Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

I think we need a vote count please.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

Role-playing

Left Trigger  Use Grenades
Right Trigger Use Weapon
Left Bumper   Use Armor Abilities
Right Bumper  Melee Attack
A Button      Jump
B Button      Switch Grenades
X Button      Action / Reload

*accidentally hits you with a sticky grenade* sorry! damn weird Halo controls!

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Ha, I'm pretty sure you're the one that, in the past, has spent an entire D1 posting very detailed "fancy statistics" about which strategies are more likely to be beneficial for town than others. You should know as well as anyone that influencing those estimates with your own personal read of recent events is a huge red flag, and I would bet money that you'd be all over him if he had done that.

To me, this seems like a classic case of scum deflecting their own behavior onto other people and calling it scummy, especially the "fancy statistics" accusation by you of all people. Why are you so bothered any time someone implies that there's a chance you might be scum? It's happened a lot in just the short time this game has been open, and it's getting more suspicious to me.

I feel you have a deep resentment towards me and it's affecting the way you're interpreting my words.
I use numbers, that's no secret. Does it somehow make me scummy to say that other people (like KevinH) use numbers too? Am I forbidden to say that I have different view on the numbers KevinH used?
Also I'm not bothered at all, that people might think I'm a scum. Why would I? This is normal part of the game, especially so early when virtually everyone can be a scum. I was talking about something entirely different, but I doubt that explaining it again will help you. I'll just say, that after this day you'll have to recalibrate your "clasic cases of scum behavior".

Maybe I was off, but I read the whole "Kevin and his fancy numbers" comment as a dig at the fact that he was doing the same thing you've done before. I like the whole stats angle so obviously I'm not saying you're suspicious purely because you pointed it out, but your logic didn't make sense to me, and the way you phrased your comments came off the wrong way to me. Maybe I'm wrong - a lot of times I am - but it never hurts to pressure people that seem scummy and see how they respond, as I'm sure you'd agree.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

I assume Brewers is telling the truth and that we have a 50-50 chance of getting scum in the absence of any other information.

I did not think Lord MK's vote on Lyner was anything special; it's what we do in the game of Mafia.

However, the comments since then seem desperate, so now we have some "other information"

I don't know what the vote count is so I won't switch yet, but unless I hear a better argument, I will switch to Lord MK.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Official Vote Count v5?

Tony Maurice (0):

lilwardweird (0):

brewersalliance (0):

Lyner (1): MK

Canik (0):

ABT (2): KevinH, Canik

KevinH (0):

The Warrior (0):

captainjf (0):

Rafay (0):

Torres951 (0):

MK (5): brewersalliance, ABT, Torres, lilwierdward, Rafay

Finster Baby (0):

Ferastical (0):

Robert2424 (0):

Wolfpacks (0):

Not Voting (8): Tony Maurice, Lyner, The Warrior, captainjf, Finster Baby, Ferastical, Robert, Wolfpacks 

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch or 5 at deadline.

Deadline is 9-29 at 6 PM CN time.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

MK is at 5 votes now which is already enough to lynch at deadline. I intend on voting for MK barring any new major revelations but we are still 5-6 days away from deadline so I am going to hold my vote until closer to then. Please do not hammer him this early If he gets closer to the 9 vote threshold.

@MK - You claimed that you and Brewers have the same alignment. Can you please elaborate? If you are town it will help clear Brewers on a later day.

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
@tony please pay attention to the vote count this game, no need to end it early again :P

Also I'm to the point that if MK is town I'm going to be surprised

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

Yeah, at this point I plan on voting before deadline as well. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

@tony please pay attention to the vote count this game, no need to end it early again :P

Also I'm to the point that if MK is town I'm going to be surprised

we'll see about that  B)

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Im going with brewers claim for no other reason then I've never seen a 50/50 role and want to see how it pans out

Vote MK

*Clears throat*

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Well apparently, the only way for me to win is to get lynched.
So i don't know.
Lynch me, I guess

That's the puzzle, isn't it?

I blame Velocity.
He's the one who went behind my back to give me unknown modifiers and alignment changes.

Vote: MK

This is the one that did it for me. Playing dumb like the mod is just screwing with your alignment and that's why brewers said what he said is ridiculous. I thought maybe there was a chance that you just panicked and made yourself seem worse in the moment, but this is an obvious scum tell to me.

It's true.
But I don't need your whiny ass to support me.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

There isn't like a Jester in this game, right?

God I hate Jesters...

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks

Im going with brewers claim for no other reason then I've never seen a 50/50 role and want to see how it pans out

Vote MK

*Clears throat*

Actually im seeing MKs abruptness as more frustration, like he's being chucked under a bus.

UNVOTE

VOTE brewers

I dont believe 50/50 is a thing now

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

There isn't like a Jester in this game, right?

God I hate Jesters...

Jesters would have been better, tbh.
And I'm saying this after i having been one before.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
This feels like a gambit to me, but I'm actually gonna lay low a little bit and see how others respond to this.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Vote MK

*Clears throat*
Actually im seeing MKs abruptness as more frustration, like he's being chucked under a bus.

UNVOTE

VOTE brewers

You're right I made the whole thing up so I can die come day 3

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415

You're right I made the whole thing up so I can die come day 3

could be an executioner like in ToS 

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Also I don't think a Jester would straight up imply they are a jester @lww. Their goal is to get lynched, not convince town to let them live. But even if he's a Jester, which is unlikely, lynching him is worth the risk. Besides, this is a war themed game, so I just don't see how a jester would even fit the theme.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Also if mk was town, wouldn't that in his mind mean ABT is not town based on my claim? So instead of freaking out like he is, he would be confident that ABT isn't town and therefore would be advocating for reasons why we should Lynch ABT instead. But he hasn't done one thing to suggest we should Lynch ABT...

MKs actions are in no way consistent with someone who is town

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Vote MK

*Clears throat*

UNVOTE

VOTE brewers

You don't think the frustration could be coming from him maybe being scum multiple games in a row and getting caught super early in this game? That seems more likely to me than Brewers lying about something like this on day 2 of a large game. Do you believe that would be a worthwhile gamble for Brewers to make on day 2?

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter