Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 Town Wins

open 15 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
866 replies to this topic

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

All that's left are TW and Rafay. Fact that both MK and Finster pushed for Rafay indicates he might be town. TW on the other hand has too little activity and always comes late, to get a feeling about him. 

Keep in mind that I casted the lynching vote for Wolfpacks (a now known town) ~20-25 minutes before the deadline yesterday. Had I not voted for Wolfpacks or opted to vote for someone else, the day would have ended without a lynch and we would have even less to work with today than we did yesterday. We were ultimately wrong but I figured no lynch wasn't an option. No matter what Wolfpacks' alignment ended up being we would at least have something else to examine today. If I was scum I wouldn't have done that for town and make myself look bad when I cast the deciding vote in the lynching of a townie. I would have been perfectly happy with nothing happening yesterday.

This is correct, though I think, it's a bit more complicated. Town has put itself in a bad spot, creating a situation, where 20 minutes before deadline there were just 2 options, lynch WP or no lynch. So whomever came and hammer that wagon, be it town or scum, could have made a valid justification, that it's better to lynch a suspect than not to lynch anyone at all (and for scum lynching townie without consequences is better than not lynching at all).

That being said, hammering is always risky and not something scum would like to do. So for me it's not something that would put you on a scum list, but still not enough to get you on the town side.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

The main thing on tw, besides now a lurking alligation, is he's been on both wagons that's lynched a town.

A lurking allegation? Lol. I was catching up on the thread when I had time between work calls. Looking at the thread one time without posting hardly classifies as lurking.

As far as voting goes, yes I voted to lynch both Tony and Wolfpacks. Me voting for Tony shouldn't shock anyone. I literally pushed him almost the entirety of day 2 and day 3 after he cast two careless no lynch votes. Not exactly a good scum play to ride someone so hard for two days who I would've known was town and would certainly reflect poorly on me when he was lynched and revealed as town. My vote for Wolfpacks was because 1) He could have been scum and 2) Even if he wasn't scum, which we now know, we would at least have more to look at today. Neither of those actions are indicative of scum behavior. Both of them could have been avoided and nobody would have batted an eye.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Don't read too much into it. I hopped into the thread to quickly catch up in between work calls. I didn't have enough time to reply to anything. I just wanted to stay caught up.

if you end up being scum and use RL as a cover for your play I am going to drive down to St Louis and punch you in the dick 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

The JOAT's aren't going to claim unless the get a guilty result.

the joats dont have a cop ability so they cant get a guilty result

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

Don't read too much into it. I hopped into the thread to quickly catch up in between work calls. I didn't have enough time to reply to anything. I just wanted to stay caught up.

if you end up being scum and use RL as a cover for your play I am going to drive down to St Louis and punch you in the dick 

Come at me, bro. I owe you a good beating anyway.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

so youre admitting its a cover then? 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

What’d he do before to earn himself a beating from you?
Also why are you threatening to beat each other, just get into a firefight in my game ;)

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Does one even need a reason to want to beat Brewers?

Anyway, returning to previous question, no it’s not a cover. I’ve legitimately been swamped in just about all aspects of life for the last two months. There’s a lot going on.

What happened to our boy Rafay btw after he tried to vote late for WP?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

I wish I knew where Rafay was.

He'll come in here and bluster about and not give us any help.  I'm convinced he's scum this game.  This is why I voted for him, and, barring a convincing better target, will likely continue to vote for him.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Ferastical (1): brewersalliance,
brewersalliance (1): Robert2424,
Lord MK (0):
Lyner (0):
Ali bin Turban (0):  
Rafay (0):  
Finster Baby (0):
The Warrior (0):
Robert2424 (0):  
Velocity (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Rafay, Ali bin Turban, Ferastical, Velocity, The Warrior, Lyner, Lord MK, Finster Baby,

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Tuesday, September 22 at 12:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

The main thing on tw, besides now a lurking alligation, is he's been on both wagons that's lynched a town.

A lurking allegation? Lol. I was catching up on the thread when I had time between work calls. Looking at the thread one time without posting hardly classifies as lurking.

As far as voting goes, yes I voted to lynch both Tony and Wolfpacks. Me voting for Tony shouldn't shock anyone. I literally pushed him almost the entirety of day 2 and day 3 after he cast two careless no lynch votes. Not exactly a good scum play to ride someone so hard for two days who I would've known was town and would certainly reflect poorly on me when he was lynched and revealed as town. My vote for Wolfpacks was because 1) He could have been scum and 2) Even if he wasn't scum, which we now know, we would at least have more to look at today. Neither of those actions are indicative of scum behavior. Both of them could have been avoided and nobody would have batted an eye.

That's the definition of lurking....It was done by Brewers. more often then not it's a scum tell. But isn't a for sure thing and I was just stating that you were. I understand each of your reasons before you repeated them. I'm just being objective thats the only thing I can say about you. You've been a true neutral. Sure, I can pick out Lyner, or somebody else being aggressive towards somebody, but you riding the line that its like impossible to truely judge you. 

I Feel this is touting the line of not bring outside influences in. Lets not threaten to punch people in the dick. Please? or TW beating up Brewers. 

The JOAT's aren't going to claim unless the get a guilty result.

the joats dont have a cop ability so they cant get a guilty result

Then I don't feel they will ever claim. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
That's a lot of posts to read up on.
Yesterday was bustling here.

So AbT.
That comment about Brewers name order directed at ferastical.
I didn't do that to sow discord.
I was trolling there.
Jeez, don't read that much into it.

Where's Rafay?
Haven't seen him in the other game either.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Also how can you punch someone in the dick?
Kicking?
Sure.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Vote: MK

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

So AbT. That comment about Brewers name order directed at ferastical. I didn't do that to sow discord. I was trolling there. Jeez, don't read that much into it.

That's the point. Ferastical and Brewers are in the conflict right now and you're trying to keep those animosities. But since you say you didn't meant to harm town, it's fine then. You would never lie, would you? 

Such scummy trolling is hardly helpful for a town and I'm pretty sure it would get you instantly lynched outside of this forums. Why should we accept plays that are detrimental to the town? 

Also

That's a crazy wall of text. I'm willing to vote on MK myself but you lost me with your elaborate arguments. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

Also how can you punch someone in the dick?
Kicking?
Sure.

Apparently you've never seen Mortal Kombat or Bruce lee punch somebody in the balls before. 

46fda7c854c5dd0bac2dd2a388f5be7fe8db023b

31875a6bd45c09289fa5d8d58f2d16d4.gif

But in all seriousness, I'm hoping Rafay comes out by this weekend. 

But if nobody going to be willing to go over to brewers, I'll probably switch over to MK. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Lol.
That's punching the balls.
Not the dick.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

That's a crazy wall of text. I'm willing to vote on MK myself but you lost me with your elaborate arguments. 

I already said my piece  :huh:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

WARNING: Wall of text, mostly quotes though.

Here is why I'm sticking with Rafay.

Tony Maurice (7): brewersalliance, Lord MK, Finster Baby, Ferastical, ghaws, The Warrior, Tony Maurice,

Well well well. Looking forward to 7 explanations.

We're lucky that the mafia are either incompetent or someone successfully blocked.

Here we go with his accusations of those who voted for Tony Maurice on D3. It was quite clear why everyone who voted for Tony did so. Yes its not good that TM came up town, but with not much to go on and TMs actions it was a good play.

Tony Maurice (7): brewersalliance, Lord MK, Finster Baby, Ferastical, ghaws, The Warrior, Tony Maurice,

Well well well. Looking forward to 7 explanations.

We're lucky that the mafia are either incompetent or someone successfully blocked.

Not Voting: Velocity, Rafay, Wolfpacks,

How about you start on why you felt you didn't need to vote???

My guess is one of the JOATs guessed correctly last night. Good show, we needed that.

I asked why he didn't vote at all.

First of all I am not going to provide an "excuse" because only wrong doers make "excuses".

My "reasoning" is that I didn't think he was guilty so I didn't feel the need to lynch out a townie unlike you 7 trigger happy murderers.

Now I don't recall anyone asking him for an excuse, just an explanation.  Paranoid much? Scared you might be outed? Plus a shot at the TM bandwagon? What gives here?

Ding ding looks like we're on to something. Why so angry MK. I didn't accuse you yet...

Looks like a deflection post to me. Just my observation. 

Why am I being tried for NOT KILLING AN INNOCENT FELLA???

Why am I being tried for NOT KILLING AN INNOCENT FELLA???

youre not being asked questions for not voting for tony.  youre being asked questions for not voting at all for anyone

Brewers got it 100% right here.  

youre being asked questions for not voting at all for anyone

AS I've  explained b4 I don't have a read on any1 yet....

It was D4 at the time. We all should have some sort of read on everyone. Right now, my read on you is 100% scum.

Rafay is second, basically because he didn't vote and his reasoning is rather weak.

I have no words.

Which is exactly why you're on my list.

And you haven't posted AT all since this last post. That was 6 days ago, although there was a night in between there.  No opinion at all about the WP mis-lynch. No words at all about my continued suspicion about you. No words AT ALL.

I believe you're lurking because you know you're scum and you know that opening your mouth will only shine harsher light upon you.

GOAT my ass.

VOTE: Rafay

In addition, I FOS Ferestical based on what has been posted by a couple of other people and actions over D4. The last scum I have less of a read on. Could be AbT. Could be Brewers. Could be MK. (Note, that's not my best to least possibilites, just who I'm looking at.)

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:

He been very quiet, witch I've said, I'm giving him to essentially till after the Bronco's game to do something or he's going to be right up with MK and Brewers. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 15 players

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter