Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-11] A Dance with Dragons - SK Wins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
535 replies to this topic

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

CAPTAIN (2) COD, MK
COD
DONTAVIAN
KEVIN (1) Dontavian
LWW
LYNER (4) Wolfpacks, TW, Torres, Captain
MK
RAFAY
THE WARRIOR (1) KevinH
TONY
TORRES (2) LWW, Lyner
VELOCITY
WOLFPACKS

NOT VOTING: Rafay, Tony, Velocity

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch or 4 at Deadline
Deadline is 1/18/2021 at 9am CN time

D1 Post Count

Member name Posts captainjf 29 lilweirdward 24 brewersalliance 23 The Warrior 13 KevinH 13 Dontavian 12 Lord MK 12 Lyner 10 Torres951 9 Rafay 8 Velocity 8 Chaplain of death 7 Wolfpacks 7 Tony Maurice 6

"We need to open the fighting pits, it can be a way to quell this violence, " Hizdar zo Loraq begged.  "I know that the attacks from the Sons of the Harpys will stop if we agree to do so."

"Thats because you ARE the Harpy!"  Skahaz Mo Kandaq yelled back.

The two men continued to argue in the empty throne room.  Ever since Daenerys Targaryen freed the slaves and executed the old masters, the city has been plagued by turmoil.  A mysterious masked cult began to attack and murder freed slaves in secret.  Skahaz was tasked with finding The Harpy, the unkown leader of the cult.  His top suspect was Daenerys's husband, Hizdar zo Loraq.

"Enough of this bickering,"  the Dragon queen said as she walked into the throne room. "These attacks cannot keep happening.  I have deployed the Unsullied throughout the city, we will find who is responsible." She turned and looked at Skahaz, "Do you have any suspects for this Harpy.  I would love to feed him to my dragons..."

Skahaz shifted uncomfortably.  If he accused her husband and could not prove it, he would surly be fed to the dragons, and that was a fate he did not want...  "No your grace, I have not."

Just as Daeneyrs was about to scold him for failing her, Grey Worm ran into the room.

"My queen," he bowed... "there was a mob in the street, The people accused Hero of being a Harpy.  He was killed by the mob."

"How could they think my second in command could be a Harpy?  He liberated them!  Do they not want their freedom!  Round up the old masters and burn them!, we will destroy the Harpys in one blow," she commanded.

"Your grace, please I beg you,"  Hizdar stepped forward.  "This is not the way.  Reopen the fighting pits.  The violence will end.  And the people will be happy."

The queen sat silently, and looked at Grey Worm.  He gave a slight nod.

"  Very well, the pits shall open."

Lyner, Hero, an Unsullied Captain and Vanilla Townie was lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1.  Deadline for all Night Actions is 1/20 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:

"I do not want you to go.  Why do you have to leave me?"  Missandei begged from under the bedsheet.

"I must go.  Our queen commands it.  I must patrol tonight. "  Gray Worm would not look back at her.  She got out of bed and wrapped her arms around him.  "Please come back to me soon."

"I promise."  He said, as he left.  

Gray Worm began to walk down the dark streets of Meereen.  It was a tumultuous time for the city.  So much unrest with all of the killings.  He gripped his spear tightly as he walked.  He was not afraid, the unsullied did not know fear.  In the distance there was a loud clang.  He readied his spear but saw nothing.  Gray Worm went towards the sound but saw nothing.  There was a dark ally ahead of him.  He entered it, but remained alert.  It was quiet, almost too quiet... Something was wrong.  He continued down the ally, slowly checking his surroundings.  About half way through the ally, he felt a sharp burning sensation in his leg.  He looked down.  An arrow had pierced him. Two masked figures, carrying swords stood in front of him.  Sons of the Harpy's he said to himself.  Gray Worm was ready.  He was the leader of the Unsullied and a fearsome warrior.  The two men charged but he easily parried their blows.  He blocked a high swipe and quickly a low one too.  He readied his spear to strike, but the pain in his leg caused him to stumble.  One of the harpy's rushed him, but being the superiors soldier, he knocked the sword out of his hand.  Gray Worm readied to deliver the killing blow.  He stepped forwarded and began to stab at the Harpy.   His grip on the spear weakened and he could not finish the blow.  A constant burning feeling erupted in his back.  A third harpy had emerged from the shadows and began stabbing him over and over.... He fell to his knees, blood pouring from his mouth.  His thoughts left the ally and went to his love Missandei and her bright smile... He focused only on her, and never even saw the sword coming to strike before it decapitated him...

Lord MK, Gray Worm, A Vengful Townie, died N1

It is now Day 2.  Deadline for Day 2 is 1/26 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Torres951

Torres951

IRONclad

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 5,927 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621288
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:Torres951

RIP MK

@TW, what's your role?

Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire breathing dragon. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower for her true love and true love's first kiss.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:621482
  • Souls Baptized:339415
  • Squadron:Alpha

The troll is dead

COOKIES IWIN90 GAVE ME: 14

Posted Image

TL;DR I like Iwin90's cookies

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:616887
  • Souls Baptized:5,010,619
  • Discord ID:Donstar5750

AT LEAST HE DIED A WARRIOR’S DEATH!

Lyner, Hero, an Unsullied Captain and Vanilla Townie was lynched Day 1

AND THESE FOLKS LYNCHED A TOWNIE.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Discord ID:captainjf
It was townie or random townie. I just self preserved as I stated. More blame on the other three and on those who didn't vote

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward
Welp, not a great start. @TW I assume you have something to claim?

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
  • Squadron:Kilo
As I so subtly hinted yesterday: I am Hizdahr Zo Loraq, Husband to Daenerys Targaryen, a Town Miller.

Also, I received a note in secret at night that said “Torres is a Member of the Town”.

Based off of the available roles I am assuming Torres is a Friendly Neighbor (or maybe Fruit Vendor?) and chose me to share his alignment with since it was highly likely that I would be a Town Miller. In any case, Torres is most likely town as well. I’m not sure a modifier would affect that.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lord MK

Lord MK

Steadfast

• NM|Validating
  • 4,567 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:577566
  • Souls Baptized:1,019,503
  • Discord ID:MK#3275

The troll is dead

You are still alive, so I'm not sure how that works.
But whatever, good luck town.
"Every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it all" - Captain Jack Sparrow

"%20alt=

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

The Warrior

The Warrior

10th President of IRON

• Secretary of State
  • 19,848 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:264357
  • Souls Baptized:4,017,067
And yes, I did not fully role claim yesterday because I had a modifier that prevented me from role claiming on day 1.
Nuked 131 times in the name of IRON. Delivered 193 nukes on those stupid enough to oppose IRON.

<&Bay102174>The Warrior has been baptized in fire and blood and emerged as IRON.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

As I so subtly hinted yesterday: I am Hizdahr Zo Loraq, Husband to Daenerys Targaryen, a Town Miller.

Also, I received a note in secret at night that said “Torres is a Member of the Town”.

Based off of the available roles I am assuming Torres is a Friendly Neighbor (or maybe Fruit Vendor?) and chose me to share his alignment with since it was highly likely that I would be a Town Miller. In any case, Torres is most likely town as well. I’m not sure a modifier would affect that.

(or maybe Fruit Vendor?)” I WAS A FRUIT VENDOR THE VERY FIRST MAFIA GAME I PLAYED...ALL I COULD DO WAS PICK A PERSON TO GIVE A PIECE OF FRUIT TO OVERNIGHT. ALL THAT PERSON GOT WHEN NOTIFIED WAS “YOU WERE GIVEN A PIECE OF FRUIT” NO INDICATION TO THEM BY WHO.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

(or maybe Fruit Vendor?)” I WAS A FRUIT VENDOR THE VERY FIRST MAFIA GAME I PLAYED...ALL I COULD DO WAS PICK A PERSON TO GIVE A PIECE OF FRUIT TO OVERNIGHT. ALL THAT PERSON GOT WHEN NOTIFIED WAS “YOU WERE GIVEN A PIECE OF FRUIT” NO INDICATION TO THEM BY WHO.

Exactly. If that is what happened to you last night, it was not a fruit vendor. It looks exactly like a friendly neighbor. I must ask though, why are we shouting?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

For now this seems believable enough to me, although we need to be careful with blindly treating TW (and Torres) like confirmed townies unless someone can actually confirm them for us, of course.

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

My vote on The Warrior Day 1 was not personal, it was just business.

While his claim seems reasonable, my argument still stands.

Was a role cop able to confirm him?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

We could lynch one to confirm the other.  :awesome:

I'm inclined to believe the torres neighbor claim as I don't think TW would out a fellow scum if he were scum just to make an early unprompted fake role claim. However if he were scum claiming miller it would be AWFULLY convenient to have a townie that you can confirm to gain the trust of the town. It would help sell TW being town to confirm torres on his miller claim. 

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Dontavian

Dontavian

Tempered IRON

• FA|Diplomat
  • 1,816 posts
  • Resources:

Exactly. If that is what happened to you last night, it was not a fruit vendor. It looks exactly like a friendly neighbor. I must ask though, why are we shouting?

I’M IN CHARACTER  :smoke:

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Looks like he has some sort of thing that forces all caps?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• 1,282 posts
  • Resources:

Is this one of those sanity modifiers? What are sanity modifiers btw? What are possible sanity modifiers?

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Tony Maurice

Tony Maurice

Dishonoured - Traitor

• Mafia only
  • 2,214 posts
  • Resources:

Is this one of those sanity modifiers? What are sanity modifiers btw? What are possible sanity modifiers?

I’m not exactly sure. Maybe someone who read the wiki more knows.

Posted Image

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
For the record there is no "official" sanity modifier that forces a player to type in all caps lol

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter