Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo

Additionally, how are we feeling about that Miller role

Idk man, I don't have a reason to really doubt the claim, but if anyone is good enough to pull it off, it's TW. Unless CoD is a role cop or got lucky as a tracker or something, then we're probably stuck not being able to confirm or disprove his claim. At this point I'm still taking it at face value since it would be so hard to successfully fake, but I've been trying to analyze his play more to get a better sense that way.

Which way are you leaning?

I assure you that I’m Town. I’ve tried to be as forthcoming as possible throughout the game. I guess my question for you would be, if you’ve been willing to trust me this far, why change your mind now? Nothing has happened that would indicate that I wasn’t being truthful.

Deadline is tomorrow morning so I’m going to go ahead and vote for my top candidate at this point.

Vote: COD
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Idk man, I don't have a reason to really doubt the claim, but if anyone is good enough to pull it off, it's TW. Unless CoD is a role cop or got lucky as a tracker or something, then we're probably stuck not being able to confirm or disprove his claim. At this point I'm still taking it at face value since it would be so hard to successfully fake, but I've been trying to analyze his play more to get a better sense that way.

I assure you that I’m Town. I’ve tried to be as forthcoming as possible throughout the game. I guess my question for you would be, if you’ve been willing to trust me this far, why change your mind now? Nothing has happened that would indicate that I wasn’t being truthful.

Deadline is tomorrow morning so I’m going to go ahead and vote for my top candidate at this point.

The only reasons being the list of scum is so short, that I'm making sure we are covering all the claimed roles too. Don't you think it would be an epic power play to claim miller? Nothing could be done to disprove it...Now, I'm not insinuating that you are scum at all, just to clear that up. I'm leaning towards voting COD as well based off the claimed roles. It does mean that there is a false claim out there.

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

The only reasons being the list of scum is so short, that I'm making sure we are covering all the claimed roles too. Don't you think it would be an epic power play to claim miller? Nothing could be done to disprove it...Now, I'm not insinuating that you are scum at all, just to clear that up. I'm leaning towards voting COD as well based off the claimed roles. It does mean that there is a false claim out there.

Yes, I completely agree with this. I wasn't necessarily saying that I actually don't trust TW's claim right now, but the fact that we've essentially forced more people to claim than there are scum left means someone must be fake claiming. TW's Miller claim is not anywhere close to one of the most likely to be fake IMO, but there's nothing I'm aware of that rules out the possibility that it is fake, which means we should at least consider it as a possibility throughout the game, especially if it progresses that far. 

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

OMGUS

er, I mean I've been telling town not to consider you confirmed as townie since D2 since there's nothing that confirms you as town. As I know that I am town, and the fact that I tend to believe Velocitys claim far more than yours, I don't really have another option.

Vote: The Warrior

Wolfpacks is also just claimed as a townie and has been notably inactive but I have stronger suspicions with you.

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Yup, I understand what you are saying COD.

Now, in the off chance that COD is voted off and isn't scum (lord help us), whos next on the list?

TW as that's who COD is OMGUS towards?

Wolfpacks? (low activity, VT claim) 

Don? (VT Claim)

LLW? (strictly because of possible godfather role)

Of this list, I'm most sus of Wolfpacks...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Low activity because of work and VT claim was the truth whats sus about it

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

- Rafay has gone completely silent... not helpful

- WP is like: I RCd so why should I be participating? Got a lot going on...  not helpful

- our assumption on captain is that he’s town, how sure is that? “Captain - Town Vig. Claimed to have shot Kevin (scum) on N2.

I'm me...”

Yup, I understand what you are saying COD.

Now, in the off chance that COD is voted off and isn't scum (lord help us), whos next on the list?

Don? (VT Claim)

Why aren’t Rafay and velocity on your list? (What cleared them of sus?)

so, he understands COD, but voting him anyway...

Deadline is approaching, with very little to go on (TWs Miller claim is it) and apparently game apathy level is high, So to mix it up some...

VOTE:

Captain

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

OMGUS

er, I mean I've been telling town not to consider you confirmed as townie since D2 since there's nothing that confirms you as town. As I know that I am town, and the fact that I tend to believe Velocitys claim far more than yours, I don't really have another option.

Vote: The Warrior

Wolfpacks is also just claimed as a townie and has been notably inactive but I have stronger suspicions with you.

I just don't get this at all. Multiple people have called you into suspicion, so instead of claiming or really doing anything that might provide some evidence that you're town, you just loosely declare "I know that I am town" as if that means anything on its own, and then put TW a vote shy of the deadline minimum to try to save yourself (again, with really no justification other than I guess hoping that we'll let you save yourself). I've tried to give you the benefit of the doubt that you're just a mafia purist or something lol, but this really feels like a blatant attempt to skate through the game without having to unveil your role or actions because you know you'd have a hard time explaining them.

Honestly, I was convinced that I wouldn't hammer anyone and that I'd let fate decide our lynch today, but this is the first time I've felt reasonably confident that someone might be scum. So...

Vote: Chaplain of Death

Don? (VT Claim)

Yeah I really hope I didn't just mess this up lol. If he's not scum I will definitely see TW as more suspicious, and honestly I know it'll make me look suspicious to have hammered him, although I'm genuinely just going with my gut and hoping it works. Idk though, I feel reasonably confident that we might have found the 2nd mafia, so hopefully we're having a different conversation tomorrow :P

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
I’m just going with my gut here as well. If COD is somehow not scum then it’s likely two of our VT claims have lied.

My concern now is that a Godfather might actually exist. There are a couple reasons I believe one might exist:
1) I am a townie (Miller) who investigates as scum. It would absolutely be a Brewers move to also have a scum (Godfather) that investigates as a town in this game.
2) The Cop wasn’t targeted for the kill last night. Could be that mafia thought he could be protected. On the other hand could it be because at least one of the scum isn’t afraid of being investigated?

The scum’s choice for night kill tonight could be very telling.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Yeah I think it's definitely seeming more possible. I agree that the cop not being targeted is suspicious, but 1) it's Rafay lol, and 2) captain wasn't targeted either, which raises the possibility that they were just trying to avoid a doctor. Actually now that I think about it though, it's possible they were worried about a tracker or voyeur or something too, which might also make the godfather idea more plausible.

Either way I agree that tonight's actions will be more interesting since everything has been claimed I believe.

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final vote count

CAPTAIN (1) dontavian
COD  (3) TW, captain, lww
DONTAVIAN
LWW 
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (2) rafay, cod,
VELOCITY 
WOLFPACKS

Not voting:  velocity, wolfpacks

with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline

deadline is 2/3 at 9am cn time

"my queen, we have caught the man responsible for all the death's recently."  Hizdahr said.

Danny Smiled.  'Perhaps he will give up the harpy.  Show him pain."  The dothraki soldier took a rod made of glass.  He pulled down the pants of the man and shoved it into the man's urethra.  "who is the harpy?" he asked.  

The man was silent.  THey forced him to drink water.  And then they smashed the glass rod.  "I said who is the harpy?"  The man screamed in pain and yelled, "HIM IT IS HIM" pointing at Hizdahr zo loraq.  Hizdahr shook his head.  "more water."  they kept forcing the man to drink.  Eventually he had to piss.  The piss forced the broken glass to shred everything in his urethra.  The pain was unbearable.  With a nod from the queen, the dothraki soldier slit his throat.

COD  (3) TW, captain, lww

Chaplain of Death, a Son of the Harpy and Tailor, was lynched D3.

It is now Night 3.  Deadline is 2/5 at 9am CN time

captainjf 68 lilweirdward 66 brewersalliance 46 The Warrior 41 Dontavian 26 KevinH 25 Velocity 24 Wolfpacks 24 Chaplain of death 21 Rafay 16 Tony Maurice 16 Torres951 15 Lord MK 13 Lyner 10

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

The tournament was going nicely in the fighting pits.  The crowd was cheering as the fight raged on.  Daenerys watched on with disgust.  Her husband smiled and cheered at the death.  He stood up to take a piss.  He began to leave the box and a man grabed him and began to stab him.  He fell to the ground dead.  The queens guard looked for the killer but he seemed to have vanished.  A few seconds passed by.  Countless men with masks on emerged from the crowd, killing the freed slaves.  The attack from the haprys was on in full force.  The queen retreated to the areana floor.  What was left of her guard surrounded her to protect her.  Hundreds of harpy's encircled them.  Death for everyone was imminent.

Danenrys closed her eyes.  This was it, she thought to herself.  There was a loud roar.  A giant shadow befell the arean.  Drogon, the largest of the dragons has arrived!  He landed around the queen, his monther.  Belwas was not paying attention as the dragon flew to the ground.  Drogon landed right on top of him, crushing the member of the queen's guard and killing him.  Maybe they had a chance to survive after all....

The Warrior, Hizdahr zo Loraq, a Miller, died n3

Wolfpacks, Belways, a VT, died  N3

It is now D4

Deadline is 2/10 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Ok time to get serious. The below five players are are all that's left. I think we can assume probably just one mafia left among here, which means we have two mislynches to get this right.

CAPTAIN
DONTAVIAN
LWW
RAFAY
VELOCITY

Very interested to hear everyone's actions and what we've learned from last night.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Why kill WP? Did he get Mod killed?

Rafay and cod voted TW and cod got lynched.

TW, captain, and lww voted cod (lww voted twice? OR did his two votes kill TW and WP?)

velocity and WP didn’t vote

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

I targeted Wolfpacks last night. I didn't have much to go on so I tried to narrow the choices down. I ended up deciding on Wolfpacks for a few reasons: First, activity level. I know he said he'd been busy at work, but he also wasn't helping the town much. Second, VT claim (we decided as town that the VT claims were the most sus as they are easy to claim). Third, his fast vote for Rafay a few nights ago.

I did consider not killing, but it felt like a 51% to 49% split and I just went for it. Was it wrong? Perhaps, but the list of suspects is now shorter.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

So you took a chance and targeted WP (as good a pick as any I guess)

still wondering about the two votes by lww

and just based on the voting fall out, my SUS are Rafay and Velocity

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

So you took a chance and targeted WP (as good a pick as any I guess)

and just based on the voting fall out, my SUS are Rafay and Velocity

Brewers forgot to remove LWW's vote from Wolfpacks. In his last post, LWW voted for COD.

If we are doing Sus lists, I sus Velocity and Don (sorry don)

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
FOS: Velocity

CoD tried hard to defend the credibility of Velocity's claim, which I thought felt fishy anyway.

Yeah captain is right, I changed my vote a few hours before deadline to CoD. Brewers just must have forgot to drop the vote I took off WP.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Remember me the way I was yesterday.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity
I hope Rafay was smart last night and investigated me. I think a godfather is very unlikely since there was a tailor in play (a variant of framer that can make somebody show up town to a cop). LWW could have been tailored to show up as town, so we can’t really say he’s town based on that. Any result after that night I think can be trusted because I don’t think a godfather would be in the game with a tailor as well.

Me and COD were the only options for a lynch yesterday, no argument to be made otherwise.

If we were both scum why would he try to defend me instead of try and get me lynched, to build town credit? Him defending me if we were both scum would just put me in a really bad position if he got lynched (which did happen). However, it would give his other remaining partner an easier time going after me for that exact reason the next day...

I think Rafay is truly the cop, and captain I doubt is scum. Don is possible but unlikely to be scum, he committed to his role all game. Which leaves only lww and myself. I know I’m town, so..

FOS LWW (I think this might be my second FOS ever!)

I think we need a claim from him, since there’s nothing left to be lost by him not claiming and it can only help town.

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter