Welcome to IRON Forums Website
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[BA-12] The Asylum Mafia MAFIA WINS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
363 replies to this topic

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:552285
  • Squadron:Foreign Diplomat
  • Discord ID:lilweirdward

I feel like there are a lot of things wrong with this theory, namely that MK was 100% not a confirmed townie at the time

But the second scum faction knew that first mafia's kill failed. MK's power was confirmed by CoD. Which means someone attacked CoD. Second scum faction totally knew Ferastical is part of the first mafia. It's a free wagon ride.

Also it doesn't really matter if it's two mafia teams or SK lol

Unless I'm missing something then I think this theory is a complete wash.

Fair point on Deva target N1. Could think of some tricks like 1 bulletproof / doc hit but I admit a bit small chance of happening.

Anyway just realised CoD could also fit the SK bill. It doesn't contradict your Not Mafia result. Unless Not Mafia means town? Assuming there is SK anyways

Oh I see what you're saying in the first part, which is that scum would have been 100% sure he's a townie. Idk if that's how I would've thought about it but it makes more sense.

Also yeah I'm not saying it's impossible that Kevin isn't the second scum faction, but he would be insanely OP to have a kill, vote thief, and BP all in the same night lol. As for CoD, traditionally SKs do come back to a cop as either "Not Mafia" or "Guilty" depending on the way the mod reads it, right? My role PM specifically says results will only be Mafia, Not Mafia, or No Results. My sanity is clearly all over the place though so idk if I have a good explanation for him being an SK based on that result.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

At this point my sus is towards Captain and Lyner

Captain is being very withholding on his role in this game. He may not have something to contribute, but at this point most people have role claimed. at this stage in the game, the quiet withholding one is usually the next in line, like it or not unfortunately.

Lyner has been active, voting inactives and keeping conversation going. But to my knowledge, he is kinda in the same boat as Captain minus the quiet part. Maybe i've missed it, but has he claimed a role or given night actions at some point? If so, disregard this lol

I do agree about captain, not that he hasn't claimed, but that he's been coy about it which I don't know what you'd have to gain by doing this late in the game if you were town. Also he made some comments at the start of the day (eg saying that he wished he knew Suyash's role instead of his alignment) that I thought were kind of sus.

Lyner hasn't claimed anything about his role except to say that he only has a passive ability, IIRC. I think that rules him out as a vig, so as long as there's not a specific reason for him to role claim, I haven't felt the need to pressure him to do it just to do it.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:194604
  • Squadron:Kilo

but he would be insanely OP to have a kill, vote thief, and BP all in the same night lol
I mean, town got some strong roles over here. Two docs (MK's doc is more powerful than vanilla doc), Deva literally a reverse vig, and two cops (chance is Rafay the diagnoser was supposed to figure out your sanities).

Anyway I'm confident the rest of the scums are among captain/CoD/Kevin.

Gonna sound like a broken record here, but is it only me that feels like Kevin's vote on Ferastical wagon is sus? He would practically get away with it if not for the Canik/MK kill and LWW RC  :huh:

but has he claimed a role or given night actions at some point? If so, disregard this lol
I think I have given enough clues since the start of the game so I don't feel like I have to RC, captain on the other hand.. 

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

Gonna sound like a broken record here, but is it only me that feels like Kevin's vote on Ferastical wagon is sus? He would practically get away with it if not for the Canik/MK kill and LWW RC :huh:

I think him following all of his targets to try to hide his ability is definitely a little sus. That's clearly what he was doing with Ferastical - he saw his vote thief target vote and followed it thinking that it would make it show up at 5 votes and not raise any eyebrows, but didn't realize that he actually hammered Ferastical. It's explainable as townie but also feels kind of like a scummy thing to do.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Unofficial vote count:

Captainjf 2.0 (0)
CM (0)
COD (1) LWW
KEVINH (1) Lyner
LWW (0)
LYNER (0)

Not Voting: CaptainJf 2.0, CoD, CM, Kevin

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline
deadline is 4/22 at 9am CN time

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

Well for me it comes down to whether Kevin is scum or not.

If he's town then captain/CoD are our final scums.

If he is scum then we need to get rid of him today or he could force end the game tomorrow.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

captainjf

captainjf

Tempered IRON

• Military - Foxtrot Officers
  • 1,282 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:600658
  • Souls Baptized:139,694
  • Squadron:Foxtrot
  • Discord ID:captainjf

I'm not the person you are looking for. That is about all I can say and I have posted everything that I can at this point.

With the evidence presented, from other than my perspective, the remain scum does indeed lay within myself, Lyner, and Kevin.

CoD was vanillized (though alignment not confirmed)

LWW has convincing cop claim

CM has convincing Deva claim

Vote: Lyner

Posted Image

"Thought I'd Try Shooting My Way Out—Mix Things Up A Little."

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

but he would be insanely OP to have a kill, vote thief, and BP all in the same night lol
I mean, town got some strong roles over here. Two docs (MK's doc is more powerful than vanilla doc), Deva literally a reverse vig, and two cops (chance is Rafay the diagnoser was supposed to figure out your sanities).

Anyway I'm confident the rest of the scums are among captain/CoD/Kevin.

Gonna sound like a broken record here, but is it only me that feels like Kevin's vote on Ferastical wagon is sus? He would practically get away with it if not for the Canik/MK kill and LWW RC  :huh:

but has he claimed a role or given night actions at some point? If so, disregard this lol
I think I have given enough clues since the start of the game so I don't feel like I have to RC, captain on the other hand.. 

I tend to disagree with the sentiment that you've "left clues" since the start of the game. What I've seen until I made mention of it was commentary on what other people were saying and doing and nothing really added. You seem to be participating more since I said that without responding to it directly. I don't agree with you painting yourself out of the picture as likely to be scum though. You're narrowing it down to 3 suspects with me in there when I still feel that you are more suspicious with your lack of participation until today than I have been. I've been involved in the discussion all game, even when I haven't had a role with which to acquire any new information.

I'm not entirely sure how I feel about KevinH as a potential SK or scum. He could have been scum not intending to bus his partner with Ferastical but unintendedly doing so in his effort to hide his ability. I'm not sure why he would be concerned with trying to hide if he was townie though. 

If Kevin is scum, and we successfully kill a scum, Kevin will still win because he can steal a vote to deadlock tomorrows vote. 

Vote: KevinH

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:

I'll partially RC, I have a passive role.

FYI, this is where he hinted at his role.

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
I do agree that Kevin can basically solo win the game if he is scum and lives one more night. Plus we can't bank on CM redirecting his kill, because if it fails for whatever reason, he's have 4 votes again and instantly win the game vs just deadlocking it. Tbh I don't see a case for not lynching him, there's not a better candidate and nothing that confirms Kevin is town.

Sorry buddy.

Vote: Kevin

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

The reason for following my target and disguising the vote thief ability is to avoid becoming a target, which by the way has just happened.

Scum doesn't want to lose their vote to a thief.

Lyner seemed to be the most intent on targeting me and Captainjf has already place a vote there, so ...

Vote: Lyner

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Ah ok so you definitely are scum and know that you just have to survive today to win. I know today is probably LYLO but we have CM's role so I would've expected a townie to be trying to talk through how to save the game when they flip town, not double vote the only other player with a vote as a last ditch effort to save themselves.

For the record, below is unofficial vote count now. Lyner and Kevin are tied, but since Kevin hit 3 votes first he should be the one to die unless someone changes their vote.

Captainjf 2.0 (0)
CM (0)
COD (0)
KEVINH (3) Lyner, CoD, LWW
LWW (0)
LYNER (3) Captain 2.0, Kevin

Not Voting: CM (has no vote today)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch or 2 at deadline
deadline is 4/22 at 9am CN time

KevinH

KevinH

IRONclad

• BR|Member
  • 6,978 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:101765
  • Souls Baptized:9,094,132

Ah ok so you definitely are scum and know that you just have to survive today to win. I know today is probably LYLO but we have CM's role so I would've expected a townie to be trying to talk through how to save the game when they flip town, not double vote the only other player with a vote as a last ditch effort to save themselves.

I'm definitely a townie and these comments themselves are most suspicious.

Would you expect a townie with a double vote to not try to save themselves?

Why don't you talk us through how to save the game when I flip town?

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

lilweirdward

lilweirdward

Tempered IRON

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 1,217 posts
  • Resources:
Lol I don't remember you being this defensive since the last time I caught you as mafia in Torres' first game, and ironically you were a solo scum that game too.

If Lyner isn't scum - which you don't seem very sold on since you only accused him of wanting to get rid of you and are now apparently accusing me of being scummy - then you "saving yourself" by getting rid of a different townie still loses us the game most likely. Also if you're not scum, mafia could always kill you and hope that you steal another townie's vote tomorrow night, which would also give them an instant win, so purely from a pro-town viewpoint, no I wouldn't expect someone as experienced as you to basically risk throwing the game just to avoid dying.

Also, if by some miracle you do flip town, we can still possibly win by CM making any living mafia that commits a kill also kill themselves, plus any useful hidden passive abilities that Lyner or captain might be sitting on, assuming they're town (not that I really think captain is though). The odds were always stacked against us for mislynching, but it's not over until it's over.

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

I tend to disagree with the sentiment that you've "left clues" since the start of the game. What I've seen until I made mention of it was commentary on what other people were saying and doing and nothing really added. You seem to be participating more since I said that without responding to it directly. I don't agree with you painting yourself out of the picture as likely to be scum though. You're narrowing it down to 3 suspects with me in there when I still feel that you are more suspicious with your lack of participation until today than I have been. I've been involved in the discussion all game, even when I haven't had a role with which to acquire any new information.
If I were scum I'd be content with LWW trying to lynch you without prodding Kevin.  :lol:

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

CM hid the shiv he was carrying up his ass.  Fuck that hurt.   He turned to his left and saw robets cell.  Written in blood on the wall a message read:  Vengeance is nice.  Die bitch
Yea Robert totally got killed by the Deva ability lol, CM is town alright.

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Final Vote Count

Captainjf 2.0 (0)
CM (0)
COD (0)
KEVINH (3) Lyner, CoD, LWW
LWW (0)
LYNER (3) Captain 2.0, Kevin

Not Voting:  Colonel Medved

The stupidity of the inmates was on full display.  Kevin and Lyner were locked in a death match because Lyner was jealous of kevin's klepto skills.  It was a close fight but then LWW stepped in.  "If you didnt steal the pudding its a miracle"  he said as he murdered Kevin.

KevinH, a vote thief, died D4

It is now N4.  Deadline for actions is 4/24 at 9am CN time

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

brewersalliance

brewersalliance

Theo's Defeat

• Foreign Diplomat
  • 17,811 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:602775
  • Souls Baptized:1539600
  • Discord ID:brewersalliance

Captainjf stormed into the room with his gun drawn.  He was so close to finding the source of the bio weapon, and he knew the answers were in the room.

"welcome captain"  said the doctor.  

Captain was confused. "So youre behind this?"  He asked.

"Me no, this is all an illusion.  Think about it... youre not the marshall... this is all a game.  You are delusional, you created this fantasy to escape the fact that you are a serial killer.... you made a bio weapon and accidentally murdered your kids and your wife.   You could not handle the grief..."

Captain pointed his gun at the doctor.

"No, you are lying this is a real gun."

You think we would let you have a gun?  The doctor asked

"I know this is real, I know the weight of a loaded gun."  He pulled the trigger.  But the doctor did not die.

"Its loaded with blanks!"  The doctor said.  "everything was set up to help you out of this delusion.  IF you dont accept your situation, you will be lobotomized."

Captain looked around the room.

LWW was standing in the corner.  He ran up to LWW, who he thought was his partner cop, and bit his throat.  He bled out and died.  He then grabbed a pen and yelled "I will lobotomize myself."  He shoved the pen up his nose, into his brain, and died.

LWW, a cop, died N4

Captainjf, a serial killer, died N4

It is now D5

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Brewersalliance: Lover of the Pack and Beer. Hater of the Bears and Cheese.

Nukes Delivered for IRON-31

Nukes Taken for IRON-44

You are bresky, Brewsky, Brewers, stud-muffin, Mr. Sexypants, and that cute guy over in IA.

TO: Brewersalliance | FROM: SeaBeeGipson
TYPE: Nuclear Missile Strike | DATE: 8/18/2017 9:07:26 AM
Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by SeaBeeGipson. You lost 488 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1.602 miles of land, 0.000 technology, 103.283 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.Your clones are dead

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Chaplain of death

Chaplain of death

Tempered IRON

• BR|Member
  • 1,717 posts
  • Resources:
  • CN Nation ID:589651
  • Squadron:Delta

Well, it has to be 2 townies and a scum otherwise the game would be over now. 

CM who did you target last night with your ability?

laser-destroy.gif

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

Lyner

Lyner

Tempered IRON

• NM⎪Inactive
  • 2,103 posts
  • Resources:

I'm guessing CM targeted capt?

Having a Deva scum is a bit too OP I think, so that means you're our final scum, CoD.

I'm a miller btw

Awards Bar:

Users Awards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

BR Converter