Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I am extremely confused lol, I need a minute to think.

Yeah, it's my fault. I went and looked up how a vig looks to someone when investigated. I apparently landed on detective rather than cop. Mafia Wiki says that a detective gets "guilty" results on any purposeful kill (scum, vig, etc). I was trying to get ahead of the responses by saying how I would likely look. However, I was in the wrong section of the wiki. When Rafay gets back and posts his results, you will see.

I mean as long as Rafay does eventually confirm you then I'm ok, that just really threw me off haha. There's literally no chance that you're mafia since no one counter claimed you killing Kevin, so outside of the remote chance that you're an SK, I still don't have reason to believe you'd be anything other than what you claimed. Well, other than you accidentally saying you were :P

@brewers can you please clear this up by telling Rafay his result? Rafay, please tell us the result once brewers gives it to you.

i will not confirm or deny any results have or have not been sent to any person who may or may not claim to be any sort of role or not any role

Thanks buddy, I always know I can count on you to be straight up with me.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I mean, he did answer the question by denying to answer it 🤔

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

captainjf is not guilty.

Just got the PM. What if he's the godfather tho? He said he did kill.

LWW and captain, I got "not guilty"

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

captainjf is not guilty.

Thanks for confirming. Captain has claimed Vigilante which is why he admitted to doing a kill. This is more bulletproof since he claimed to have killed Kevin (mafia) after claiming vig the day before and was not countered, which makes it near impossible that he's lying, especially if you got "not guilty" on him.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

captainjf is not guilty.

I can see why you may be suspisious, but a Godfather Vigilante? That would be strange...I also killed a scum on N2 so that would be even stranger. You statement is correct though, I did kill on N3...I shot Wolf, remember? I regret my decision to an extent, but he had been busy and wouldn't contribute much to discussion today anyways.

That said, who are you sus of Rafay?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I'm still not sure between Velocity and Dontavian. Both of them behaved suspiciously yesterday (Velocity was defended by COD and didn't vote, and Dontavian voted captain while ignoring COD). Velocity is at least defending himself I guess, whereas Dontavian has been notably absent since the last few questions captain and I pressured him on.

Maybe tomorrow after the Super Bowl I'll go through the last 3 vote results and see if I can pick apart any useful trends.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

I'm still not sure between Velocity and Dontavian. Both of them behaved suspiciously yesterday (Velocity was defended by COD and didn't vote, and Dontavian voted captain while ignoring COD). Velocity is at least defending himself I guess, whereas Dontavian has been notably absent since the last few questions captain and I pressured him on.

Maybe tomorrow after the Super Bowl I'll go through the last 3 vote results and see if I can pick apart any useful trends.

This is right in line with what I was thinking. Just to clear things up, is this the current assumptions?

Captainjf: Town, Vig (Rafay Result Not Guilty)

Rafay: Town, Cop

LLW: Town, VT (Rafay result Not Guilty)

Don: Town, VT

Velocity: Town, Bodyguard

With this list (if I got it correct), the most sus is Don. That is likely where my vote will fall, but I am not comfortable voting yet.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

No one’s “pressuring” me, and it really wouldn’t matter wtf I would say... I RCd about who I am, and was immediately SUS. Captain has  championed me being SUS most of the game. And he’s wrong. 

I wasn’t going to vote at all, because I didn’t have any evidence strong enough...but brewers said non voters run the risk of mod killed and brewers is wild enough to do it. COD was in the lead on votes...me joining a wagon late would’ve been scummy (which according to wiki, EVERYTHING is a scum tell) so I picked captain to throw my vote on. It might have put him in trial by combat, depending on other votes.

Anyway, captain and lww feel free to vote for me and mislynch a Town. Guaranteed.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
THE WARRIOR (2) rafay, cod,

Purely because of this vote, I’m going with

VOTE:

Rafay

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

No one’s “pressuring” me, and it really wouldn’t matter wtf I would say... I RCd about who I am, and was immediately SUS. Captain has  championed me being SUS most of the game. And he’s wrong. 

I wasn’t going to vote at all, because I didn’t have any evidence strong enough...but brewers said non voters run the risk of mod killed and brewers is wild enough to do it. COD was in the lead on votes...me joining a wagon late would’ve been scummy (which according to wiki, EVERYTHING is a scum tell) so I picked captain to throw my vote on. It might have put him in trial by combat, depending on other votes.

Anyway, captain and lww feel free to vote for me and mislynch a Town. Guaranteed.

So, I have to ask the question then. You didn't want to throw your vote into the wagon (I wouldn't have called it scummy) but you thought it would look scummy. What was the reasoning for throwing it on me, a person who killed a scum the previous night?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

So, I have to ask the question then. You didn't want to throw your vote into the wagon (I wouldn't have called it scummy) but you thought it would look scummy. What was the reasoning for throwing it on me, a person who killed a scum the previous night?

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/65177-ba-11-a-dance-with-dragons-day-4/page-21#entry1028504

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Deadline is approaching, with very little to go on (TWs Miller claim is it) and apparently game apathy level is high, So to mix it up some...

Because the apathy of the game is high?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

CAPTAIN 
DONTAVIAN
LWW  (1) Velocity
RAFAY (1) Dontavian
VELOCITY 

Not voting:  Captain, LWW, Rafay

with 5 Alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline

deadline is 2/10 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

VOTE:
Rafay

So are you saying that he's faking his Cop claim? I legitimately don't understand what you're doing here, this is worse than your half attempt to find reasons to vote for captain, and now you've done it for the two most confirmed townies in the game.

I'm waiting to see what Rafay thinks (and also if Velocity has any input other than sussing me), but right now I'm leaning towards Dontavian for my vote once the day gets closer to its end.

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

Look I openly told all my results to everyone Dontavian. Why after three days have you realized that I might be fake claiming?

That said, who are you sus of Rafay?

I really cant say anything. Last time I thot TW was mafia and I was really really wrong. 

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

CAPTAIN
DONTAVIAN
LWW
RAFAY (1) Dontavian
VELOCITY

Not voting: Captain, LWW, Rafay, Velocity

I had voted for lww a while back

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

CAPTAIN
DONTAVIAN
LWW
RAFAY (1) Dontavian
VELOCITY

Not voting: Captain, LWW, Rafay, Velocity

I had voted for lww a while back

lol okay.  this is a bitch to do on mobile lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

VOTE:
Rafay

So are you saying that he's faking his Cop claim? I legitimately don't understand what you're doing here, this is worse than your half attempt to find reasons to vote for captain, and now you've done it for the two most confirmed townies in the game.

I'm waiting to see what Rafay thinks (and also if Velocity has any input other than sussing me), but right now I'm leaning towards Dontavian for my vote once the day gets closer to its end.

Why wait? You and captain have been on my ass for most of the game. I now completely understand the folks that constantly lurk in games and participate little...to do otherwise only brings on constant badgering. That and the fact that literally everything that’s posted or not posted equates to a scum tell in the Wiki compendium and some people can’t interpolate beyond what’s codified in that tome. 
Anyway, I don’t see a need to wait... quit talking about it and vote your “conscience” then it’ll be up to Rafay to hammer me, vote lww and continue deliberating, or we keep staring at each other until the deadline.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

VOTE:
Rafay

Why wait? You and captain have been on my ass for most of the game. I now completely understand the folks that constantly lurk in games and participate little...to do otherwise only brings on constant badgering. That and the fact that literally everything that’s posted or not posted equates to a scum tell in the Wiki compendium and some people can’t interpolate beyond what’s codified in that tome. 
Anyway, I don’t see a need to wait... quit talking about it and vote your “conscience” then it’ll be up to Rafay to hammer me, vote lww and continue deliberating, or we keep staring at each other until the deadline.

We are just questioning your actions. You have yet to provide an explanation for the vote on me and the vote on Rafay (the two most townie of the five of us). You said you voted me to "change things up" and your vote for rafay because "he voted TW".

Can you provide any additional comments or reasoning without badgering on how we are on your ass? We can't comment on things unless actions are taken. If no one discusses, we can't move forward. You are not discussing and thus things aren't moving forward. I understand it's hard to discuss things with only having a VT role, but come on...

MY SUS ORDER

Don

Velocity

LLW

Rafay

Me

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Nope, I can’t... as a VT, I really have nothing else to offer up as evidence. Both you and lww have come after me since I RCd because of the timing of it or whatever, or how I said it, or whatever it was... your laser-focus on me has been misplaced, if you lynch me, you have missed the opportunity to take out the remaining scum. That’s as plain and forthright as I can be in an effort to help town win the game. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter