Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-10] Election Mafia - Town Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
516 replies to this topic

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

Why though? It really doesn’t matter. You know I’m town and it’s only day one anyway, what else am I supposed to do. It was a joke.

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
I don't know you're town, how would I know that? Also you could vote for someone else, or say you're town sooner than 1:30 before deadline lol.

Anyway I'm not going to change the will of the people because the whole game breaks down if I do. What if I did that because you and I were both scum and I was trying to save you? What if we're both town and I was just being dumb? Everyone else can't tell the difference and it would make scum's job way easier. Treat this like any other game where you have to convince people to unvote you, not me alone.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

You don’t know I’m mafia either. You’ll kill a town day 1 and the blood is on your hands.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Pretty sure it would be on Kevin, Torres, MK, and Velocity's hands. For just this day, think of me like the moderator. I don't have a vote, I'm just responsible for killing the person with the most votes at the end of the day. It's why I definitely shouldn't be elector again for at least a few days lol because I'm essentially getting a free pass to not play the game for this day.

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

You don’t have to kill anyone at all. You don’t need to listen to them. It’s worthless to kill me now then the deep state getting a night kill. It’s just going to end the game quicker. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Well at least you're defending yourself finally lol.

You can read back through the day if you want, but even if the elector was allowed to vote no lynch (I can't), it doesn't make sense to do that since we'll never learn anything. There's no roles who can investigate or stop kills other than the PC who can do it once, and the rest of the game we'll have no way to win except vote mafia out.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

BREAKING NEWS:  The State of Nevada has still not finished counting the votes, even though the deadline has passed.  After a thorough investigation, it has been determined that one man is responsible for the delay. LilyliberalWad has single handedly caused this delay by simply forgetting to tally the votes.  The Nevada Election Commission has since fired him from his duties.

LWW has been banned from being chosen as the Elector.

It is now Night 1.  Night 1 will last until 11/9 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Breaking News: The decision desk can now project that Lindsey Graham will hold off the challenger and defeat Jamie Harrison (Finster Baby). This is a huge blow to the democrats chances at retaking the Senate.

We will be going live soon to South Carolina as Senator Graham is expected to speak.

Finster Baby, Jamie Harrison, a US Citizen has lost his election on N2

It is now D2
Deadline is 11/16 at 9am CN time

The Warrior has been selected as the Elector for D2

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Sorry guys, I was obviously online and meant to put in the vote but had a minor incident with my family come up that distracted me. I'll take my lashings for being a bad elector :(

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180
  • Squadron:Kilo

That looks bad. Unfortunatelly we've lost one day. We got 4 lynch chances, now due to no lynch yesterday we have just 3. 

I trust you'd not go with a low play of "family excuse" in order to save your scum pal and I assume it was just a bad luck. Personally I don't feel like voting on you in retaliation, but we cannot have any more of such accidents, or we'll lose.

You don’t have to kill anyone at all. You don’t need to listen to them. It’s worthless to kill me now then the deep state getting a night kill. It’s just going to end the game quicker. 

This is not the case. Unfortunatelly we need to vote and lynch people, even if that means going blind. Best case we need to lynch 2 scum and hope PC will mop up the last one at night.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Sorry guys, I was obviously online and meant to put in the vote but had a minor incident with my family come up that distracted me. I'll take my lashings for being a bad elector :(

I can vouch for this.

He was complaining to me on discord about something with his family when deadline rolled around.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah I know how it looks, and while I obviously don't want to die, I wouldn't hold it against anyone who votes me on principle anyway just to discourage people from doing it again. At least I'm banned from getting it again though, eh? Lol

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

LilyliberalWad has single handedly caused this delay by simply forgetting to tally the votes.

The scummy thing to do would be to pick a townie to kill and say "oh well".

The no lynch hurts the town, but I don't think it's worth "punishing" LilyLiberalWad.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I'm gonna go ahead and place my meaningless vote.

Vote: Robert

For just barely meeting the activity requirement and not voting on D1. This isn't the game to barely engage (yes I see the slight irony lol).

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

RIP Finster

But look on the bright side guys, Biden won :Toot:

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

But look on the bright side guys, Biden won

COMMENTS LIKE THIS WILL GET YOU MOD KILLED

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

But look on the bright side guys, Biden won

COMMENTS LIKE THIS WILL GET YOU MOD KILLED

It does not violate any of the rules listed in the first post

Rules
  • Each night the Electoral College will pick a primary and back up elector.  If the primary elector is eliminated, the backup will become the elector
  • During the day phase each player may speak in thread
  • Players votes do not count, but they may "vote" to let their voices be heard
  • The elecotr for the day will post "PLAYER NAME HAS LOST THEIR ELECTION" at any time during the day.  This ends the day at that player is eliminated
  • After the day, the game goes to night.
  • The game thread is closed during the night. Only mafia may speak to each other at night.
  • All active roles may submit actions via PM at night.
  • The mafia can, as a faction, eliminate one player at night.
  • After the night, the game goes to day.
  • If the Electoral College is eliminated at any time, a new player will assume the role at random.
  • All dead players (lynched or killed) can no longer participate in the game.
  • Basic rules for maintaining the integrity of the game thread are in effect (i.e. players may not quote their Role PMs, nor may they discuss the game outside the game thread unless otherwise permitted, etc.)
  • The game is won when only one faction remains in the game.
  • Mass role-claiming is not allowed, but you may reveal your role if you have something interesting to share.
  • You may pm me questions or ask them in the game thread but you may not get an answer to some things.
  • All roles are sane and known

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
It violates the basic integrity rule. Biden "won" from fraud and cheating. Celebrating fraud and cheating makes me believe that you will commit fraud or cheat with my game

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Ali bin Turban

Ali bin Turban

Steadfast

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 3,647 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:346180

Don't be scared Torres. Those accusations are baseless and you'll win at any court  :P  

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

Don't be scared Torres. Those accusations are baseless and you'll win at any court  :P  

I AM THE SUPREME COURT

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter