Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I honestly completely forgot that I hadn't actually claimed yet. I'm Groleo, Admiral of Daenerys' fleet, and a Vanilla Townie. 

If we were both scum why would he try to defend me instead of try and get me lynched, to build town credit? Him defending me if we were both scum would just put me in a really bad position if he got lynched (which did happen). However, it would give his other remaining partner an easier time going after me for that exact reason the next day...

You both were stuck as the last two people that we knew nothing about, and you ended up being the first to make a claim, which was admittedly a pretty decent one. Captain basically said that he was going to shoot whichever of the two of you wasn't lynched before you made that claim, so what do you think makes more sense? Double-bussing each other and making Captain even more suspicious of you, or trying to add some extra believability to your claim before making a last-ditch effort to get TW lynched and take a vig kill for the team? In fact you basically admitted that you were aware of the fact that you'd be shot if COD was lynched, which influenced the claim you've gone with.

Well, I kind of forgot about this little bit too. @Velocity, since you have now claimed, mind explaining what you wanted to explain? This is now a little bit more sus in my eye as in your RC post you said you had nothing much more to share.

If COD was lynched it was likely you were going to shoot me, which would mean I would have to retroactively explain why I didn’t die, which would have cast a lot of suspicion if I claimed afterwards instead of today, but I wanted to avoid a mass claim if possible.

Tbh the only reason that I'm not already voting you is because I think Dontavian has been extremely suspicious as well since dropping the Dothraki bit, all the way up to voting captain yesterday for whatever reason. Captain is basically the most confirmed townie outside of maybe Rafay since he claimed vig before shooting mafia, and the way Don tried to make him look suspicious while completely overlooking COD is a definite scum tell to me. I am almost 100% certain that one of you two is scum, I'm just not convinced that I know which is which.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Me and COD were the only options for a lynch yesterday, no argument to be made otherwise.

Also I just want to point out that this is completely false. With less than 24 hours to go, COD didn't even have any votes, and captain took his vote off you right after this vote count. There was suspicion around COD for not claiming, but you two were not "the only options for a lynch" by any stretch.

Vote Count 3.3  

CAPTAIN 

COD 

DONTAVIAN

LWW 

RAFAY

THE WARRIOR (1)rafay

VELOCITY (1) Captain

WOLFPACKS (1) LWW  

Not voting:  COD, Dontavian, tw, velocity, wolfpacks

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Me and COD were the only options for a lynch yesterday, no argument to be made otherwise.

Also I just want to point out that this is completely false. With less than 24 hours to go, COD didn't even have any votes, and captain took his vote off you right after this vote count. There was suspicion around COD for not claiming, but you two were not "the only options for a lynch" by any stretch.

Vote Count 3.3  

CAPTAIN 

COD 

DONTAVIAN

LWW 

RAFAY

THE WARRIOR (1)rafay

VELOCITY (1) Captain

WOLFPACKS (1) LWW  

Not voting:  COD, Dontavian, tw, velocity, wolfpacks

To be honest, the claim made by Don convinced me (at the time) that he should not be the target of my Vig shot (flame breath). The three I had in consideration were Velocity, Don, and Wolf. Since wolf was the most inactive and (sorry to admit) most unhelpful, I ended up going with him. That said, it is now between Don and Velocity for me. I am leaning towards Don though because of his very odd vote for me. In fact, that was almost the determining factor (I wish I didn't wimp out on it).

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Vote Count 3.3

CAPTAIN
COD
DONTAVIAN
LWW
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1)rafay
VELOCITY (1) Captain
WOLFPACKS (1) LWW

Not voting: COD, Dontavian, tw, velocity, wolfpacks

TW was never going to end up getting lynched, don’t get that in your head. Nobody wants to lynched TW, and when there’s better candidates than him people will take it. People were pushing me and COD more than WP. You were basically the only person pushing WP. The only reason WP had votes is because you were playing multiple sides of the vote in questioning my claim, nudging COD about that he could be lynched, and voting WP.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I honestly completely forgot that I hadn't actually claimed yet. I'm Groleo, Admiral of Daenerys' fleet, and a Vanilla Townie. 

If we were both scum why would he try to defend me instead of try and get me lynched, to build town credit? Him defending me if we were both scum would just put me in a really bad position if he got lynched (which did happen). However, it would give his other remaining partner an easier time going after me for that exact reason the next day...

You both were stuck as the last two people that we knew nothing about, and you ended up being the first to make a claim, which was admittedly a pretty decent one. Captain basically said that he was going to shoot whichever of the two of you wasn't lynched before you made that claim, so what do you think makes more sense? Double-bussing each other and making Captain even more suspicious of you, or trying to add some extra believability to your claim before making a last-ditch effort to get TW lynched and take a vig kill for the team? In fact you basically admitted that you were aware of the fact that you'd be shot if COD was lynched, which influenced the claim you've gone with.

Well, I kind of forgot about this little bit too. @Velocity, since you have now claimed, mind explaining what you wanted to explain? This is now a little bit more sus in my eye as in your RC post you said you had nothing much more to share.

If COD was lynched it was likely you were going to shoot me, which would mean I would have to retroactively explain why I didn’t die, which would have cast a lot of suspicion if I claimed afterwards instead of today, but I wanted to avoid a mass claim if possible.

Tbh the only reason that I'm not already voting you is because I think Dontavian has been extremely suspicious as well since dropping the Dothraki bit, all the way up to voting captain yesterday for whatever reason. Captain is basically the most confirmed townie outside of maybe Rafay since he claimed vig before shooting mafia, and the way Don tried to make him look suspicious while completely overlooking COD is a definite scum tell to me. I am almost 100% certain that one of you two is scum, I'm just not convinced that I know which is which.

The “claim I’ve gone with” is my role. I protected Rafay last night. What makes sense to me is a townie coming out about his role so the vigilante doesn’t waste a shot on him. It would have made a lot more sense if we were both scum to shift it onto somebody that wasn’t one of us. If you want to make the argument that somebody other than me or COD could be lynched, you have to accept that me and him are both scum, which by the case. I think it’s suspicious as hell of you to swap onto him near the end of the day, so when he gets lynched and turns up as a scum you can use it to say “look! I lynched a scum!” It’s almost always either the first or last person to join a wagon on a scum that is scum, if anyone is. You are the person who would’ve had the most reason to kill TW, as well. He kept questioning that you could probably be a godfather. I think you realized, if he was allowed to make it to today, he would have figured out that with a tailor you were probably tailored to look like town. And people follow TW, so you wanted to get him out of the picture.

We cannot trust Rafay’s town result on you now. There was a tailor out there until last night. What we know about you is that you’re claiming VT. That is all we can be sure of. And I’m not going to believe that. The admiral of the fleet? The one leading the entire navy? A VT? I’d think Daenerys’s admiral would have as much power as her bodyguard (me, a bodyguard). Definitely not as little as say, a dorthraki screamer.

I think I’ve seen enough. An FOS simply does not do.

Vote: lww

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Remember me the way I was yesterday.

Not sure what clue he’s dropping, but TW left a parting hint.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

Tbh the only reason that I'm not already voting you is because I think Dontavian has been extremely suspicious as well since dropping the Dothraki bit,

I’ve never dropped the Dothraki bit...I’m just not shouting to emphasize the Screamer part. I’ve never been anything other than that. And yes, VT is difficult to defend...can’t make any actions that lend credence to the claim. Now I’ve got lww and captain threatening to vote, so then do it and confirm that you’re absolutely wrong. If we played smart, there’s enough clues to vote for the final scum and we could end it with a Town win. We’re not being smart.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

It would have made a lot more sense if we were both scum to shift it onto somebody that wasn’t one of us. If you want to make the argument that somebody other than me or COD could be lynched, you have to accept that me and him are both scum, which by the case. I think it’s suspicious as hell of you to swap onto him near the end of the day, so when he gets lynched and turns up as a scum you can use it to say “look! I lynched a scum!” It’s almost always either the first or last person to join a wagon on a scum that is scum, if anyone is.

This is beyond stupid. So let me get this straight, now you're saying that COD would have shifted suspicion off you instead of bussing you, and that he would've tried to push another lynch target? This is exactly what happened, and hilariously it's TW who he tried to push the votes to, who you just said no one would have lynched. Maybe a little mafia strategy disagreement?

Also how are you going to say that voting on what seems to be the second to last scum with 8 players left at the time is scummy? If I had not voted COD he would have gone to trial by combat with TW and possibly you for not voting, and there's a pretty decent chance he would have lived. You honestly can't be serious in pretending like me lynching COD is somehow more suspicious than Don voting captain or you voting... *checks notes* ...no one.

We cannot trust Rafay’s town result on you now. There was a tailor out there until last night. What we know about you is that you’re claiming VT. That is all we can be sure of. And I’m not going to believe that. The admiral of the fleet? The one leading the entire navy? A VT? I’d think Daenerys’s admiral would have as much power as her bodyguard (me, a bodyguard). Definitely not as little as say, a dorthraki screamer.

Lol I looked up this dude in the ASOIAF wiki after you said this and he dies like halfway through the book. At least Barristan Selmy goes on a rampage in my revenge and gives me a proper burial, which is all you can ask for in this world.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Tbh the only reason that I'm not already voting you is because I think Dontavian has been extremely suspicious as well since dropping the Dothraki bit,

I’ve never dropped the Dothraki bit...I’m just not shouting to emphasize the Screamer part. I’ve never been anything other than that. And yes, VT is difficult to defend...can’t make any actions that lend credence to the claim. Now I’ve got lww and captain threatening to vote, so then do it and confirm that you’re absolutely wrong. If we played smart, there’s enough clues to vote for the final scum and we could end it with a Town win. We’re not being smart.

How about you explain why you voted for captain and tried to make him look scummy? Here's your half attempt to help COD save himself in case you forgot.

- Rafay has gone completely silent... not helpful

- WP is like: I RCd so why should I be participating? Got a lot going on... not helpful
- our assumption on captain is that he’s town, how sure is that? “Captain - Town Vig. Claimed to have shot Kevin (scum) on N2.
I'm me...”

Yup, I understand what you are saying COD.

Vote: COD

Now, in the off chance that COD is voted off and isn't scum (lord help us), whos next on the list?
TW as that's who COD is OMGUS towards?
Wolfpacks? (low activity, VT claim)
Don? (VT Claim)
LLW? (strictly because of possible godfather role)

Of this list, I'm most sus of Wolfpacks...

Why aren’t Rafay and velocity on your list? (What cleared them of sus?)
so, he understands COD, but voting him anyway...

Deadline is approaching, with very little to go on (TWs Miller claim is it) and apparently game apathy level is high, So to mix it up some...

VOTE:
Captain

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

It would have made a lot more sense if we were both scum to shift it onto somebody that wasn’t one of us. If you want to make the argument that somebody other than me or COD could be lynched, you have to accept that me and him are both scum, which by the case. I think it’s suspicious as hell of you to swap onto him near the end of the day, so when he gets lynched and turns up as a scum you can use it to say “look! I lynched a scum!” It’s almost always either the first or last person to join a wagon on a scum that is scum, if anyone is.

This is beyond stupid. So let me get this straight, now you're saying that COD would have shifted suspicion off you instead of bussing you, and that he would've tried to push another lynch target? This is exactly what happened, and hilariously it's TW who he tried to push the votes to, who you just said no one would have lynched. Maybe a little mafia strategy disagreement?

Also how are you going to say that voting on what seems to be the second to last scum with 8 players left at the time is scummy? If I had not voted COD he would have gone to trial by combat with TW and possibly you for not voting, and there's a pretty decent chance he would have lived. You honestly can't be serious in pretending like me lynching COD is somehow more suspicious than Don voting captain or you voting... *checks notes* ...no one.

Lol I looked up this dude in the ASOIAF wiki after you said this and he dies like halfway through the book. At least Barristan Selmy goes on a rampage in my revenge and gives me a proper burial, which is all you can ask for in this world.

No. What I’m saying is that in your fantasy thought where me and him are both scum, he would have done what he did, which is pretty darn stupid. What a good scum would have done is tried to bus me to build his own credit by getting a scum lynched. That’s... how you avoid getting lynched. He didn’t try to do it, because he knew I would flip as town and he would die anyways. Why he didn’t try to do that anyways is beyond me, as it would have taken out a town. Funny I mention scum getting other scum lynched. That’s what I believe you just did yesterday. You knew it was going to be 50/50 on if he died, so you decided to take the chance and get him killed, hoping to get me or Don lynched today, so you could win.

Your assertion that town has 2 more mislynches is partially wrong, if a town is lynched and captain shoots a town, the scum will probably shoot another town, which leaves 1 scum and 1 town. If I am lynched, and cannot protect anybody, the chances of that happening are much higher.

If I get lynched, the scum only has to kill captain and captain shoot somebody that isn’t the scum and they win. Don would likely be shot by captain, which would lead to scum winning. If lww gets lynched and somehow isn’t scum, and I protect the right person tonight, even if captain misfires we have another day becuase I have my BP and my protected target will not die, so it’ll be 3 town and 1 scum, thus continuing the game.

I want Rafay to give us his results. If I turn up town I’m hoping it will convince y’all that I’m not scum, beucase there’s no longer a tailor out there that could possibly make me appear town. And as I said before, but will reiterate, I doubt that a scum godfather would exist in the same game as a scum tailor.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

No. What I’m saying is that in your fantasy thought where me and him are both scum, he would have done what he did, which is pretty darn stupid. What a good scum would have done is tried to bus me to build his own credit by getting a scum lynched. That’s... how you avoid getting lynched. He didn’t try to do it, because he knew I would flip as town and he would die anyways. Why he didn’t try to do that anyways is beyond me, as it would have taken out a town. Funny I mention scum getting other scum lynched. That’s what I believe you just did yesterday. You knew it was going to be 50/50 on if he died, so you decided to take the chance and get him killed, hoping to get me or Don lynched today, so you could win.

I've read this several times and it makes my head spin lol. So you're admitting that he would have done what he did if you were his mafia partner, but it would have been smarter of him to bus you, which is why you think I did it? :blink:

Your assertion that town has 2 more mislynches is partially wrong, if a town is lynched and captain shoots a town, the scum will probably shoot another town, which leaves 1 scum and 1 town. If I am lynched, and cannot protect anybody, the chances of that happening are much higher.

If I get lynched, the scum only has to kill captain and captain shoot somebody that isn’t the scum and they win. Don would likely be shot by captain, which would lead to scum winning. If lww gets lynched and somehow isn’t scum, and I protect the right person tonight, even if captain misfires we have another day becuase I have my BP and my protected target will not die, so it’ll be 3 town and 1 scum, thus continuing the game.

I do agree that this is basically MYLO if captain shoots again, but I'm hoping he knows well enough to not do that unless he's 100% certain that he knows who the remaining scum is. If he doesn't shoot then we're guaranteed to have one last chance tomorrow, regardless of who is lynched today.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

How about you explain why you voted for captain and tried to make him look scummy? Here's your half attempt to help COD save himself in case you forgot.

- Rafay has gone completely silent... not helpful

- WP is like: I RCd so why should I be participating? Got a lot going on... not helpful
- our assumption on captain is that he’s town, how sure is that? “Captain - Town Vig. Claimed to have shot Kevin (scum) on N2.
I'm me...”

Yup, I understand what you are saying COD.

Vote: COD

Now, in the off chance that COD is voted off and isn't scum (lord help us), whos next on the list?
TW as that's who COD is OMGUS towards?
Wolfpacks? (low activity, VT claim)
Don? (VT Claim)
LLW? (strictly because of possible godfather role)

Of this list, I'm most sus of Wolfpacks...

Why aren’t Rafay and velocity on your list? (What cleared them of sus?)
so, he understands COD, but voting him anyway...

Deadline is approaching, with very little to go on (TWs Miller claim is it) and apparently game apathy level is high, So to mix it up some...

VOTE:
Captain

I need an answer on this as well @Don. This almost got you shot last night...

I've read this several times and it makes my head spin lol. So you're admitting that he would have done what he did if you were his mafia partner, but it would have been smarter of him to bus you, which is why you think I did it? :blink:

I do agree that this is basically MYLO if captain shoots again, but I'm hoping he knows well enough to not do that unless he's 100% certain that he knows who the remaining scum is. If he doesn't shoot then we're guaranteed to have one last chance tomorrow, regardless of who is lynched today.

I am, worry not :) Although, it is a 50/50 shot for me during the night, and a 50/50 shot during the day. I'm not sure which I like more...I will defer to the towns decision on whether or not to use my shot in this night if we don't lynch the scum today.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

No. Not at all.

I’m saying it would have been a bad call to do what he did if I was his partner. It simply doesn’t make sense why he would NOT try to get me lynched or me get him lynched to build credit. It makes no sense why I would NOT jump on a bus against him or him against me, near the end of the day. You did exactly what the stereotypical scum thing to do is. When your partner is about to be lynched, jump on at the end so it looks like you helped to lynch them.

The only way it makes sense for him to do what he did and what happened is if I don’t know he was scum and he knew that if I flipped as a town he would be screwed, and he and his partner had made some weird strategy.

Why he didn’t try to get my lynched is beyond me.
What did help, with what he did, was give you a chance to vote for him to build credit with the town.
What did help, with what he did, is give you somebody to go after today, which is why you’re going after me.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Rafay

Rafay

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 4,450 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:607118
  • Squadron:Kilo

I investigated captainjf last night and brewers never replied back.

LWW was innocent last time I investigated him.

rafaysig2.png

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

A curious decision, but if Brewers does get back to you, I'll probably show up guilty as I killed someone last night...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

A curious decision, but if Brewers does get back to you, I'll probably show up guilty as I killed someone last night...

Taking a break from Velocity to say...what?? Why would you show up guilty to a cop?

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Taking a break from Velocity to say...what?? Why would you show up guilty to a cop?

Ah, I seems I did not find the "cop" section on mafia wiki. I found the "detective" section. It says mafia and vig show guilty if they killed in the night. I read the wrong section

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I am extremely confused lol, I need a minute to think.
@brewers can you please clear this up by telling Rafay his result? Rafay, please tell us the result once brewers gives it to you.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

I am extremely confused lol, I need a minute to think.

Yeah, it's my fault. I went and looked up how a vig looks to someone when investigated. I apparently landed on detective rather than cop. Mafia Wiki says that a detective gets "guilty" results on any purposeful kill (scum, vig, etc). I was trying to get ahead of the responses by saying how I would likely look. However, I was in the wrong section of the wiki. When Rafay gets back and posts his results, you will see.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
@brewers can you please clear this up by telling Rafay his result? Rafay, please tell us the result once brewers gives it to you.

i will not confirm or deny any results have or have not been sent to any person who may or may not claim to be any sort of role or not any role

Edited by brewersalliance, 06 February 2021 - 04:25 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter