Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[MK-6] Switch - SK wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
612 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

my claim does not have anything that can be verified that is correct

tony claim also does not have anything in it that can be proven. what it does have is multiple lies in it where he has changed his tune to fit the course of the game.  

so whats more likely to be the lie?

option a) unprovable and never changed

option b )  unprovable and changed multiple times to fit the narrative of the day

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Finster Baby

Finster Baby

Former President

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,294 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:503943
  • Souls Baptized:2,946,004
  • Squadron:Kilo

Yesterday FB was saying that it's too soon to hammer but today he jumps in right after I voted Tony, so yeah very scummy move there.

Alright if nobody changed his mind soon I'm pretty sure Brewers is going to be lynched.

So, assuming Tony is cop and brewers is scum, some food for thought:

Assuming SK has town protection:

• It's in SK's best interest to get investigated by cop so SK might not kill Tony. Mafia would still try to kill cop. 

Assuming SK has mafia protection:

• Both Mafia & SK might target cop. Would be great for us if their target overlaps (only one dead) or if both sides are afraid of overlapping targets (Tony can secure another player tomorrow).

Another thought:

Doc will be shutdown from tonight since there will only be one scum left and SK can shut it down, so there is probably a merit for Doc to RC early tomorrow, acting as semi innocent child instead.

Of course all this relies on Brewers being our scum. If Tony is actually fooling us all along then town will most likely lose anyway, unless scums are gunning each other (which is unlikely).

The flaw with your argument here is I was intending to hammer Tony.  Him and brewers were both at 3, which is half lynch.  My vote did NOT hammer him.  It takes 5 votes to immediately lynch.

So who is the scum now?

Finster Baby
Acme States
Proud to be the 5th IRON President.
Happily Retired. Here we go again...

IRON Minister of Defence. That means I get to play with the big guns! :D
Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I know this can't be proven for anyone else, but I am town, and outside of that brief suspicion (which I buy was a mistake), his play shows that he treated me like a townie throughout the game which is consistent with his claim. So yes, his claim is partially provable at least for me, and it's absolutely harder to fake since if he'd voted for me at some point it would be more obvious he made up the result.

Also if I had to put money down, I would bet that Finster is the SK and Don is the last mafia, almost regardless of whether the 2nd one is brewers or Tony. Not worth really getting into that more right now though.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

so i take it youre not planning on telling us your thoughts on this @dontavian? 

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

so i take it youre not planning on telling us your thoughts on this @dontavian?

Nope...wrong again:

@brewers WRT your post: “so i had a reason to point that out. its a typical scum tell.
i get being frustrated at being called out for it, but with everything going on, it would be nice of you to at least weigh in on the tony and me thing, and not just saying you are voting for me because i pointed out your actions at the start of the day is a VERY common scum tell” and “What you did is literally new scum player 101. was i supposed to just ignore it? lol town players typically do not rush to RC, its not a good play. i get what you were thinking, and i do think youre probably town (though u could be the sk)”

Look earlier in the thread… where you decided to pick me to throw shade on me was NOT when I RCd. It was my initial post after the day started:

“one thing that always intrigues me is when people feel the need to state the beyond obvious stuff like this:
Dontavian, on 17 Nov 2020 - 07:11, said:
Things are going well so far...except for Town 5 Townies to 1 Scum is not a sustainable trend

i always feel like its someone trying way to hard to appear like they are town. if youre town, obviously having three town die per cycle is a bad thing lol you dont need to scream it to the entire world that you think its a bad thing. so i always take these posts with a grain of salt, as don could be a scum trying to appear like he is concerned for the town. and it would fit along with the scum being relatively newer with the kill of Kevin.”

Which, was basically the same thing LWW posted as his day-starting post: “…, and now we only have 8 players and 3 scum left and are one mislynch away from LYLO. So, good work everyone. Let's at least try to get today right”, but you specifically picked me (not LWW) and offered up I was obviously scummy or such a novice as not to know better. Sooo, PAY ATTENTION HERE LWW… the way I read what he did: brewers signed on as the day started and singled me out as someone not in his faction that he could cast shade/reasonable doubt and possibly start a wagon on…so he started throwing “must be scum” accusations my way. I don’t think he anticipated my radical response of basically [paraphrasing] “I’ll be your huckleberry… I think what you just did was self-ID as not Town… not only that, but since I’m not a PR of any kind and Town is against the ropes…I’m VT.” Once we started that, brewers needed an out… surprisingly TM then decided to RC as a Cop (“I have a bit of a bomb to drop. I am here to role claim as the cop”). brewers disengaged from me, counter-claimed that HE was the cop and off they went.

Something else to perhaps think about: We’re proceeding on the supposition that one of them is telling the truth…that either TM is Town or brewers is, even though there are holes in both versions. What if neither of them is? What if both RCs are fabricated? Isn’t it possible that one is scum and one is the SK and now they are locked in the “vote him, not me” struggle? It’s possible brewers is our SK, he was looking to maximize his impact today/improve his tactical position by trying to start a wagon on me when the day began. TM decided since I RCd as Town, he’d throw that out there to deflect attention from himself and got entangled with brewers in a death-spiral. LWW’s earlier post (Posted 17 November 2020 - 10:28 AM) points out: “Somewhat on that note, between WP and CoD, it looks like the SK is probably more experienced, or at least someone who understands the progression of kills. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Velocity, brewers, or maybe even Finster or Lyner. Just something to keep in mind, especially given what brewers said yesterday about it being in the SK's best interests to help us scum hunt which may make them seem more townish.”

I’m leaving my vote on brewers as these actions bolster my intuition from the way he singled me out as a potential scapegoat.

@LWW- so, there’s more reasoning on my leaving my vote for brewers. Take it, leave it, I don’t care.

WRT your rambling: “It's dangerous for the town for you to skate by without weighing in on this decision at all. Saying that your original complaint with brewers is enough justification for you to stay silent the rest of the day is crazy, and exactly what scum would want to do. Even now you're not actually weighing in, just getting mad that I keep calling you out.
If you're town then you're just hurting the rest of us by being too scared of being seen as scummy to help us. I don't know how you don't see that, unless you're scum and think that changing your tune will make you even more suspicious lol.”

- Do you even read posts or are you for some reason just focused on being combative with me specifically? You spent all that time putting together your 11-page document, analyzing everyone’s posts and yet you can’t get away from: “Also if I had to put money down, I would bet that Finster is the SK and Don is the last mafia, almost regardless of whether the 2nd one is brewers or Tony. Not worth really getting into that more right now though.” You could not be more wrong about me. I don’t know how else to play more Town than I am and I don’t have an extensive-enough dossier with anyone to know how I “normally” play. If you feel that adamant about my scumminess, vote for me.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
That's a lot of words to say almost nothing about the Tony and brewers situation, except for this:

Something else to perhaps think about: We’re proceeding on the supposition that one of them is telling the truth…that either TM is Town or brewers is, even though there are holes in both versions. What if neither of them is? What if both RCs are fabricated? Isn’t it possible that one is scum and one is the SK and now they are locked in the “vote him, not me” struggle? It’s possible brewers is our SK, he was looking to maximize his impact today/improve his tactical position by trying to start a wagon on me when the day began. TM decided since I RCd as Town, he’d throw that out there to deflect attention from himself and got entangled with brewers in a death-spiral. LWW’s earlier post (Posted 17 November 2020 - 10:28 AM) points out: “Somewhat on that note, between WP and CoD, it looks like the SK is probably more experienced, or at least someone who understands the progression of kills. Wouldn't surprise me if it's Velocity, brewers, or maybe even Finster or Lyner. Just something to keep in mind, especially given what brewers said yesterday about it being in the SK's best interests to help us scum hunt which may make them seem more townish.”

It's highly unlikely that they're both scum, and if they were then we're in great shape because it means we'll hit scum either way and get one step closer to winning. This isn't complicated, we need to lynch scum today or we effectively lose.

As for, well, the rest of it lol, I've said several times that the only thing that matters today is figuring out which of Tony and brewers are lying. We need to see who picks which sides since that'll help us catch the other two scum assuming we get it right today, and pushing people to justify their positions is smart because it's harder for scum to play dumb now vs tomorrow when more cards are on the table. If you don't want to address the main situation other than to say "maybe they're both scum" then that's your choice. We'll see how it works out for you in the next game day.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

That's a lot of words to say almost nothing about the Tony and brewers situation, except for this:

It's highly unlikely that they're both scum, and if they were then we're in great shape because it means we'll hit scum either way and get one step closer to winning. This isn't complicated, we need to lynch scum today or we effectively lose.

As for, well, the rest of it lol, I've said several times that the only thing that matters today is figuring out which of Tony and brewers are lying. We need to see who picks which sides since that'll help us catch the other two scum assuming we get it right today, and pushing people to justify their positions is smart because it's harder for scum to play dumb now vs tomorrow when more cards are on the table. If you don't want to address the main situation other than to say "maybe they're both scum" then that's your choice. We'll see how it works out for you in the next game day.

You really don’t read do you...or you’re incapable of comprehending. My vote stays on brewers, that’s me weighing in on the current situation. Others can weigh in, or debate, or hammer one of them and end this miserable day. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lol k. Don't worry I'll read it again later once I have more to add to my Google doc :)

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

I mean, what Tony is saying is believable. I did a bold claim in a game once, people believed me, so, I think I want to return the favour.

Vote -> Brewersalliance

Also, as I said D2, I'm super not comfortable with Lyner and Brewers being on the same wagon.

I had the chance to end day 1 early with at least one death to mod kills. Nobody would have batted an eye because of my previous behaviours. If I remember correctly I was even encouraged to end the day.

I do think someone would've minded, to be fair. Especially if the mod-killed person was a townie. And you can stop saying "I'm cop, brewers scum" in every post, I think we get it by now  :P 

Alright, as I was writing this, FB changed his vote to Tony and Lyner unvoted. Huh. Makes me think.

WAIT, DID TONY JUST GET LYNCHED?

also wait, you are voting for me because in a past game you claimed JOAT?  how does that even remotely correlate to what is going on here lol  either tony is lying or I am lying. Oh and need i remind you TONY ADMITTED THAT HE WAS MAKING UP WHAT HIS RESULTS WERE JUST TO FIT WITH WHAT WAS BEING SAID BY EVERYONE ELSE

i feel like im banging my head against the wall here lol

also tony saying side with me i didnt get you mod killed d1 is also not true.  as MK said,  

If a full majority vote happens, no mod kill will occur.

which btw was before tony still tried to claim he saved you d1 lol

i know this is minor, but he has constantly said minor things that just arent consistent/truthful or accurate.  if it wss just one thing, sure he might get a pass as a small mistake, but it keeps happening over and over again.  seriously, how many lies does he need to tell before we finally call it like it is.

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, its probably a duck.

Tony is the scum.  

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ferastical

Ferastical

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,213 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:603712
  • Souls Baptized:😵
  • Discord ID:Ferastically
also wait, you are voting for me because in a past game you claimed JOAT?

Oh, I forgot about that game, but that wasn't the one I was thinking about. It was on another forum, some long time ago now. 

Truth is, I want to believe in Tony. He has just been roaming around in previous games, not doing much and never really contributing, but this game has been different. That makes you think, right? He has to be putting in effort for something. Either he is a cop and is really trying hard to push forward his findings (sure, making some mistakes along the way) or he is scum/SK, trying out a very bold strategy to force us into an endgame that would be advantageous for him. In both cases, he's atleast contributing to play, so I don't want to discourage it by immediately jumping on his wagon because of the things he said.

D2, I was on board with Kevin. I had a strong feeling he was town, I wasn't 100% sure, yes, but still, some part of me knew. All that because of the previous actions he had done. All I got in response was "oh, this is a common strategy that" and "every scum knows how to act this". But deep down inside, we're all simple humans, it all just comes down to our psychology. Once you've been granted some role in a mafia game, there are some actions people want to strictly avoid. Analyzing a game with 3 different factions unfortunately becomes 100 times more difficult than with 2, and mistakes can be made, for example, I didn't take heavily into account that Kevin might've been an SK, I will admit that. But always doubting yourself isn't a good thing to do either.

Who I've decided to vote for now is not because of the claims we have been presented with on D3. My judgement goes back further, the moment we made our first posts on this thread. Tony's claim matches with what he has said in the past. And don't pretend you haven't lied a single bit - some time after Tony's claim you said to him, and I quote "since the cop can also get a result on the sk, he would either get a result of guilty or not guilty, or town/not town.Now yes, you said later that you could've missed the post where MK explained it, but at that point in time in the game this sentence could be regarded as a lie just as much as anything Tony has said. 

No matter the outcome, I just want to praise both Brewers and Tony for this amazing duel of the minds. Both have shown great dedication, that they are not in this game to give up. This will most definitely be a good game to read through once it's finished.  :) 

A new signature is currently under construction.

The previous signature caused multiple visual errors to users with different screen resolutions.

We humbly apologize.

Fermandia Inc.

© 2021

Spoiler

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

ahh fuck it.  youre not changing your mind.  

I have never been lynched, so if anyone is gonna lynch me its going to be me

vote brewers

I am mafia

kind of hard to talk your way out of it in this set up since all the roles are pretty much known.  The usual sanity or framer arguments cant really work so It was either fake cop or go fuck i died.

And don't pretend you haven't lied a single bit

that actually was not a lie.  I had no idea MK posted that back on d1 or w.e.  Had a fuck ton of shot going on in RL so i wasnt paying attention much.   when LWW pointed out MK said something along those lines, i had a minor heart attack.  And then for some reason Tony backtracked.  I have no idea why lol.    I am actually proud of tony for FINALLY TRYING in a game.

Tho it does kind of blow my mind that tony posting that he straight up lied and made up his investigation results just to fit the town did not get him instantly lynched.  i dont think ive ever seen anything happen like that in a mafia game.  in fact tony saying that somehow got you and lyner to revote me.  i dont think that will ever make sense to me.  but whatever haha

i also am 98% sure I know who the sk is.  It is Velocity.  He was so confident I am the cop switch.  And he claimed to KNOW i am scum.  Well the only way he would actually know that is if he was in control of the SK switches, and therefore would know when the cop was really on or off.

He would know which of us is telling the truth.  he would know that tony's results coincide with when he turned off the cop (night 1)  and when he left the cop on n(n0 and n2), and then he would know my results were fake.  Thats why i changed them, to try to draw out the sk.  and it worked.

Velocity would also vote me off before the cop, because he can now turn the cop off at will, rendering tony useless the rest of the game.  so it makes sense he would vote me over tony.  Yes, my partner is still out there, but i think its more important for the town to take out the sk first if you want a chance to win.    hell, i would almost say lets vote velocity today and me tomorrow, since killing him would change it from two night kills to one night kill, but im sure someone will just hammer me and I wont have the chance to hammer myself :P

kinda sucks being scum the very next game after i pulled that double bus.  i knew id draw the cop early in this game and if the sk turned the cop back on, id be screwed.  figured my streak would come to an end this game haha

but yeah, make sure to lynch velocity tomorrow, since he is the sk lol  

after i die it will be 7 alive

5 town, 1 mafi, 1 sk

two night kills will make it potentially

3 town, i mafia, 1 sk

if u start guessing and mislynch thats basically game over since there will be two more night kills so MAKE SURE to take out Velocity, he is the SK

that makes it 3 town 1 mafia

then the night kill

2 town, 1 mafia

and u have a shot to figure it out, or u could be wrong and mafia wins

but i think this gives town the best chance to win (and mafia at least some sort of chance)

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Wow lol. Not really sure what to say except

Vote: brewers

GJ Tony

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Wow lol. Not really sure what to say except

Vote: brewers

GJ Tony

ive already been hammered so your vote doesnt count :P  i am lynched and you were not part of it!  SUCK IT!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah I couldn't remember if you hammered yourself or not. Also I like to troll you early in games but I'm not about to lose just because it'd be fun to lynch you lol. Glad it finally happened though ;)

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275
Vote Count

Brewersalliance (5): Dontavian, Tony, Velocity, Ferastical, Brewers
Tony Maurice (2): lww, Baby
Velocity (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lyner (0):
lilweirdward (0):
Dontavian (0):
Finster Baby (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Limey

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Wednesday, November 25 at 0000 UTC.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Yeah I couldn't remember if you hammered yourself or not. Also I like to troll you early in games but I'm not about to lose just because it'd be fun to lynch you lol. Glad it finally happened though ;)

uhh u told me multiple times via discord that you were gonna be part of my first lynch.  

bml_web.png

but anyways the game is not locked yet so lets discuss how Velocity is the SK while we still can

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:

Post Count

brewersalliance     66 (30)
lilweirdward     57 (24)
Tony Maurice     47 (19)
Finster Baby     39 (8)
Dontavian     37 (10)
Ferastical     31 (9)
Lyner     29 (11)
Velocity     17 (8)

well the day was mostly a three-way discussion. the contribution from everyone outside brewers, tony and lww was just above the requirement.

46 posts compared to 73 posts shared among the 3 of them, an average of 9.2 posts, compared to 24.34 among the top 3.

whereas Day 2 was more even, with brewers having 12 posts, and the average being 14.

the decision to off CoD and AbT's withdrawal really affected the overall town spirit.

which again brings to the front the point that people who are leading the game shouldn't be killed immediately.

Vote Count

Brewersalliance (5): Dontavian, Tony, Velocity, Ferastical, Brewers

Brewersalliance, Mafia Vigilante Switch, was lynched on Day 3.

It is now Night 3.

Please submit all night actions before Tuesday, 24th of November 0000 UTC.

If all night actions are submitted before then, i will start D4 early.

"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Lilweirdward, Vanilla Townie, was cuckshot (shot and killed) on Night 4.

Night 1 Ends.

It is now Day 4.

Vote Count

Tony Maurice (0):
Velocity (0):
Ferastical (0):
Lyner (0):
Dontavian (0):
Finster Baby (0):

No Lynch (0):

Not voting: Limey, Baby, Dontavian, Tony, Velocity, Ferastical

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch or 3 at deadline.
Deadline is Sunday, November 29 at 0000 UTC.

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
...bah?

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
Special kill flavour, courtesy of brewers.😂

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter