Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[VL-01] Halo: The Battle Of Reach Mafia: Mafia-SK TIE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
959 replies to this topic

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

I voted for captainjf for 2 reasons: 1) I think he's new to mafia here. I almost always welcome new players to the game with a welcome vote on day 1.

Oh, how welcoming of you.  :wub: 

Vote -> AbT

for pushing Rafay

Anything to say about Lyner right above you? It’s a little suspicious you didn’t acknowledge his vote.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote: No lynch.
Cause Kevin said so.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

Vote count?

Here you go. I've filtered out all irrelevant information:

Rafay (1): ABT ( maybe someone else has joined but Im to lazy to check)

Care to jump on?

Sure thing.

Vote: AbT

Trying to get people to join a D1 lynch when you can't possibly know if someone is scum or not is sus.

Also can we please not no lynch today? I've yet to see a game where it actually paid off for town, and wagon analysis tends to be a much better way for us to start figuring out who the scum are.

Since we know nothing on D1, it's the day, when we can try to get rid of players which will endanger town in the future ( for example lurkers, that you cant read).
It can also be a tool to deter bad gameplay (so in this case if you' keep being a notorious lurker you risk getting lynched at the begining of the game).

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Oh, how welcoming of you. :wub:

Vote -> AbT

for pushing Rafay

Anything to say about Lyner right above you? It’s a little suspicious you didn’t acknowledge his vote.

Lyner didn't really push Rafay's lynch, right? Just justified it. AbT was actually trying to encourage other people to jump on the wagon he made.

Since we know nothing on D1, it's the day, when we can try to get rid of players which will endanger town in the future ( for example lurkers, that you cant read).
It can also be a tool to deter bad gameplay (so in this case if you' keep being a notorious lurker you risk getting lynched at the begining of the game).

I agree but why push other people to vote for someone who you can't know is scum? Yes we should vote and there are valid justifications that can be used, but unless someone is obviously playing scummy then you could be asking people to kill a townie when a better or less harmful option could present itself otherwise.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

well since LWW wont vote me

vote LWW

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

I agree but why push other people to vote for someone who you can't know is scum? Yes we should vote and there are valid justifications that can be used, but unless someone is obviously playing scummy then you could be asking people to kill a townie when a better or less harmful option could present itself otherwise.

Is this a serious question?

So you admit I have valid reasons to vote Rafay on a first day ... but at the same time, even though my justification is valid, you say I'm not allowed to ask others to join me. What kind of logic is that? 

What's more, if you're considering following statement as a serious attempt to push for Rafay's lynch

Care to jump on?

... then there might be a problem, because you're clearly overreacting in Rafay's defense. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

So you admit I have valid reasons to vote Rafay on a first day ... but at the same time, even though my justification is valid, you say I'm not allowed to ask others to join me. What kind of logic is that?

What's more, if you're considering following statement as a serious attempt to push for Rafay's lynch

Care to jump on?

... then there might be a problem, because you're clearly overreacting in Rafay's defense.

That's true.
Why are you defending rafay, lww?

Vote: Rafay.

Let's see how you react now.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Salt in the wound:

Biggest Blowout of the Week
183.40 Acme States Folly
114.97 Establishment
+68.43

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Care to jump on?

First of all I didn't say I agreed with your reasons for voting Rafay or I would've done it myself. I'm just saying that no one has valid reasons to make votes on D1 except simple stuff like inactivity and recurring recent bad play (although this is dangerous and should be used sparingly imo since it pushes people away).

Secondly, yes I would say that filtering out all votes and asking people to help lynch someone is fairly textbook for pushing to have someone lynched. Maybe you meant it as a joke but it came across to me as serious and hence scummy.

Lastly to you and MK, I couldn't care less if you all kill Rafay from a general sense, and if I have reason to suspect that he's scum I'll happily join you for him or anyone else. I just have a different philosophy about who should be lynched on D1 and nothing Rafay has done fits the bill for me: he's not inactive, he's not an insane liability to town, and at this point he hasn't done anything I would call scummy. In fact arguing with me over stupid stuff is kind of townie of him IMO since he would probably know better than putting himself in the spotlight so early on if he was scum.

well since LWW wont vote me

vote LWW

This is like reverse OMGUS :huh:

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067

Salt in the wound:

183.40 Acme States Folly
114.97 Establishment
+68.43

The Covenant is invading and KevinH is worried about his fantasy football team getting trashed..

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Lyner didn't start the wagon, now did he? And last time I checked, you can't vote for two people at once, so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

The Covenant is invading and KevinH is worried about his fantasy football team getting trashed..

One has to maintain priorities.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004

I'm rather enjoying KevinH's discomfort.

UNVOTE

VOTE:  No Lynch

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

One has to maintain priorities.

i mean if you are part of The Covenant and thus partaking in said invasion, I think your Fantasy Football Team being trashed would def be a bigger priority... just saying lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Lyner didn't start the wagon, now did he? And last time I checked, you can't vote for two people at once, so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No mention or acknowledgement? A vote isn’t the only way to do this.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Ferastically

Dude. AbT started the wagon on Rafay, then urged others to join him. That's what I consider by pushing, alright? The fact that Lyner, or even MK joined in didn't really concern my statement. 

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Robert2424

Robert2424

Minister of Defense (P&W)

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,720 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:538459
  • Souls Baptized:4,412,595

I mean. only like 3 people in this community would use the Vig ability the right way. If there was a troll game of everyone being vigs and no actual scum, you'd just end up shooting each other anyways. 

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

(Doom War Damage Rank) 35: Robert2424 - 21 - 67,720.61 - 28,156.05 - 96,651.47

Posted Image

Robert2424 has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Dude. AbT started the wagon on Rafay, then urged others to join him. That's what I consider by pushing, alright? The fact that Lyner, or even MK joined in didn't really concern my statement. 

Your reasoning doesn’t make sense

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Salt in the wound:

183.40 Acme States Folly
114.97 Establishment
+68.43

Tbf he's probably like halfway up the post count and hasn't posted about this super meaningful first day yet. Scum fluff posting, maybe?

:P

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Salt in the wound:

183.40 Acme States Folly
114.97 Establishment
+68.43

Tbf he's probably like halfway up the post count and hasn't posted about this super meaningful first day yet. Scum fluff posting, maybe?

:P

Don't make me kill you with my energy sword and needler!

Good old times on my 360 when 6 of us on halo 3 yelling at the tv and claiming screen cheets every 2 seconds.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter