Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

I already got to it.

Join me in a vote for Torres.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

vote kevin

either TW is lying or kevin is scum.  and kevin seems to think tw is telling the truth.  if kevin was actually town he would know TW is lying and therefor would be voting TW, as TW would be scum.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

In case I don't open this before the deadline hits, I'll

Vote: Kevin

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
Vote: Kevin

Voting for Torres (the last unknown) seems like a last ditch effort to save himself. Fingers crossed that the motion was Kevin acting.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
KevinH, Arthur Payth, Marine (Vanilla Town) was shot up Day 6.

It is Night 6. Deadline is tomorrow night at 7pm CN time or whenever I get the actions.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Emile gasps for air. He's alive? How..? He looks around, and sees that all of his men are dead. He feels a pain in his chest, and when he looks down remembers. He had been stabbed by an elite, while attempting to shoot down the corvette preventing the Pillar of Autumn from escaping. He remembers being able to shoot the corvette, but after that it was blank.

He wonders why he wasn't killed, and then realizes he can hear sounds of battle, still.

"That shouldn't be possible... I'm the last one alive here.."

He crawls over to the edge of the platform he is on, and sees something that shakes even him, the fearless spartan. A hulking elite, wearing armor that his mind recognizes as The Arbiter's. What shook him, though, was what the Arbiter was doing. He was fighting... fighting a brute? The brute in question was wearing the armor of a Jiralhanae Army Commander, a rank only held by the brutes who are second to none in power.

They clashed to a standstill, as Emile rolled over and clutched the wound in his stomach, thinking; "They're going to glass what's left here, I need to get to a bunker." He slowly staggers to his feet and stumbles off, as the sound of The Arbiter and the brute Army Commander's clash fades off...

Torres951, Vance, ONI Special Activities Division (Vanilla Town) was stabbed by an energy sword Night 6.

Emile was the one member of Noble Team who did not show up in this game, and as such I used him as my narrator for the final day.

brewersalliance, Lord MK, and Rafay have tied as the Mafia with The Warrior as a Serial Killer.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i can live with a tie with TW

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Dang, what a game. That was a lot of fun to watch from the sidelines. Great play from both TW and brewers honestly, it doesn't get better than that. My only complaint is that MK and Rafay somehow get a win out of this. Did literally nothing, and MK almost ruined the game lol.

Good work Velocity!

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

i was really hoping kevin would vote tw at the end there so i could vote him.  i do not get why kevin voted torres.  since kevin was town, tw was clearly lying. oh well 

i was trying to lay as much seeds as possible to get the tw vote with pointing out the abt shooting thing and how his actions were all on already confirmed stuff, while at the same time appearing torn so i didnt accidentally come across as an over eager scum lol maybe i should have pushed a bit harder haha

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604

Nice

Alright so what happened back then lol

Did you just make up random stuff about the parity cop brewers?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
Yes. I legit made that all up

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

I WANT A RE-COUNT

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I WANT A RE-COUNT

Denied ;)

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

GG everyone and thanks Velocity for running the game. It was really fun to play. 

I knew there was something wrong with Brewers after MK's outburst. I was thinking about shooting you...shame I wasn't more reckless  :lol: .

I wonder why did it end with the draw? With KevinH's dead Brewers and TW basically knew each others identities. Why haven't you went for each other? Torres was irrelevant at this point. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

i was really hoping kevin would vote tw at the end there so i could vote him.  i do not get why kevin voted torres.  since kevin was town, tw was clearly lying. oh well 

i was trying to lay as much seeds as possible to get the tw vote with pointing out the abt shooting thing and how his actions were all on already confirmed stuff, while at the same time appearing torn so i didnt accidentally come across as an over eager scum lol maybe i should have pushed a bit harder haha

To be honest KevinH's play was a bit lifeless. At the start of the day it was clear from Velocitys comment there are 2 other factions apart from town. And the best way in this case for the town would be to introduce everyone to each other, vote no lynch and let SK / mafia sort it out between themselves at night. 

Voting a town was not the best choice, but still much better than voting mafia or SK (which would be handling victory to the not lynched faction). 

But i stil wonder why poor Torres had to die :P

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

both of us had two shots of bullet proof so it wouldnt have mattered.

if i shot tw he would have lived and torres might have voted to lynch me

I knew there was something wrong with Brewers after MK's outburst. I was thinking about shooting you...shame I wasn't more reckless   .

yeah i almost got fucked there :P  tho if you shot me it wouldnt have mattered :P

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118

Vote: brewersalliance.   Jumping on the wagon.   He's mafia y'all

Honestly the play of the game. What a #GOAT move. This was the catalyst to brewers immaculate performance. Honestly he deserves all the adulation and even the MVP award for his performance. But this play was the game changer. Anyways, hats off to brewers.  

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595
I TOLD YOU SO.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:

Honestly the play of the game. What a #GOAT move. This was the catalyst to brewers immaculate performance. Honestly he deserves all the adulation and even the MVP award for his performance. But this play was the game changer. Anyways, hats off to brewers.  

Haha, you're so full of yourself, but that's kinda right. It was a good move on your part ;).

I knew there was something wrong with Brewers after MK's outburst. I was thinking about shooting you...shame I wasn't more reckless   .

yeah i almost got fucked there :P  tho if you shot me it wouldnt have mattered :P

TW was out of one bulletproof layer, Torres was gunning for him and you got him exposed with a motion detector lie when KevinH died. You had upper hand ;)

Nonetheless great performance. Congratulations :)

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Haha, you're so full of yourself, but that's kinda right. It was a good move on your part ;).

TW was out of one bulletproof layer, Torres was gunning for him and you got him exposed with a motion detector lie when KevinH died. You had upper hand ;)

Nonetheless great performance. Congratulations :)

he had apparently two bp shots so he still had one, and a bomb so even if i killed him i would have killed myself lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter