, but would also endanger him, if he was a scum.

I'm also not sold on the idea that Ferastical is a scum. His yesterday's wagon jumping looks more townish than scummish to me. Assuming both MK/WP are town and Ferastical is a scum, what's the difference to him which one gets lynched?

I was also thinking about Lyner. Could MK be right and Lyner actually be a scum? I'm not convinced due to Tony's wagon:

Tony Maurice (7): brewersalliance, Lord MK, Finster Baby, Ferastical, ghaws, The Warrior, Tony Maurice,

Since Lyner's against MK and Finster (and coupled this with my opinion on Brewers/Ferastical), him being a scum would mean there were no scum on the wagon (TW was so far that I think he didn't even count)

Right now Im suspicious about:
- Finster. Even though WP turning out to be town lessen that, his evasive vote on Rafay yesterday didn't build up my trust.
- MK. Yesterday he was further on the list due to other suspects, but WP case changed things. I don't like his comments aimed to sow discord among town. Last one is for example this:

Did you just call brewers by the wrong name order? Oo, boy. You are going to get it this time. I wish you good luck.

Secondly it shows that he tries to latch onto Brewer's back as his pal (which, btw, is one more indicator of Brewers being town).

Also when his wagon grow to 3 people yesterday, he reminded himself about WP, which sounded like a bit desperate call to look for lynch elsewhere

Ah, bollocks. 3 votes on me, just cause "discussion" Seems no one wants to question lyner about his ever changing persuasions Or WP about his lurking.

- Velocity: I actually don't have feeling about him right now, because he does not participate much, but when I reread his yesterdays comment it seemed a bit odd:

If you want a vote, Vote: WP Personally I think that WP is the better choice to lynch today, despite me thinking he may not be one of our scum, no lynches won’t do much good at this point.

Now, knowing that WP indeed turned out to be Town, it looks a bit like trying to avoid a lynch of someone else.

All that's left are TW and Rafay. Fact that both MK and Finster pushed for Rafay indicates he might be town. TW on the other hand has too little activity and always comes late, to get a feeling about him.

Normally I would not have voted at all, but I’m trying to change my play style from not voting or contributing much to voting and contributing more.

The other option was basically MK. Between the two, I think the best argument was made against WP yesterday. However, having turned up town, I currently think that MK could be the next best choice, unless a new compelling argument comes against Ferastical, especially if from somebody who isn’t brewers.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

something interesting that might be nothing but could be something

I saw TW lurking on the thread.  He posted in his game's sign up thread and I was going to make a joke for him to stop posting in the sign ups for a game and go post in the actual game going on but then i saw him viewing the thread so I assumed he was gonna post his thoughts on whats going on... bur then nothing

He has said he is busy with RL but he could be using that to his advantage as scum.  His lack of being normally like TW makes getting a solid read on him fairly difficult 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Keep in mind that I casted the lynching vote for Wolfpacks (a now known town) ~20-25 minutes before the deadline yesterday. Had I not voted for Wolfpacks or opted to vote for someone else, the day would have ended without a lynch and we would have even less to work with today than we did yesterday. We were ultimately wrong but I figured no lynch wasn't an option. No matter what Wolfpacks' alignment ended up being we would at least have something else to examine today. If I was scum I wouldn't have done that for town and make myself look bad when I cast the deciding vote in the lynching of a townie. I would have been perfectly happy with nothing happening yesterday.

something interesting that might be nothing but could be something

I saw TW lurking on the thread.  He posted in his game's sign up thread and I was going to make a joke for him to stop posting in the sign ups for a game and go post in the actual game going on but then i saw him viewing the thread so I assumed he was gonna post his thoughts on whats going on... bur then nothing

He has said he is busy with RL but he could be using that to his advantage as scum.  His lack of being normally like TW makes getting a solid read on him fairly difficult 

Don't read too much into it. I hopped into the thread to quickly catch up in between work calls. I didn't have enough time to reply to anything. I just wanted to stay caught up.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
I mean, while WP wasn't helping, I wasn't about to jump on the easy wagon. I also feel if we are going to agree that Tony and wolfpacks wagon was easy to jump on. I'm still going to look at both wagons that resulted in lynches as it's really only thing we have other then reads.

So here's a new theory, cause I know people love hearing my theory's, especially brewers. The JOAT's aren't going to claim unless the get a guilty result. Meaning we might as well be playing all as VT's vs. scum. People taking a back seat should be looked at more. And those who were lynched, who was on there scum list/who did they suspect. What about those killed by scum. Who was on there's/who did they suspect? Nobody has mentioned or cared.

And believe it or not brewers last post looked the most townish all game.

The main thing on tw, besides now a lurking alligation, is he's been on both wagons that's lynched a town.

Rafay....he just gots to take a stand somewhere. Not voting on either and too little to late dosent help anybody except scum. Who do you suspect, who do you not. Hell vote for me if you can't really think of someone. Just do something.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 15 players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter