Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[KH-21] JOAT^2 Town Wins

open 15 players

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
866 replies to this topic

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
  • Squadron:Kilo

If I'm being honest. I expected Lyner being killed. everyone thinks he's town, while TW was more of an unknown. TW was more targeted cause he's smart. 

Secondly, if you were scum brewers, who would it made sense to kill? Lyner, the guy who wants to lynch Finster, but everyone thinks is town. TW, the smart guy but also been very nuetral the entire game and wants to lynch Finster. Finter, the guy people want to lynch. Or me, the guy who's read you as scum entire game and probably would implement you if you killed me. 

Saying anybody who's last scum its illogical to kill TW is just a bad argument. I do feel though if Finster was scum it wouldn't of been a bad play to kill me. wouldn't of been a good play either. This is why I said there isn't any great options left. Killing TW however people still want to lynch Finster. The fact remains weather it would of been TW or Lyner. People would of still been convinced to try to lynch finster. so now I'm stuck with a situation where say if Brewers is truly our last scum and I vote him, he may still win cause of Lyner voted for Finster already. If I vote for Finster and Brewers is final scum, I'll be pissed at lyner now for not even listening to my argument, or if I vote for Brewers and the random vote still kills FInster. I have time to think about it more but it seems my hands are really tied. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Lol robert your logic makes zero sense.
No one is saying killing tw is illogical. It was the smart play by finster. There were three people who would have lynched finster. So to give him a chance to surivive he had to kill one of those three (me, lyner or tw)

He wasn't gonna kill me because he needs you to vote for me. But hey go ahead and vote for me. Thinking and common sense is overrated
Leaving you alive is the smartest thing Finster could do. You're gonna vote me because you have wanted to lynch me all game.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Also @robert since you say you're gonna be mad at lyner if he doesn't vote for me and I ended up being the last scum (I'm not) does that mean we get to all be mad at you when you vote me?

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Robert is also the only person who hasn't voted

Meaning he is town

If he was the last scum he would have hammered Finster

The only way finster is town is if lyner is the last scum and is waiting for robert to switch to me so he can hammer me and get the win

Tho that would confuse me as finster has come out so strong against me
If lyner's the last scum we basically lost. And props to him if he is

Also if u are the last scum @lyner can u please not switch to me after robert votes me lol at least let it be a rng between me and finster. Don't wanna lost my never lynched streak haha. And if you're the last scum u still win with finster dying so thank you in advance

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

If I'm being honest. I expected Lyner being killed. everyone thinks he's town, while TW was more of an unknown. TW was more targeted cause he's smart. 

Secondly, if you were scum brewers, who would it made sense to kill? Lyner, the guy who wants to lynch Finster, but everyone thinks is town. TW, the smart guy but also been very nuetral the entire game and wants to lynch Finster. Finter, the guy people want to lynch. Or me, the guy who's read you as scum entire game and probably would implement you if you killed me. 

Saying anybody who's last scum its illogical to kill TW is just a bad argument. I do feel though if Finster was scum it wouldn't of been a bad play to kill me. wouldn't of been a good play either. This is why I said there isn't any great options left. Killing TW however people still want to lynch Finster. The fact remains weather it would of been TW or Lyner. People would of still been convinced to try to lynch finster. so now I'm stuck with a situation where say if Brewers is truly our last scum and I vote him, he may still win cause of Lyner voted for Finster already. If I vote for Finster and Brewers is final scum, I'll be pissed at lyner now for not even listening to my argument, or if I vote for Brewers and the random vote still kills FInster. I have time to think about it more but it seems my hands are really tied. 

The reason I already voted is because you don't have a strong opinion on either side (Brewers/FB), while me & brewers actually have a strong opinion on FB

Also the TW kill argument is only the cherry on top, the actual reasons are all the scummy things I pointed out about FB throughout the whole game lol, which also convinced TW on FB yesterday.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

It's also not a last minute suspicion, TW has recognised FB's unusual behaviour (and MK's, of course) since Day 5 here.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Finster Baby (2): brewersalliance, Lyner,
brewersalliance (1): Finster Baby
Lyner (0): 
Robert2424 (0):  

No Lynch (0):

Not Voting: Robert2424,

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch, or 2 at deadline.
Deadline is Wednesday, October 7 at 12:00 EDT.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Fine then. If Finster Baby isn't scum, I will hate you lyner and TW and blame you for the lose. 

Vote Finster Baby

That should end the day and decide the outcome. If it is Brewers, Your unwilling to lynch him will only cost more games. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Uhh that's pretty strong wording there robert lol it's just a game

Thanks for the win ;) I was scum

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

gg brewers

Fine then. If Finster Baby isn't scum, I will hate you lyner and TW and blame you for the lose. 

Vote Finster Baby

That should end the day and decide the outcome. If it is Brewers, Your unwilling to lynch him will only cost more games. 

Well that's not fair. We were trying to convince each other here, regardless of the result. Should I blame all of you for not lynching Brewers day 1?  :huh:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Thanks @robert for voting finster btw

I've still never been lynched haha gotta keep that streak alive. 3 years and counting

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Vote Count:

Finster Baby (3): brewersalliance, Lyner, Robert2424,
brewersalliance (1): Finster Baby
Lyner (0): 
Robert2424 (0):  

No Lynch (0):

Finster Baby, Mafia Goon, has been lynched.

Town wins!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

uh

screw you brewers lol

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Lol I just wanted to see robert rage 🤣🤣🤣
Was hoping he would post before kevin updated the game

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

Good game all. 

The mob lost when Ferastical discovered Velocity.  We had been alternating turns doing kills and with a lot of heat on me from the day, we thought using Velocity to do the kill would be the better play.  Ferastical guessed right and then when Velocity couldn't counter it was pretty much game over, along with me being unable to convince Robert to keep hounding brewers. I gladly would have taken another RNG shot.

Fuck Rafay.  Your gameplay style disgusts me and certainly shows no skill at all.

I almost got it! :)

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah when it was down to the end I thought for sure RNG was gonna be in play. It was def the right kill for u on the last night there with how hard Robert was swinging for me all game. I was beyond shocked when he voted you over me lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Thank god, I was really worried we were about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory lol. Big props to Finster for making it this far and nearly winning it though. That was really smart to keep Rafay and then brewers alive, and it almost worked.

MVP for me is Ferastical. I don't think anyone would've figured out Velocity if it wasn't for him, and that basically turned it from a likely close mafia win to a likely heavily town sided win in one play. LVP is obviously Rafay who has now been lynched in three straight games over the exact same suspicious play, even though he was only mafia once (and not this game, obviously).

I'm curious if ABT had any information he was holding onto before he was night killed. I remember thinking one of the JOATs should've considered revealing when MK was about to die if they did know anything useful, just to try to keep the ball rolling and avoid losing everything they had. It's obviously a tough call though so I understand trying to hold on until MK was confirmed scum.

Oh also I'm really sad I got killed N1. I wrote down my guesses for mafia and JOATs after I found out I was dead and ended up getting two of the three mafia right (MK was way too obvious to me, and I thought Finster was more obvious too but he played really well) and guessed that Ferastical was one of the JOATs too. Thankfully town got the W anyway though :P

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Thank god, I was really worried we were about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory lol. Big props to Finster for making it this far and nearly winning it though. That was really smart to keep Rafay and then brewers alive, and it almost worked.

MVP for me is Ferastical. I don't think anyone would've figured out Velocity if it wasn't for him, and that basically turned it from a likely close mafia win to a likely heavily town sided win in one play. LVP is obviously Rafay who has now been lynched in three straight games over the exact same suspicious play, even though he was only mafia once (and not this game, obviously).

I'm curious if ABT had any information he was holding onto before he was night killed. I remember thinking one of the JOATs should've considered revealing when MK was about to die if they did know anything useful, just to try to keep the ball rolling and avoid losing everything they had. It's obviously a tough call though so I understand trying to hold on until MK was confirmed scum.

The plan from the start was for me to try and distance myself as best as possible. It was in case somebody implicated finster or MK, I was going to ask FB to do the kill that night but he was the more likely target so I took the risk haha

When Ferastical claimed as a JOAT I figured my only options were to counterclaim as the other JOAT and maybe save a day, or just hope i can convince everyone he was wrong. Unfortunately, I was busy and couldn’t think of a way to counter it so I just waited it out.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

The only way to disincentivise Rafay's playing style is to lynch inactives early, guys

Bragging time:

I'm keeping my vote so I can "told you so" later

Told you so  :P  :P  :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Good job pulling it out at the end guys. It became fairly clear that the final scum was either Rafay or Finster. Lyner recalling MK drawing attention to Rafay is what sealed it for me.

Also, I think it's safe to say that we are clearly better than the mafia championship guys. They opted to lynch on day 1's and got their asses beat at a ridiculous clip. We very wisely played the numbers and opted to no lynch for two days to start the game. This was clearly the superior strategy. Anyone who thought otherwise was completely ignoring the statistics that were in no way ambiguous.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: open, 15 players

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter