Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf
This game slowed to a crawl, with deadline in a little more than 2 days.

TW - Town Miller. Claimed on D1/D2. Helped confirm Torres as being a Friendly Neighbor (Town).
This is the most debated topic. Is it a fake claim? I doubt it (but it would be an epic play)

Captain - Town Vig. Claimed to have shot Kevin (scum) on N2.
I'm me...

Rafay - Town Cop.
Inclined to believe as he revealed the miller role (or scum role?).

LWW - Role unknown. Investigated as Town to Rafay on N2. Not confirmed town but most likely is.
Shown as not guilty (could be Godfather?)

Wolfpacks - VT (oddly claimed, was under no pressure)
Dontavin - VT (Oddly claimed, was under no pressure)
Speak for themselves

Unknown:

COD
Very very mild defense of Kevin

Velocity
Total stranger

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
I think we’re either going to find one of the following scenarios to be the case:

-COD and Velocity are both scum
Or
-1 of either COD or Velocity and 1 of either Wolfpacks or Dontavian are scum.

I think starting with the unknown grouping is our best bet.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Vote Count 3.2

CAPTAIN 
COD 
DONTAVIAN
LWW 
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) rafay
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS 

Not voting: Captian, COD, Dontavian, lww, tw, velocity, wolfpacks

with 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch or 3 at deadline

deadline is 2/3 at 9am cn time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Everyone (except Rafay lol) seems afraid to start a train which makes me suspicious of some of our current claims. Town is in a good position right now, there's no reason whatsoever for us to be less than 2 days from deadline with only a single vote.

Vote: Wolfpacks

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Everyone (except Rafay lol) seems afraid to start a train which makes me suspicious of some of our current claims. Town is in a good position right now, there's no reason whatsoever for us to be less than 2 days from deadline with only a single vote.

Vote: Wolfpacks

I'll go the opposite way and vote for one of the two unknowns.

VOTE: Velocity

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I'm leaning towards voting for COD right now for a couple reasons:

1) He was one of the people on my short list initially due to his questioning my role claim.

2) He seemed to come off pretty strong in his opposition to other people role claiming. It sort of seemed like someone who didn't want to see a bunch of role claims yet because he might have to.

3) He's been noticeably less active recently.

4) There is most likely two scum left and he's one of the remaining players that we know nothing about.

Now, I make these points with the following caveats:

1) It's everyone's job to question everything, including role claims..

and

2) Mass role claiming isn't allowed.

@Captain - If we do lynch one of the unknowns today (COD or Velocity) and they happen to be town, my suggestion would be to shoot the other at night. I would say we have Rafay investigate whichever lives but chances are he will be the scum's target tonight (unless they have a Godfather and aren't worried about letting the Cop live).

Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

1) He was one of the people on my short list initially due to his questioning my role claim.

2) He seemed to come off pretty strong in his opposition to other people role claiming. It sort of seemed like someone who didn't want to see a bunch of role claims yet because he might have to.

4) There is most likely two scum left and he's one of the remaining players that we know nothing about.

and

@Captain - If we do lynch one of the unknowns today (COD or Velocity) and they happen to be town, my suggestion would be to shoot the other at night. I would say we have Rafay investigate whichever lives but chances are he will be the scum's target tonight (unless they have a Godfather and aren't worried about letting the Cop live).

I am in agreement with that plan. What really sucks is that COD and Velocity have been put into a position where they can no longer role claim (without mass role claim becoming an issue). I have a feeling that is why COD has been less active as you have stated, "Breaking the integrity of the game" as COD had previously stated.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

3) He's been noticeably less active recently.

Now, I make these points with the following caveats:
and

I am in agreement with that plan. What really sucks is that COD and Velocity have been put into a position where they can no longer role claim (without mass role claim becoming an issue). I have a feeling that is why COD has been less active as you have stated, "Breaking the integrity of the game" as COD had previously stated.

I’ve been debating claiming or not, because if I do it’ll save town a lot of trouble, and if I don’t I’ll have to claim tomorrow anyways to explain something (if I’m not lynched).

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
Deadline is in two days and you are currently tied with two other people (me and Wolfpacks) for the vote lead. I’d say that if you get a second vote against you, you should go ahead and claim. Especially if it means you can confirm something for the town.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I mean he'll go to trial by combat if he's still tied for votes, and with how inactive everyone has been I don't know if I'd wait until the last minute to try to save myself.

This feels fishy to me, encouraging the vig to shoot a specific set of people before the day has even ended. I'm not saying you're scum because I still think it's far more likely that you're a miller as you've claimed, but this strategy would be hugely beneficial to scum if they aren't at least one of the two who haven't claimed.

Wolfpacks

Wolfpacks

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 5,508 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:492737
  • Souls Baptized:Retired
  • Squadron:Alpha
  • Discord ID:Wolfpacks
Yeah looks like I'm losing it, not slept well and working long hours don't help, but I RCed and that was the truth I'm VT and nothing more

For continued dedication and tenacity, as a warrior and as military officer. Wolfpacks has been fighting both in this war and the last with complete abandon, he has also been pounding the pavement as Commanding Officer making sure every enemy has been covered.Without members like you IRON would be less of an alliance. Well done.
Wolfpacks has been Baptized in Fire and Blood and Emerged as IRON!

NAAC Will Never Be Forgotten
Ero Sum Ideo Vici

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

OOC: take care of yourself WP

Deadline is in two days and you are currently tied with two other people (me and Wolfpacks) for the vote lead. I’d say that if you get a second vote against you, you should go ahead and claim. Especially if it means you can confirm something for the town.

Ok...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:

I mean he'll go to trial by combat if he's still tied for votes, and with how inactive everyone has been I don't know if I'd wait until the last minute to try to save myself.

This feels fishy to me, encouraging the vig to shoot a specific set of people before the day has even ended. I'm not saying you're scum because I still think it's far more likely that you're a miller as you've claimed, but this strategy would be hugely beneficial to scum if they aren't at least one of the two who haven't claimed.

Captain asked for advice about what to do yesterday. I’m offering advice for what to do today based off of what I believe is the correct course of action for the town. Captain can ultimately decide what he wants to do but I think the likelihood is that at least one of the mentioned people is scum.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Ok...

You didn’t even shout it!

I’m going to spare the good captain the stress of shooting me.

I am Daario Naharis, the Commander of the Second Sons, and a Bodyguard

I was also informed that I am 1-shot bulletproof. I do not know if it has been used yet or not, but I haven’t been told and likely won’t be. I could swear it’s brewers messing with me, because I remarked before the roles for this game were sent out that he doesn’t use very many bulletproof roles.

N1 - I protected TW, as I wanted to see what his claim was, and if he’s town aligned he is always a good player to have.

N2 - I protected Rafay. Despite his blunder with the whole TW situation, I believe that he is the cop. The cop is always a good choice to protect.

I don’t have much more to share about my role, but to re-iterate I am a 1-shot bulletproof bodyguard. There’s also likely a scum role that gets around my ability, but I don’t know.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Ok...

I was also informed that I am 1-shot bulletproof. I do not know if it has been used yet or not, but I haven’t been told and likely won’t be. I could swear it’s brewers messing with me, because I remarked before the roles for this game were sent out that he doesn’t use very many bulletproof roles.

N1 - I protected TW, as I wanted to see what his claim was, and if he’s town aligned he is always a good player to have.

N2 - I protected Rafay. Despite his blunder with the whole TW situation, I believe that he is the cop. The cop is always a good choice to protect.

I don’t have much more to share about my role, but to re-iterate I am a 1-shot bulletproof bodyguard. There’s also likely a scum role that gets around my ability, but I don’t know.

If this is true, then we have someone who Faked RC, or we have a Godfather like I mentioned

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Wait why would you protect TW? If he's Miller then scum would be complete morons to kill him, and if he's scum, then...yeah lol.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Captain asked for advice about what to do yesterday. I’m offering advice for what to do today based off of what I believe is the correct course of action for the town. Captain can ultimately decide what he wants to do but I think the likelihood is that at least one of the mentioned people is scum.

I'm not saying it's suspicious that you gave him advice since I did that yesterday too, but telling a vig to kill one of two people before we even know how the game is gonna end is just a really convenient thing for scum to do if none of them turn out to be scum.

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

and

Just a little less invested in this one since I haven't had any info to work off of other than the role claims that we've got en masse which can be true or fake. Also hard to give a shit about the game when the integrity of the game is long since dead.

Ok...

I suppose he was now the vote leader at 2 votes and there's a day plus change before deadline so its not as random as some of the others but so be it. I am now the only unclaimed player as I see it.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Wait why would you protect TW? If he's Miller then scum would be complete morons to kill him, and if he's scum, then...yeah lol.

We didn’t know he was a miller until he claimed on D2, just some suspected iirc, and I wasn’t paying an incredible amount of attention on D1 since it was so early on, but I saw him say that he would “claim tomorrow.” I was already inclined to protect him, as I usually protect one of the much more active players in the early nights when we know little to nothing, so his talking like that got me to decide on him.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

TYVM!

UNVOTE