Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

The mafia are either inactive af or incompetent af.

Same old, same old, huh?  :rolleyes:

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

I would hate to vote someone out on a 50/50 shot...but if it must be done, and they are willing,

Neither will be willing, but it's the nature of the game.

I also just want to mention that we are taking Brewers word as pure fact here.

Is there any possibility that this story is somehow a fabrication regardless of how elaborate it is?

Keep that healthy skepticism!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

I'd believe Brewers role & ability, but that doesn't close the possibility that there are more than 2 factions, brewers might as well be a third faction

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Canik

Canik

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 764 posts
  • Resources:
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat

oh wow, some actual interesting information!

so one, either AbT or MK are probably scum.. hmm..

Vote AbT

I don't have time to check but I seem to recall some drama around AbT on D1.

Also, I've seen a couple votes on MK. Thought I'd help spice it up, make sure both were viable xD

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I'm asking about his 50-50 numbers

I can't question his vote. He does what he wants. I can question his explanation though.

I've been thinking and this is kind of a weird thing to push someone on. I can imagine how to you this doesn't seem 50/50 since you're confirmed to not be the same alignment as MK, and you would obviously know your own alignment, but we don't know anything other than that you both have different alignments. We can have theories and stuff, but without any additional information, we really can't do better than 50/50 odds in guessing which of you is scum. This of course assumes that you're not both scum, which is possible but not the most likely option at this time.

I guess it's fine to defend yourself or help push the case against MK, but I don't get why you'd question someone on why they're not more confident about alignments than any other townie could be at this point.

he is the goat. his mind doesnt work like ours

This made me LOL

I asked KevinH specifically because he's fan of numbers and his fancy statistics.
In this scenario 50/50 is an obvious starting point. Then there's a question, if there were any actions that can tilt this scale? Did MKs vote on Lyner without any explanation feel a bit scummy?
If yes, I could expect in KevinH eyes it should have tilted scale slightly (surely nearly not enough to be confident who to choose). KevinH however stated that MK's action was not suspicious to him at all.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Wow.
What the hell was that for?

I can't even play properly any more.

You guys lynched me in that game, and now in this game you want to lynch as well.

Brewers is lying, that's all i can say.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
FYI, people really need to stop editing things out of posts, especially when they contain serious gameplay accusations. I'm subscribed to the thread and I almost always read the subscription before getting on here, so it's obvious when it happens.

Btw, I'll start with the obvious: if brewers is lying, does that mean you know AbT is the same faction as you? I'm sure seeing your buddy brewers vote for you this soon is unsettling, but he didn't outright claim that he knows that you're scum, just that either you or AbT is. Which part of that claim is he lying about again?

Also I'll just go ahead and repost what MK edited out since I think it's kind of important.

Brewers.
If you are what you claim you are.
Why did you visit lyner last night?

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Okay, i didn't mean to edit out that part.
I was still writing it.
When i accidentally clicked the post button.
The issues with the mobile version of the site.

Okay, fine.
Since you want to be a prick, lww.

I will say this.

Brewers and I have the same alignment.
So suck on that.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Your snowflake tears are delicious. I'm actually trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you need to chill out and take this game more seriously again, because right now you're just digging yourself a deeper hole than before you started posting.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

*grabs popcorn*

question @brewersalliance,

you picked AbT & MK before the game started

but when did you receive the result?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
Everyone, please refrain from editing posts.

I let Torres’s slide because it was a post and vote count. Editing posts that are truly related to the actual game and involve your opinions or statements is absolutely not allowed. It will be dealt with as such. Consider this your collective warning. ;)

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Your snowflake tears are delicious. I'm actually trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you need to chill out and take this game more seriously again, because right now you're just digging yourself a deeper hole than before you started posting.

Oo.
You are trying to call me a snowflake?
Wow.
Since when did you have a spine?
Last time, i checked, you were still licking up brewer's jizz after he shagged your mom.

Lww, you can't beat me at the name calling game.
I'm a certified bigot. Samus can testify to that.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

I would hate to vote someone out on a 50/50 shot...but if it must be done, and they are willing, the greater good must be taken into account. I also just want to mention that we are taking Brewers word as pure fact here. Is there any possibility that this story is somehow a fabrication regardless of how elaborate it is?

With Brewers, anything is possible, and he's got quite the creative mind.  However, I currently believe his claim.  If the facts prove his claim to be BS, then he'll have lots of 'spainin to do.

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
@lyner also before the game

I was gonna go down that road when I put my vote on mk, but didn't realize how close it was until the deadline. (Thanks mod for not posting ANY vote counts :P)

Also I'm now 99.99999999% sure mk is scum since he's posting personal attacks about my jizz and LWWs mom lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Oo.
You are trying to call me a snowflake?
Wow.
Since when did you have a spine?
Last time, i checked, you were still licking up brewer's jizz after he shagged your mom.

Lww, you can't beat me at the name calling game.
I'm a certified bigot. Samus can testify to that.

Please refrain from personal attacks and insults, especially of that nature.
And for everyone, try not to provoke people.

MK, you’re walking a thin line here, anything more might end up being a modkill.
And I’d hate to have my first game go downhill into chaos like that ;)

@lyner also before the game

I was gonna go down that road when I put my vote on mk, but didn't realize how close it was until the deadline. (Thanks mod for not posting ANY vote counts :P)

Also I'm now 99.99999999% sure mk is scum since he's posting personal attacks about my jizz and LWWs mom lol

I can try to post a vote count on mobile but the pain of that might break my back :P

I’ll post it when I get home from work today. I’m still figuring out how often a count should go up, and my lack of access to a computer prevents me from posting them during the actual day.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Dude you're like 12. If anyone had back pain it's Finster ;)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Also aparently I missed the part where MK said I visited lyner last night (which never happened) then deleted it lol

Guess he changed his mind about faking his RC as a tracker/watcher as the person he was aparently gonna try to frame me a scum for killing is still alive and well 😂😂😂

And aparently he must have forgotten that he even voted for lyner today lol

So yeah, just based on how mk and abt are reacting I think it's quite obvious which one is the right choice... Lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
You know brewers.
I can just RC.
And the game will be up before you know it.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
I mean I'm nearly 100% sure you are scum based on how you have been reacting but sure go ahead if u wanna claim you are a watcher and I killed lyner be my guest lol or are you planning on changing your claim now that you deleted your first attempt at it after you realized that fake claim won't work lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

This is an MK distraction play