Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 Town Wins

open 15 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
866 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 - TOWN (Ali bin Turban, brewersalliance, Ferastical, ghaws, Lilweirdward, Lyner, Rafay, Robert2424, The Warrior, Tony Maurice, Torres951, Wolfpacks)

Scum topic: https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/XqaWk45hfNRe6

Summary:

Day 1

• No lynch

Night 1

• Finster Baby kills lilweirdward
  • Ali bin Turban tracks Torres951
  • Ferastical motion detects Ali bin Turban (Ferastical knows Ali bin Turban is either JOAT or Mafia Goon)

Day 2

• No lynch

Night 2

• Velocity kills Torres951
  • Ali bin Turban motion detects Robert2424 (Ali bin Turban knows Robert didn't kill Torres)
  • Ferastical tracks Ali bin Turban (Ferastical knows AbT is the other JOAT) 

Day 3

• Tony Maurice lynched

Night 3

• Velocity tries to kill Robert2424 but fails
  • Ali bin Turban protects Robert2424
  • Ferastical protects Ali bin Turban

Day 4

• Wolfpacks lynched

Night 4

• Finster Baby kills ghaws
  • Ali bin Turban tracks ghaws
  • Ferastical motion detects Rafay (Ferastical knows Rafay didn't kill ghaws)

Day 5

• Lord MK lynched

Night 5

• Velocity kills Ali bin Turban
  • Ali bin Turban protects Robert2424
  • Ferastical tracks Velocity (Ferastical knows Velocity must be scum)

​Day 6

• Velocity lynched (Ferastical should have posted his other results, knowing he would probably be killed)

Night 6

• Finster Baby kills Ferastical
  • Ferastical protects The Warrior

Day 7

• Rafay lynched (random choice over Finster Baby)

Night 7

• Finster Baby kills The Warrior

Day 8

• Finster Baby lynched

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
Also, I think it's safe to say that we are clearly better than the mafia championship guys. They opted to lynch on day 1's and got their asses beat at a ridiculous clip. We very wisely played the numbers and opted to no lynch for two days to start the game. This was clearly the superior strategy. Anyone who thought otherwise was completely ignoring the statistics that were in no way ambiguous.

Champions drool, IRON forums rule! Huzzah!  :Toot: 

GG everyone! I was rather surprised to receive the JOAT role, but I guess everything worked out in the end. It was pretty hilarious how I stumbled onto AbT N1 and probably saved him on N3, unless he managed to save someone else, dunno. Voted on Wolfpacks cuz I thought AbT had some information I didn't. Tracked Velocity cuz I hadn't heard from him for ages, tried to save TW on the last night, cuz I thought the remaining scum (Finster) would assume I'd be using the Doc ability on myself and was fairly certain TW was playing for the interests of town. 

Rafay hasn't been giving his best lately, I can see potential, but not a lot of action. Sad  :( 

EDIT: Alright, seems that AbT did his part in protecting the town. Cheers!

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Interesting, so Ferastical pretty much played as well as you can have played as a JOAT, and AbT got really unlucky to never catch anything meaningful.

Also this quote by Kevin from the QT was interesting

For the record, I would have advocated a lynch on Day 1 since the odds are slim that the JOATs will get any useful information.

I agreed at the time but the logic was maybe wrong since the strategy to reduce kills and increase total days actually did work. Would be interesting to see if it would work over multiple games.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

I edited the summary to change Night 2.  It was AbT that knew Robert didn't kill Torres.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Discord ID:Torres951

@Velocity, was your reasoning for killing me rooted in your role in my game?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Wasn’t my call, I was just the one picked to do the deed. I wasn’t saying no, though :P

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Kills were decided by whatever mafia was alive at the time after deliberation.  As I mentioned earlier, Velocity and I alternated, for the most part, the kills.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

GG everyone. It was fun to play. Also thanks KevinH for hosting (and especially for choosing a game that's not overloaded with power roles). 

BTW, it's so funny to see how others think so differently. I was expecting mafia to look for JOATs and I thought of myself as being too loud to be JOAT. But you weren't even looking for them :lol:. And I got a weird case of chosing targets, that also were targeted by scum. I checked Tracked torres, he died next day, I checked Robert, he was attacked next day, I checked Ghaws and he died the same day. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Well, had we gotten any clear indication of anyone was a JOAT, we'd have targeted them immediately.  Your comments and analytics during the game had me a touch on the suspicious side.  Both of you did a good job of being quiet until you had something to add.  (AbT didn't get much of a chance to tell his findings, tho.)

Ferastical had to know he was dead as soon as he announced.  There was no way I was going to let him track me, especially after he announced he was JOAT.

I didn't see a need to force a JOAT to reveal himself.  I was perfectly content to frame Ferastical as scum (as was happening before he found Velocity), and we got lucky when we got AbT.

Good fun tho.

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

lol thats bad luck.

with this game, it has now been  three years of playing mafia for me.  so this is a bit of a milestone.  three years without ever being lynched.  Has to be some sort of record lol

i did get very nervous at the end there with robert.  thought my streak might end on a randomizer lol

i would have been a little upset

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Lol I just wanted to see robert rage
Was hoping he would post before kevin updated the game

I read but remember you pulled this shit once before. So I purposely let Kevin post first. I don't trust you and you only proved why people shouldn't trust you even if you were town. 

Lyner. its time. Lets finish this. 

VOTE Brewers. 

Lets lynch him now that the game is over. 

Velocity tries to kill Robert2424 but fails

You Son of a Bitch Velocity. 

Ali the unsong hero.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I read but remember you pulled this shit once before. So I purposely let Kevin post first. I don't trust you and you only proved why people shouldn't trust you even if you were town. 

lol what?  i was making a joke. relax dude :P 

if you can name one time were i straight up lied as town and then that lie bit us in the ass, then ill admit you are right, but until then, if youre gonna drop accusations like this, bring it up with some actual facts.  i ahve no fucking clue what you are talking about

the only time ive ever lied about anything as town was wayyyy back in the pokemon game where i lied about the restrictions on my role to try to avoid being killed at night by the mafia and it worked lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

lol what?  i was making a joke. relax dude :P

if you can name one time were i straight up lied as town and then that lie bit us in the ass, then ill admit you are right, but until then, if youre gonna drop accusations like this, bring it up with some actual facts.  i ahve no fucking clue what you are talking about

the only time ive ever lied about anything as town was wayyyy back in the pokemon game where i lied about the restrictions on my role to try to avoid being killed at night by the mafia and it worked lol

I don't feel like looking it up, There are tons of Mafia games and digging around for a thread right now isn't my priority. I just remember it. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Because it never happened 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

I'm obviously being framed!  

Mind you, it's subtle, but still - it would take an experienced player to come up with a scheme so cruel, so I suggest looking into mafia players with some seniority! And in addition, someone who might have motivation to kill LWW, Torres, and finally ghaws in order to get me framed!    Just take a moment to think about this, alright? Only a fool would go forward with killing ghaws, but if you consider me such a fool, then most probably nothing I say will make you chance your mind. After all, there's this big case built against me, so why shouldn't you vote? Truth be told (literally haha), if there's any ounce of trust left for me in you, I want you to hold on to that, as I assure you, I'm working solely for the good of this town, and nothing else.     I ain't pointing any fingers because... I'm pretty much clueless as to how I should proceed. This is murky waters, and I'm not a great swimmer. 

lol I forgot about this, I remembered TW doing the same a bit back

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:

Also, congratulations to the town for finally winning after 6 straight losses.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
Ferastical, be careful. With those type of messages you never know who finds them. If its mafia, you're dead. If its town they probably wont believe you anyway (what if its a mafia guy playing with them?).

Though admittedly they have their uses (for example for cop to post his results in case he dies)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:

Ferastical, be careful. With those type of messages you never know who finds them. If its mafia, you're dead. If its town they probably wont believe you anyway (what if its a mafia guy playing with them?).

Though admittedly they have their uses (for example for cop to post his results in case he dies)

I thought about doing this to lay a false trail but just never was able to find the time to do it.  *Shakes fist at RL*

Finster Baby
Acme States

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:

Indeed, now that I think about it, they don't seem as useful. Thanks.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Rafay hasn't been giving his best lately, I can see potential, but not a lot of action. Sad   

Are you kidding me? That was an MVP performance. I rooted out the last mafia FB!!!

Also, congratulations to the town for finally winning after 6 straight losses.

No need to thank me. All in a day's work for the #GOAT

Fuck Rafay.  Your gameplay style disgusts me and certainly shows no skill at all.

Keep crying baby. Frankly that's the only thing you're good at. 

This is the same style that rooted you out as the last mafia. It was the game winning drive led by yours truly.....

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 15 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter