Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Nope, I can’t... as a VT, I really have nothing else to offer up as evidence. Both you and lww have come after me since I RCd because of the timing of it or whatever, or how I said it, or whatever it was... your laser-focus on me has been misplaced, if you lynch me, you have missed the opportunity to take out the remaining scum. That’s as plain and forthright as I can be in an effort to help town win the game. 

With as much effort as you put into your "screamer" role, I am inclined to believe you. This means that the top of my list is now Velocity and LLW. I know that Velocity has claimed bodyguard role and has admitted to protecting folks, so I'm not as sus there. This leaves LLW, the other remaining VT. While your efforts have indeed helped (or seemed to help) the town, can you offer up any info as to why you shouldn't be sus?

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Well, all right then... more discussion.

UNVOTE

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

Nope, I can’t... as a VT, I really have nothing else to offer up as evidence. Both you and lww have come after me since I RCd because of the timing of it or whatever, or how I said it, or whatever it was... your laser-focus on me has been misplaced, if you lynch me, you have missed the opportunity to take out the remaining scum. That’s as plain and forthright as I can be in an effort to help town win the game.

Getting a bit meta/ooc, but please tell me you can see how this is not a safe way to let people play if you ever want to win as town, right? If everyone just said "sorry guys, I know I'm town and I can't do anything else to prove it, you'll just have to trust me if you want to win", scum would win every single game because town would never know who is lying. You can't just hack your way through games and then freak out when people say you're acting suspicious.

I don't know if you're town or not, and saying "I'm town" proves literally nothing. You have to actually do things that make me believe you're likely telling the truth.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

This leaves LLW, the other remaining VT. While your efforts have indeed helped (or seemed to help) the town, can you offer up any info as to why you shouldn't be sus?

I mean that's the best I can do in games like this is play to help town win, and I feel like I've done my part there. As much as Velocity is trying to paint it as some obvious scum move, I genuinely think that hammering COD when he was an hour away from being saved is not something scum would have done, which is why I'm suspicious of the two people who didn't (Velocity and Don). I knew it was risky to hammer someone when there were other solid choices that fate could have decided on, but I thought with a day left and you still having at least one good shot, it was worth the risk with how COD was acting. On the other hand, scum would have known that keeping COD alive even one more night could have made a huge difference as the tailor, so there was a lot of incentive for them to hope he lived. It's fair I guess to make a WIFOM case that players who are good would know this and try to do the opposite, but I think it's simpler and makes more sense to see that scum was always going to get rid of TW and hope that they could skate one more day without anyone experienced enough to convince town to lynch them.

I'm a VT so there's not any game info I can give you, obviously. Hopefully my play across the whole game is enough to convince you that I'm not the mafia you're looking for.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

This was not my first choice of response...you guys came after me for RCing, both timing and SUS of me RCing VT (“how convenient “). Then everything after that was scrutinized to the point we are now where your posts are “Don is top suspect.” So, we’re at the point, all I got is to tell you that you’re wrong. Again, if you’re convinced, vote and you can sort it out afterwards. Captain has stated he’s at least willing to look at someone else, so I can support that. My input is, it isn’t me, spending effort on me at this point is wasted.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Guys what are we doing? It's 24 hours until deadline. Let me try something different: a bit of classic vote analysis. Green is dead (confirmed town), red is dead (confirmed scum).

Day 1:

CAPTAIN (2) COD, MK
COD
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN (1) Dontavian
LWW
LYNER (4) Wolfpacks, TW, Torres, Captain
MK
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) KevinH
TONY
TORRES (2) LWW, Lyner
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS

NOT VOTING: Rafay, Tony, Velocity 

Day 2:

CAPTAIN (2) COD, KevinH, Tony
COD (1) Wolfpacks
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN
LWW (1) Tony
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) RAFAY
TONY (4) Captain, Dontavian, LWW, Velocity
TORRES
VELOCITY

WOLFPACKS (2) Torres, TW

Day 3:

CAPTAIN (1) dontavian
COD  (3) TW, captain, lww
DONTAVIAN
LWW 
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (2) rafay, cod,
VELOCITY 
WOLFPACKS

Not voting:  velocity, wolfpacks

Some interesting things to note:

• Dontavian did vote Kevin in D1, which doesn't make him innocent since no one else followed along, but is a good plus in his favor
  • Everyone alive except Rafay voted to lynch Tony in D2 (and Rafay voted for TW), so everyone voted to lynch a townie that day
  • Captain and I are the only two players alive to successfully lynch a mafia, which doesn't make us innocent, but is the most townie thing you can do IMO
  • Velocity has not done a single thing that could be considered "townie" in my book. He didn't vote D1 or D3, and D2 he hammered Tony

After considering all the evidence, I still am a little bit suspicious of Dontavian for his late-game actions, but I think there is a greater chance that Velocity is our final scum. Therefore...

Vote: Velocity

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Ciunt 4.2

CAPTAIN 
DONTAVIAN
LWW  (1) Velocity
RAFAY 
VELOCITY (1) LWW

Not voting:  Dontavia, Captain, Rafay

with 5 Alive it takes 3 to lynch or 2 at deadline

deadline is 2/10 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Guys what are we doing? It's 24 hours until deadline. Let me try something different: a bit of classic vote analysis. Green is dead (confirmed town), red is dead (confirmed scum).

Day 1:

CAPTAIN (2) COD, MK
COD
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN (1) Dontavian
LWW
LYNER (4) Wolfpacks, TW, Torres, Captain
MK
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) KevinH
TONY
TORRES (2) LWW, Lyner
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS

NOT VOTING: Rafay, Tony, Velocity

Day 2:

CAPTAIN (2) COD, KevinH, Tony
COD (1) Wolfpacks
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN
LWW (1) Tony
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) RAFAY
TONY (4) Captain, Dontavian, LWW, Velocity
TORRES
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS (2) Torres, TW

Day 3:

CAPTAIN (1) dontavian
COD (3) TW, captain, lww
DONTAVIAN
LWW
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (2) rafay, cod,
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS

Not voting: velocity, wolfpacks

Some interesting things to note:
  • Dontavian did vote Kevin in D1, which doesn't make him innocent since no one else followed along, but is a good plus in his favor
  • Everyone alive except Rafay voted to lynch Tony in D2 (and Rafay voted for TW), so everyone voted to lynch a townie that day
  • Captain and I are the only two players alive to successfully lynch a mafia, which doesn't make us innocent, but is the most townie thing you can do IMO
  • Velocity has not done a single thing that could be considered "townie" in my book. He didn't vote D1 or D3, and D2 he hammered Tony
After considering all the evidence, I still am a little bit suspicious of Dontavian for his late-game actions, but I think there is a greater chance that Velocity is our final scum. Therefore...

Vote: Velocity

lol dude I barely ever vote, if that’s your best evidence then you don’t got a very strong basis.

I think it’s pretty clear who the scum is, at this point. If I get lynched, when I flip, you’d do good to take out lww.

Otherwise, the truth will be revealed tomorrow, granted captain doesn’t kill a town and accidentally make it a scum win instantly.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/65177-ba-11-a-dance-with-dragons-day-4/?p=1028671

Where I stated just by their voting record, I SUS Rafay and Velocity. LWW has weighed in on Velocity and Velocity is voting LWW.  Captain and Rafay... let's hear your reasoning and get this over with.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

I'm in a bit of a torn position. Velocity rarely, if ever votes, like he said. So he is a bit harder to judge. LWW has been very active and contributive to the discussion, though it would be very easy for scum to hide in the "leader of the discussion" role. I do find it interesting that he placed the final vote for COD, but it is possible that was a planned end-game by them with the Tailor role and getting down to the last few people. This would mean LWW could hide as a semi-confirmed town and help mislynch the remaining town, perhaps even hoping I mis-vig now. This would lead down a path of leaving Rafay (vouching for LWW) and myself (help scum by mis-vig killing town). 

Thoughts?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Well I appreciate that you think I could scheme such a clever way to win, especially when two scum were basically killed in the same day. It's not true but I'm flattered nevertheless that you think I could try to pull it off :P

Not to pull a Dontavian lol, but idk how much more I can say at this point unless you have specific questions. If you lynch me you'll obviously see me turn up town. I would guess that with the tailor gone, the mafia will probably kill Rafay to avoid either being caught or having both remaining townies be confirmed, and you'll be stuck with the same sus list you had at the start of the day, but no more chances to guess wrong. At the end of the day, I just want to win, and I think it gives us a much better chance to try to win now by lynching Velocity, or win tomorrow if it's the two of us or you and Rafay against Dontavian. That, for me at least, would basically be a guaranteed win as I feel extremely confident that you are town, and I trust that you and Rafay would both be confident that each other is town too.

Let's see though. This has been a fun game either way and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all concludes.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Velocity

I think it is either Velocity or LLW. I am deciding on Velocity based upon No vote D1, Town Vote D2, and No Vote D3. While it is easy to hide as town by leading discussions, it is just as easy to hide by not taking any actions. Results this next night may shed light on the situation.

I'll also add that while Velocity has claimed Bodyguard, it is very hard to get that claim verified. If no other discussion is added, this is where my vote will stay.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Oh great... pull a Dontavian is now a thing  :angry:

alright Rafay... one last chance to weigh in... V is at L-1. If no Rafay input by morning, I’ll jump on and hammer Velocity. " Fortuna Favet Fortibus " ("Fortune favors the brave").

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Not to pull a Dontavian

yeah, no.  comments like this are not acceptable.  any more and u will be mod killed

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Velocity

I think it is either Velocity or LLW. I am deciding on Velocity based upon No vote D1, Town Vote D2, and No Vote D3. While it is easy to hide as town by leading discussions, it is just as easy to hide by not taking any actions. Results this next night may shed light on the situation.

I'll also add that while Velocity has claimed Bodyguard, it is very hard to get that claim verified. If no other discussion is added, this is where my vote will stay.

When I flip, you’d do well to kill lww.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Not to pull a Dontavian

yeah, no. comments like this are not acceptable. any more and u will be mod killed

1c8.jpg

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Velocity

Come on then! Give me a reason to not vote you!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Vote Velocity

Come on then! Give me a reason to not vote you!

Everything I know and can give has already been laid out. The last scum comes down to me, lww, or Don.

Don played his bit all hand until he claimed, which is definitely possible as a scum move, but I think it’s unlikely. He is reacting like he usually does. He hasn’t given me any scum feeling all game. It’s possible it could be him, but I don’t think so.

lww was flying pretty regular, and then voted to lynch COD when it was pretty sure he would die anyways, and I believe it was to cover his tracks. I think the “he was found innocent” thing was played up too much, I think it was part of a plan to get him tailored until he was found innocent by the claimed cop, and then have him carry out the kills. He played the “COD and Velocity haven’t claimed yet” pretty well, despite himself not having claimed...

That leaves me. I, of course, know I am not scum. I didn’t vote much at all, which is definitely how I normally play, which I admit isn’t always great for town. But when I feel I am confident and resolute in something, I will vote for somebody because I believe it. I believe he is the last scum. Either way, if he by some chance that I think is so small it doesn’t matter ends up being town and I am wrong, I’d rather have a bodyguard s who can stop a kill than a VT, especially this late into the game. That could just be me though.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Don, what are your thoughts now?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

lww was flying pretty regular, and then voted to lynch COD when it was pretty sure he would die anyways, and I believe it was to cover his tracks. I think the “he was found innocent” thing was played up too much, I think it was part of a plan to get him tailored until he was found innocent by the claimed cop, and then have him carry out the kills. He played the “COD and Velocity haven’t claimed yet” pretty well, despite himself not having claimed...

So you're basically admitting that the only thing you're pinning on me as scum is...that I hammered what was probably the second to last scum with 8 players still alive. This legitimately makes zero sense to me. I can't see any situation where I'd jump to lynch someone for having done that unless there was some other stone cold evidence that they had to be scum, but you're admitting that there's not because, well, there isn't and I'm not. And you keep spinning this idea that he was going to die when HE WASN'T. There was a solid chance that TW would have died instead since they were tied for votes. Heck, your plan was probably to hope COD lived through the night to tailor you before captain shot him so you could make he look scummy for not voting for COD, but now you're going with this approach instead as a last ditch effort to win.

Either way, if he by some chance that I think is so small it doesn’t matter ends up being town and I am wrong, I’d rather have a bodyguard s who can stop a kill than a VT, especially this late into the game. That could just be me though.

Also I think it's funny that you pull this card after captain made a great point that there's no way to prove that your claim is actually true. You conveniently haven't protected anyone who was targeted, and there are no trackers or anything that can validate your movements, which you might have gambled on being true if it was only you, me, and COD left to claim. Also it was really smart to say that you're bulletproof since it would explain why you lived to today, which you even admitted would look suspicious.

I feel genuinely confident that you're the last scum, and I hope we can just end this game today instead of dragging it out one more day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter