Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Wow, honestly I did not expect that. Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt, Don.

We all know Rafay won't show up lol, so let's see what fate has in store!

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:611169
  • Discord ID:Velocity

Wow, honestly I did not expect that. Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt, Don.

We all know Rafay won't show up lol, so let's see what fate has in store!

^ Yeah probably that

Only click if you're Tony Maurice, thanks!

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Velocity   

(it's lonely here by myself)

Finster Baby
     Sent Today, 09:48 AM

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

You do realize that there was a tailor when Rafay got his investigation result on lww, right? There’s almost certainly *not* a godfather, because a game where there’s a tailor (who can make scum appear as not guilty and town as guilty) there’s almost certainly not going to be a godfather, because that makes investigation roles nearly irrelevant because they can only catch the tailor. That makes it extremely unfair to investigative roles, of which we only have 1. Throw in the existence of a Miller, too, and it makes it even worse. I sincerely doubt there’s a godfather. So I think captain is 100% cleared. lww was almost certainly tailored, since he was probably the ones carrying out the kills.

We can leave it up to chance if you would like. :)

Not voting:  velocity, wolfpacks

And conveniently not voting against said scum Tailor that day was you. 

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

You do realize that there was a tailor when Rafay got his investigation result on lww, right? There’s almost certainly *not* a godfather, because a game where there’s a tailor (who can make scum appear as not guilty and town as guilty) there’s almost certainly not going to be a godfather, because that makes investigation roles nearly irrelevant because they can only catch the tailor. That makes it extremely unfair to investigative roles, of which we only have 1. Throw in the existence of a Miller, too, and it makes it even worse. I sincerely doubt there’s a godfather. So I think captain is 100% cleared. lww was almost certainly tailored, since he was probably the ones carrying out the kills.

We can leave it up to chance if you would like. :)

Not voting: velocity, wolfpacks

And conveniently not voting against said scum Tailor that day was you.

Remember where I mentioned that I barely ever vote? I don’t vote unless I’m confident somebody is guilty, or for some greater good.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

I added Mafia Mod for you Velocity...Get with a know masked mod and get some training.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf

Welp...this should be interesting. 

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
I'm on my phone so I'm not gonna do the flavor or colors until I get to a computer

But LWW and Velocity are now in a trial by combat.

LWW, The Harpy, a Godfather, has died D4

It is now N4
Deadline for all actions is 2/11 at 9am

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance
Dontavian, a Vanilla Townie died N4
Captain, a Vigilante, was bound to the horn N4

Velocity,Quentyn Martell, a serial killer wins!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

I guessed wrong ya'll

My bad

Well played Velocity! I'll have to stop believing people since I believed both LWW and Velocity!

I can't believe you waited so long to do your first SK kill! No one suspected that until the very end...

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

I guessed wrong ya'll
My bad

Well played Velocity! I'll have to stop believing people since I believed both LWW and Velocity!

Oh the sweet sweet buttering up! XD

I honestly had no expectation of anyone believing me when I went after lww, but it played to my favor that he was truly also scum, so we both had some mistakes in our arguments. I for sure had to stretch and go after anything that could have maybe stuck and when then there wasn’t very much lol

I hadn’t killed a single person until N3, when I guessed that I would be attacked (and I was actually told when I was attacked!) by the scum so I was clear to make a kill and have it seem like only two people were killed.

My main strategy was to avoid outing the fact that there was a serial killer until it was too late to stop me. Town would have won if captain had shot me last night, since lww did actually target me. Getting lww lynched and him flipping scum though I think is what saved me from the wrath of captain lol

That was a good game on all sides, everybody did well. I got really nervous the last day and a half there haha

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Damn it! Well, at least trial by combat went against scum.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Damn it! Well, at least trial by combat went against scum.

Yeah sorry Don. In my head I was thinking the VT is more likely to be the hidden SK/Arsonist rather than a claimed role with the addition of bulletproof. Apparently, there were a lot of modifiers in this game. It came down to luck in the end and I had the bad kind...I kinda fell like I lost the game for the town, but at least the mafia didn't win :)

I am proud that I snuffed out the possibility of a Godfather!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:
I gotta say, massive credit to lww for that last day argument though. Every time he posted a response to me I thought I was toast, it was like going against brewers lol

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

https://ironcentral.org/community/topic/65403-iron-olympics-i-rekada-rekadan-empire-feb-9-results/?p=1029533

Rafay posting in other threads.  The fact that he just quit playing didn’t help.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lol this game was wildly frustrating for me. I honestly don't know how I could've played any better, and I feel like I was punished for actually playing well. I get that Velocity was right, but I was also right lol, and Velocity made at least a few mistakes that I correctly pointed out while I basically didn't do anything except play the way I'm supposed to.

Oh well, at least Velocity won and town lost. If town is going to lynch people who lynch scum then they deserve to keep losing for a while lol. I will 100% give Velocity kudos for being really smart in not shooting until after he'd claimed Bodyguard. Even I didn't think he was an SK - idk why it never clicked but I genuinely thought he was some redirective role or something. GG man, good win.

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Lol this game was wildly frustrating for me. I honestly don't know how I could've played any better, and I feel like I was punished for actually playing well. I get that Velocity was right, but I was also right lol, and Velocity made at least a few mistakes that I correctly pointed out while I basically didn't do anything except play the way I'm supposed to.

Oh well, at least Velocity won and town lost. If town is going to lynch people who lynch scum then they deserve to keep losing for a while lol. I will 100% give Velocity kudos for being really smart in not shooting until after he'd claimed Bodyguard. Even I didn't think he was an SK - idk why it never clicked but I genuinely thought he was some redirective role or something. GG man, good win.

This is the most complex game I've been involved in. So, I don't know if I played good or bad but I think everyone that was active played well! Why did you lynch Cod btw?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Velocity

Velocity

Baptized

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 867 posts
  • Resources:

Dude I outright agree with you, I should have lost there and you won. You earned it hard.

I outlined it in my head as basically, I didn’t think Rafay was scum and didn’t think he had it in him to play *that* outlandish and well if he was scum, captain I knew was the vig becuase I didn’t kill Kevin and scum sure didn’t. I knew it was either lww or Don, and I didn’t see Don playing and acting as he did if he was scum. It wasn’t anything lww specifically did, I was basically grasping at anything I could to get him lynched because I was 70% sure it was him.

• Velocity   

Finster Baby

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Why did you lynch Cod btw?

You would have 100% shot him if he somehow survived and TW died, so my options were:

1) Lynch him, and make you go after someone else instead of COD (which I was hoping would be Velocity but anyone worked), and give me a slightly more bulletproof argument that I'm town since I would have to go 2 days and 2 nights on my own to win.
or
2) Leave him alive, and then when you inevitably shot him the next night and he showed up as having been scum the whole time, everyone who DIDN'T hammer him and instead left him alive would immediately be sus.

It was semi lose-lose since I was going to have to go solo either way, but I felt like option #1 had way more upside. In the end I didn't expect Velocity to basically be able to figure out that I was the last scum immediately, and I definitely didn't expect everyone to buy his arguments lol, but honestly if you bought that then I was never going to win on my own anyway.

Oh well, you live and you learn.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132
  • Squadron:Kilo

KevinH, A Son of the Harpy, and JOAT, Died N2

This surprised me.  Was it the serial killer?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Why did you lynch Cod btw?

You would have 100% shot him if he somehow survived and TW died, so my options were:

1) Lynch him, and make you go after someone else instead of COD (which I was hoping would be Velocity but anyone worked), and give me a slightly more bulletproof argument that I'm town since I would have to go 2 days and 2 nights on my own to win.
or
2) Leave him alive, and then when you inevitably shot him the next night and he showed up as having been scum the whole time, everyone who DIDN'T hammer him and instead left him alive would immediately be sus.

It was semi lose-lose since I was going to have to go solo either way, but I felt like option #1 had way more upside. In the end I didn't expect Velocity to basically be able to figure out that I was the last scum immediately, and I definitely didn't expect everyone to buy his arguments lol, but honestly if you bought that then I was never going to win on my own anyway.

Oh well, you live and you learn.

Smart indeed. Thanks for that.

This surprised me.  Was it the serial killer?

Nope, that was me Kevin!

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

This surprised me. Was it the serial killer?

No that was actually captain, the vig. The SK (Velocity) didn't shoot until N3, which is why TW died even though I shot Velocity.

Btw, @TW, it wasn't me who shot you. I'm not that stupid lol, and I wasn't that afraid of arguing with you about the godfather thing. Who was going to believe that there was a godfather AND a tailor? Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter