Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

F##K ANTIFA

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600902
  • Souls Baptized:1,518,583
  • Squadron:Kilo

Recently one of my neighbours decided to fly the red  banner.

The flag of the USSR.  I posted this to my Face Book page:

(Sorry, I don't know how to do a screen shot.)

"One of my neighbours is flying the flag of the USSR. I'm thinking of going all ANTI FA, and pulling that hate rag down..if you're willing to
fly a flag that stands for an ideology that killed over 60 million, then you are willing to fly swastika or a a stars and bars."

I got a number of likes , then my brother in law, who is involved with those ANTI-FA fascists, spoke up

"Do you fly the Canadian flag? Do you know about the ongoing genocide of our native folk? No one is innocent."

Challenge accepted:

M**th, I don't need to fly a Canadian flag. I wear one every single day. Do I know about "the on going genocide against our Ingenious population?" Well,why don't you ask me about the seven years I spent living with them?
Wonderful people, I have a
lot of respect for them.

Oh, by the way, NEVER use the term "folks" with me, I find it patronizing in a Neo-colonialist sort of way. I also also find the fact that you feel the need to speak for them. What? They can't do it themselves? Showing your white privilege there.
M###H, I have a lot of respect for you. You've given me good advice. I can and will admit this country has done wrong. I love this country like an adult.

I'm not some Neo-con knuckle-dagger. Can I admit we've done wrong?

Yes, I can. We've treated a lot of people less than the humans, less than our fellows they are. That makes me, and you a patriot. That we are willing to get past the wrongs that have been done. That we are willing to work towards a better tomorrow. That is something this
nation stands for. Our values, our beliefs, our respect for basic human rights, our dedication to rule of law, our respect for human dignity.

That is what I defend, and will do so with my life if necessary. M###h, my visceral reaction to that commie rag is twofold. That flag stands
for something I will never be, an instrument of oppression. It sickens me that some people think that I, your guardian, will be used to oppress
you. Never, not to my dying breath will I stand by and be used to deny my fellow citizens their rights, their freedoms.
Secondly, that rag stands for a country that, with out hesitation, would send, you, Kay##n, E###d, and me to a GULAG, just because we are what we are."

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:391465
  • Souls Baptized:1,724,782

I'm pretty damn proud of my Canadian neighbor today. 100% on your side.

Woke (adj.)

A state of awareness only achieved by those dumb enough

to find injustice in everything except their own behavior.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
Yeah. USSR. The battle of two evils in Nazi German Vs. the Soviets. They slaughtered citizens and neutral nations on both sides, the only difference was USSR never went to war with USA/allies witch prevented them being destroyed. I wish they did go to war after WW2. I feel the world would be a better place. I won't go on a tangent but I feel people high ball the USSR warfighting ability to be able to continue operating in Germany and farther west then that at that time.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

onbekende

onbekende

IRON King/Queen of Spam!!!

• Special Betsy Mask
  • 26,898 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:012501
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Now your entire reaction is justified and understandable, I just don't see why you need to drag "antifa" into this all. Has it truely become a "fuck ideology X" stream with no further tought?

Yeah the whataboutism of Canadian first nation oppresion is out of scale towards USSR "communism" (I find any reaction of "we did bad" to a "they did bad" stupid), but geez, talk about everyone blowing a gasket for the sole pleasure of stroking your own ego/ideology.

Emperor of the Benelux
Founder of the Commonwealth of Planets
Founder and CEO of JF

2021-03-21-sig.jpg

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I wish they did go to war after WW2.

General George Patton wanted to do that... he wanted to take out the USSR while we had the muscle.

He conveniently died over there, and it shut him up permanently. One of those things that make you wonder.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Yeah, these western self-proclaimed commies should talk to an Eastern European once, we could tell them all about how awesome the USSR was.

Fucking idiots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

^^^^^  Thank You

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

DeathMerchant

DeathMerchant

IRONclad

• Military - Radar Leadership
  • 6,498 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:156811
Lot of crazy things happening these days. Never in my lifetime would I have expected a world wide pandemic. Then imediately following, American citizens rioting for the sake of looting and burning this country to the ground. Plus, this is all occuring in a presidential election year.

I've been telling my friends and co-workers I feel as if life has become The Purge. Looters get off with no charges because the liberal DAs refuse to prosecute. Really puts into perspective the need to become your own bodyguard. Call 911, they tell you your on your own, and then hang up on you. So why am I paying property taxes again?

The idea of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for his.

Former Member of the VOC

IRON STATS Wars Fought: 13 POWs Taken: 2 Nations ZIed: 2 Aid Given: $341 Million

Recruits: 7 Alliances Fought: LSF, Sparta, VE, Umbrella, DBDC, STA

Alliance Seniority: 2,595 Days Soldier Casualties: 867,426 Att + 2,123,326 Def = 2,990,752

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Captain Crozier

Captain Crozier

IRON Rose

• Vault: Leadership
  • 13,748 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:374610
  • Souls Baptized:7,459,493

Lot of crazy things happening these days. Never in my lifetime would I have expected a world wide pandemic. Then imediately following, American citizens rioting for the sake of looting and burning this country to the ground. Plus, this is all occuring in a presidential election year.

I've been telling my friends and co-workers I feel as if life has become The Purge. Looters get off with no charges because the liberal DAs refuse to prosecute. Really puts into perspective the need to become your own bodyguard. Call 911, they tell you your on your own, and then hang up on you. So why am I paying property taxes again?

Srsly .... bcoz THAT they will prosecute!!!   :lol:

Don't mess with the STATE's money ... I'm just sayin' ... so fast yer head will spin.

Stay Safe. :ph34r:

374610-iron.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Yeah, these western self-proclaimed commies should talk to an Eastern European once, we could tell them all about how awesome the USSR was.

Fucking idiots.

Being on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain, I'm all with you.
I'm laughing hard whenever I see those wannabe communists, who dream about USSR and believe theyre oppressed by a fascist regime, just because they got a ticket for speeding.
Though in their defence, theyre not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

That's still not that much. Worse case scenario for next 10-15 years in the USA is another strong wave of crisis, possible colapse of the mass printed currency and even another civil war if ideological tensions will keep growing.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

An entirely fair response. I would agree that the flag of the USSR should be treated similarly to the Swastika given it's heritage. 

It's interesting though, I'm struggling to think of any major power's flag which could be seen as wholly unoffensive to fly.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

ccabal86

ccabal86

IRON Rose

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 12,373 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:362483
  • Souls Baptized:5,083,976

Fucking idiots.

Being on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain, I'm all with you.
I'm laughing hard whenever I see those wannabe communists, who dream about USSR and believe theyre oppressed by a fascist regime, just because they got a ticket for speeding.
Though in their defence, theyre not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

I think the nostalgia comes from the principle that "INEQUALITY = BAD" and the fact that with their limited mental capabilities the only type of inequality they can imagine is in terms of wealth. True, in the sense of actual owned wealth, the gap between classes was not that big in the USSR, but owned wealth wasn't the dimension by which access to goods and services was determined. Rather it was determined by one's standing in or with the Communist Party, and because of this, the USSR's society was just as tiered as any other country's. Joe Schmoe never got exclusive use to a dacha on the coast of the Azovian Sea, members of the Commissariat did, although they never paid for it.

Now, the smarter ones (e.g. those that have 5-10 brain cells as opposed to 1-2) will say that "Oh but that's just because the system was hijacked by people like Stalin who acted in bad faith. Had Leon Trotsky come to power, it would have been all different. And if we built a communist system now, we could avoid the mistakes of the past".

To this I say:

1, Yeah right

2, The fuck you could

And that's because in any human-operated political system you will have elites that favor themselves over the masses. The way they do this might be different, but it will always exist. It's encoded in human nature.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"Baptized in Fire and Blood"

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I would agree that the flag of the USSR should be treated similarly to the Swastika given it's heritage. 

I'm a real strong freedom of speech advocate. I really don't see much wrong in allowing people to advertise their stupidity. They fly that flag, and I have a pretty good idea of what they have in their head. That's an advantage to me. Symbols can't hurt you, and going down the road of protecting people from being offended, is complete insanity.

I'm a life long Republican, and I choose to not wear anything about Trump or anything MAGA, because I don't want to be assaulted in public. That's what has become of our society... and I believe it's criminal to intimidate anyone from their expression. I guess that's the Libertarian in me, but I'm always up for a talk on politics if anyone wants a conversation. I never thought Americans could hate other Americans so much... I was wrong.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Had Leon Trotsky come to power, it would have been all different.

No... it wouldn't have all been different. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Corruption is a danger in all governments, and Communism breeds corruption like bunnies. Over time, no matter what... the entire system eats itself. It's already happening here.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:

Sally, in answer to your question..."Beer and lots of it." 

I though about it after and maybe I should have left ANTIFA out of it.  What's done is done.

I actually don't think all of ANTIFA are bad or terrible people, and I think the same thing about about Republicans.  There is a hard core element, that look to cause trouble regardless.

On a side note M###h got in contact with me and apologized.  Don't get me wrong, he's a really nice person, very caring and compassionate.  As I said, I respect him.

I pointed him to this website: http://tributetoliberty.ca/

It is an organization that is trying to build a Memorial to the Victims of Communism.  The building site was defaced on Canada Day. https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/victims-communism-memorial-defaced-ottawa-1.5643316

Like others have pointed out, you have these people who are enamoured with the idea of communism.  They think its this wonderful system, which will cater to their every whim.  That whatever they want will be free and handed to them.

They don't understand, that it doesn't work.  I studied this ideology, and it's horribly flawed.

I also laugh at the hypocrisy.  Jesus, look at the smartphones they all have, the internet they enjoy, the branded clothing on their backs, the houses (or their parent's house), that they live in, and the Star Bucks coffee in their hands.  These people are content to feast from the banquet that capitalism has provided, but when they've eaten their fill they are more than prepared to selfishly take an axe to the table.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

I actually don't think all of ANTIFA are bad or terrible people

I don't know what's going on in Canada... but your kinda right... ANTIFA are not all bad or terrible... they are all bad and all terrible.

And they're cowards too. They only pull their shit in cities that they know they will get away with it. Who the hell is gonna live in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, or New York now? All the people who are not bad and terrible, are leaving in convoys.

The only "bailout" they're gonna get will be the FBI, Homeland Security, and the Border Patrol.

And if that doesn't work... the US National Guard.

I have a good friend who is a Police Officer in Tacoma Washington, and he says everything is going to hell.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Blade 619

Blade 619

Master of Nukes

• IRON President
  • 7,579 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:040973
  • Souls Baptized:7,122,755
  • Discord ID:Blade

I would agree that the flag of the USSR should be treated similarly to the Swastika given it's heritage. 

I'm a real strong freedom of speech advocate. I really don't see much wrong in allowing people to advertise their stupidity. They fly that flag, and I have a pretty good idea of what they have in their head. That's an advantage to me. Symbols can't hurt you, and going down the road of protecting people from being offended, is complete insanity.

I'm a life long Republican, and I choose to not wear anything about Trump or anything MAGA, because I don't want to be assaulted in public. That's what has become of our society... and I believe it's criminal to intimidate anyone from their expression. I guess that's the Libertarian in me, but I'm always up for a talk on politics if anyone wants a conversation. I never thought Americans could hate other Americans so much... I was wrong.

There is that (quick reference for their thoughts)! Oh, I'm not bothered from an offence angle. Life is too short to worry about being offended. 

The Americans hating Americans bit is interesting... America was after all a refuge for many persecuted groups, and a country which has been a safe haven for refugees from the old world for quite a while. There's plenty of evidence of American vs American violence going back, normally against targeted groups (such as the Mormons / Natives / Blacks /
Hispanics / Jews / southerners (in the north) / northerners (in the south) ). The currently situation is arguably the greatest polarisation since the civil war, though largely driven by trying to control the ever shortening news cycle and pretty much all sources of "news" being broadcast through a bias which is easily picked up if it's something you disagree with, and harder to identify if it's something you agree with.

Just my $0.02.

40973-detailed.png

Blade 619 you have been baptized in Fire and Blood and emerged as IRON!

I will remember this, Blade, and I will be forever grateful... oh hell words fail me!  ( @ )( @ )

Revenge is best served cold, tasting of vanilla yoghurt with vanilla and chocolate balls.

Leave it to Blade to step in and say the most completely true post in this thread. You make my day Sir.  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lysistrata

Lysistrata

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 7,133 posts
  • Resources:

Just my $0.02.

That was a good two cents.

Woke (adj.)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

HackSlash

HackSlash

Baptized

• NM|Former Member
  • 880 posts
  • Resources:

Blade, wise words.  Very wise words.  Like yourself, the last time American's were this badly divided was when one side wore blue and the other gray. It's heartbreaking to see our greatest friend, our most important trade partner, and our stanchest ally devolve into such madness.  If anything this world needs America to lead us.  To be so divided, it only serves our enemies interest.  I'm not ashamed to admit it. a strong and united America is in everyones best interest.

Lys, let me fill you in.  Yes we've had some protests here.  No, they haven't burned anything, or pulled statues to the ground.   They have defaced a few.  Not that I'd blame anyone for pulling a CSA statue down.  Let's face it, they were traitors.  But Sir Winston Churchill or Sir John MacDonald, yeah that's a  different story.

We have a Prime Minster who is under investigation for his third Code of Ethics violation.  Our Finance Minister just resigned for violating the same thing.  Seems those rich ass holes just can't grasp the idea of conflict of interest.  Just got to Google and type in WE.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users